10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benacazón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benacazón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benacazón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benacazón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benacazón Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benacazón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benacazón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benacazón Andalucía:
Hostal Don Julio
Hostal Don Julio is located in the pretty town of Sanlúcar la Mayor, around 20 minutes’ drive from Seville. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and international satellite TV.The rooms at the Don Julio feature tiled floors and simple, smart décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Seville province. There is free parking space for bicycles and motorbikes, and there is free public parking for cars nearby.With good access to the A49 Motorway, Hostal Don Julio is around 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Doñana National Park. The Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve is a similar distance away.
- Nice bed, good A/C, room and bathroom were clean, nice staff, great value for money half an hour away from Sevilla.
- Lovely hotel, clean and comfortable with a very nice staff.
- The room not sure why this is listed as a Hostal it’s better than some 5 star hotels I have stayed in had a very large room with a super king sized bed
They were the nicest people you could ever meet, very warm and genuine.
Julio the owner bent over backwards to make our stay comfortable. We arrived early from Seville for a wedding that was taking place in two hours time (we were hungover from the night before) He phoned round all the hairdressers to get an emergency blow dry for my bedraggled friend! He helped navigate us around the town to get us to the wedding on time and back to Seville the next day with a load of hot tips on authentic restaurants and cool places to visit. The room was spacious and the beds were very comfy – we would recommend with confidence, Gracias a ti Julio! Susy, Justine Y Alexy x
20 minutes drive from Sevilla, ideal if you decided to go there for the weekend , but want a quiet place to stay.
The room was big and the bed was confortable, we even had a jacuzzi (good to rest your legs at the end of the day!)
The staff was very friendly!
Located in Sanlúcar la Mayor, Hostal Rocio provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All rooms come with a balcony with a city view.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk. The rooms include a closet.Round-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.Seville is 15 miles from Hostal Rocio, while Dos Hermanas is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Pleasant little place. Bathrooms and room spotless. Great value having a mini fridge and microwave. It meant I could heat up some food instead of eating out. I had trouble getting in touch with Booking. com. The man at reception sorted it all out for me in Spanish which I was very grateful for as a first time traveller. No-one spoke English but we managed with Google Translate. He was very helpful taking me outside to show me where the bus stop was and local directions. Staff very pleasant. They even helped me with a taxi to get to the train when I left. Supermarket across the road is a bonus but note it isn’t open on Sunday.
- It was clean, comfortable, pleasantly decorated and quiet.
- Everything when I pay this amount of money for a single room I don’t expect a lot. But this place had it all nice interior warm old Spanish style. Friendly owner who let me park my bicycle inside. Very comfortable room with microwave & fridge. Bed is perfect and warm and bathroom well equipped. Yes it’s not a 5 star resort but we should stop rating everything that way. This place is a 10 when you look for a nice comfortable room for a good price!
- Hostal Rocio is good solution for short stay such as business trip, stay overnight. The most important it is clean, staff is friendly. As for a car parking, look for it behind the supermarket Mercadona that is across the street. Good value for money..
- a pleasant room,the bathroom was excellent with some very nice touch;s.the room had a fridge and a microwave.this is only classed as a hostel,but one of the best i have stayed at.just a little problem with the language but that is what hands are for.this is one not to miss very very reasonable cost
Hostal San Pedro
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hostal San pedro is a guest house located in Sanlúcar la Mayor, in Sevilla. Rooms offer views to San Pedro Square and the medieval walls.The air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony and a TV. The private bathrooms have a shower and come with hairdryer.Bars and restaurants can be found within 10 minutes’ walk. The Sanlúcar la Mayor Medieval Walls are 350 feet away, as well as the San Pedro Church.Sanlúcar la Mayor has easy access to A49 Motorway. Sevilla is located only 14 mi from the property. Guests can also visit Doñana National Park, 25 mi away.
- The host was quite amicable. The place was good and in a small nice village. Good connectivity to the main city by bus and the bus stand was near by.
- The helpfulness and welcome of the owner / receptionist. 🙂
- I liked how helpful the caretaker was. He saw to all our needs and was very friendly and welcoming.
Limpeza excelente. Funcionários muito simpáticos e prestaveis.
Quarto e WC muito bons.
Excelente estadia e uma boa relação qualidade/preço.
- El gran trato del recepcionista y la preocupación para que nos sintiésemos como en casa recomendable al 100% MANU ALMERIA
Located in Pilas, Lantana Garden features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a patio. Every room includes a flat-screen TV, and some rooms also offer a garden view. The rooms at Lantana Garden come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pilas, like cycling.Seville is 22 miles from Lantana Garden, while El Rocío is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 28 miles from the guesthouse.
- Very good price for the service, great swimmingpool
- Second time in Lantana Garden-during the Feria de Avril it can get quite hard and expensive to stay in Sevilla. Lantana Garden is apr.30 minutes with car from Sevilla city center which is easy manageable. The hotel has a beautiful garden, nice personelle and accomodation is absolutely OK.
- Garden courtyard – although the pictures on website for other areas beared little ressemblance
- Very clean and nice swimming pool with a pleasant water
- It was near the locality we wanted to visit and offered value for money. The grounds were very nice and staff pleasant.
Hostal Pechi is located in Huévar del Aljarafe, 20 minutes’ drive from Seville. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. There is easy access to the A49 Motorway.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms have air conditioning and heating. They have a flat-screen TV and desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Characteristic Andalusian cuisine from the region is served in the restaurant. Breakfast is available and there is a bar.A laundry service and luggage storage are offered. There is a tour desk. Doñana National Park is 37 mi away. You will find a public swimming pool 1,650 feet away for an extra cost.
- Very clean and well located! The owners run the place and are the nicest people you could meet.
I had an issue with my bike whilst cycling and needed to stay for one night .
They have a bar in the hotel and the staff and locals were very friendly with good food too !
They even watched my football team with me on the TV, who lost 😢 Classic!
- Good value, simple accommodation conveniently close to the main road. Easy to park outside.
- A great family run business, made you feel welcome and good facilities.
- Ubicación en pueblo tranquilo, facil aparcar en la zona
Offering air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi, Hostal Alcarayón is located in the Andalusian town of Pilas. This guest house is set 22 mi from Seville.The rustic-style rooms feature a TV with cable channels, DVD player and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer.There is a small seating area at the reception with vending machines for snacks and drinks. Laundry facilities are also available.Horse riding and other outdoor activities can be arranged by the property’s staff. Las Minas Golf Club is 3.7 mi away, and guests have free access to the municipal sports center located across the road.Car hire is available at Alcarayón Hostal allowing you to explore the surrounding area. Doñana National Park is a 25-minute drive from the property.
- None. Hotel is in the rural area. 50 mins by bus from seville. By taxi from hotel to airport cost 40euro and the desk lady,maria wants to charge us 70euro. No clerk works saturday and sunday.-what if theres an emergency. Clerk doesnt know or doesnt want to speak in english.
- Overnight stop in Feb. Hostal able to accommodate 2 bikes as we were on bike tour. Good clean and simple accommodation at a good price.
- El agua de la ducha tenía buena potencia y salía caliente enseguida.
- La cama muy comoda, el baño muy limpio y el agua salia caliente al instante. Muy tranquilo.
- La habitación está bien y la limpieza bien. La atención fue buena.
One of our best sellers in Seville! Just 650 feet from Seville’s main bus station, this guest house offers smart, air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. There is a 24-hour reception desk and private parking at an additional cost.All rooms at Hostal Jentoft feature tiled flooring and a smart décor. Each includes air conditioning, heating and a TV.Other services at the property include gluten-free meals, available under request for an additional cost.Hostal Jentoft is just 10 minutes’ walk from the charming Triana neighborhood, across the Guadalquivir River. Seville’s main sights and attractions, including the Cathedral, bull ring and Plaza de España, are between 15 and 30 minutes’ walk away.A shuttle service and on-site coach parking are also available on request, at an additional cost. Airport busses leave from Plaza de Armas Bus Station, next to the property.
Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, atmosphere and tapas.
- It was my second stay, after one day in Portugal. Like the first time everything was great…nice staff, clean room, good location.
I was looking for a clean and cheap accommodation near the bus station, so this place was perfect for my needs.
It’s clean, the bed comfortable, near the bus station, and also near centre and triana neighborhood.
The staff was really nice.
We arrived at about 12pm, the guy at the reception said he couldn’t check us in until 2pm, but we knew that, and it was no problem because we could let the luggage there and walk around the city.
They also let us leave the luggage there for 1 day, the time we were to Portugal.
If I ever come to Seville again, I will stay at this place for sure.
- The hotel is just 1 block away from the main bus station. Its a perfect base if you are also planning to travel to granada, cordoba, algecerias and etc. A 15 mins walk towards torre de oro. You could also take the hop on hop off from the bus station. Or ride the bus from the station to torre de oro. All the other attractions are nearby. There are lots of restaurants in the area and a supermarket just across. La paella is also nearby
- Excellent location. Good value. Good breakfast for 3.5 euros.
- It’s a fair price for what’s offered, the location is great, specially if you’re moving by bus. But only 15 min walk to city center. Staff is very friendly, and helpful.
Set around a traditional central courtyard, this 19th-century house is located in the La Judería district of Seville. Rooms have access to shared bathrooms and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The guest house is decorated with authentic Andalusian tiles and features bright rooms. All rooms at Pension Catedral are equipped with heating, and some rooms feature air conditioning, available at an extra cost.The tour desk can offer information on Seville’s many attractions, including the cathedral, Alcázar and Torre del Oro Tower.
Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, atmosphere and tapas.
- Location on outskirts of old town, was good to walk to the main sights and parking is available by prior request. Beautiful old features in the hotel entrance area.
The bed was really good
The staff (Paqui) was very friendly during all the stay and helped us with the luggage after check-out
The room was simple and perfectly clean
- The private room we had we nice because we had a nice amount of space. Everything in Seville is within walking distance and the hostel is quite within reach of some beautiful parts of Seville. Check in and check out was really easy and fast.
The staff was very friendly. Showed flexibility of early check-in. Though the receptionist couldn’t speak/understand English, she tried to help us out using google translator 🙂
The property is walking distance from Seville Cathedral, so was very convenient.
- Excellent location. Some helpful staff. Very clean bathrooms all the time. Cleaning lady is awesome. We could leave the bags. Best free flamenco joint in town is just around the corner (not that the staff told us about it). The name is CARBONEIRA.
Ibis Budget Sevilla Aeropuerto
Set on a pedestrian street, Ibis Budget Sevilla Aeropuerto is located just 5 minutes’ drive from Sevilla Airport via A4 Motorway. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a desk. The private bathroom features a shower.Ibis Budget Sevilla Aeropuerto offers a continental breakfast buffet with coffee, pastries, cereals and fruits. Other services available include tickets sale for events upon request.Private parking is available for an additional charge at a location nearby.The airport bus line stops just a few feet from the hotel. Santa Justa Railway Station is 1.2 mi from the property and Estadio Olympico Stadium can be reached in 10 minutes by car. The Isla Magica Theme Park is 3.1 mi away.
Macarena Norte is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, sightseeing and architecture.
it was close to the airport.
parking garage in the next building.
- Inexpensive. Hotel felt cheerful with little signs. Good cheep breakfast.
- Close to the airport and easy to get there via bus. The room was basic but very clean. There were good blackout blinds and good insulation so noise was minimal, which helped a lot with sleeping. The breakfast was a basic continental but everything was presented well.
- This is a bare bones hotel; room and bath. But it was very clean, quite inexpensive, and close to the airport so it was all that was needed for an overnight stay between flights. Staff was courteous and helpful. No food service, but good food within short walking distance (better than expected).
- Good inexpensive breakfast. Great reasonable restaurant at partner property next door.
- it was close to the airport.
Santacruz Hostal Plaza
Hostal Plaza Santa Cruz offers free Wi-Fi in all areas, free luggage storage and free safe at reception desk. The guest house is 6 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral of Seville.All the air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Plaza Cruz come with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom with bath or shower including towels and bed linen.Suites and apartments are located in a separate building and are set around an Andalusian patio. All suites have access to a rooftop terrace.Set in the Santa Cruz district of Seville’s old town, there are many tapas bars and traditional restaurants around the Giralda Minaret Tower, 1,000 feet away. You can also find a range of shops and bars near the river, 10 minutes’ walk away.Tour desk at reception will provide free maps of the city and give you more information for bicycle rental. Sevilla Santa Justa Train Station, connected to Madrid and to the south of Spain is 20 minutes’ walk away. Sevilla International Airport is 6.2 mi away.A public parking is available nearby.
Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, atmosphere and tapas.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Storing luggage on the day of check out.
- The owner was very gracious , helpful & hospitable. The room was large & nicely decorated
- In the old city, walking distance to everywhere. Helpful staff. Very quiet and clean.
- Great location!!! The rooms are cozy, nice simple breakfast
- Charming location, great coffee, breakfast available for 6 Euros. Easy to access everything we wanted to see in historic Sevilla. Restaurants, monuments, cathedral, and Alcazar within 5 minutes walk.
Top Guest Houses In Benacazón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benacazón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benacazón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benacazón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!