10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Belsele East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Belsele East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Belsele East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Belsele East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Belsele East-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Belsele East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Belsele East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Belsele East-flanders:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Logies Waasland offers accommodations in Sint-Niklaas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Brussels is 24 miles from Logies Waasland, and Antwerp is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Newly opened Excellent friendly hosts always happy to help you out, very clean motel, room and linen. Better than expected. on site parking if required. Great stopping off point. Keep up the good work guys
- Personal interaction with staff. Determined to make the motel function as a place for people to rest when working in the region.
- Absolutely discussing dirty and very badly maintained
- Czysto,świeża pościel,pachnące reczniki.Cicho.Dobra baza wypadowa.
- Personnel très sympathique, nous avons été bien accueilli même avec notre arrivée tardive. Le parking, le wifi et netflix.
Het TakkeTiele Huis
Het TakkeTiele Huis is located in Lochristi, 29 miles from Brussels and 28 miles from Bruges.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Antwerp is 25 miles from Het TakkeTiele Huis, and Ghent is 8 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Logie Bloemenlust offers accommodations in Wetteren, just 22 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 27 miles from Logie Bloemenlust, and Ghent is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Was there for only one night , pretty comfortable stay . The environment and place was very peaceful .
- Very quiet. Excellent food in the hotel restaurant
- The room was great and spacious for our family of 3 and it was nice and clean.
good for kids ( big tree house with slide),
They serve Very good food.
Totally quiet = good nights sleep.
Hotel Moon Callaertstraat
Hotel Moon Callaertstraat is located in Sint-Niklaas, 24 miles from Brussels and 10 miles from Antwerp. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ghent is 21 miles from Hotel Moon Callaertstraat, and Leuven is 31 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sino is located in Dendermonde, 17 miles from Brussels and 17 miles from Antwerp. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.Ghent is 18 miles from Sino, and Leuven is 27 miles away. Deurne Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gasthuis Den Beukelink
Located in Hofstade, 16 miles from Brussels, Gasthuis Den Beukelink features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Antwerp is 24 miles from Gasthuis Den Beukelink, and Ghent is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The property was lovely and modern, really nicely finished and thoughtful touches in the room such as bottles of water, shower gel & body lotion.
The proprietor was very friendly and even gave us two small bottles of wine as a new years gift when we checked out.
The common area was comfortable, bright and airy and the coffee and tea making facilities were very well stocked and high quality.
- Great hospitality, beautiful apartment, tranquil location.
- modern apartment – spacious – tea/coffee making facilities – friendly – good value for money – personal bathroom.
- This place is stunning with thoughtful, kind and polite staff. A real touch of luxury. There was plenty of things to do in the area which had been well researched and although it does breakfasts only they were able to point us in the direction of a very good restaurant
- Bed was very comfy and right on the bike path close to centre town. Could not have been better. Very nicely decorated and laid out for eating in or out. I will come back for sure.
- The property was lovely and modern, really nicely finished and thoughtful touches in the room such as bottles of water, shower gel & body lotion.
Maison Nationale City Flats & Suites
One of our best sellers in Antwerp! Maison Nationale City Flats & Suites offers accommodations in Antwerp.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Nationale Street is 350 feet from Maison Nationale, and Fry Museum is 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- It was one of the best hotel I’ve ever stayed. My friends and I could’nt bevelive that it looks like exactlly those photos. It was awesome. It’s very clean and a huge room. We enjoyed so much! And we just couldn’t wait to come again.
- i really love all shampoo and shower gel in this property, smell amazing ))
We had such a lovely stay here in the penthouse suite on our honeymoon! It was our first stop on our trip and to visit my family in Antwerp. The suite was clean, modern, spacious and comfortable. The location is also very well situated for travelers with many restaurants and shops of all kinds within walking distance. After a long day of traveling from Los Angeles, it was a great place to be able to relax and get ready to see my family and enjoy the city.
Karen was very accommodating and friendly! We would definitely recommend Karen and Tom’s Masion Nationale to those traveling to Antwerp, and look forward to staying there again!
- Modern and warm room, great interior overall. Excellent service. Perfect location.
- I didn’t have any personal interaction with staff/hosts, but they communicated via email and called on the day to make sure everything was okay. The penthouse suite was spacious and very comfortable, with big bright skylights and a huge bathroom. The hotel was an easy walk from Antwerpen Centraal and close to loads of restaurants, shops and tourist attractions.
Aplace Antwerp City Flats & Suites
These suites and apartments are located in Anwerp’s fashion district. Aplace Antwerp City Flats & Suites offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Historic Grand Place is just a 4-minute walk.Each suite and apartment is decorated in a homely décor with modern features. They have a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and refrigerator. The bathroom has a shower or bath.You can prepare meals in the apartments which feature a well-equipped kitchen. The suites, which do not offer a kitchen, are provided with tea and coffee facilities. There is a wide variety of lunchrooms, cafes and restaurants in the direct surroundings of Aplace Antwerp City Flats & Suites.Kloosterstraat, known for its antique shops, is 2 minutes by foot. Cathedral of Our Lady and Groenplaats are a 1-minute walk. Antwerp Central Station is 1.1 miles from Aplace.
- Nice hotspot for fashion, old city, etc! Beautiful place, nice vintage interiour and very Nice owner! Parking place in 5 minutes walk!
- Aplace was a beautiful place to stay right on the Vrijdagmarkt in central Antwerpen. Karin was very helpful and accommodating. In the room there were some guides to Antwerp, and Karin has provided among the room information some great recommendations for places to eat. The room (suite) was very big and spacious, which is always nice in the BENELUX region where hotel rooms tend to be small. The location was great as the square was a lively place to go for a drink, and it was great to sit in the room with the windows open enjoying the atmosphere in down time.
- A large, comfortable, well equipped apartment. Strong WIFI and comfortable bed. Great location. Marvelous decor and “feel”. We loved our stay there. We recommend and we will return.
- Lovely place, perfectly kept, very clean and in a wonderful location.
- Karin was a very welcoming host. Every little detail was seen to in the apartment and things like complimentary water, coffee and wine combined with fresh flowers and luxury products in the bathroom made our stay feel extra nice. We also enjoyed the old fashion record player. The location of the apartment was perfect, everything was within walking distance and there were a lot of cafés and restaurants to choose from in the neighborhood. We would absolutely go back to this apartment next time visiting Antwerp!
Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen
This bed and breakfast is housed in a 16th-century building right next to the grounds of the Cathedral of Our Lady in the historical centre of Antwerp. Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen is features an inner courtyard and free WiFi in public areas.The rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower, a wash basin and a toilet. One of the rooms boasts a view of the Cathedral, while the other one benefits from wall paintings depicting religious themes.At Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen’s breakfast can be enjoyed at a nearby place.It is a 2-minute walk to Antwerp’s Town Square with City Hall and a number of typical Belgian cafés and eating facilities. Meir Shopping District is 1,950 feet away. From Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen it is 1 miles to Antwerp Central Train Station and the Zoo.
The location was amazing ! The hotel is in the center of the center !
It’s like sleeping in a medieval tower within the cathedral …
Having a cup of coffee in their inner courtyard (which is actually attached to the side of the Antwerp cathedral ) was priceless
- Hotel is a tiny house right next to cathedral (or actually a part of cathedral) and that’s the most amazing thing. Also everything is tiny inside of the building and if someone is expecting large rooms with high ceiling, this is definitely not an option. But we really enjoyed it.
- Such a unique hotel, we really liked the fact it had so much personality. The location is just perfect, super easy to walk to everywhere in Antwerp that we wanted to see.
- The location is top notch, just beside the cathedral of Antwerp. What a view waking up in the morning! The roof terrace is the perfect place to have a drink and view Antwerp beneath you. The central kitchen in the 3 bedroom apartment is comfortable for having breakfast or playing a game, as the two adjacent bedrooms are quite small.
- The location was amazing as long as you’re able to stand a bit of noise in the evenings. The bed was extremely comfortable, there were plenty of towels and linens, and the place has a really good feel to it.
- The location was amazing ! The hotel is in the center of the center !
La Liberté is located in Antwerp, just 1.1 miles from Antwerp Central Station.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Sportpaleis Antwerpen is 2.4 miles from La Liberté, and Nationale Street is 1,600 feet away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Amazing room, very friendly and helpful owner, great location, very clean and well equipped, perfect. This is an absolute gem in a nice and vibrant neighbourhood.
- The bathroom is luxurious – large bath with separate walk-in shower. The toiletries are far superior to any hotel where I have previously stayed. The room is in a renovated house, with lots of character, that is occupied by the owners who are very friendly but respect your privacy.
Everything was simply amazing! Splendid room including spectacular bathroom!
Anna is always ready to help, thank you!
- Lovely room, gorgeous decor, and the hosts were exceedingly helpful. A great place to stay in a lively neighbourhood.
- The [place is more a family-run pension than a hotel – this is a fine old property in a nice part of Antwerp, with several floors converted into rooms for guests. The place has only recently opened for business and everything is newly done up and very tasteful, much attention to detail and nuice little touches. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable and it came with generous coffee-making facilities, biscuits etc. The bathroom was little short of stupendous. A large free-standing bath, a large walk-in shower unit, all the amenities and again, all very tasteful. I liked it a lot.
Top Guest Houses In Belsele East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Belsele East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Belsele East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Belsele East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!