10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bellver de Cerdanya Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bellver de Cerdanya Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bellver de Cerdanya Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bellver de Cerdanya Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bellver de Cerdanya Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bellver de Cerdanya Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bellver de Cerdanya Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bellver De Cerdanya Catalonia:
La Calma de Bellver
Set in a restored medieval building, La Calma offers stylish décor and free Wi-Fi. Located in Bellver de la Cerdanya’s historic square, this cozy guest house features a dining room and terrace.Each heated room at La Calma has a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer impressive views of the Sierra de Cadí Mountains.Home-made dishes are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner in La Calma’s rustic-style dining room. There is also a bar and a lounge area with a TV, DVD player and projector for guests to enjoy films.Tossa Plana de Lles –Puigpedrós Nature Rerserve is 12 mi from the guest house and Cadi-Moixero Nature Reserve is 31 mi away. You can go skiing, cycling and hiking in the surrounding countryside, as well as mushroom picking or visiting thermal baths. Puigcerda is a 20-minute drive away.
- Super nice decoration, owner very kind and flexible and an amazing spot
- The picturesque location and cozy décor as well as the landlady, who did her utmost to help.
- La situación en la plaça major de Bellver es muy buena, la chica que estaba a ratos allí (Aina) fue muy maja y nos intento ayudar en lo que pudo.
- El lugar muy bonito , la habitación acogedora ,el baño muy muy pequeño pero funcional ,la cama cómoda .se escuchaba ruido de carcoma en las vigas del techo y eso me resultó muy incomoda la estancia por la mañana había como serrín en el suelo..es obvio.Si eso se solucionará volvería .
- El trato recibido por parte del personal y el desayuno, nosotros lo cogimos y merece mucho la pena, muy completo y con mucha variedad, también cabe recordar que tienen todo tipo de productos para gente con alergias y intolerancias.
Dating from 1947, Fonda Matía lies in the heart of the Cerdanya Region. It has its own pool, and offers spectacular views of the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park and Cadí Mountains.All of the rooms at the Fonda Matía come with central heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some also feature a private balcony and views of the town of Bellver de Cerdanya and the Natural Park.Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas at the Fonda. A restaurant, a bar-café, a living room with fireplace, a terrace and spacious gardens can all be found on site.The Fonda Matía is set in the valley between Spain’s border with Andorra and France. There is easy access by car to La Seu d’Urgell and Puigcerdá.
Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Very clean swimming pool
Secluded off road parking for motorbike
Traditional resataurant with interesting dishes ; beef, lamb, roe deer, …………
- The staffs are awesome (esp the receptionist, she is very helpful and passionate with her job .), they make you feel home here.
Great place. The receptionist and owner made me feel very welcome. Pool was nice too, as well as the restaurant.
The room and furniture were tasteful and modern.
- la decoracio i parkimg molt correcte. El personal molt agradable
- La cama muy cómoda. Y sobre todo el entorno del hotel, la sierra del Cadí. El pueblo donde está ubicado, Merece la pena una visita. La comida ofrecida en su restaurante excelente.
- Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Fonda Ca l’Abel
Set within the Catalan Pyrenees, Fonda Ca l’Abel is located in Lles de Cerdanya, 4.3 mi from Lles de Cerdanya Ski slopes. The guest house offers a bar-restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each heated room features a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are included, as well as the room daily cleaning. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The property can provide information about activities in the surroundings, including skiing and hiking. Free private parking is available.La Seu d’Urgell is 19 mi from the property, while Andorra can be reached in 45 minutes by car. The Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is 9.3 mi away.
- The food was lovely and plentiful- cooked to order and using fresh ingredients. Breakfast was a little samey and not very inspiring but was adequate. The staff were very friendly and helpful
- Beautiful place in the mountains, quiet and comfortable.
- Owners are extremely friendly and accommodating. Felt like home. Great views from the rooms and the dining room.
- Es un sitio agradable y el dueño muy atento. El servicio bien. La habitación que nos tocó (estaba todo lleno) no cumplió mis espectativas.
- Zimmer und Bad gut und sauber. Frühstück super. Menü gleich mit bestellen.
Featuring a restaurant, bar and free Wi-Fi, Fonda Domingo guest house is located in Lles de Cerdanya, just a few feet from Lles de Cerdanya Ski Station.The guest house offers heated double rooms, some with a private bathroom with shower and some with shared bathroom. Some rooms have a TV. The ground floor is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Fonda Domingo’s restaurant offers a fusion of traditional Catalan cuisine and modern cooking techniques. There is also a communal room with books, children’s games, films and board games. Ski storage is possible at the property.Fonda Domingo is 9.3 mi from Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve and 3.1 mi from Aranser Ski Station. Andorra la Vella is a one-hour drive from the property.
- The room is enough for rest but the cuisine is amazing. The restaurant is one of the best I’ve ever eaten. Highly recommended!
- Helpful staff , great village location with bars, the restaurant food
- Lo único que recomiendo es la comida del restaurante,es espectacular.El personal es amable.
- La comida de la fonda es casera, pero la presentación de los platos es de un restaurante de diseño. Además de los buenos precios que tiene en sus menús. El personal es atento y amable. Para repetir.
L’esmorzar era molt bo, amb tota mena d’embotits i confitura cassolana. L’ubicació en un entorn de muntanya és molt agradable. Les habitacions són àmplies i tot i ser rústiques estan en molt bones condicions, així com el bany. El restaurant fa grans plats, propis de la zona i si t’hi allotges el preu et surt molt bé!
El personal és amable i proper.
Located in the center of Puigcerdà, Fonda Cerdanya offers a cozy lounge and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi. La Molina and Masella Ski Resorts are both within a 20-minute drive.Each functional room at the Fonda Cerdanya is individually decorated and offers heating and a private bathroom. A hairdryer and iron are available from reception on request.Free hot beverages and snacks are offered, and a Nespresso Coffee Machine is available for guests.The Fonda is located in the Cerdanya region of the Catalan Pyrenees, on the border with France. The charming town of Puicerdà is pedestrianized and offers a wide range of small shops, bars and restaurants.
- A hidden gem in an excellent location but perhaps not to everyone’s taste. It’s basic, don’t expect the Ritz. However, it has immense character and charm. The reception we received was exceptional and couldn’t have been more friendly or helpful, Even provided a guided tour of the locality, including where the best place were to eat. A hotel to remember and return to. Great!
Excellent reception and service – I will be back just for that when I am around again next time
Small but cozy rooms that do not lack charm
Self-service dining room with tables, cutlery, microwave etc. and free of charge coffee, tea and little snacks
- It’s an older hostel/ hotel in the old part of the city, a bit shabby and a bit quaint. My room was very clean and comfortable though. The best part: the proprietor personally took me on a walking tour of the area, commented on the restaurants and told me interesting and fun things about the city. I’d stay here again.
- The location is fantastic. Conrad, the manager, was very welcoming and helpful. The room was very clean and we were provided with plenty of clean towels daily.
Very comfortable Hostel.
The owner is so hostile and welcoming. It was pleasure meeting him.
I really felt like home.
Hotel is clean and nice.
Good WiFi. At the middle of old center. All around some cafes and shops.
One of our best sellers in Puigcerdà! Hostal L´Estació is opposite the train and bus station in Puigcerdà. There is free parking and ski storage, and all heated rooms have cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Capital of the Cerdanya Region, Puigcerdà is 0.6 mi from France, and there is easy access to Andorra and the Pyrenees ski slopes. The Royal Cerdanya Golf Club is within a 10-minute drive.Although not part of the L´Estació guest house, there is a restaurant in the same building. L´Estació has a bar and snack bar, and Puigcerdà’s main shopping and restaurant area is within a 10-minute walk.The L´Estació’s tour desk can provide information on the area, and there is a children’s play area opposite.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, room was spotless- the bed was comfortable and the shower was excellent!. Place was quiet and the location’s great too!
- Staff very helpful beds comfortable and clean facilities
- Friendly staff, good room. Very clean and sufficiently comfortable. Lady at the reception gave us a warm welcome, they knew we were to arrive and we had alerted them that we might check in late to which they promptly replied and accepted. Highly recommend for short s on the train stay in Puigcerda.
- Quite and calm, convenient connection with two elevators to city.
- La predisposición del personal, para lograr una estancia lo mejor posible.
Offering a picturesque setting at 4.8 feet’ altitute, this charming guest house is located in Éller, 5.6 mi from Bellver de la Cerdanya. Hostal D´Éller features an à la carte restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Hostal D’Éller offers rustic-style rooms and a studio. All of them come with a private bathroom and and the studio includes a kitchenette.Outside the property there is an outdoor terrace, children’s playground, and a garden. The restaurant specializes in traditional organic dishes of the area.Outdoor activities including horse riding, cycling and hiking can be practiced nearby. Puigcerdà is 12 mi away and la Seu d’Urgell is 35 minutes’ drive from the guest house. Andorra is 31 mi away.
- This is simply a wonderful place to stay in the heart of the Cerdenya with truly welcoming hosts – superb for walking, relaxing and home cooked food
- L’Hostal es troba en un lloc ideal per desconnectar i perdre’s uns quants dies. Tant la comoditat del llit com les vistes des de l’habitació son fantàstiques i el fet que hi hagi poques habitacions encara li dona més encant a l’allotjament. Els esmorzars i els sopars també boníssims i abundants. Tracte fantàstic tant de la Núria com d’en Joan.
- Un lugar para desconectar, una vistas magnificas , perfecto para los que nos gusta el senderismo, la comida muy buena y todo casero, tanto Nuria como su marido muy serviciales y atentos.
- Por un problema de tráfico llegamos tarde al hostal, y allí nos estaba esperando Nuria con una sonrisa y la cena preparada. El Hostal D’Éller es sin duda un sitio de trato espectacular ideal para relajarse y dejarse llevar por el sonido del silencio y el aroma de las chimeneas del pueblo. Superó altamente nuestras expectativas y lo recomendamos en gran medida. Seguro que volveremos con las familias completas o nuestros amigos.
- La comida exquisita y los productos naturalees y caseros.
Hostal Santuari de Paller
Hostal Santuari de Paller is located 1.4 mi from Bagá, in the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Set in beautiful, peaceful surroundings, this property has its own Baroque church complete with Neoclassical paintings.The rooms at Hostal Santuari de Paller feature simple, rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom.The property has a country-style restaurant with a fireplace, serving traditional Catalan food. There is also a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.There are many hiking routes near Hostal Santuari de Paller, such us Camí dels Bons Homes route. The area is ideal for bird watching and nature photography. You can hire ski equipment on site.
A great dinner and breakfast! Lots of parking place and a good wifi.
We didnt have time to go hiking, but there’s a nice looking path starting from hotel. And its a church too! Take a look!
- The breakfast was amazing! The nature trail near the facility was lovely and easily accessible. Also, the location was easy to find, and there were great signs!
- The location was wonderful, very peaceful and quiet and in a tranquil setting. It’s close enough to the town to be easily accessible, but far enough away that you feel more removed from civilisation and like you’re getting away from it all. The family who run the sanctuary were very friendly and helpful. The history and cultural heritage of the building and the attached church were a key factor in our deciding to come here instead of another hotel/bed and breakfast, as well as the proximity to the Cadí-Moixeró Park where we’d been hiking for the weekend.
- Thanks to the position of the hostal a little apart from the village, the place is very quiet. The hostal is located in the same building together with a chapel and immediately behind the hostal are steep spectacular hills of the Pyrenees with a tourist pathway going just from the hostal. The whole place has a very strong genius loci. The staff was very friendly.
- This is a hidden gem. Perfect for walking with 5-6 walks starting from the front door. The hosts are very friendly and informative and it has a nice restaurant.
- A great dinner and breakfast! Lots of parking place and a good wifi.
Hostal Rusó is in the historic town of Llívia, which belongs to Spain but is entirely within France. This guest house offers rustic accommodations with a traditional restaurant and bar.Rooms at Hostal Rusó are simple and comfortable. They all have heating, a private bathroom and a TV.Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house. The town’s church and the oldest pharmacy in Europe are a short walk away.The Rusó is an ideal base for exploring the Pyrenees. Nearby ski resorts include La Molina, Err and Cerdagne-Puigmal. The Spanish town of Puigcerdà is just 2.5 mi away.
- A great little rustic hotel in a very good setting for all bars, restaurants and attractions. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was very clean. Had a good breakfast before leaving. We would visit again
LLit incòmoda per antic amb mantes pesades
- La ubicació és inmillorable i el llit era molt còmode
- Trato amable, buena cocina habitaciones con decoración acogedora. El parking no está en el mismo hotel, sino a unos 200 metros, pero es amplío y gratuito
El poder viajar con nuestra mascota NINA sin ningún problema.
La facilidad del funcionamiento y la ubicación del establecimiento
Todo muy correcto, limpio y amplio
Hostal Pedraforca is located in Maçaners-Saldes, in the Cadí Mountains, a mile from Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. Its facilities, including a swimming pool and terrace, offer superb views of the landscape.Guests can enjoy traditional and seasonal cuisine at the Pedraforca guest house. There are 2 bars, one for smokers and one for non-smokers, with sofas and tables.Wi-Fi access is offered free in public areas at the Hostal Pedraforca. Each heated room comes with a private bathroom with amenities, and a TV.Free parking is offered on site. It is a short drive to towns like Berga and La Seu d’Urgell.
- We had triple room and it was nice and clean. Claudia and rest of people were more than helpful and welcomming. They want to help you with your personal needs in any time. Also food is very delicious and you have a lot of daily choices. We run SUP race and they prepared cofee and cookies before we leave for the race :* The view is the best and common rooms in front of restaurant are nice and very cozy
- very nice staff, did everything they could, responding to all our requests- we had to wash our clothes and they lend us their machine providing soap – above and beyond!
- The staff at the reception was very friendly and positive in helping with information. Rooms were big and clean. The breakfast was fair
- Stunning views of Pedraforca, great location, comfy beds, very tasty breakfasts and pleasant staff. (A drying room for clothes and boots would be a great addition.)
- Very nicely located hotel, with an incredibly nice host Claudia and her husband. The dinner menu is totally authentic and was one of the best in a long time. Very recommendable!
Top Guest Houses In Bellver De Cerdanya Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bellver de Cerdanya Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bellver de Cerdanya Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bellver de Cerdanya Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!