10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Beleño Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Beleño Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Beleño Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beleño Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beleño Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Beleño Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Beleño Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Beleño Asturias:
Hostal La Cuna del Sella
Featuring free Wi-Fi, a restaurant with mountain views and flat-screen TV, Hostal La Cuna del Sella guest house is located in Oseja de Sajambre, in the Picos De Europa National Park.Heated double/twin rooms at the guest house offer mountain views and include a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. They also offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels. One room is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The restaurant serves breakfast. There is a shared lounge area with flat-screen TV and a wood-burning stove. Guests may relax in the garden with views of the mountains.The region around Hostal La Cuna del Sella is popular for hiking and mountain climbing. Ruta del Cares hiking route is 35. 2.5 mi away and Redes Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away. Covadonga Lakes are 27 mi away.
- Expect a very warm welcome and while the staffs English is very limited it really doesn’t interfere with their effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible
- the lady that ran the place was fantastic , very attentive and went out of her way to please . Her son was an added bonus and went way above and beyond , obviously his mothers son .
- The location is fairly close to the Cares Gorge hiking area, situated in a charming mountain town. The hostess was super sweet and gave us a great recommendation for dinner as well as provided wonderful breakfast the next day. It’s a nice small place to enjoy the local flavor and beauty.
- An OK hotel – Clean and bright, recently refurbished/redecorated, great location. Staff tried to be helpful.
- the breakfast was great and the evening meal – 3 courses and wine for 12 euros was great value and delicious, the staff were helpful and friendly, the apartment was spacious and well equipped and would highly recommend staying there
Pension Casa Pepe
Located in the beautiful setting around historic Covadonga, it is surrounded by a natural landscape of lakes, mountains and beaches and offers a garden and a terrace.Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- La chica de recepcion muy maja el sitio muy bien hubicau las habitaciones cecesitan una reforma pero todo limpio y muy bien
El trato de la recepcionista (Nerea). Nos hizo unas recomendaciones fabulosas y mostró una gran predisposición.
La intimidad del lugar, muy tranquilo y con una genial ubicación para ir de excursión por la zona.
Estaba muy limpio y nos ofrecieron más servicio toallas, sábanas y mantas.
- Habitación correcta para pasar una noche. Buena ubicación para moverte por la zona
El trato de la recepcionista sin duda.
Muy amable y profesional
Hostal Peña Santa
Set in the heart of Picos de Europa National Park, Hostal Peña Santa is located in Soto De Sajambre. Offering free Wi-Fi, the charming guest house has a bar and restaurant.With wood and stone finishes, the rustic-style guest house features colorful rooms with lovely views. Peña Santa’s restaurant serves homemade meals and local products.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. There is a variety of traditional Spanish restaurants within a 20 minutes’ drive.There is a bus stop next to the property and Oseja de Sajambre is 3.1 mi away, while Riaño Reservoir is a 45-minute drive. Cangas de Onis is within the same distance.
- Great little place. Homely food in the restaurant, the menu del dia included a bottle of wine. Very simple, but a real find.
- Beautiful location. Superb walking. Local knowledge was excellent and offered without having to ask.
- The room was perfect. Meals were delicious though we could not understand the menu!The little bar next door was lively and we enjoyed the local cheese the owner gave us.
For a hostel this really does deserve its high rating and felt much more like a hotel.
Excellent location deep in the Picos De Europa it served simple tasty home cooked regional food. The mattress was first class and the linen good. The en-suite bathroom had a little bath as well as a shower.
Wi-Fi was strong and the roads to and from the location added further joy to our biking road trip.
- Fabulous location,wonderful scenery, small room but lovely views, very comfortable bed ,spotlessly clean , good compact bathroom. Basic breakfast but just what we needed. Friendly welcome , very little English spoken but we had enough Spanish. Pedro gave us excellent directions for a wonderful walk/hike . Very good value accommodation.
Hostal Casa Abascal
Hostal Casa Abascal offers accommodations in Posada de Valdeón. The guest house has a terrace and ski storage space, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Guests can also enjoy free guided hiking tours in the mountain upon request.Llanes is 67 mi from Hostal Casa Abascal, while Potes is 36 mi away.
Staff was very nice. Nice place to stay.
And maybe a small detail, could charge the electric car.
- Loved this place. Wonderful quiet location but close to llanes.
- I really liked the lady who booked us in,happy, chatty and told us all we needed to know. The room was large with a well equipped bathroom, a bar downstairs if you needed a drink and a free tapa. Nice position with a restaurant a short stroll up the street. Early checkout but the owner was there to see us off, he too was very friendly.
- The location was good, the room facilities and cleanliness were decent as expected. The staff were helpful with suggesting hiking routes and parking.
- Lively bar/restaurant downstairs frequented by guests and locals. Welcoming hosts and staff. Storage for our bicycles.
- Staff was very nice. Nice place to stay.
Located next to the River Sella, Hotel Covadonga is 1,650 feet from the center of Cangas de Onís. It offers charming rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.This family-run hotel has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is free Wi-Fi in the bar as well as the TV lounge. There are various restaurants and traditional cider bars nearby.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias, and they can arrange various outdoor activities.You can drive to the famous Covadonga Shrine in around 15 minutes from the hotel, and the Picos de Europa National Park is just beyond. The seaside towns of Ribadesella and LLanes are 25 and 45 minutes’ drive away respectively.
- Really friendly and helpful family running the place.
- Did not have breakfasts there, but staff were friendly and helpful. The balcony terrace overlooked the river.. superb view.
Views over Sella river
- La relación calidad precio esta muy bien, camas comodas, todo muy limpio, buen desayuno y la atención inmejorable. Tiene una buena ubicación
- Nos encantaron las vistas de la habitación que daban al río, las camas muy cómodas y el desayuno barato y de buena calidad, la dueña súper amable dándonos muy buenas recomendaciones sobre lo que hacer en los alrededores de Cangas de Onís. Superó nuestras expectativas, y si podemos volveremos seguro.
Hostal Casa La Picota
Offering ski storage and ski equipment hire, Hostal Casa La Picota is located in Puebla de Lillo. This rustic-style stone guest house has free WiFi and a cozy shared lounge with a fireplace.Each heated room features a TV and individually designed décor with bright colors. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Los Picos de Europa National Park is 57 mi from Hostal Casa La Picota. San Isidro Ski resort is 9.9 mi from the property, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 11 mi away. Leon is around an hour’s drive from the guest house and Oviedo is 53 mi away. Cangas de Onís is one hour and 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was excellent! Even arriving late at night (around midnight), the staff received us very well and were always very careful. The house is very cosy and the breakfast prepared by the staff is great. The location is a plus for anyone who wants to enjoy skiing in San Isidro.
- Me gusto todo el entorno y alojamiento muy bonito. Repetiriamos sin dudarlo.
- El desayuno era muy completo y abundante . Y la propietaria nos trató muy bien.
- La tranquilidad del alojamiento y la del pueblo. Un entorno bonito, campo, montaña. La gente de Cofiñal muy amable.
- La decoracion de la habitacion y la casa acogedora
Hostal Les Bedules
Hostal Les Bedules is located in Oseja de Sajambre. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is included.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some have a mountain view. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hostal Les Bedules has a terrace. The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Cangas de Onís is 22 miles from the accommodation.
- Friendly service and everything was spotlessly clean.
- The host was excellent-serving tea, beer, coffee and food on demand. A very cosy lodging high up in the Picos
- Basic hostel accommodation in a traditional Spanish village accessed by an amazing drive over mountain passes or up through a gorge. Decent welcome I am sure we would have got more from it if we could speak Spanish. Breakfast consisted of fruit juice, toasted baguette with jam, a cake and coffee. Nice restaurant across the road, English spoken.
- Nice staff, very clean and comfortable, good breakfast
- Our hosts were extremely good in every way. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else if I went back and I would recommend them to everyone!
Providing free WiFi, pensionsanpelayo10 is located in Cangas de Onís.Llanes is 31 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 67 miles from pensionsanpelayo10.
- Everything seemed brand new, very clean and central location.
- The appartement is very nice in a stonebuilding the middle of the village. It was very clean!
- A beautiful little town, bus station close to centre, our pension in the main pedestrian street, with various restaurants, calm during the week, well equipped room. We had all we needed.
- This brand new property is a gem, 10 out of 10, in every way! The owner did a fabulous job in completely refurbishing a traditional townhouse, combining authentic stone walls and wooden logs with modern very tasteful furnishing and tiling. My stay was so wonderful that I decided to book another night but unfortunately the property was fully booked – I fully understand why! 🙂
- Great apartment, very clean, roomy and centrally located.
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! Pension Principado has accommodations in Cangas de Onís. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a city view.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Pension Principado also offer a balcony. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Llanes is 31 miles from Pension Principado, while Ribadesella is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 66 miles from the guesthouse.
- The owner was very friendly and gave us lots of excellent tips for things to do in the region. The room was very clean and comfortable and having a balcony was nice. There is plenty of free parking a short walk away.
Good location on main Street.
Clean and comfortable modern room.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Short walk to bus station and the many good bars and restaurants in the town.
Good value, and would stay here again.
- Lo mejor de todo era la ubicación, pero la calefacción era excesiva, la apagamos y la volvían a encender, la cama era incómoda y no había agua caliente para ducharse por la mañana. Además era difícil respirar con tanto olor a producto de limpieza….
- La atención por parte de su dueña. La habitación preciosa y muy cómoda. Recomendable 100%
- Habitación coqueta con detalles cuidados, muy limpia y el personal amable. Lo recomiendo sin duda!
Hospedaje Torreón is set on a pedestrianized street in Cangas de Onís and close to its famous Roman bridge. It offers rooms and apartments with terraces and free Wi-Fi access.All accommodations at Hospedaje Torreón has simple, bright décor, heating and a flat-screen TV. Apartments include a kitchenette and a seating area with a sofa. A hairdryer is available at reception.A selection of shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Torreón.The surrounding area is ideal for canoeing, cycling and hiking. The property can organize activities with discounts, such as quad bike routes and canoe descents of the River Sella. The Picos de Europa National Park is just 45 minutes’ drive away. Ribadesella and the nearest beaches are approximately 16 mi from the Torreón, while Gijón and Oviedo are within an hour’s drive of the property.
- The location was perfect, right near to the old Roman bridge – very pretty! Also some great cafes/ bars just next door. The lady who checked us in was really lovely.
- Esta situado en todo el centro en una peatonal, ventanas bien insonorizadas, se oye mas al vecino que el ruido de la calle. Habitacion numero 5 con microondas y nevera. Calefacción de la habitación perfecta.Cercania de la propietaria via wassap.
- La ubicación del hostal y la amabilidad de la anfitriona todo perdecto muy limpio y comodo
- Ubicado en el centro de la población, en una calle peatonal, muy cerca del puente romano. Se agradece el detalle de la nevera y el microondas en la habitación, aunque no haya menaje (vasos, platos, cubiertos).
- La dueña era muy amable, está bien ubicado y hacía bastante calorcito
Top Guest Houses In Beleño Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Beleño Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Beleño Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Beleño Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!