10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Beceña Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Beceña Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Beceña Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beceña Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beceña Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Beceña Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Beceña Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Beceña Asturias:
Alojamientos Fermin is a charming guest house with a rural setting in Cangas de Onís, 1,000 feet from the center. It features a terrace with beautiful views of the countryside.It offers rooms and apartments with rustic décor and views of the mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Alojamientos Fermin features a cafeteria. Guests can book several activities such as hiking or caving at the front desk. Free WiFi is available here.Set in a quiet area, Alojamientos Fermin is 500 feet from the public swimming pool and sports courts. The nearest beaches are located only 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is offered onsite.
- Very good value for money in a really nice town. A quiet room at the back of the building, but on the second floor so a load of humping luggage.
- We liked the proximity to central Cangas with free parking! Easy to walk into town for shops, restaurants, tourist sights and bus station but peaceful at night. The staff helped us arrange our activities including a kayaking trip on the river Sella. We had a hob and oven, as well as microwave, which was welcome. The property had a small terrace with picnic table and parasol for meals outside.
- The picture showed a comfortable room with a bit of character. When we went to our room it far exceeded our expectations. Large comfortable bed, plenty of room to hang clothes , the bathroom was huge even had a jacuzzi bath.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds. Very quick walk to centre of town. Check in/out was easy and reception held our bags after we checked out which was really appreciated.
We arrived early and the cleaning lady let us check in as we sent the message to the hotel before hand. Also they let us store the luggages in their store room but we can only get them back from 5/30-7:30pm which is not quite flexible.
The room is Very small, no kettle so we can’t make coffee or tea. The boiler was out of order and I have to what’s app the host to come to fix it at night. I can only take a shower nearly midnight. No English. Nobody at the reception even at the stated time. Expected that they can help to book the hiking activity as they mentioned in the booking.com but nobody can help. The cleaning lady asked us to go to the tourist information. I sent a message to the host for the information of hiking but no answer and only ask me when will come to check in.
The only good thing is it is in a quiet area and facing the mountain and it is cheap.
Pension Casa Pepe
Located in the beautiful setting around historic Covadonga, it is surrounded by a natural landscape of lakes, mountains and beaches and offers a garden and a terrace.Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- La chica de recepcion muy maja el sitio muy bien hubicau las habitaciones cecesitan una reforma pero todo limpio y muy bien
El trato de la recepcionista (Nerea). Nos hizo unas recomendaciones fabulosas y mostró una gran predisposición.
La intimidad del lugar, muy tranquilo y con una genial ubicación para ir de excursión por la zona.
Estaba muy limpio y nos ofrecieron más servicio toallas, sábanas y mantas.
- Habitación correcta para pasar una noche. Buena ubicación para moverte por la zona
El trato de la recepcionista sin duda.
Muy amable y profesional
Casa Rural La Corrolada
Set at the foothills of Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Rural La Corrolada is located in Avín. Offering free on-site parking, the heated guest house has impressive views and breakfast buffet.Each room with rustic-style features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and furnished terrace available for guests.Casa Rural La Corrolada is 5 minutes’ drive from a variety of traditional bars and Astuarian restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 25 mi away and Llanes is 30 minutes’ drive. Oviedo is 53 mi away as well as Gijon. Asturias Airport is 81 mi from the property.
- The house was an old traditional house, and very nice. the host was very nice too and really friendly
- Wonderful hostess, great, quiet country setting, well kept, interesting old house. Everything just great!
Fina, the owner, is a dream. So kind. I got sick while I was there, and she went beyond the call of duty to help. She made me rice, was available to everything I needed. She made me feel well taken care of.
Also, what I like about the place is that there’s this cute balcony, and also this indoor living room with couches. It’s very comfortable. And the old stone house is well decorated. It’s quite charming.
Todo está perfecto pero Josefina es la persona ideal para recibir turistas o viajeros como lo quieran llamar.estacionamiento muy cómodo..
Volvería sin dudarlo.limpieza impecable.
Adriana y Ruben Argentina
Desayuno completo y todo listo en la mesa.
Destaco la gran amabilidad de la dueña Fina, de carácter cercano, nos preparó papilla de fruta para nuestro bebé cada mañana. Majisima.
La casa muy cuidada y comodisima la cama, no falta de nada.
Located 1.9 mi outside Cangas de Onís, Pensión Susierra offers views of the surrounding countryside. Its rustic rooms have private bathrooms.Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
- We were fortunate to get the balcony room in the old building shown in the photo. This was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. There is some road noise during the day, but quiet at night. It is in a beautiful rural setting, and there is a good walking track just behind the property. It is also an easy drive to Congas de Onis which has lots of good cafes and old buildings.
Cogimos la habitación en el hostal y al llegar nos dieron una habitación en el hotel por el mismo precio, ubicación perfecta muy cerquita de Cangas y lagos.
Todo limpio,y acogedor.
The Pensión Monteverde is located on a pedestrian street in central Cangas de Onís, next to its church and just 350 feet from the bus station, where guests can find public parking and take the buses to visit Covadonga and its lakes. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.This guest house offers café serving breakfast and a range of snacks. Picnics can be prepared for day trips. Plenty of restaurants and cafés can also be found nearby.Pensión Monteverde can arrange canoeing in the Sella River, canyoning, hiking in the Cares area, speleology, and transportation to the activities area.
- Great staff, we only stayed a night but had a great time! Easy parking as well. Would definitely return.
- Was a good place for one night stay, located within walking distance of the city center and bus station, from where you can take a bus to lakes Covadonga.
- Clean, recently renovated room, comfortable bed, good location
- Next to bus station to go to Covadonga. Good value for money.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean room and bathroom. The area is quiet. Located in a beautiful town. The bus station (from were you can go to Lagos de Covadonga) situated next to the hotel.
Pension Paseo Real
This small guest house is just 1,300 feet from Cangas de Onís’s Roman Bridge. Its country-style rooms offer views over the town, River Güeña or the Picos de Europa Mountains.Pensión Paseo Real is located in central Cangas de Onís. This charming town is on the edge of the Picos de Europa National Park.Cangas Bus Station is a 2-minute walk from the Paseo Real. It offers direct services to the mountain shrine of Covadonga, as well as Oviedo and Madrid.Each heated room has simple décor and wooden furniture. All include a TV and offer access to a private bathroom. Some of the bathrooms are en suite, and others are located outside the room.
- La netedat i ordre. També la immillorable situació al costat del riu.
- La ubicación es genial y nos dieron la habitación con vistas al rio. Todo limpio y muy cómodo.
- Estaba limpio, teníamos baño en la habitación, hay 3. Esta lado de la avenida principal
- Es muy cómodo, estás como en tu casa pero compartiendo piso
- La ubicación, pero claro Cangas de Onis es un pueblo pequeño que se recorre en nada.
Pension Reconquista is set in Cangas de Onís, 30 mi from Gijón. The property features free WiFi .Rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 20 mi from Pension Reconquista, while Potes is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from Pension Reconquista.
- The owner went the extra mile to provide exceptional service. Ideal central location and a good value. Comfortable bed and large room. Convenient restaurant for great coffee and friendly service downstairs.
If you’re looking for a nice place at a great price for staying a couple of nights at Cangas de Onís or surroundings, this is the place.
Very simple but nice rooms with everything you may need, WiFi, TV, in the room bathroom with shower.
Everything nice. We’ve been nicely welcomed by Aída, who hosts the place. We even got our lost items back by mail thanks to Aida.
the lady is a very polite, careful and patient person. she cant speak english and i cant speak spanish but she is willing to listen and try to communication with me by google translate.
there is some problems of wif in the begining but so far its good after it fixed.
the room is super duper comfortable with a terrace. its good to relax when you are having breakfast or see the night view on the upper part of town.
the location is good and this hostel is new so its very clean and tidy
- Very good standard accommodation, rooms with balconies, clean, warm welcome – highly recommended
- Everything else, especially very nice view from o window
Providing free WiFi, pensionsanpelayo10 is located in Cangas de Onís.Llanes is 31 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 67 miles from pensionsanpelayo10.
- Everything seemed brand new, very clean and central location.
- The appartement is very nice in a stonebuilding the middle of the village. It was very clean!
- A beautiful little town, bus station close to centre, our pension in the main pedestrian street, with various restaurants, calm during the week, well equipped room. We had all we needed.
- This brand new property is a gem, 10 out of 10, in every way! The owner did a fabulous job in completely refurbishing a traditional townhouse, combining authentic stone walls and wooden logs with modern very tasteful furnishing and tiling. My stay was so wonderful that I decided to book another night but unfortunately the property was fully booked – I fully understand why! 🙂
- Great apartment, very clean, roomy and centrally located.
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! Pension Principado has accommodations in Cangas de Onís. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a city view.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Pension Principado also offer a balcony. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Llanes is 31 miles from Pension Principado, while Ribadesella is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 66 miles from the guesthouse.
- The owner was very friendly and gave us lots of excellent tips for things to do in the region. The room was very clean and comfortable and having a balcony was nice. There is plenty of free parking a short walk away.
Good location on main Street.
Clean and comfortable modern room.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Short walk to bus station and the many good bars and restaurants in the town.
Good value, and would stay here again.
- Lo mejor de todo era la ubicación, pero la calefacción era excesiva, la apagamos y la volvían a encender, la cama era incómoda y no había agua caliente para ducharse por la mañana. Además era difícil respirar con tanto olor a producto de limpieza….
- La atención por parte de su dueña. La habitación preciosa y muy cómoda. Recomendable 100%
- Habitación coqueta con detalles cuidados, muy limpia y el personal amable. Lo recomiendo sin duda!
Located next to the River Sella, Hotel Covadonga is 1,650 feet from the center of Cangas de Onís. It offers charming rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.This family-run hotel has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is free Wi-Fi in the bar as well as the TV lounge. There are various restaurants and traditional cider bars nearby.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias, and they can arrange various outdoor activities.You can drive to the famous Covadonga Shrine in around 15 minutes from the hotel, and the Picos de Europa National Park is just beyond. The seaside towns of Ribadesella and LLanes are 25 and 45 minutes’ drive away respectively.
- Really friendly and helpful family running the place.
- Did not have breakfasts there, but staff were friendly and helpful. The balcony terrace overlooked the river.. superb view.
Views over Sella river
- La relación calidad precio esta muy bien, camas comodas, todo muy limpio, buen desayuno y la atención inmejorable. Tiene una buena ubicación
- Nos encantaron las vistas de la habitación que daban al río, las camas muy cómodas y el desayuno barato y de buena calidad, la dueña súper amable dándonos muy buenas recomendaciones sobre lo que hacer en los alrededores de Cangas de Onís. Superó nuestras expectativas, y si podemos volveremos seguro.
Top Guest Houses In Beceña Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Beceña Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Beceña Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Beceña Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!