10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Beas de Granada Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Beas de Granada Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Beas de Granada Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beas de Granada Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beas de Granada Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Beas de Granada Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Beas de Granada Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Beas De Granada Andalucía:
Providing free WiFi, La Carretilla is located in Pinos Genil. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The property features a restaurant.Granada is 6 miles from the guesthouse, while Sierra Nevada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The hotel is superbly located, eclectically appointedand the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. A thoroughly enjoyable break.
- Der Gastgeber hat uns sehr freudlich empfangen und den Kontakt mit uns warmherzigste gepflegt. Wir hatten anregende Gespräche am warmen Ofen.
- El trato de su dueño fue genial muy amable y nos informó de todo aquello que le preguntamos un saludo desde el puerto de santa maria
Idéalement placé à 15 km de Grenade, le patron (qui parle parfaitement Français) et son personnel se plient en 4 pour vous rendre service et vous indiquer les endroits intéressants à visiter.
De magnifiques tapis Berbères dans le restaurant et les chambres.
Les chambres sont un peut rustiques mais rien ne manque et les salles de bain sont grandes.
- La tranquilidad y vistas al río, su terraza para llegar de esquiar y tomarte un cocktail viendo el atardecer y el personal, Mussa es un hombre encantador.
Hospedería Ruta de Lorca
Set close to the Sierra de Huétor nature reserve, this family-run hotel is themed on the world-famous local poet, Federico García Lorca.The Hospedería Ruta de Lorca provides a unique setting for your visit to Andalusia. It is located in the little town of Alfacar, known for its bread and spring water. From here, the magnificent city of Granada, with its amazing Alhambra Palace, is just a 10-minute drive away.The building itself is typically of the Granada region, with many charming features combining to create an authentic atmosphere. One of the hotel´s most impressive features is its fantastic and traditional restaurant, serving unique gourmet dishes created by the hotel chef.
- La amabilidad del personal y los servicios (ubicación del establecimiento)
- La cama era cómoda, la habitación coqueta y sencilla pero estilosa y el restaurante magnífico….Todo un acierto para estar cerca de Granada
Struttura indipendente con ristorante, terrazza, bar e le stanze adiacenti, una grande comodità. La colazione per un prezzo minimo è completa e molto buona offerta in una sala dal clima accogliente e informale. Sembra di stare a casa. Il signore che ci ha accolto è molto simpatico e gentile cosi come il ragazzo e il resto dello staff.
Parcheggio gratis a 10 metri dalla struttura, camera pulita, comoda e bagno con set di cortesia.
Abbiamo avuto più volte occasione di pranzare e di cenare lì e la cucina è ottima. Pietanze semplici e buone. Consigliatissimo!
- Estaba muy limpio y la llegada a Granada era fácil
- Habitaciones y baños limpios y buena decoración. Zona tranquila.
Hospedería Los Cahorros
One of our top picks in Monachil.Featuring an on-site restaurant and a shared terrace, Hospederia Los Cahorros is located in Monachil. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Granada is 5 mi away.All rooms have simple décor and tiled floors, and come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. There is a flat-screen TV, work desk, and a wardrobe. Some also offer a private terrace. Bed linen and towels are provided.In addition to the restaurant, the property also features a bar on site. There is a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you tourist information about the area. Luggage storage is available.Activities such as cycling, hiking, and skiing can be done in the surroundings. Sierra Nevada is 30 minutes’ drive from Hospederia Los Cahorros, and Sierra de Huetor Nature Reserve is 17 mi away. Malaga Airport is a 90-minute drive from the property.
- Beautiful little town, quiet and relaxing. We stayed here just 1 night after 3 nights in very busy, Granada. Large room with plenty of room for our back packs. Nice shower and large bathroom. It was our last morning in Spain so we enjoyed a good Spanish breakfast and perhaps the best macchiato we have had during our 3 weeks in Spain! The Sierra Nevada’s are stunning, the mountains were topped with snow. We drove up to the ski area for a hike, and what a beautiful drive. We also did the hike through the gorge and walked out to town through fields of apricot, orange, pommagrante, and olive trees. Just beautiful!
Location is great, a quiet place don’t expect to party every night. Perfect if you are in to hiking, cycling, etc.
The sound of the river rocks you to sleep if, you leave the door window open. The owners are very friendly and offer advice if asked, if not they stay in the background.
You will meet Garfield the ginger Tom. He loves a tickle under the chin and is very cuddly.
The room we had was a good size with terrace. The bathroom is more than adequate. The only thing that needs changing is the very small bath to a shower plate.
Would I recommend. Yes I would, my wife and I will return.
- Excellent location and excellent value. Friendly service. Everything you need for a short stay. Would definitely stay there again.
- We had a wonderful experience. The owners were so helpful and nice. They even drove us to the starting point of our hike in the morning. Gave us advice about the area and just were so friendly and open in nature.
- It was cosy family runned hotel, they had a nice restaurant on the ground floor with nice food. It’s a very good place to stay if you are planning to go on hiking trip. Trails starts just a few hundred meters from the property. We liked our bathroom it was as large as our room 🙂
Pensión Moni Albayzin
Pension Moni is located in Granada’s charming Albayzín district, just 5 minutes’ walk from the famous San Nicolás Viewpoint. It offers air-conditioned rooms and studios with flat-screen satellite TV.The accommodations at Pension Moni Albayzin features simple, traditional-style décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and the studios include a kitchenette and a patio.Staff at reception can provide information about what Granada has to offer. They can also help booking tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The Moni Albayzin is 8 minutes’ walk from Elvira Street, well known for its tapas bars. Buses to the Alhambra leave from Plaza Nueva, located 12 minutes’ walk away.
Albayzin is a great choice for travelers interested in UNESCO sites, architecture and history.
- The proprietor Moni was about the friendliest guy I have ever had the pleasure of staying with. The place was spotless and well decorated. The rooftop terrace had amazing views and a lovely kitchen. Couldn’t have been happier!
- The location was great and the hospitality, I was alone and I booked on the one that is situated inside Albaicin in a small square but when the owner found that I am a lady he called his wife who is running the place and moved me to their branch on the principal street Calle Pages and this was a great gesture from them coz I felt so safe even when I come late at night. The bus stop C34 was in front of the pension and it take you to Plaza Nueva or city Centre. There was another bus stop so near of buses C31 and C32 from plaza nueva too. I bought a card of 10 euros and it was enough to make rides for 3 days. The breakfast was night and they have a great view over the terrace. The lady was very sweet and welcoming. I recommend any one who want to stay on Albaicin to go to Pension Moni. It is so near from everything and there is so many restaurants and taverns around. It is near also to mirador San Nicolas, mirador San Cristobal, Sacromonte Abbey and of course Alhambra.
- Very helpful host/owner Moni went out of his way to accommodate car parking nearby. Location was great, Pensión had many amenities such as fully equipped kitchen.
- Such friendly staff, went above and beyond with our stay. Lovely place and would definitely visit again.
- Everything was great except sharing the bathroom. It’s not bad but it’s unusual
Posada Azahar is located within the walls of Granada’s Alhambra Palace. It offers rooms with a private bathroom and work desk.In 5 minutes you can walk to the Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A selection of shops and restaurants are also located within a 5-minute walk.Famous for its tapas bars and nightlife, Elvira Street is located within walking distance of the Azahar. Next to it is the old Moorish quarter of Albaycín.
Granada City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in ancient landmarks, architecture and monuments.
- The location is really good price is reasonable as well
Carmen comes first, she is the person in charge and is lovely. Second the location, close to the city centre, the Alhambra, and the bus stop is just outside. Third the price was very reasonable.
The hotel is really old and was once site of the British Consulate. It has plenty of history that Carmen is always willing to share, she is an expert in giving you all kind of tips.
If you are expecting a new luxury hotel for the price of the Azahar don’t bother, but if you go there for the culture of a milenarian city like Granada this place is perfect. I would definitely go there again.
- The location is very good, close to Alhambra, yet easy to reach city centre on foot. The price is excellent
- The lady from this accomodation was really sweet and talked with us in english.
- Value for money, it is a very cheap overnight stay in a good location next to Alhambra, that was much better than I thought. Clean and a bathroom in the room. There is no fan, and with an open window there will be noice from traffic – so bring earplugs, if you are easily disturbed by noice.
Hostal Camino Real
The Camino Real guesthouse in Granada offers rooms with private bathrooms just 5 minutes from the Alhambra. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking can be found nearby.All of the rooms at Camino Real have heating and air conditioning, TV and direct dial telephone. The bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.The guesthouse can arrange guided tours of Granada and Alpujarras. It can also reserve tickets for local sights and flamenco shows.The Camino Real is just 350 feet from the new highway to Sierra Nevada. From here, the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range can be reached in 30 minutes. It also offers easy access to the Granada beltway.
Genil is a great choice for travelers interested in tapas, monuments and city walks.
- Reception very helpful with information about how to navigate Granada.
amazing place. The owner was friendly , helpful , sweet lady. Couple of items to note:
1. provided us with a wine opener since we didnt have one
2. printed out our flight boarding passes for free
Thank you , we highly recommend your place and will be our place to stay if we are coming to Granada
- Large rooms and staff has a lot background info about the city and the location. For tours to the Sierra Nevada it is a perfect location. Parking is possible for free in the 3 streets above the hostel.
- Clean, good size bathroom, comfy beds, heating, easy enough to get to and from almeria by bus, 1 bus straight from bus station.
- Convenient located in a residencial area. Easy access by car to Sierra Nevada, Alhambra and Granada city center. Spacious rooms. Very clean.
Pension Fitness Virgen Angustia
Pension Fitness Virgen Angustia is located in Granada, within Genil district, 0.9 mi from Alhambra and Generalife. It is a 15-minute walk from Fuente de Los Cuatros Leones, Paseo del Salon, and from the city center. Free WiFi is offered.Rooms feature air conditioning and heating. Some rooms include a balcony with views.The guest house offers a terrace. Just across the street guests will find Bola de Oro Fitness Center that includes tennis courts, and an all-year-round heated and covered pool.Popular points of interest near Pension Fitness Virgen Angustia include Paseo de la Fuente de la Bicha and La Ruta del Colesterol. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 11 mi away.
Genil is a great choice for travelers interested in tapas, monuments and city walks.
- The place was clean, fairly quiet and perfect for basic travel needs.
- I really loved the lady who was taking care of the place. Giselle was her name, she was super friendly and and an all around great host. The place was very clean and the area was lovely and quite and relaxing
– Giselle is really nice and helpful.
– Clean and tidy.
– Kitchen with microwave accessible.
– Quiet neighborhood.
The bath was very big and clean.
Giselle is a very kind host.
- Cozy nice home like hotel, clean and tidy, very nice owner
la castanuela albayzin
One of our best sellers in Granada! Located in the Albayzin district of Granada, la castanuela albayzin is one mile from Granada Cathedral. Built in 1985, the property is within 1.3 miles of Paseo de los Tristes. The property is 1.5 miles from Albaicin and 2.1 miles from Alhambra and Generalife.Granada Science Park is 2.7 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 14 miles from la castanuela albayzin.
Albayzin is a great choice for travelers interested in UNESCO sites, architecture and history.
- ambiente molto accogliente, sembra di essere in una casa più che in un ostello. La posizione è ottima, la camera e il bagno erano pulitissimi!! il personale accogliente e gentile!! tutto perfetto!
La localisation, a quelques pas du mirador qui offre une vue imprenable sur l’Alhambra !
L’accueil était parfait
- La relación calidad/precio , y el entorno. Pero lo que más, las sabanas de Hello Kitty
- La ubicación y el entorno, las vistas del barrio, la variedad de locales gastronomicos
- skvělý přístup paní od ubytování, veliká ochota při řešení problému ohledně platby za ubytování. Ochotní vstřícní lidí i přes jazykovou bariéru (mluví jen Španělsky) vše proběhlo dobře.
Located in Güéjar-Sierra, Casa Veleta has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, rooms include a balcony. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests can enjoy a selection of activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Casa Veleta provides a dry cleaning service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying. Staff speak Spanish and Romanian at the 24-hour front desk.Granada is 15 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Monika is a fantastic host she advised us on cultural activities and cooked up some great food. She was warm and bubbly nd got up at the crack of dawn to prepre our breakfast. Great cosy rooms and convenient location.
Monica welcomed us very well!!!
The structure is very pretty, warm, clean and familiar.
The vibrant personality of thr owner.
We will definately return
Excellent home cooking.
- Beautiful place, awesome view from the room. The lady that owns it is amazing, friendly.
- Run by a wonderful family – Monica, Antonio, Ainara, Rocky Balboa, and the cat. Monica runs the restaurant and is a super cook. As a vegan i have found travelling in Spain often to be a challenge, but Monica went out of her way to me make me the most wonderful home cooked meals each night whilst catering for meat-eaters too. In addition, it is set in an incredible location high up in the Sierra nevadas, with spectacular views outside your room. It’s just a short walk to the Visitor Centre el Dorjano, which marks the start of the Sulayr long distance walking route – You can do the first and last legs as day hikes, butt there area other superb hikes you can start from Casa Valetta too, such as Los Romanticos to name but one. You are high in the mountains here, if you like hiking, or any other mountain sports this is where you want to be. It really takes your breath away.
Habitaciones en Monachil – Sierra Nevada
Located in Monachil, Habitaciones en Monachil – Sierra Nevada offers accommodations with a terrace surrounded by nature. With a garden, the property also features a shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms feature mountain views, heating, and a desk.Guests at Habitaciones en Monachil – Sierra will be able to enjoy activities in and around Monachil, like skiing, cycling, hiking, horse riding, climbing, and paragliding.Granada is 4.3 mi from the accommodations, while Sierra Nevada is 8.1 mi from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 14 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Beas De Granada Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Beas de Granada Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Beas de Granada Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Beas de Granada Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!