10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bayárcal Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bayárcal Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bayárcal Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bayárcal Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bayárcal Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bayárcal Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bayárcal Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bayárcal Andalucía:
Viña y Rosales
Viña y Rosales is located in the charming mountain village of Mairena, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It has a lush garden with panoramic views of the Alpujarra Valley.The property offers 4 twin/double rooms with private bathrooms, and access to a shared living room with free Wi-Fi.The property has a library, where you can find a range of books as well as plenty of information about the local culture and natural surroundings. Outdoors there are terraces with sitting areas, including a covered terrace with a fireplace. Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside, as well as skiing in the winter months.You can drive to Almería and the coast in around an hour from Viña y Rosales. The amazing city of Granada, with the spectacular Alhambra Palace, is 1.5 hour’s drive away.
- Fantastic host,lovely area. Delicious breakfast! Go here to relax ,walk and enjoy nature.
Beautiful old place lovingly restored in a small town in a peaceful mountain setting.
Fantastic hosts Marjet and Raul made us feel so welcome we wished we could have stayed longer than one night.
Marjet also cooked us a delicious dinner which we enjoyed with local wine, and the breakfast was lovely too.
I would love to come back to Vina y Rosales, great place to do some hiking or just sit and enjoy the mountain air.
- Owners were great hosts . Excellent food and wine with local ingredients.
- Wifi not available – sporadic I believe but we never were lucky
Magical place with lovely lovely friendly owners. Incredible view and ambiance. The house and rooms were huge and lovely and the dinner at the house cooked by the owner was fantastic! Better than the nearby restaurant.
We loved it!
Hostal Las Perdices
Set within the natural setting of Válor, Hostal Las Perdices is located in the heart of La Alpujarra Region. It offers free WiFi throughout, as well as rooms with a private bathroom.Featuring rustic décor, all rooms at Hostal Las Perdices have heating, a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a private balcony. Other facilities include free coffee and tea facilities.Free luggage storage and tourist information are provided at Las Perdices. The swimming pool in Apartamentos Balcón de Válor, located 1,000 feet away, can be used for free.The area is ideal for hiking, and winter sports can be done in Puerto de La Ragua, 16 mi away.A cafeteria-restaurant can be found 350 feet away. The guest house is located on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park.
- The staff were helpful and good humoured. The rooms were well furnished and comfortable. The hotel was idealy located for our purposes.
- Lovely owners, good quiet location, comfortable beds and aircon worked well
A nice little hotel in the Sierra Nevada. Made an incorrect booking (wrong date!), but they were able to fit us all in without too many hassles. Staff were lovely.
Location is a quiet little village and was exactly what we expected.
Clean and tidy.
- Rosario is a very nice lady. She gave us a great room with a balcony and a good view. Free tea and coffee on offer. Spacious room and en suite. Close to great restaurant – 100 m – and supermarket. We were walking but there was adequate private car parking available. Note that restaurant and bar no longer operate.
- Great position in the heart of the village, close to bars and restaurants and spotlessly clean. absolutely charming owner (Rosario).
Las Chimeneas offers rustic accommodations in a picturesque setting within the Sierra Nevada Park. This small guest house features an outdoor swimming pool and impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Las Chimeneas’s maintains many of the building’s original features, including beamed ceilings and original fireplaces. All rooms have balconies overlooking the Alpujarra Mountains. Guests can make use of a communal kitchen, washing machines and lounge with a TV and DVD player.The property´s restaurant uses produce from its own organic farm and serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. A varied breakfast is served daily.Staff at Las Chimeneas can provide information on local walking and cycling routes.
- The atmosphere, beautiful views, opportunities for walking, helpful and friendly staff, excellent food….everything!
- Stunning views, friendly & helpful staff, delicious food in the restaurant! A wonderful spot all round.
- Lovely Casa Rural in the Alpujarra region of Spain
Staff was extremely helpful. We had dinner at the restaurant every night and the food was excellent.
We recommend the hotel for those looking for a hiking vacation.
We stayed in Cathy and Paul’s two bedroom house; joining great friends who had emigrated to New Zealand many years ago. The house was perfect for us as it has two bedrooms; two bathrooms; a fully-fitted kitchen; roof terrace and sitting room.
There are lots of walks around Mairena.
The food was good and portions were very generous.
Pensión La Fuente
Pensión La Fuente is located in Yegen, in Andalusia’s Alpujarra Mountains. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV, bathroom and balcony.The property has a bar with a fireplace where you can enjoy a drink or regional snacks. Staff can also provide information about what to see and do in the area.You can drive to the Costa Tropical in around an hour, and Federico García Lorca Airport is 79 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Good room, very clean and comfortable. We were able to have our breakfast very late, timings were very flexible.
- We received a warm welcome on our arrival. The room was basic but the single beds were large and the extra blankets really warm.
- The host and hostess were amazing and very friendly. They really went out of their way to help us!
- The owner was very accommodating, when the hot water went out in our room he immediately fixed it. He helped us get settled into the town and made us feel welcome.
- Given extra blankets on arrival, which were necessary. The second morning a fire was lit in the dining room, (I was about to go down to breakfast wrapped in one of my extra blankets). The owners were very nice. Good WiFi signal in the room. Street parking available right outside. The room was very clean and beds comfortable.
Cortijo Los Alamos
Complete with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden, Cortijo Los Alamos is set in Granada, 68 mi from Alhambra and Generalife and from Granada Cathedral. Guests have access to a patio and to a terrace. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Cortijo Los Alamos comes with a bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Tinao offers accommodations in Yegen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property restaurant offers home made meals, and breakfast is available on request.Granada is 66 mi away.
- Casa Cueva is a lovely place to stay. Lorena at Hostal Tinao made sure everything was perfect and that we were happy. The patios have gorgeous views; the pedestrian street is quiet; the beds are comfortable; and the pleasure of walking in Gerald Brenan’s footsteps is a special treat.
- Easy to find nice quiet village good meals available
- A very clean and decent place to stay Great welcome from Lauranne.
- The owner sent me a message to see what time I would be there and if I would like dinner, how great is that. She met me at the front door and stored my bike and the room was great. Went up for a cocktail in the bar and had an amazing dinner. Would go back in a second.
- El Tinao is a great value for money location, with a lovely host. The rooms have all the basics you need and there is a bar upstairs to meet the locals. I enjoyed my stay.
Hostal Rosabel is located in La Calahorra. With a terrace, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom.Granada is 46 miles from Hostal Rosabel, while Sierra Nevada is 70 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 58 miles from the property.
- Great location for the mountains and for exploration. This place and its neighbourhood are actually quite atmospheric – maybe it’s that brooding fort to the north or the doleful church bell that rings every 15 minutes. Delightful proprietor – great attitude
- Super nuevo y limpio, ademas tienen un restaurante muy bonito con chimenea y cocina rica que no esperaba encontrar en un pueblo tan pequeño.
- Era un sitio agradable y tranquilo. El restaurante del hostal está muy bien, cómoda muy rica. Y el personal muy agradable!
- Estaba todo limpísimo, la habitación calentita cuando llegamos, y una cama y recipiente para el agua de nuestro perro. El personal superamabale y atento. Y el bar genial, tanto la decoración del sitio como la comida un 10. Por poner una pega, eramos una pareja y la cama no era de matrimonio, eran dos camas juntas. Recomendable, volveremos.
Nous avons passé une nuit très agréable (bien qu’un peu bruyante quand on a le sommeil léger car on entend pas mal les voisins de palier).
L’hôtel est en fin de rénovation/réhabilitation donc tout est neuf et super propre.
Le restaurant attenant est vraiment super, ambiance coffee shop pour boire des cafés, des bières ou prendre un délicieux repas.
S’il n’avait pas plu nous aurions adoré profiter de la belle terrasse.
Les nouveaux propriétaires sont des jeunes dynamiques, souriants et sympathiques.
LABELLA Hostal Restaurante
Located in La Calahorra, LABELLA Hostal Restaurante features a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a bath, while selected rooms here will provide you with a balcony. The rooms feature a desk.Granada is 46 miles from LABELLA Hostal Restaurante, while Sierra Nevada is 70 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 58 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Just 1.2 mi from Finana, Pension Xiquena offers classic accommodations at exit 333 of Motorway 92. The property is located in the petrol station with a minimarket and car washing facilities.With free Wi-Fi, the air-conditioned rooms feature a TV and a refrigerator. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries.Guests can have breakfast, lunch or dinner at the property’s restaurant which serves characteristic regional and Spanish cuisine.Pension Xiquena is 19 mi from Guadix, while Almeria is a 45-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Trevélez.Located in Trevélez, Hostal Mulhacen has a garden and terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hostal Mulhacen rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Mulhacen Mountain is 25 miles from Hostal Mulhacen. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 67 miles away.
- The bed was super soft. Location is perfect for the ascent of Mulhacen. Helpful staff.
- We had nice view from balcony. The bed was very comfortable. There was everything what we needed. Very clean room. The hotel is on the bottom of the village, so be prepared to walk upp everywhere. Good value for the money.
- Delightful place, comfortable and with a lovely view. Convenient for the town and walks. Very good restaurant next door.
- Right on our walking route. It was quiet. Good view. Clean.
- Good location, kind owner, nice view, comfortable enough for one night.
Top Guest Houses In Bayárcal Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bayárcal Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bayárcal Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bayárcal Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!