10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bathsheba – Top Hotel Reviews
Bathsheba is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bathsheba. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bathsheba. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bathsheba. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bathsheba right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bathsheba with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bathsheba:
Rest Haven Beach Cottages
Rest Haven Beach Cottages is located in Saint Joseph, 11 miles from Silver Sands and 10 miles from Bridgetown. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 9 miles from Rest Haven Beach Cottages.
- Fitz made our stay! He was so welcoming and incredibly helpful throughout our time at Rest Haven. His genuine kindness and hospitality made us feel very comfortable there. The location provided privacy and a quiet escape from the busy, touristy parts of the island. It was a treat to experience the lush and rugged coast of the island, and well worth the detour.
- This is in a glorious location with hosts that made sure your every need was met. They went above and beyond to provide us with all we needed and made us feel completely at home. The view was unbeatable, Soup Bowl and the Bathsheba coast right on your doorstep. We would happily return again!
- Stayed in the two bedroom house, loved the porch over looking the waters. Super close to bus stop. Very cozy.owners were awesome.
- Excellent location , very friendly and helpful host
- The staff was really nice. We liked staying near the East Coast surf. It was a chill vibe on that side of the island. Great sunrises and a near a trail that is fun to walk along the coast.
Gibbs Glade Cottage & Garden Studios
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Gibbs Glade Cottage & Garden Studios offers accommodation in Gibbs, Saint Peter, 1.5 miles from Speightstown.Most rooms have a kitchenette and a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bridgetown is 9.3 miles from Gibbs Glade Cottage & Garden Studios, while Holetown is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 14.9 miles from the property.
- The accommodation was great and the hosts Toby and Karen were abliging and friendly. Great Pool very clean and inviting for a early morning or late afternoon dip.
- Loved the cabin and pool. We settled right in and took the time to get acquainted with the island and amenities.
- The owner were great! The room was very cozy and clean.
- The accommodation was spacious and very comfortable with a large refreshing pool outside the door. The hosts Karen and Toby were very friendly and gracious. The neighborhood was very nice and a very short walk to two beautiful beaches.
- Really clean, really quiet environment with excellent facilities within our studio. Free access to washing machine. Warm welcome from the hosts. I would recommend it.
Cupid’s Home is located in Saint Philip, just 7 miles from Silver Sands. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 12 miles from Cupid’s Home, and Long Bay is 0.9 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Palm Paradise Guest House and Apartments
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Palm Paradise Guest House and Apartments offers accommodations in Saint James. The guesthouse has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Silver Sands is 12 miles from Palm Paradise & Apt, and Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 11 miles from Palm Paradise Guest House and Apartments.
- Pat and Gilly were extremely helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We stayed in the apartment with outside access and bought our own food. The location was such that it took around 5 minutes down a hill to reach the main road and a beach but that was good exercise and in a good area. Buses made life easy too although we hired a car for some of the time.
- Pat and Gilly were very friendly hosts, and provided helpful information. Within easy reach by bus of many attractions, 5 minutes by bus from bars and restaurants at Holetown. Nice beach only 5 minutes walk.
Pat & Gil are the perfect hosts, their amazing kindness and their precious advices and help made our trip easier and funnier.
We took the half board every day (4 days) and the food both for breakfast and dinner was delicious.
- Excellent location, great views, great transport links. Quite at night and Therefore we were able to get a good night sleep. Pat and Dilly – owners are excellent hosts always willing to help making one stay even better. I WOULD RECOMMEND PALM PARADISE
- Fijne en rustige locatie. Prima ontbijt tegen extra betaling. Ook is het mogelijk te dineren maar hoewel de kwaliteit goed is, zijn de maaltijden verder simpel.
Colleton Great House
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Colleton Great House is located in Saint Peter. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Silver Sands is 18 miles from Colleton Great House, and Bridgetown is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Amazing place. House is a museum like filled with history. The views are amazing. Garry has done a great job maintaining it.
- We were in the guest cottage, it was spacious, comfortable and had a wonderful terrace and view. Loved the monkeys who visited us. Gary and his wife couldn’t have done anymore for us.
- Together with my fiance we were really enjoying our stay at Colleton Great House. It’s a great experience to stay in a plantation house. It was clean and quite with great view and good-hearted owners. Big breakfast included, swimming pool in the garden. Location is more suitable if you have car, but also possible to walk a short time to the closest bus stop and take a van for 2 barb. dollars to reach close beaches. We ‘d loved Heywoods beach, which was close to Speightstown where you can eat cheap. If you are looking for a beach with food and drinks go to Nicky’s (a fancy beach bar and restaurant). We’d loved it there. If I will have chance, I will come back again.
- Garry & Marti were great hosts. The breakfast was superb & the grounds a pleasure to stroll around along with a great pool. The feel & atmosphere of the house is unique, the breakfast served on the veranda with sea views is a memory to treasure. A great relaxing venue containing interesting artefacts.
- The owners made us feel like guests in their house and were so helpful and knowledgeable. There was a house party feel and the delicious breakfast overlooking the grounds and the ocean were superb. It was only 12 minutes to the sea and to the Fish Pot, one of the best restaurants on the island.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Bridgetown, 10 miles from Silver Sands, Sandgate features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 10 miles from Sandgate.
No reviews yet.
KINGSLAND – COSY & CENTRAL
KINGSLAND – COSY & CENTRAL offers accommodations in Christ Church.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Silver Sands is 3.3 miles from KINGSLAND – COSY & CENTRAL, and Bridgetown is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cynson Villa Holiday Accomodations
Set in Christ Church, Cynson Villa Holiday Accommodations features free WiFi throughout the property. Every room is equipped with a balcony with garden views.At the guest house, each room is fitted with a wardrobe. Rooms are fitted with a kettle, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven. All units will provide guests with a microwave.Silver Sands is 2.4 miles from Cynson Villa Holiday Accommodations, while Bridgetown is 6.8 miles from the property.
- Keith has worked very hard to have this property repaired due to the recent Category 5 Hurricane (Maria) that hit only 6 months ago. There are some minor details that he will be taking care of however this property is still in better shape than most (if not all) of the hotels down on the waterfront (who, in all fairness, were hit pretty badly). Normally there is free wifi however all of the communication lines are down in this area. Also liked the fresh coconut water provided by the host from his tree right in the yard!
- I liked its location near the airport and the free wifi.
- The location is in a good area near to the airport. The cost was very good.
- The location was excellent, very near to the airport for if you need to stopover due to flight connections. The staff was very good and helpful. I complain and there was improvement.
-Proximity to the airport, and the friendly & helpful villa taxi driver Grantley when my airport taxi finally got me to the place. Nice guy!
-Cost of rental
-Improved service in near future
PROVIDENCE – BREEZY AND RELAXING
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, PROVIDENCE – BREEZY AND RELAXING offers accommodations in Christ Church. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Silver Sands is 2.1 miles from PROVIDENCE – BREEZY AND RELAXING, and Bridgetown is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Melbourne Inn offers accommodations in Christ Church.The rooms include a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Silver Sands is 5 miles from Melbourne Inn, and Bridgetown is 4.4 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 6 miles from the property.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were very comfortable and the showers had recently been retiled.
The best beach to go to is Dover Beach as Kenny has good sunbeds and parasols at 20 Barbados. Daddy’s cafe outside of Dover beach is excellent, as is My Friend’s Place and Ocean 15 Hotel.
- Very close to the beach, nice size, clean, balcony, very friendly staff
Awesome time again at Melbourne! Great staff, very clean and comfortable! All our needs were met!Great Location!
Thank you so much!!!
The bedding was changed every three days. The staff was friendly and professional. There were two double beds (we expected a single plus a cot). Floors were washed often. We had a heat pump/AC unit, ceiling fan, microwave, fridge, a 15-foot ceiling. The balcony overlooked well trimmed hedges, flowers, palm trees. There was lovely birdsong every morning (I didn’t even mind the rooster crowing). Bonus: The day after we arrived, we were greeted by a green anole off to the right of our balcony; it slithered down the side of our building as I approached it!
The Coffee Bar at the Ocean 15 Bar & Restaurant (about a minute away) had great food, service, and value. We were two minutes from the ocean at Dover Beach.
- I liked everything about this property, It is much better than advertised. It is not a 5 star, but the accommodation, staff and the location makes this the perfect options for those not wanting to break the bank, but still have decent, well priced accommodation. We stayed as a group of 10, 2 per room and we had an amazing time. The shops, beach and bars were all in walking distance. The room had all the utensils needed to whip up a 5 star breakfast/dinner to share, we just never got that far 🙂
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were very comfortable and the showers had recently been retiled.
Top Guest Houses In Bathsheba Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bathsheba to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bathsheba but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bathsheba. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!