10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bastavales Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bastavales Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bastavales Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bastavales Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bastavales Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bastavales Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bastavales Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bastavales Galicia:
Pensión Glorioso is a guest house located in Picaraña, along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi access is available.This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
- The room with bathroom was very clean and comfortable, very quiet on the garden side.
- This pension provided comfortable and very clean accommodation. We arrived in heavy rain after a very long walk and the staff were so friendly, the bed comfortable and the room warm and dry. We had a basic but delicious meal with local wine at their bar/cafe next door and Pilgrim cake for dessert (yum). The value for money was excellent.
- Right on Camino way, staff helpful and friendly, good value for money and rooms comfortable
- Well priced accommodation on the Camino Portuguese.
- Lovely people, clean and spacious room, everything you could want and located perfectly between Padrón and Santiago
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión Residencia Pividal is 9.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela and its famous Cathedral. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi at the bar.Rooms at Pensión Residencia Pividal include bed linen and towels, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes which also offers breakfasts and packed lunches. All guests walking the Camino de Santiago are offered a free breakfast kit and there is a wine bar nearby that offers special prices. Other special services for pilgrims include backpacks transfers and bike storage.Pensión Residencia Pividal offers a pick-up service, and you will find a bus stop beside the property.
- Large room. Owner cooked us eggs for forward journey
- The room was excellent. Spacious and very clean and great bathroom.
- We were walking the Camino to Santiago with our kids and this was our last stop. It was a last minute change and we were so glad we stayed here. The facilities were great, the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. Despite the roadside location, we still enjoyed a lovely relaxing evening. Pics on booking.com don’t really do it justice!
- It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Right on the Camino route.
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL”
Offering free WiFi, Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL” is located in Padrón.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL”.
We were glad to stay in hostel Areal! Hostel is not far from Santiago. This is nice stop on way pilgrims. Hostel is clean. Price and quality correspond. Quiet and silence for rest after long transition, how in family village.
Hostess is very pleasant and smiley. You can stay in this hostel and have tasty supper and breakfast in her restaurant, which is not far from hostel.
I and my friend Vera can recommend. And possible we will come back someday there.
- perfect quiet place, friendly staff and guests, everything clean
- Der Ausblick war fantastisch. Die Lage und die Ruhe unvergleichlich!
- Immersa nella natura, nella pace e nel silenzio, è il posto ideale in cui soggiornare prima di affrontare l’ultima tappa per Santiago. I proprietari sono super disponibili e cortesi. Tutto perfetto.
- Me hospedei como peregrino a Santiago e, o alojamento fica mesmo ao lado do Caminho. Quarto amplo com duas camas. Casa de Banho partilhada (para alojamento tipo Albergue é normal) mas limpa e completa. Local muito sossegado. Um dos melhores locais que encontrei pelo Caminho para descanso e recuperação para nova etapa no dia seguinte.
- We were glad to stay in hostel Areal! Hostel is not far from Santiago. This is nice stop on way pilgrims. Hostel is clean. Price and quality correspond. Quiet and silence for rest after long transition, how in family village.
Located in A Angueira de Suso, Pensión HK provides a terrace and bar. Free WiFi is provided.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Pensión HK. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- The absolute best thing was Louis and his parents. We had such a nice experience there and the food (lunch and breakfast) inexpensive and tasty.
Super clean. Good wifi. Very comfortable. Hot showers. Able to eat in restaurant downstairs.
Very good value to stay close to camino
- Nice vibe. Met some interesting fellow walkers/pilgrims. Good location for getting an early start to Santiago, but not so great in being located next to highway.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet, clean, spacious room. Affordable price. Close to bus station (on the other side of the road). The owner offered a shelter for our MTB bikes
- Staff super kind, everything perfect, amazing dinner, room got everything you need, super cheap price. SUPER RECOMMENDED
Surrounded by nature and just 5.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Hostal Boavista offers a garden with barbecue facilities and a games room. There is free WiFi throughout.The colorful rooms at the Hostal Boavista come with heating, a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can also make use of the shared library and the chill out area with a fireplace.Hostal Boavista is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, horse riding, climbing. You can also get tourist information of the area at the property.Playas de Noia beaches are 45 minutes’ drive away and A Coruña is 50 mi from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- La atención al cliente y la tranquilidad del lugar.
Habitación muy amplia y limpia.
Baño totalmente nuevo.
Ubicado en una zona muy tranquila para descansar y desconectar.
- Muy cómoda la habitación y bien calefacción Ada, buena atención
- El trato, la limpieza y la comodidad fueron excelentes, no dudaría un momento en volver y recomendárselo a todo el mundo
Habitación amplia, buen closet, fresco y sitio tranquilo.
La señora Mary siempre está disponible y te apoya en lo que necesitas
Located in Padrón, Pension Grilo has a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Pension Grilo, while Pontevedra is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Extra good stay: cosy, clean, very good located, super helpful staff. Highly recommended.
- The beds were very comfortable and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was located quite close to the Camino and we were able to get breakfast before we left!
Gave us a slight head start on the camino!!
Good value for money
- We ran into a problem with the room and the staff immediately took care of our needs. They provided us with a new room that met our needs. I appreciate that kind of service.
Staff were very nice and helpful, bar had good wine and beer selection.
Pension is on the Camino way and is convenient as a stop for the night.
Located in Amés, Casa Riamonte features a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy a selection of Asian cuisine in the in-house restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 6 miles from Casa Riamonte. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The house is beautifully decorated, the private rooms all have their own theme. The owners are helpful and friendly. The room and the bathroom are very clean.
- Very welcoming and friendly- lovely meal and great breakfast
Julian was amazing so helpful and friendly. Nice room and lovely shared meal around his table with other guests
He even took one of us to the airport the day after . Above and beyond service
- Was a convenient location just a short distance off the Camino. Dinner was good but expensive compared to others at 12 euro each.
- Julian was wonderful and engaging. We had a lovely room for family of four.
Pensión Compostela Inn
Compostela Inn is located in Montouto, 4.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela. It offers colorful rooms, dormitories, and bungalows with metallic structure, all with heating and bathroom.Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is free public parking nearby. Car hire is available, and the property has a shared lounge and gift shop.There is also a buffet restaurant and a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.1 mi away.
- Excellent welcome and reception by hotel staff. I needed somewhere to park my car and trailer somewhere safe whilst we visited Santiago de compostela, the staff helped with this and my car parking was good and secure.
- En general, en el alojamiento todo ha sido satisfactorio (ubicación, trato del personal, parking a escasos metros de las habitaciones, etc.).
- Wir haben 25 Euro für ein Einzelzimmer/Dusche/WC bezahlt und dafür haben wir ein ordentliches sauberes Zimmer bekommen im “Container” bekommen. Mehr Komfort geht nicht zu diesem Preis.
- Hezké prostředí. Ubytování je skromné (montované kontejnery). Na jedno přespání stačí. V době našeho pobytu se na hotelu konala místní kulturní akce, což nám pobyt zpříjemnilo.
“Compostela Inn” es una parte de un mayor hotel al lado en San Sandurnino, Hotel Congreso. Las casetas de metal, donde se vive son ya usados. No se puede dormir de nada durante el viento – la puerta hace el ruido ritmicamente, como si alguien abrira la puerta. La noche pasada vigilando. Tampoco fue una idea buena tapizar el interior de la habitacion hecha de cabanas prefabricadas – con el tiempo, cuando se usa, el efecto no hace buena impresion.
Del otro lado tengo que decir que fue muy limpio y el agua en ducha fue bien caliente, con buena presion.
Pero si fuera pernoctar en las afueras de Santiago otra vez, elegiria pagar mas y poder dormir con calma en Hotel Congreso.
México PR is located in central Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at México PR feature simple, modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a 24-hour reception, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Laundry, car rental and luggage storage services are available on site.México PR is a 10-minute walk from Santiago’s charming Old Town, and the iconic cathedral is 15 minutes away. There are many shops in the streets around the property.
- Is my second time there and the room and location are very good
- does not look much from outside but inside very well maintained and organized, good bed and bath so real value
- This hotel is a great value with great location with nearby bus and train terminal
- the place, the bed, the location is just better than i expected. the staff is very helpful indeed.
- Clean, warm rooms. Friendly and efficient staff, ready to help 24 hours a day.
This charming, small hotel is set right in the monumental heart of Santiago de Compostela, just outside the Alameda Park and with views over the world-famous cathedral.The Hostal Alfonso offers pleasant accommodations with a family feel, surrounded by the ancient streets of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.Most of its rooms boast splendid views over this timeless setting, including the cathedrals main Obradoiro façade.Start your day with the breakfast selection served in the attractive breakfast room.The whole building is decorated in a well-preserved, traditional style, such as its wooden ceilings and elegant staircase creating an authentic atmosphere for your visit to this historic capital of Galicia.Spend a quiet moment among the colorful flowers in the peaceful inner courtyard. Alternatively, make use of more modern facilities such as the free Wi-Fi internet access.
- The decor and above all the family that run this Hostal. Lovely people and very helpful!
- A little, economical gem. Close to the Cathedral. Rooms were small but warm and cosy. Beds were very comfortable and the hosts went out of their way to ensure our stay was a good one.
- The staff were so friendly and went above the call of duty to make our stay enjoyable
- Service was lovely, very helpful, breakfast was generous
- Lovely people and pretty boutique hotel in good location. Super breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Bastavales Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bastavales Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bastavales Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bastavales Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!