10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barruera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Barruera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barruera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barruera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barruera Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barruera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barruera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Barruera Catalonia:
Albergue La Coma
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Albergue La Coma is set in Taull in the Catalonia Region, 350 feet from Sant Climent de Taüll Church. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Each room includes a private bathroom.Breakfast includes fresh baked bread delivered daily, pastries, fruit, cured meats, cheese, jam, butter, tomatoes, yogurt, cereal, milk, juice, tea and coffee.Ski storage is also available at Albergue La Coma.Santa María de Taüll Church is 1,000 feet from Albergue La Coma, while Sant Climent de Taüll is 350 feet from the property.
- the stuff was nice, it’s great to have a restaurant on site with a discount for guests, the location is amazing, the room is very clean
- Great location, friendly staff, nice alpine chalet feel with nice paintings on the walls. Shared kitchen is very handy and an excellent restaurant downstairs with 10% discount for residents. Set in a lovely little village and only 10 mins from the start of most hikes.
- very nice place, great location, friendly staff, good breakfast 🙂 I would definitely come back
- Spectacular location in a beautiful mountain village. A short walk from two must-see Romanesque churches. Very helpful and friendly staff.
Very friendly and helpful staff. We left at 6.10 am so could not have breakfast which starts at 8.30 am. However, the night before they made us huge sandwiches and added water, fruit and cakes for our breakfast which helped us through our one day hike nearby.
Room was clean, bed was comfortable and there are kitchen facilities if you want to use them. Beautiful location.
Hostal Pey is located in the Catalan Pyrenees, just 5 minutes’ drive from the Boí-Taüll Ski Resort. It offers comfortable rooms equipped with heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The Pey has a restaurant which serves characteristic Catalan food and specializes in grilled meats. It has a terrace and there is also a café which serves toast and salad during the day.The Pey Hostal has a ski storage facility for guests. There is also a tour desk where staff can provide information about what to see and do in the Catalan Pyrenees.The guest house is located on the edge of the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, which is a popular destination for hiking and mountain biking.
- The woman that owns this Hostal (Teresa) is amazing. I went out for a day hike but when a massive hail storm hit I got completely lost and ended up deep in the park and had to find a Refugio (shelter) before dark. When I didn’t come back to the Hostal that night, she called the Refugios (there are 9 in the park) to make sure I had made it to shelter safely. Just awesome.
- Well located near the park entrance, and good restaurant at the hotel
- Nice serviced breakfast and nice hosting. Free parking lot. Near the national park.
- Dining at the restaurant was excellent. Proximity to the taxi service to the park made it the ideal location. Also all the local walking paths made the area a great place to visit.
- The restaurant was awesome for dinner! Great food! The breakfast not so great…I think we had high expectations after the dinner and they had a great beer selection. Location for access to the park was also perfect, other than that there is nothing really in this town.
Located a 5-minute drive from Boí-Taüll Ski Resort, this mountain guest house offers a traditional restaurant, a garden and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Aigüestortes National Park is just 1.9 mi away.The spacious rooms at Hostal Fondevila have simple décor and tiled floors. Some rooms have a balcony and all have a bathroom with basic toiletries. A hairdryer is available from reception.The Fondevila’s restaurant serves homemade Catalan cuisine, including grilled meats and fresh local produce. There is also an informal café-bar.The guest house is located in the Boí Valley, known for its Romanesque churches. Busses to the region’s main town, Vielha, stop just 150 feet away. Free parking is offered on site.
- I liked the views from our window and breakfast was lovely!
- The situation in the main road but also near the center
- El hotel dejaba mucho que desear, aunque el personal era muy amable, las camas eran muy incómodas, la calefacción no la ponían solo si reclamabas que hacía mucho frío. El desayuno pobre y mal organizado y ya no nos arriesgamos a comer o cenar allí. Todo muy antiguo, desgastado o roto.
- Les croissants étaient bien pour quelqu’un qui ne goute pas particulièrement le croissant “au beurre”, par contre les lits mériteraient un peu plus de confort.
- La amabilidad y el buen trato del personal del hostal.
Hostal La Plaça
This mountain-style guest house, in Erill la Vall, in the Catalan Pyrenees’ Boí Valley, offers free Wi-Fi. It is opposite the Romanesque church of Santa Eulalia, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.The heated rooms at the family-run Hostal La Plaça have a flat-screen TV and wooden floors. The private bathroom comes with slippers and a hairdryer.La Plaça’s restaurant serves classic Catalan dishes with a modern touch. It uses local organic meat, and offers homemade desserts. There is a café with a garden terrace, and a lounge with fireplace.Hostal La Plaça is about 10 minutes’ drive from the popular Boi-Taull ski slopes. It offers ski storage, ski passes and snowshoe rental.There is free on-site parking. Aigüestortes National Park is just 2.5 mi away. The property also offers information about the activities in the area and there is a children’s playground.
- Lovely property friendly staff stunning location food amazing
- We had a quad room with a loft upstairs. There was plenty of room for adults and kids. The restaurant was great—inexpensive and with a beautiful terrace where you can eat outside.
Very nice hotel, very kind people, very good location, very beautiful garden, very comfortable parking.
I was absolutely delighted about the place and I can recommend it.
- Simple rooms with brand new bathrooms. Hotel was centrally located in the charming town of Erill la Vall. Views of surrounding mountains were breathtaking. Lovely back yard area with chaise lounges where you can take your coffee or wine. The fixed price buffet breakfast seemed a bit expensive and we often wanted something simple like fruit and yogurt. The kitchen was always accommodating. My son went rock climbing with a guide one day and the hotel packed him a lunch. Hotel restaurant is also very good with dinner served on back patio.
We loved it! The place, the location, the restaurant… we had a great stay!
It was our first time in La Vall de Boi, and I don’t think we could have found a better place to stay. Is next to the Romanesque Center, and literally next to one of the Romanesque churches, (Actually was the view from our window)
Xavi, the guy who owns it was super friendly and helpful, and we fell at home from the first moment. (We arrive pretty late and they gave us some sandwiches although the kitchen was closed…)
In a Nutshell, we highly recommend it, and we hope to be back!!
Merci Xavi!!!! 🙂
Pensió i Apartaments la Bordeta
Pensió la Bordeta has a picturesque mountain setting in the Vall de Boi. It features a restaurant serving traditional Catalan cuisine and accommodations with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.The Bordeta’s rooms and apartments are bright and feature simple décor with wooden flooring. Each has heating and a TV. Apartments offer spacious seating areas, balconies and kitchenettes.Guests can make use of the Pensió’s bar and terrace, which overlooks the surrounding valley. A daily breakfast is served in the guest house’s restaurant.The property has rooms and apartments available.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for activities such as hiking and Aigues Tortes National Park is just 10 minutes’ drive away. The Boi Taüll Ski Resort is also just 10 minutes from the Bordeta.
- Nice location in El Valle de Boi, great for hiking.
- Quait and nice place. The bed is very good. We like the restaurant “La Bordeta” very much.
- Las cenas muy ricas y el personal muy simpático y atento. El pueblo muy bonito y las vistas impresionantes. La habitación muy acogedora y calentita.
- Muy acogedor, las habitaciones muy bien, las vistas con balcón espectaculares, la ubicación genial !! Para recomendar.
- La situació és perfecte, l’entorn i la comoditat. Molt amables amb nosaltres.
This traditional guest house in Erill-la-Vall offers heated rooms and apartments with wonderful views of the Boi Valley. It is just 150 feet from the Romanesque church of Santa Eulàlia.Hostal Pernalle offers home-cooked meals using organic and local ingredients. There is also a lounge with fireplace, and free Wi-Fi.The Pernalle guest house also has an animal farm just 1,650 feet away that guests can visit.The ski slopes of the Boi-Taull Resort are just 11 mi away, while the Aigüestortes National Park is just 3.7 mi away. The Caldes de Boi thermal spa can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Quiet location, large clean room with balcony and view
- Very cosy hotel, delicious breakfast, perfect view.
- great old style b&b with lovely hostess. amazing view and great location.
- Everything ok. Beautiful location, easy to reach, very good breakfast with local products (cheese and sausages). Since the room was not ready at our arrival, the owner gave us a beautiful entire flat, which the use to rent. The village is in the middle of Val de Boi, famous for romanesque churches and thermal stations.
- Very clean apartment in a very clean and nice village. Very spacious. Friendly and helpful owner. Good location. Good view from the balcony. We can name no downsides.
Located in Catalonia’s Boí-Taüll Ski Resort, El Bouquet features a garden with a seasonal outdoor pool. Each room at this small rural hotel offers free Wi-Fi and wonderful mountain views.The Bouquet’s country-style rooms have characteristic wooden beams and floors. They all include central heating, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Homemade Mediterranean food is served in El Bouquet’s restaurant. In summer, guests can enjoy barbecues and drinks on the terrace. Staff at El Bouquet can also prepare packed lunches, ideal when exploring the surrounding area.When the weather permits, outdoor activities include tennis and minigolf and there is a children’s playground.The churches of the Boi Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are within 1.2 mi of the Bouquet. Aiguestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is less than 2.5 mi away.
- Beautiful surroundings with good hiking opportunities, nice park for the kids to play in, very good food.
- They upgraded our room to an appartment which made our lifes much easier. The service was impecable and the breakfast was very good. The food at the restaurant is a must in the valley.
- Des de el nostra punt de vista, tot molt be, el tracte personal super agradable , el menjar de conya,resumint perfecte.
- Trato de la dueña, situación buena. Para visitar los pueblos románicos de la Vall de Boí. Habitación funcional sin lujos
- El entorno maravilloso. Ej trato y la simpatía de los dueños. La cocina. El entorno no estaba masificado
Hostal Rural Aude
Hostal Rural Aude is set in Durro in the Boí Valley. It offers a free sweet or savory breakfast, natural therapies and ski storage, 10 minutes’ drive from the Boí Taüll Ski Resort.The heated rooms at the guest house feature a balcony, traditional décor and wooden floors. All include a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.The property has a restaurant serving set menus for lunch and dinner and there is also a bar area offering tapas and a cozy TV lounge with board games.Set on the edge of the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici Nature Reserve, the area is ideal for hiking, with routes from the property to Sant Quirc de Durro and Boí.The Rural Aude is 5 mi from the Caldes de Boí Thermal Baths and 9.3 mi from Pont de Suert. You can reach Lleida by car in 2 hours.
- The food was excellent and the owners were very welcoming and friendly. The fire place added to the cosy atmosphere. We felt at home.
- Establecimiento pequeño con un trato muy familiar. Mucha tranquilidad tanto en el hostal como en el pueblo en general. Las dueñas fueron en todo momento muy amables con nosotros.
Habitación nada acogedora y el baño “ sin palabras “?
MENUDO FRAUDE !! 304 € tirados ( se contrataron 4 noches ) solo estuve 1 ( y por qué era ya tarde ) si no no eso ! Pero lo del dinero por delante NUNCA MÁS ! Un Timo!
- La comida, la habitación y el trato, muy familiar.
- Personal amable. Habitación amplia y limpia. Desayuno corecto. Buena señal de WiFi
Hostal Rural Casa Moline
This family-run guest house is in the rural mountain village of Aneto within the Posets and Maladeta Nature Reserve. It offers elegant rooms and apartments.Casa Moline’s heated rooms, some with balconies, feature rustic décor and include flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Apartments have a lounge and a kitchen-diner equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine, an oven and a fridge. A washing machine is provided.Breakfast and dinner is served and there is a cafeteria with a terrace. Packed lunches and BBQ facilities are also available. You can relax in the lounge, which has a fireplace and a selection of books and board games.The Aigüestortes y Estany de Sant Maurici National Park and Caldes de Boi, with its thermal baths, are 20 minutes’ drive way.El Hostal Rural Casa Moline is located among 3 valleys. Vall d’Aran and Vall de Boi can be reached within 10 minutes’ drive, while Valle de Benasque can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Barcelona is a 3-hour drive away.
- We loved the location and our room in this wee village. The patio out front was particularly comfortable and pretty. We were so grateful that they allowed us into our room a bit earlier as we were cycling and could never predict when we would arrive. It was wonderful being able to order wine or beer throughout the afternoon to enjoy on the sundeck. Everyone, including other guests, was friendly and we felt so lucky to have found this place as it’s not an obvious place on most maps.
- Very big apartment ! All needed facilities are available ! Very clean and very nice and welcoming stuff.
- We loved our stay at Hostal Rural Casa Moline! The owners are so welcoming and friendly. It was a really comfortable place to stay with easy access to hiking all around the area. Everything really is like the photos suggest . We would definitely go back!
- Excellent location, beautiful village, clean and nice rooms.
- Great hospitality and location. Owner was very helpful and friendly.
Located on the main road in El Pont de Suert, this guest house is just 15 mi from Boí Taüll Ski Resort. Aigüestortes National Park is a 20-minute drive away.The family-run Hostal Canigó has bright, heated rooms with private bathrooms and cable TV. Triple rooms have a private balcony. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The Canigó has a breakfast room and a TV lounge. There is free on-site ski storage and parking for bicycles. The guest house’s tour desk provides information about nearby places of interest and the best local restaurants.
A small clean room.
There is a place to parking.
- Great value. The room was particularly fresh, neat and clean. The host was welcoming and very helpful. The sitting room was an extra bonus and made up for the cosy bedroom. It was also very quiet.
- Charming host,most helpful.cleanliness.excellent breakfast
- The breakfast was the best one on my trip.The owner was successful in making a good atmosphere like nice and quiet music while having the first class breakfast. Thank you
relation quality price is excellent!
personnel, we always to talked to the same woman, was excellent! very friendly.
breakfast is worth it, take it, but you need to announce it one day in advance.
the room was very clean and quiet.
- A small clean room.
Top Guest Houses In Barruera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barruera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barruera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barruera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!