10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barrio Hispano San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrio Hispano San José is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barrio Hispano San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrio Hispano San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrio Hispano San José. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barrio Hispano San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barrio Hispano San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Barrio Hispano San José:
Hostel Finca Escalante
Located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela, Hostel Finca Escalante features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Escazú is 5 miles from Hostel Finca Escalante, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from Hostel Finca Escalante.
- It was in good earea, building was beautiful and very friendly people.
- Great back garden for evening reading…and a great location!
- Probably the best hostel we’ve been. Clean, nice private room, great common areas, kitchen and fantastic staff. 100% recommend!
- Friendly and helpful staff. The location is great with many good restaurants around.
- The location is great, close to good restaurants and within walking distance of the city centre.
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in San José in the region of San José, 12 miles from Alajuela, Upe Hostel features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 5 miles from Upe Hostel, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Nice place where the staff is helpful, breakfast is perfect too, everything is clean. There is a restaurant at the entrance where you can eat vegetarian food or just drink something. There are some nice places to party but you don’t hear the music when you’re inside so you can chose to rest as well. Definitely the best place to stay in San Jose if you wanna make some new friends or just chill!
- Good Breakfast. Good location. Wifi available. For the price, it is a good hostel!
- The location was nice and not so far from the centre.
- nice rooms, great breakfast, very friendly & helpful reception staff
- Great breakfast and atmosphere around the kitchen for the morning. Super flexible staff – very helpfull as well. :))
Hotel Bristol San Jose
Situated in San José, 800 feet from National Museum of Costa Rica, Hotel Bristol San Jose is a guest house in San José boasts views of the city.Within the variety of services and amenities we offer, there are Bar and Restaurant services, wi-fi throughout the property and some board games for your enjoyment. Two parking lots, one block away, offer paid services per hour and per day.At the guest house, some rooms is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and free toiletries, while some units at Hotel Bristol San Jose also feature a balcony.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which specialises in Latin american and international cuisine and also offers Vegetarian and Gluten-free options.San Juan de Dios Hospital is 1.1 miles from the accommodation, while Metropolitan Hospital Costa Rica is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The staff were super friendly, amazing breakfast included in the cheap price. Very central and very clean and comfortable rooms
- Nice and clean place to stay, very friendly staff, good location near downtown and museums.
It is an excellent hotel … the food is great … the room was clean … and the cutomer service are very good
If I am visiting San Jose again I will be sure to check in at the same hotel
- La amabilidad de la gente, la ducha, el desayuno, la cama y las almohadas
- Un lugar rústico con estilo sencillo y “acogedor” en cuanto a habitación o cama.
Hotel The Palm House Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel The Palm House Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in San José.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Hotel The Palm House Inn, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from Hotel The Palm House Inn.
- The location is excellent and all the members of the staff are very kind and helpful. The second room I was given, A1, was very pleasant, even with a terrace, although it was necessary to climb three floors of stairs to reach it. Bathrooms are large, with warm water at any time.
- It was a nice clean room with comfortable beds, A/C that worked, and it was close to the main pedestrian avenue full of cool shops, public squares and colorful people. The staff are very nice and helpful.
- Clean, great shower, soft bed and pillows. Great value with genius, good wifi
- The staff was very accommodating. When my travel plans altered they allowed me to change one night (i did not cancel the night but used it on Fri instrad of Thurs). Staff very friendly always greeted me by name.
- Pleasant property within walking distance to most of the city’s central places of interest. Staff were friendly, room with a fan, clean and comfortable, good breakfast, excellent wifi
One of our best sellers in San José! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Maria’s House is located in San José, just 14 miles from Alajuela.Every room comes with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 8 miles from Maria’s House, and Heredia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Maria’s House.
- I can’t say enough good things about my experience there. They bend over backwards for any of my needs.
- Mariana and Angel are super nice, even the four dogs treat you like family! I enjoyed many conversations with them. (Not the dogs!)
- Sehr relaxte Unterkunft im Außenbezirk von San José mit netten Balkon im Hinterhof und sehr ruhig. Wir Haben Sie für eine ÜN gebucht auf dem Weg Richtung Süden. Sehr herzliches Ehepaar.
- Muy tranquilo el lugar, con servicios alrededor, transporte cercano.
- Famille adorable très arrangeante , chambre très confortable avec un balcon ombragé et toute équipée
Casa Confortable offers accommodations in San Pedro. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Nintendo Wii and game console. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 3.4 miles from Casa Confortable, and Alajuela is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Casa Confortable.
No reviews yet.
Casa Kibi Kibi
Casa Kibi Kibi is located in San José, just 14 miles from Alajuela. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Casa Kibi Kibi, and Heredia is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Casa Kibi Kibi.
No reviews yet.
Hostal San Jose
Hostal San Jose offers accommodations in San José.The rooms include a TV with satellite channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Hostal San Jose, and Escazú is 3.9 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful and location to bus station is great.
- You get what you pay for. Lovely owners who are happy to help. 400m walk to the beginning of the mainstreet.
- The hostel was open in the night when we wanted to check in, cute room, tidy and very central. Nice staff and good WiFi.
- Close to the bus stations. Very secure on second floor. Friendly staff. Good wifi. Lots of English cable. Hot water. No kitchen but staff boiled some water for us to make a coffee which was appreciated! Supermarket and food joints easily accessible.
- BOOKING.COM needs to disipline this property. It said that we could be picked up at the airport and I emailed the or noted the time my flight arrived and they were supposed to get an airport shuttle for me. It mentioned on BOOKING.com that airport shutle was available. The people who ran the hotel did not read it and there was no TAXI. I got a scalper taxi driver who charged me double and couldn’t find it and went around in circles. Late at night, dangerous negihborhood
Lomas de Montes de Oca
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Lomas de Montes de Oca offers accommodations in Mata de Plátano. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.San José is 5 miles from Lomas de Montes de Oca, and Alajuela is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 8 miles from Lomas de Montes de Oca.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Concordia offers accommodations in Lagunilla. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.San José is 2.4 miles from Apartamentos Concordia, and Alajuela is 10 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Barrio Hispano San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barrio Hispano San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barrio Hispano San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barrio Hispano San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!