10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barrio de Pescadores Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrio de Pescadores Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barrio de Pescadores Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrio de Pescadores Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrio de Pescadores Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barrio de Pescadores Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barrio de Pescadores Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Barrio De Pescadores Andalucía:
Hostal San Antonio
Just a short walk from the beach and in the center of Carboneras, San Antonio is the perfect accommodation for a family vacation in the Costa del Sol’s sunshine.Each room at the San Antonio is simple but attractive and boasts plenty of natural light. It offers beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea.After enjoying breakfast in the guesthouse’s lounge area, head out into the morning sunshine to spend the day on the beach. Enjoy swimming in the mild Mediterranean waters while the children play on the sand. Hostal San Antonio does not have an elevator.The town of Carboneras and San Antonio are located in the famous Cabo de Gata National Park – a beautiful protected area where you can enjoy walking, horseback riding and cycling.
- very friendly staff, very clean and a super location: central, at 20 meters from the beach, but calm
- The friendly welcome, the hospitality. Only staying there one night yet coming into the entrance you could see that here is someone hosting with the love for details. Each and every corner has gotten its own thoughts and same in the room. We were given a room with sea view on the third floor and loved that. It made the rainy day just that little sunnier. We definitely go back when visiting the region. The beach is just a few meters away and lovely once the sun was out again. Super Spanish breakfast, fresh fruit. The most welcoming place we stayed in during our time in the Cabo de Gata region.
Excellent location 1 minute walk to the beach, about 15 minutes from la Playa de los Muertos,
Lovely owners had plenty of suggestions.
- The employee were very kind and always very available to help us to know the city better.
- Stayed here as a base for visiting Cabo de Gata national park. Great location in Carboneras – a nice seaside town with a very Spanish feel unspoilt buy us foreign tourists 😉. Our room had a little balcony with lovely view of the sea. Nice basic breakfast with good coffee. The best thing was our hosts who were so helpful with information and tips on getting the most from our trip. Many thanks
Set 5 minutes’ walk from Carboneras Beach, Pensión Felipe offers rooms with private bathrooms. It also features a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at Pensión Felipe has air conditioning and a TV. The bathroom includes free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of Almerian cuisine in the Felipe’s restaurant. Bars and cafés can be found around Carboneras’ seafront.Cabo de Gata Natural Park is less than 0.6 mi from the guest house. Almería can be reached in less than an hour by car, while Roquetas de Mar is 53 mi away.
- Very central location, near restaurants/bars and beach. Very friendly personnel. Clean and good wifi connection.
- The pension and hotel has the same reception so if there is spare space in the hotel they upgrade you for more comfort, which is nice.
I only stayed overnight but it was a wonderful experience. The property is fairly well-maintained, and one of the receptionists, Luis, was most helpful. The food at a nearby restaurant was delicious, and as a guest, I only paid 12 euros – and I ate like a king. There was a salad, a starter, a main dish and a dessert. It also included a beverage, and since I skipped dessert, I got a free refill on my wine.
It’s a small town, but there is a wonderful seaside promenade, which proved quite useful to walk off that dinner. Overall, it’s a great place to stay if you want to hit beaches around Cabo de Gato, Almeria.
- Everything was fantastic and staff were the most helpful we’ve ever met! People of the village are probably the best in Spain.
- Friendly guy at reception,clean room, good location in city centre , supermarket and restaurants nearby.
Hostal Juan Carlos
Hostal Juan Carlos is located in the center of Carboneras, 500 feet from El Lancón Beach. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and some with a balcony or terrace.The rooms at the Juan Carlos feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The guest house has a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a variety of restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk.The Cabo de Gata-Níjar Nature Reserve is just 5 minutes’ drive away. The Juan Carlos provides a shuttle service to Almería Airport, located a 50-minute drive away.
- very pleasant hotel at northern end of town ,easy to locate ,close to playas ,convenient for cafes and restaurants , large corner double room with small balcony , fridge in room a nice addition ,very good value for a short stay
- The lady who greeted us was very Spanish but very helpful with our limited vocabulary. Great VFM. Clean 100%. She obviously wanted all her customers to be happy.
- Great breakfast. Big supermarket COVIRAN across the street for beach supplies. The town had a nice paseo…very lively at night. Can highly recommend restaurant La Frontera a few blocks down on the same street as the hotel.
- Very comfortable beds, nice terrace at the back nice and quiet
- Spent two weeks travelling in Spain and stayed in eleven hotels. This one was the best! Comfortable, silent air-conditioning, nice breakfast. The town is beautiful and so is the beach – very close to the hotel. Many charming restaurants nearby.
Pensión Las Palmas
Pensión Las Palmas is located on the beachfront in Carboneras, on the Costa de Almería. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The rooms at Las Palmas feature tiled floors and simple décor. Some rooms have a private balcony with sea views.The restaurant on site serves traditional Andalusian food and has a terrace. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. The Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 45 minutes’ drive away. You can also drive to Almería Airport in 45 minutes.
- Everything you need, right on the beach. Complimentary breakfast. Lovely staff
- It’s a family owned business and they treat you like at home. They are very friendly and will help you with anything you need.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Rooms basic but clean.
- The hotel was family run and they were really friendly. Mathaus was a great help and nothing was too much. Unfortunately the kitchen was closed in October as were a lot of the facilities in the town. The breakfast they gave me was more than adequate and the location was excellent. I would definitely stay their again.
- Das Frühstück war mit Kaffee, Orangensaft, getoastete Baguette, Butter, Konfitüre, Tomatenpüree, Serrano-Schinken und Olivenöl grosszügiger als erwartet.
Pension Sol y Playa
Pension Sol y Playa is set on the beach, in the center of Carboneras. All of its air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony with sea views. Free parking is available nearby.Rooms are also heated and come with a TV and wardrobe. They have tiled floors and the private bathroom includes free toiletries. Some have a bath tub and others a shower. Some rooms feature a mini-bar and some have a flat-screen TV.The Pension Sol y Playa has a restaurant with a summer terrace. It serves Mediterranean cuisine.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is within a 5-minute drive. Almeria Airport is an hour’s drive away.
rooms recently refurbished, they are a bit small but for a one night stay, for us was adequate.
We only do one night stays, and have stayed here quite a few times, it suits our purpose.
The paseo and beach are right outside the door.
- El trato del personal es excepcional. 3ª vez que me alojo allí. Casi puedes saltar desde la terraza a la playa. Perfecto para alojarse durante el Triatlón de Carboneras.
- Dormir con el sonido del mar en primera línea de playa. Aire acondicionado
- En relación calidad-precio esta muy bien y la ubicacion es perfecta.
- La ubicación era excelente, además de ese balcón orientado hacia la playa. Llegamos más tarde de las 00:00 y no nos pusieron pegas, nos dieron solución. El chico de recepción nos atendió y aconsejo muy bien. Aunque no tenían desayuno e de decir que la comida estaba muy buena, sobre todo la paella de bogabante, que estaba para chuparse los dedos.
- rooms recently refurbished, they are a bit small but for a one night stay, for us was adequate.
miKasa Agua Amarga & SPA
This peaceful accommodations is located just 500 feet from the beach in Agua Amarga, in the Cabo de Gata Natural Park. It offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools surrounded by loungers.miKasa Agua Amarga & SPA offers both rooms and luxurious suites. Rooms have either terraces or balconies, and some offer sea views.The property serves an extensive breakfast outside in the garden, including fresh fruit, cheese, eggs and home-baked pastries.The extensive, modern spa offers a large saltwater pool, hot tub, Turkish baths and a sensation tunnel. Other relaxing treatments include massage and facial treatments, which you can enjoy at the same time as your partner. There is also a gym and a tennis court located across the street.miKasa Agua Amarga & SPA is located in the quiet fishing village of Agua Amarga. Activities nearby include cycling, boating and diving are all possible in the village.
- Friendly helpful staff, beautiful room with every thing we could need. Location perfect with sea view. Breakfast.was wonderful
- had a perfect stay ! extremely friendly staff , spotlessly clean , comfy beds , ..the breakfast was to die for !! i honestly cant fault the place !
- The room was beautiful. It had its own terrace and the jacuzzi bath was amazing. A bit pricey but it was worth it – lots of space and really comfortable. The suites are on the other side of the road to the hotel – means it is very quiet. The hotel was so peaceful and quiet. Very romantic. We basically had the pools to ourself during the day! The staff were so attentive and kind. Breakfast was varied and delicious. Walking distance to superb beaches and a lovely little town. Highly highly recommended.
- The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was fantastic and served in the tranquil garden. Would definitely return.
- The breakfast was divine, the staff went the extra mile and the place was well equipped and beautiful.
Set on the beachfront in Mojacar, La Esperanza offers a restaurant and a terrace with sea views. This guest house has simply-decorated rooms with free WiFi and air conditioning.Each room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms offer a balcony or sea view.The property also has a 24-hour reception and a bar. Mojacar town center is 3.1 mi from La Esperanza and Club Marina Mojacar Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Almeria Airport is within an hour’s drive.
- Everything was clean and tidy the staff was very nice,stopped there before that’s why we came back
- Staff were very friendly and Helpfull. Location for us was fantastic, very close to restaurants, bars and beach. Value for money was superb.
- This place is a little gem. Clean, comfortable, affordable. Great location and staff
- It was quirky, very clean, staff were very pleasant, situation was great, would definitely stay there again, loved it
- I booked this hotel at very short notice having been let down elsewhere. The lady who booked us in was lovely so accommodating. Welcomed us along with our very large labradoodle. The hotel is in a lovely position. Great Chinese restaurant below. And what looked like a great restaurant in the side street which we will definitely go and try one evening. We got a room at the back, but the views from the front would be amazing to wake up to.
La Finca Listonero
La Finca Listonero is located in the valley of Cortijo Grande, 10 minutes’ drive from Turre. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden area, and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, every room has a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all units at La Finca Listonero come with air conditioning, and certain rooms will provide you with a terrace.Guests can choose between a continental or vegetarian breakfast. The restaurant at La Finca Listonero specializes in European and Spanish cuisine. Other facilities available include a bar.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Mojácar is 5 mi from the guest house, while Vera is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 30 mi from the property.
Family managed & run hands on. The owners went out of their way to make a very enjoyable but sadly too short 2 night stay. Very tastefully and individually decorated cosy hotel. Good room & facilities, large & comfortable Bed. Beautiful views all round. Small well placed Pool.
Interesting menu & excellent Dinner. Just a perfect small individual hotel.
We absolutely loved our week at the finca, it was peaceful and relaxing.
The rooms are beautiful, we had the large double room upstairs and a room with patio downstairs for the kids.
Amazing breakfast, lovely pool surrounded by greenery and great view.
The aerea around the finca is great for hiking and cycling but you can easily reach the coast and Mojacar Pueblo in 15/20 minutes.
Sandra is an amazing host, she is sociable, caring and so enthusiastic about her job.
Mil gracias, volveremos!!!
- Wonderful setting, fabulous and accommodating hosts, with top notch facilities and food made this a great stay for all our family. Shame it was only two days.
- The breakfasts were perfect the entire ambiance was also just right nothing but praise for an excellent mini break.
Everything was EXCELLENT….
Location,Staff,Food,Facilities were first class…..Nothing was too much trouble.
An escape to chill out or able to sight see if you wanted to using here as a base.
- Family managed & run hands on. The owners went out of their way to make a very enjoyable but sadly too short 2 night stay. Very tastefully and individually decorated cosy hotel. Good room & facilities, large & comfortable Bed. Beautiful views all round. Small well placed Pool.
Hostal Arco Plaza
Located next to El Castillo viewpoint, Hostal Arco Plaza offers air-conditioned rooms just 5-minutes’ drive from the beach. Set in the highest point of Mojácar, this guest house features free Wi-Fi.Featuring traditional rustic-style décor, the rooms at the Arco Plaza come with a flat-screen TV, and most are exterior-facing with a balcony and views of the valley. They also have a private bathroom with bath tub.The accommodations has a sun terrace with views of the Sierra Cabrera Mountains. There is also a bar-cafeteria located at the entrance of the property.Staff at the Hostal Arco Plaza can provide information about different local activities, like hiking, diving and cycling. Hostal Arco Plaza is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the village square and local shops. The Marina Golf Course is 3.1 mi away, while the center of Almería is 12 minutes’ drive.
- Lovely place to stay, very good position, very comfortable & very welcoming by the owner. Loved the place.
- The view from the shared terrace was fantastic & the mini fridge & kettle on the landing was very welcomed for our evening wine & morning hot brew..martin the owner was a fantastic friendly host..we will return..
- Fantastic location. Owner was very helpful and friendly, we had a lovely terrace overlooking the square. Views were amazing.
- Loved the view from our room which overlooked the square and there is an upstairs terrace where we sat with a bottle of wine and bread and cheese. The views are amazing. The owner Manuel goes out of his way to make your stay perfect. Highly recommend staying here.
- The room was cleaned every day. The linen fresh every day. The staff were very friendly.
Hostal El Olivar
Offering views of the Sierra Cabrera Mountains, Hostal El Olivar is set in the historic town of Mojacar, in front of the Arbollón Square. The beach is 5 minutes’ drive away.A homemade breakfast consisting of pastries, toasts and fruit juices is included at El Olivar. The guest house also features a sun terrace with a hammock, a cafeteria and a lounge, as well as a Finnish sauna and fitness area.Each air-conditioned room comes with a mini fridge, a TV and a private bathroom. There is free Wi-Fi throughout. All rooms comes with tea and coffee facilities.There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. The nearest bus stop is only 3 minutes’ walk away.
- The hotel was spotless. Julien and Sarah were very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. The rooms were immaculate and comfortable and we had an amazing view of Mojácar. Breakfast was delicious with jam and marmalade’s made by Sarah which were sooo good. We stayed with friends and had an adjoining balcony which was lovely. Would definitely stay here again.
- Extraordinary great hostal. Sarah and Julien r really friendly hosts and gave us the feeling of a warm welcoming. The room was spotless clean, comfortable bed, modern bathroom with everything u need ( soap, shampoo, kleenex, hairdryer, towels ) and a nice view from the window above the town. Breakfast was excellent – homemade croisants, variaties of also homemade jam and fresh orange juice. If we’ll visit mojacar someday again we know for sure where to spend the night. Best regards from germany, Daniela y Jose
- The owners were fabulous. They went out of their way to make my stay a great one. In fact it was so good that I’m already booking my next stay there!!
- From check n to check out everything was perfect for us. We had a room with balcony looking over mojacar. Room was spotless and the bed very comfortable .
- Lovely interior design, friendly owners, great location.
Top Guest Houses In Barrio De Pescadores Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barrio de Pescadores Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barrio de Pescadores Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barrio de Pescadores Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!