10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barrio de Nuestra Señora Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrio de Nuestra Señora Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barrio de Nuestra Señora Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrio de Nuestra Señora Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrio de Nuestra Señora Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barrio de Nuestra Señora Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barrio de Nuestra Señora Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Barrio De Nuestra Señora Castile And Leon:
Surrounded by nature, Casa Candana guest house offers charming rustic-style rooms, free bicycles, a terrace, a games room and a restaurant in La Candana de Curueño. León is 24 mi away.Rooms at this property feature exposed stone or brick walls, wooden beams and classic-style décor. They all offer garden views and come with free WiFi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms include a sofa. Suites have a TV. There is a shared lounge for guest to make use of.You can get tourist information of the area onsite and Casa Candana is well located for outdoor activities such as cycling, horse riding, hiking, fishing and skiing.Boñar is 10 minutes’ drive from the property and a 50-minute drive will take you to San Isidro Ski Resort.
- Very friendly hostess who spoke good English. Very tasty evening meal. Charming rooms around a courtyard. Good value for money.
- Everything was perfect. The owners were fantastic. The facilities were excellent. The optional evening meal was amazing and great value. Stayed just one night and it was hard to say goodbye.
- Very quaint, quiet and lovely hosts, excellent home cooked food. Secure parking on the property for the motorbike
- Super dinner and breakfast prepared with homemade ingredients. Original decorated bedroom and very friendly staff.
- able to speak fluent English, also they cook for us after 2300 pm as they were warned we will arrive very late. Dogs friendly, and I mean more than one water pot on the door. As was all snowed the rest of the plan for that weekend was totally impossible but there we got good tips to visit around and spend a great day.
Hostal San Martin
Set 10 minutes’ walk from León Train Station, Hostal San Martin is located in the heart of León. Offering free Wi-Fi, the charming guest house has classic rooms with a balcony and city views.Each room with colorful details features a TV and private bathroom including free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Please note, the guest house is located in a pedestrianized street and car access is only possible until 11:00.Hostal San Martin is 5 minutes’ walk from a wide variety of shops, lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Bernesga River is 10 minutes by foot.
- It was a good rest day from the Camino. I transferred to this hostal after a sleepless night at an expensive stay at hotel with an uncomfortable bed. This place was friendly and comfortable. The neighborhood was nice and good restaurants are close by.
- The room was large and the bathroom had a bath with great water pressure. Very clean and the staff were lovely. Location great too. Would stay there again.
- Location was very convenient and close to the cathedral and San Isadorea
- Clean , central and lovely staff always willing to help
- Friendly, clean, quiet room, comfortable bed, excellent location
Hostal Restaurante Boccalino
Air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Restaurante Boccalino offer free Wi-Fi, a free mini-bar and views of León city center. Set 5 minutes’ walk from León Cathedral, it features an on-site restaurant.Decorated simply and in pastel tones, each room includes a flat-screen TV and a work desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some bathrooms have a hydromassage bath or shower.The Boccalino Restaurant specializes in Italian pasta dishes, meat, fish and local dishes. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars in the surrounding streets.Some of León’s most famous buildings, such as Casa de los Botines House and Palacio de los Guzmanes Palace are located just 5 minutes’ walk from the property.León Train Station and León Bus Station are both a 15-minute walk away. Private parking is available at Hostal Restaurante Boccalino for an extra cost.
- Excellent location and the Menu del Dia was very good. Useful to have secure overnight parking.
- Fantastic location. Helpful staff and clean comfortable accommodation
- Room was clean, basic furnishings very comfortable. View was lovely.
The location is excellent.
Staff are friendly and ,helpful. ,
Our dog was made very welcome.
The room is small but comfortable.
- The hotel was very good overall. A great central location and the staff were friendly. The associated restaurant/cafe was also very nice. The room was fine, clean and everything worked ok.
Hospederia Fernando I
Located in the historic center of León, this charming guest house offers medieval-style rooms with hand-painted wall murals and balconies. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Hospederia Fernando I.The traditional restaurant at Hospederia Fernando I serves regional cuisine and features exposed stone walls with fresco paintings. The daily menus for lunch and dinner offer a choice of 3 starters and 3 main courses.Rooms at the guest house include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They also come with air conditioning and heating.Hospederia Fernando I can be found next to Leon Cathedral and the Roman walls. León Airport is approximately 3.7 mi away.
- The staff don’t speak much English but we managed to make our selves understood. The man who was on the counter most is lovely . Our room was on a corner of the building so we had three sets of windows with little balconies. It was very cold while we were in Leon so we were unable to make use of them and open the windows. The room was warm,great bathroom and comfortable beds . It’s also very near the cathedral and is just on the edge of the old town.
- The staff were very helpful even tho they dont understand or speak English. They try to help with gestures n even help us to order takeaway food.
Secure underground parking for motorcycles.
Great location close to old city centre
Great value for money.
Very clean and charming.
I would recommend this hotel to others.
- Very friendly staff, especially male who welcomed us with amazing French toast for breakfast. We’ll be back.
- Really nice place to stay. Excellent breakfast and not too far from the Camino trail for weary feet
Hostal Alda Casco Antiguo
One of our best sellers in León! Hostal Casco Antiguo is centrally located 350 feet from León Cathedral and 2 minutes’ walk from the Húmedo bars district. The guest house offers a sun terrace and free Wi-Fi.The rustic rooms feature wooden floors and wooden beams. All are air conditioned and heated. There is a private bathroom and TV in each room.Guests can relax in the downstairs lounge, which has a TV; and use the shared kitchen equipped with a fridge and kitchenware.Luggage storage is offered and León Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Great central location. Clean Modern Simple warm rooms. Friendly helpful staff.
- We liked the location, the room was very clean and very well kept, the staff were very friendly and breakfast was varied and plentiful.
- Large bathroom, close to the centre nice and clean
- The staff at the Hostel were incredibly accommodating and pleasant. The hotel is just steps from the main square in Leon on a quiet street just off the square. I would absolutely recommend it to everyone.
- I liked the private room with private bathroom, it was walking distance from everything in central & Carhedral. The staff was very helpful and facility had everything we needed for rest on the Camino.
The modern Albany guesthouse can be found in the very center of León, just feet from the cathedral. It has free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The Albany offers stylish, minimalist rooms with bright colors. The attached bathrooms are modern and large. All rooms have a plasma-screen satellite TV. They also have minibar and air conditioning.The hotel’s restaurant offers dishes combining the traditional and the modern. It is well known for its wide range of cake and ice cream. There is also a cafe and bar.Albany is situated in the heart of historic León, close to the Palacio de los Guzmanes and the Convent of San Marcos. Private parking can be reserved nearby. León Airport is about 4 miles away.
- Good sized room. Good location within easy walk of everywhere
- Excellent location. Could see the cathedral from my window. Close to centre and of Leon. Clean, comfy, safe.
- The only good thing was warm blankets in the room that kept us warm at night
- Excellent location right on the main square. The room was a good cosy size and the blackout blinds and air conditioning worked amazingly well. Nice shower and comfortable bed. Staff very helpful with additional requests I made.
Fantastic location, right next to the cathedral.
Decent sound insulation to block out the majority of the noise from the busy street below.
Lovely modern facilities. Very clean. Very comfortable.
Albergue Turistico La Torre
Albergue Turistico La Torre has accommodations in Arcahueja. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet and a TV. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while selected rooms come with a patio.León is 5 miles from Albergue Turistico La Torre.
- Owner was gracious and helpful. Nice staff. Laundry machines available (7e at time of stay). Felt this was a good value.
- Friendly staff with pleasant comfortable rooms and an ensuite bathroom. Quiet location and good wholesome peregrino evening meal. House wine was very good.
- The staff were really nice and welcoming, the best ever.
- Joe was fabulous, so hospitable and welcoming. I would highly recommend staying here.
- El albergue está muy bien localizado para visitar León y los alrededores. La comida estupenda (tenia una morcilla recién hecha, de vicio) El desayuno muy rico y fenomenal de precio. Super amables y encantadores. Muy tranquilo y acogedor.
Hostal Prada Borges
One of our best sellers in León! Located in León, 0.4 miles from San Marcos Convent, Hostal Prada Borges features a shared lounge. The property is around 1.1 miles from San Isidoro Church and 1.4 miles from Leon Cathedral. The property is less than 0.6 miles from the city Leon City Centre.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a closet.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Palacio del Conde Luna is an 11-minute walk from Hostal Prada Borges.
-hotel is in a great location..very close to cathedral, great shops, cafes nearby
-extremely quiet. Had the best sleep ever!!
– very comfortable bed and pillow
- Clean, functional, access 24hr per day, friendly staff and great location.
The staff are very very friendly and helpful.
The room is nice and cozy.
The bathroom is excellent.
- The senora at Reception was lovely, helpful, with a smiling face, and I was able to communicate in my elementary Spanish. The location is 10 minutes from the Renfe/bus stations. It is a two-star hostal/pension and was more than I anticipated. There is also good security and it is one block from the main drag of Leon.
- Good location. Very comfortable room and bed. No nuisance noise, internal or external. Ensuite.Good value.
- -hotel is in a great location..very close to cathedral, great shops, cafes nearby
Pensión Las Fuentes, 1
One of our best sellers in León! Located within 0.8 miles of Leon Cathedral and 1.4 miles of San Marcos Convent, Pensión Las Fuentes, 1 provides rooms in León. The property is around 1.4 miles from San Isidoro Church and 0.9 miles from Palacio del Conde Luna. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk. Each room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms have a kitchenette.FGULEM is less than 0.6 miles from Pensión Las Fuentes, 1, while Leon Arena is a 12-minute walk away.
- The location is quite central and easy to get around by foot to the city monuments. Staff were very kind and approachable. I could make use of the kitchen and there were food and drinks to make myself breakfast, plus a fridge to store any food I’d buy to make myself a meal. The property was quiet and very pleasant, and the bed was very comfy! I would definitely stay there again should I have to come back to the city.
- Tiene cocina muy completa y puede desayunar yo no utilizo este servicio pero me parece increible
El trato no puede ser mejor, me llevaron las llaves de la habitación hasta el lugar que me encontraba.
Habitación y baños limpísimos y muy económico.
- La cocina, maquina de café, el apartamento muy bien ubicado,zona muy tranquila,baño compartido, todas instalaciones limpias
Tolles kleines Zimmer nah der Altstadt. Nur knapp 10 Gehminuten bis zu Kathedrale.
Sehr sauber, kleine gut eingerichtete Küche (Kaffee und Kleinigkeiten zum Kochen inclusive).
Hygieneartikel (Shampoo, Duschbad) vorhanden.
Hostal Don Suero
Don Suero is situated in central León, within 1,000 feet of San Marcos Monastery and León Auditorium. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and functional rooms with flat-screen TV.Each bright room at Hostal Don Suero has simple décor and hardwood floors. All rooms are heated and include a work desk and a private bathroom.Meals are available at Hostal Don Suero’s bar-restaurant. Just a 10-minute walk away, León’s popular Barrio Húmedo district is home to numerous typical tapas bars.The Don Suero Hostal is less than half a mile from Casa Botines, designed by Antoni Gaudí. León Cathedral and the MUSAC Modern Art Museum are both a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. They enjoyed looking after us.
- Good basic hotel with a cafe on site. Good access to city centre and nearby parks. Away from the main centre so a little quieter too.
- A very clean property with friendly, helpful staff. Connected to the hostal is a cafetería/bar which serves breakfast, tapas and a very inexpensive menú del día (set lunch). Rooms are basic but comfortable and, like almost everywhere in Spain, spotlessly clean.
- Good Hotel; I always stay here. Good value for money. Very good location, near San Marcos Monastery.
- Good location. Friendly staff. Very clean. The building and the facilities are old but good value for money.
Top Guest Houses In Barrio De Nuestra Señora Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barrio de Nuestra Señora Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barrio de Nuestra Señora Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barrio de Nuestra Señora Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!