10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barrado Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrado Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barrado Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrado Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrado Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barrado Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barrado Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Barrado Extremadura:
La Granja del Pescador
Located in Casas del Castañar by the Jerte River and Plasencia Lake, La Granja del Pescador has a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi. It offers a tranquil location surrounded by natural beauty.It is possible to rent the apartment, or a double room.The apartment has a living-dining area with a TV and fireplace, and it includes air conditioning and a balcony. There is a kitchenette with a microwave and a coffee machine. The bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy a lake view and mountain view from the house.At La Granja del Pescador you will find a garden s and a terrace. Activities in the surrounding area include skiing, cycling and horse riding.Plasencia Town is 7.5 mi away.
Cela correspondait à nos attentes
En dehors de la ville au calme
- La tranquilidad del sitio, es un gran lugar para desconectar y descansar mucho.
- Perfecto gracias amigo Florencio por haber echo una estancia agradable en tú casa pedazo de piscina buenos desayunos y la piscina excelente buenas siestas y buenos cubatas me tomé Ally servidos todo por Florencio un tipo abierto y campechano buena gente
- La mosquitera para evitar la entrada de insectos, sobre todo en verano, y la ubicación de la casa por ser un lugar tranquilo y cercano a Plasencia.
- Las vistas, y Florencio que nos hizo sentir como en casa. Gracias sss
- Cela correspondait à nos attentes
Located in Garganta la Olla, a charming town with walking paths and winding gorges to bathe, Hostal Yuste offers free WiFi access.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and bed linen.
- We were welcomed by Pillar who was charming. It was a clean and pretty room.
- The accomodation was very confortable and cleaned. The owner was very pleasant. He heated our bedroom before we arrived
- Great location and excellent price. The onset is very kind and always available.
- El personal muy agradable, la limpieza y la cama confortable
- El pueblo es muy bonito, está situado en un entorno muy agradable para hacer senderismo.
Hosteria Verahouse is located in Jaraiz de la Vera, in the north of Cáceres region and only 22 mi from Plasencia. The nearby area is surrounded by beautiful gorges and oak forest.All air-conditioned rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also included.Hosteria Verahouse has a dining room where breakfast is served. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.Cáceres is just over an hour’s drive from the guest house. Monfragüe National Park is 28 mi away.
- Alojamiento sencillo pero con todo lo necesario. Habitación pequeña pero acogedora, buena temperatura, muy limpio. Desayuno por 3 euros correcto.
- El desayuno me gusto ,la cama cómoda y la atención muy bien
En general todo…Impecable….
El trato de Milá excepcional…muy atenta…
Genial el desayuno bufet !!
Amabilidad del personal y ayuda a resolución de imprevisto personal sin problemas.
Habitación bien equipada, cómoda y limpia.
Ubicación muy buena, tanto cercanía al centro como para salir a otras localidades.
Aparcamiento urbano sin problemas.
- Todo super limpio y el personal súper amable. El desayuno buffet baratísimo y muy rico.
Casa La Abuela
Featuring free Wi-Fi, air conditioning/heating, and a terrace with views of Sierra de Gredos mountain range, Casa La Abuela guest house is located in Guijo de Santa Bárbara.The guest house offers twin/double rooms featuring a balcony and private bathroom including bath tub. There is a TV, and free towels and bed linen are provided. The property offers a breakfast consisting of characteristic regional produce.Guests can also use the shared kitchen with oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and washing machine. There is also a traditional-style living room with fireplace, board games and TV.The surroundings, consisting of rivers and mountains, offer opportunties for hiking, horse riding, canoeing, fishing, mountain biking, quad biking and paintball. Garganta de los Infiernos Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi away, and Sierra de Gredos Mountain Range is 19 mi away.
- Everything! Firstly Damiano, the best host ever! The style, the location, the cleaning, the breakfast. We will be back for sure!
- Great place, beautiful house, excellent service, the owned helped me a lot with information. Breakfast was also very good.
LOCATION BELLISSIMA E CONFORTEVOLE.
TITOLARE DELLA STRUTTURA,SIG DAMIANO , PARLA ITALIANO E SUPER DISPONIBILE
- El trato agradable de su dueño y su atención e información
- Muy bien situado para visitar la zona y hacer la ruta del trabuquete y otras más de la zona. Lo mejor el trato de Damián que los desayunos los hace de lo más agradable agasajándote con yogures y tortillas italianas caseras.
Hosteria Gante is in the Extremaduran town of Jarandilla la Vera, 40 minutes’ drive from the Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve. Its café-bar with views of Charles V’s castle.The rooms at the Gante feature air conditioning, central heating and a TV. There is also free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer. All rooms offer views of the castle.Staff at reception can provide information about what the surrounding area has to offer. There is free public parking nearby, and you can drive to Plasencia in 50 minutes.
- Hosteria Gante situated close to Parador castle. There are cafes and small shops next to the hotel. The staff was extremely nice and tried to do everything for our good staying. We even got the desk for ironing. Ladies speak Spanish, but we used google translate and perfect understood each other. We stayed at the city during the celebrating, so at that night there was music concert and it was heard through all the city and at our room also. The room was very comfortable, clean and cozy. The breakfasts was delicious: different types of pates, jams, toasts, sweets, yogurts, muesli, granola, ans it seems we ate all the homemade tomatos.
- La atención es totalmente impecable, cumple en todo sentido
- La ubicación, el trato fue buenísimo, la limpieza perfecta, el desayuno exquisito,pero sobre todo la tranquilidad.
- Lo mejor es la amabilidad y atención de las dos hermanas. Además tenían un desayuno muy completo con cosas típicas de la zona
- La atención de las personas encargadas, de la recepción y del desayuno inmejorable
Hostal Goyesco Plaza
Hostal Goyesco Plaza is located in a pedestrian street of Plasencia, 150 feet from the Plaza Mayor Square. This guest house features free WiFi.Each soundproofed room at this property includes tiled floors, air conditioning, a desk, TV, and views of the surroundings. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.You can find a restaurant, bar, and shops within a 5-minute walk of Hostal Goyesco Plaza. Monfragüe National Park is a 20-minute drive. The accommodations is surrounded by Extremaduran countryside and towns including Valle del Jerte, La Verda, Sierra de Gata and Las Hurdes.
- It was all we wanted, and it was available at an early time of the morning
- It was useful having a fridge and kitchenette, although water took forever to boil on the mini-ring, so a kettle would have been good. The location (in a back street off the main square, and difficult to find) was very central, and we were delighted to find the 12th century market still bustling on a Tuesday morning, just round the corner from the hotel.
- After my stay in Toledo!!, the paperwork given by this Hostal, the speed of checking in and the ease of parking nearby was a pleasure.
- Great location for the city sights. Parking is in a municipal car park about three blocks away but is easily accessible. Everything about the Hostal was delightful. There is a lift to all floors.
- Very professional and helpful staff, great price, clean and modern room, good bathroom.
Hostal Miraflor de las Cadenas
Featuring a garden, Hostal Miraflor de las Cadenas is located in Cuacos de Yuste.Plasencia is 27 miles from the guesthouse.
- Buena calidad-precio y mejor aún el trato del personal (gracias por todo)
- Una estancia corta pero perfecta! Por causas del viaje no llegabamos a tiempo para poder entrar a la hora maxima de recepcion y la chica se las arreglo como pudo para darnos las llaves de la habitacio. Muy comodo , muy tranquilo y muy bien ubicado! Sin duda repetiria, un tracto fenomenal , como en casa.
Elegimos este alojamiento fundalmentalmente por su ubación y por admitir mascotas.
María José y su hermana fueron muy amables y agradables. Nos recomendaron sitios donde ir a refrescarnos y donde ir a desayunar y comer en Cuacos de Yuste.
Las camas son amplias y cómodas.
Tiene aire acondicionado por lo que dormimos estupendamente durante la ola de calor,
- Una buena habitación, amplia, muy limpia, un buen baño, aire acondicionado… y las dueñas del hostal encantadoras. Lo recomiendo.
- El personal es muy simpático y la habitación estaba muy limpia y cumplió las expectativas.
This guest house is set in the north of Plasencia, 1,500 feet from the Plasencia Convention Center. There is free WiFi and free private parking on site.The Hostal Real has a glass-covered terrace, where breakfast is served. The restaurant serves up to 150 guests and offers home-made meals. Snacks and and sandwiches are available in the cafeteria.The old city walls and the historic center of Plasencia are a 15-minute walk from Hostal Real while the Aqueduct is 7 minutes away. There is easy access to the guest house by car. The property is 2,300 feet from a public pool.Rooms are all air conditioned and heated, with a TV and an private bathroom.
- Budget hotel, efficient, very clean, good value. Lots of very hot water, quiet despite being busy & in a city. Simple, standard breakfast.
- A good clean hotel, easy to find and handy car park.
- The location . Half way from Santander to the Algarve.
- Great location with onsite parking a short walk to the old town. Our room was spacious and very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple but tasty with great coffee! There was also a super cheap tapas bar down the road.
- Everything works, rooms are quiet, beds quite comfy, aircon quiet and efficient, staff very pleasant. Rooms and bathrooms are a bit cramped but overall they go to a lot of effort and offer good value.
Located in a quiet area, just outside the town of Aldeanueva del Camino, Posada Tresmentiras features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a snack bar and a restaurant with a barbecue.All rooms at Tresmentiras guest house feature a rustic décor and offer views of the gardens or surrounding area. Each has a private bathroom including free toiletries.You can enjoy homemade meals at Posada Tresmentiras restaurant and buy characteristic regional products at the onsite shop. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.Posada Tresmentiras is just a few minutes drive from the A66 motorway connecting Salamanca with Cáceres. The historic town of Plasensia is 22 mi away.
- Extremely friendly staff who were very helpful. I great location, near the motorway and beside the mountains……although not luxurious this a great stopover and excellent for our dog!
- Friendly staff who went overboard to accommodate our requests; Fantastic location; superb value for money; will definitely stay there again
- the location is ideal, just off the motorway and the enclosed garden is good when travelling with a dog. we also enjoyed the dinner – a limited menu but well cooked and value for money
- Perfect location around 5 hours from Bilbao, an ideal stopping place when we are travelling to our place in Portugal. Plenty of room to walk the dog in the grounds of the hotel. Room had a little veranda overlooking the pool to watch the setting sun. They do have a pool bar but this was closed during our stay. But the restaurant inside was good if a little short on choice’s but was tasty and well cooked. The breakfast was typical continental but started the day off . We have stayed at this property before and it never disappoints. And our little Westie loves it, as he romps around the grounds. We certainly will be back and recommend this hotel.
- Doors onto terrace with having dog with us and gardens secure for dog.
Located by the River Jerte, La Casería is located in northern Extremadura, 5 minutes’ drive outside the village of Navaconcejo. It offers a large garden with a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue.La Casería offers rustic apartments and a small country cottage, all with garden and great views of the Jerte Valley. All air-conditioned accommodations comes with a TV, and the kitchen includes a microwave and coffee maker.The property has a laundry service and a library, and staff at reception can provide information about the surrounding area. The Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away, and Monfragüe National Park is 45 minutes away.The beautiful city of Cáceres is 1.5 hours’ drive from La Casería, and you can drive to Salamanca in 1 hour and 45 minutes.
El sitio es magnifico, tranquilo, agradable y precioso. Los dueños son una familia esupenda, amigable y atenta.Nuestra perra estuvo agustisimo y en libertad.
Lo recomiendo por completo.
- La casita es muy acogedora y el personal es muy amable. El emplazamiento de la Caseria es inmejorable con la posibilidad de visitar numerosos pueblos y piscinas en la zona así como hacer actividades de aventura. Repetiremos sin dudarlo.
- Para salir del agobio de la ciudad es lo mejor. En plena naturaleza
- Que estuvimos solos. Pudimos disfrutar de la piscina solos. Discretos.
- La encargada de alojamiento es una persona amabilisima
- El sitio es magnifico, tranquilo, agradable y precioso. Los dueños son una familia esupenda, amigable y atenta.Nuestra perra estuvo agustisimo y en libertad.
Top Guest Houses In Barrado Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barrado Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barrado Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barrado Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!