10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barós Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Barós Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barós Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barós Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barós Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barós Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barós Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Barós Aragon:
Skipass Hostal is set in the Aragonese town of Jaca, opposite the historic Benedictinas Convent. Each functional room includes a bathroom, flat-screen TV, heating and a private balcony.The good-value Skipass Guest House offers free Wi-Fi internet access in public areas. There is storage space for skis and bicycles, and the guest house can also arrange adventure sports and wetsuit hire.Hostal Skipass is set in the Pyrenees, and offers wonderful mountain views. Candanchú and Astún Ski Resorts are both within 21 mi, and the border with France is 19 mi away.
- we stayed here 2 week earlier and my husband mislaid his wallet,these lovely people looked after it and returned it to us intact including the money inside. We also arrived early and the staff,who were on their break, recognised us walking round in the rain and went back to the hostel to let us in early. Very convenient for the town centre,just be aware very few restaurants open Sunday evening. Definitely on our to stay again list.
- friendly efficient staff. Fantastic location. Good price
- Great Value accommodation . The location for the town is excellent, Secure rear courtyard made great parking for our motorcycles.
- Sin lugar a dudas la ubicaciòn. Relaciòn calidad precio un poco ajustado. Deberìan especificar q el desayuno es sòlo bolleria industrial con zumo de naranja y cafes . Tambn pedì otra almohada y me la dieron sin problemas.
- Qué está céntrico, aunque Jaca es realmente una ciudad pequeña y todo está a un paso.
Set opposite Jaca Cathedral, in the Old Town, Hostal Paris offers rooms with a sink and free Wi-Fi. There are shared bathroom facilities, and some rooms have cathedral views.The basic rooms at the Paris guest house feature pinewood floors and are decorated in a country style. Some rooms open out onto a communal terrace.Breakfast is available at Hostal Paris, and there are several bars and restaurants within walking distance.Public parking is available nearby for an additional charge. Candanchú and Astún Ski Resorts are a 30-minute drive away.
- The hotel is old fashioned but very nostalgic one I like and is located in the center of the city.
- It was clean. VERY friendly staff that helped out as much as possible. Wonderfully located and a great view! Value for money. That not all rooms were smoking and it was a separate part of the hostal it seemed.
- A great location, right beside the cathedral and the old quarter. Very clean.
Excellent location, next to the cathedral.
Charming property with old furniture. Good size and comfortable room.
Every room has a sink, toilets and bathroom are shared. There were 3 bathrooms for 9 rooms.
The staff was friendly.
- Super location, right in the center of the historic area and still near to the bus station. The room was very comfortable.
Casa Campo offers rooms in Abay, in Valle de la Solana. Surrounded by lush greenery, each room features marble floors and a TV.Offering wooden ceiling beams, all rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. Guests can use the shared kitchen and relax by the shared lounge area.The city of Jaca is 4.3 mi away. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 78 mi from Casa Campo.
- The location was lovely but more info needed to find it.
- The views were stunning very clean overall the very nice
- Location was superb and fitted the billw exactly. Very friendly owners.
- Clean and cozy. In a small village, very secluded area.
- Lovely location living up to its name, don’t be put off by it being off the beaten track. Good access to Jaca where you can find everything. One of the nicest towns in the Pyrenees. Accommodation perfect for us. You need to know a little Spanish. Plenty of fresh air and walks. Good kitchen facilities
Centrally located in Sabiñánigo, in the Tena Valley, this guest house is a 15-minute drive from Formigal and Panticosa Ski Resorts. It features a garden patio and rooms with flat-screen satellite TV.Traditionally decorated rooms at Hostal Escartín have wooden or tiled floors. They include a fan and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with amenities. An iron and hairdryer can be requested.Guests can enjoy breakfast on the garden patio. There is also a fridge and ping pong table available on the patio for guest’s use.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free public parking is available nearby and the Escartín is 2 minutes’ walk from a public swimming pool. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is a 30-minute drive away.
- I could not find anywhere to park the first two times I drove around but was lucky the third time. Driving on my own it was a bit daunting until I did finally find a space.
- Lovely Hostel. Owner most welcoming, Large room with a seating area, brand new bathroom unlimited hot water. comfortable bed and coffee making machine. Everything was spotlessly There is a charming inner courtyard with copious amount of plants with tables and chairs to sit and chat to fellow travellers.
- It was easy to get to from the bus station and it was rather quiet there. I enjoyed having a little patio area to enjoy the outdoors and we had a coffee maker in the room for the morning when we were leaving to take an early bus.
- The room was beautiful and good value compared to other places, the facilities were great and it was better then expected. Nice to arrive to after a long journey. Had a lovely courtyard area also
Alojamiento tranquilo y sin ningún tipo de problema. Todo tal y como se describe y sin sorpresas.
Muy buena estancia y recomendable.
Hostal Valle De Tena
Hostal Valle de Tena is set in the center of Sabiñánigo, capital of the Alto Gállego region.Each room at the Valle de Tena has rustic design and central heating. All come with a private bathroom.The ski resorts of the Aragonese Pyrenees can be reached within 20 minutes by car, and Huesca-Pirineos Airport is 31 mi away.
- El alojamiento es muy confortable y el personal no puede ser más amable. Muy céntrico pero silencioso. Repetiría sin duda.
- baño muy limpio. Calefacción perfecta. Desayuno correcto.
- La habitacion muy bien y el personal amable. Lo peor el desayuno
- Habitación muy cómodo y completa, a destacar la amabilidad por parte del personal de la recepción!
Propreté des parties communes et chambres
Hosteleria Santa Cruz
Hosteleria Santa Cruz is located near the Romanesque church of Santa María in Santa Cruz de la Serós, 9.3 mi from Jaca. It offers a traditional restaurant with a free Wi-Fi zone.Located on a hill, the Hostelería features colorful rooms with wonderful views of the church, village or surrounding mountains. Each room has a TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy characteristic Aragonese cuisine at the Hostelería de Santa Cruz. The restaurant specializes in barbecued meat dishes. Packed lunches can be prepared on request.Free parking is available at Hostelería de Santa Cruz. Candanchú Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away, while Huesca is an hour’s drive away.
- Our view oh the church and town was wonderful. The restaurant on sight was perfect for a casual local dinner and included breakfast was excellent.
- The location is amazing, with heavenly views of Sta Maria Romanesque church and a lovely village. Well situated for visiting the remarkable San Juan de la Pena monastery with it dramatic location beneath the rock face – not to be missed and this is the place to stay. The hostelaria is comfy, cheerful and extremely good value.
- Very friendly staff, nice food. Comfy room and a nice quiet location. Would definately reccomend ?
- Everything, in a great village location surrounded by great views. Quaint village location. Staff very helpful good food and value for money.
- Our reason for returning was the friendliness of the owners/staff, who even serve dinner at a relatively early hour. The village is charming and the view from the hotel excellent. It is an excellent location for visiting San Juan de la Peña but
Located near some of Spain’s most extensive ski resorts, this charming hotel provides a great base for your visit to the Spanish Pyrenees and the Ordesa National Park.The Casbas is built in the traditional mountain style of wood and stone. Each of its welcoming rooms is individually decorated, making great use of rich woods, terracotta and enchanting design features.The hotel’s inviting restaurant serves traditional, local cuisine made with a modern touch. It is one of the best-known venues in the whole Tena Valley.Surrounded by a wonderful mountain landscape, the Casbas is close to Aramón Panticosa and Aramón Formigal ski stations. This makes it easy to use the hotel as a base to go skiing or to enjoy the range of adventure sports, golf and fishing available locally.
- Ideal location when traveling to or from UK to Spain. menu, comfortable bed and good facilities. Friendly staff.
- Lovely location for exploring the local Pyranees villages. Helpful staff and lovely food.
- Location ideal, very clean and homely, great food and friendly staff. Highly recommend.
- Ease to find. Good car parking. Clean rooms very nice staff.
- Plenty of choice although several items on the gastronomique menu were unavailable.
Hostal Alto Aragon
Located in the Pyrenees, in the peaceful village of Villanúa, Hostal Alto Aragón offers free Wi-Fi in public areas, free ski storage, and rooms with heating.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and desk. Each has a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The property includes a bar and a restaurant preparing traditional dishes. Laundry and ironing services are available for a surcharge.The guest house is located on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Villanúa-Letranz Train Station is 1.1 mi away and shops and restaurants can be found within 500 feet.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, horse riding, and skiing. Candanchú Ski Resort is a 20-minute drive from the property. The town of Jaca is 9.3 mi away.
- Looking at the beautiful scenery and leaving the hostel
- Due to the time of year no restaurant or bar open also no Breakfast but a reduction of Ten euros was given as a token. Great place to visit Canfranc Station superb. No complaints will go again.
- The bed was comfortable,the shower was good and we could keep the window open. It was really good value.
Quality / price very good. Also very clean.
Good food and the staff very kindly and helpful.
A good location for winter sports – just 25 /30 min driving to Astun/Candanchu resorts.
- The location was beautiful and facilities were sufficient for one night stop-over
Providing free WiFi, Hostal Iguer is located in Aísa. Offering a restaurant, the property also features ski-to-door access and a terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hostal Iguer has a playground. The area is popular for skiing, and ski equipment rental is available at the accommodation.Formigal is 44 miles from Hostal Iguer, while Jaca is 13 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 76 miles from the property.
- La cena, un menú de 12€ rico y bien cocinado, el personal muy amable
- El trato del personal, la cena, la habitación…. nos encantó todo
- La habitación era muy mona con un colchón que para mí resultó muy comodo(era blandito)y baño propio con bañera , wifi y tele en la habitación
Un hostal acogedor en un pueblo muy tranquilo y bonito.
La comida del restaurante es casera y buena.
El personal atento y agradable.
La habitación limpia y amplia.
Hay una terraza muy agradable para tomar algo.
- Una pensión al estilo antiguo, al llegar sin enseñarnos la habitación tuvimos que pagar por adelantado todos los días. La primera noche bien, pero la segunda salto la calefacción, que fue lo de menos porque no pasamos frío, pero al día siguiente no había agua caliente para ducharte. Una hora mas tarde apareció la recepcionista disculpándose y ofreciendo nos su casa para ducharnos (todo un detalle que agradecimos) pero que no les disculpa de no estar pendiente de las instalaciones en toda la noche. Es un pueblo pequeño y apartado y lo que hay es lo que hay, pero no por eso tenemos que conformarnos con los que nos dan; sino con lo que pagamos. No nos quejamos y nos conformamos, pero tienen mucho que mejorar. Y por Dios que el reloj de la Iglesia deje de dar las horas por las noches, que ahora existen mecanismos que permiten que no suenen las campanas desde cierta hora hasta la mañana.
Offering a restaurant, La Cabaña guest house is located in Canfranc, in the Aragonese Pyrenees, just a 10-minute drive from Candanchú Ski Resort. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.This rustic-style property offers heated rooms with wooden floors and walls, mountain and city views and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There are 2 shared lounges with TV, a dining area with a fireplace and a reading area for guests to make use of.You will find a shop and a bar at La Cabaña and there are more restaurants in Canfranc-Estación, a 5- minute drive way.Huesca is 56 mi from the property and a 2 hours’ drive will take you to Zaragoza.
Stopped overnight on drive down through France to Costa Blanca
Excellent value for money . Breakfast was included in the price . And as well as toast, ham , cheese fresh orange juice and coffee , home made cake and biscuits were also given
The young couple that served us were delightful
Defo stop again if driving back that way to the UK
- Located right on Camino de Santiago. Helpful staff, spotless and comfortable room, quiet location, nice breakfast. Owner was helpful in providing us with a very early breakfast option in order for us to set off again early the next day.
- Authentic Pyranian property. Comfortable and friendly .
- Nice friendly atmosphere in a nice location. Good evening meal & breakfast
The hotel was “quaint”. Unfortunately the evening meal was either fish or rabbit, neither of which appealed, so we went looking for an alternative eating place – and discovered there wasn’t one in the village. In the end we ate a sort of picnic in our room. The room was down a half-flight of stairs, small but comfortable. The owner was friendly and the continental style breakfast was good.
We would stay here again, but would stop to eat before hand. The hotel is only 3 minutes drive before the Somport tunnel, so is ideal for a long journey through France, such as to Dieppe.
- Stopped overnight on drive down through France to Costa Blanca
Top Guest Houses In Barós Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barós Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barós Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barós Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!