10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bareyo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Bareyo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bareyo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bareyo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bareyo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bareyo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bareyo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bareyo Cantabria:
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Offering charming rooms with rustic décor, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda is set in the small village of Güemes, 3.7 mi from the beaches at Langre. It offers a beautiful setting ideal for hiking.Set in a stone country house, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda’s rooms have beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast in the Angel de la Guarda’s dining room. There is also a lounge area.Galizano is a 5-minute drive from the guest house, while Ribamontán al Mar is 3.1 mi away. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- On the Camino. Peaceful setting and beautiful facilities. Best breakfast we had 10 days in the Camino. Fab bathroom, big tub, great hot water and pressure.
- Breakfast was absolutely excellent and the posada was great value for money, really comfortable and close to a fantastic restaurant in the village. Being right on the route of the Camino del Norte was an added bonus. You have to visit the top floor relaxation room to believe it. Small posada and they have gone to so much trouble.
- The quaintness of the hotel and the breakfast was lovely. The staff were also very friendly
- Position, comfort, magnificent breakfast , ratio price/offer
- Staff were very pleasant and helpful. They breakfast wasn’t excellent and it was just a lovely place to stay
Posada la Maza
Offering mountain views, the tranquil Posada la Maza is located in Arnuero, inside Trasmiera Eco-park. All rooms have a terrace with mountain views. Isla is 1.4 mi from the property. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Featuring tiled floors, the spacious double rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Posada la Maza has a bar and restaurant. There is also a TV lounge, tour desk and 24-hour reception. You can go hiking, cycling and horse riding nearby, as well as trying powered flight, diving, surfing and underwater fishing.
- Sitio muy bonito con una habitacion grande con balcon. Excelente calidad/precio a 10 minutos en coche de la playa de Berria.
- Los dueños se portaron fenomenal con nosotros e incluso nos dieron de cenar a las doce de la noche tras tener un imprevisto! Son un encanto.
- Los dueños de la Posada muy agradables y simpáticos, da gusto la tranquilidad que hay allí. Y el paisaje precioso!!
- el trato de los dueños es muy cercano y siempre dispuestos a ayudar
- La hospitalidad de Paqui y de Jose! Nos hicieron sentir como en casa!
Posada Valle de Güemes
This charming guest house has a picturesque, peaceful setting in the village of Güemes. Just 1.9 mi from the Costa de Ajo’s beaches, Posada Valle de Güemes offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a spa bath.Each attractive room at Güemes is decorated in pastel tones with wooden furnishings and finishes. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer fantastic countryside views.You can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Valle de Güemes’ restaurant. There is also a terrace offering views of the Güemes Valley.Noja and Somo are within 7.5 mi of the guest house. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Good location; right adjacent to Camino del Norte route. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
Stunning rural setting lovely décoré
- Both brothers who operate this posada were very friendly and looked after us very well..Very tastefully decorated rooms and good food available in the restaurant attached to the posada..
- Very picturesque area and friendly staff. Pleasant restaurant a step away, spacious clean rooms with a comfy bed.
- Nice airy room looking out over farms & hills. Located just behind the owner’s restaurant which was also very good! Great value for the “1 – nighter” while walking the Camino Santiago.
Alojamiento Verdemar is just outside Isla, 0.7 mi from the beach. It offers a spacious garden with a pool, playground and great views. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Verdemar has a TV lounge and a porch which offers views of the hills and the sea. There is also a barbecue and a football goal in the garden.Staff at the Verdemar can provide information about what to see and do along Cantabria’s coastline. You can hire bikes from reception.Santander’s airport and ferry terminal are around 45 minutes’ drive from the property. With good access to the A-8 Motorway, Alojamiento Verdemar is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from central Bilbao.
- Nice surroundings. Friendly and helpful host. Good accomodation.
- Owners were really nice and helpful. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable.
- Un trato muy bueno, nada malo que decir volveremos sin dudarlo trato e instalaciones de 10
- La paz del lugar, las vistas. Cama cómoda. Los dueños muy amables.
- las villas son una pasada ,y el yacusi fenomenal, la atención excelente.
Posada Los Gallos
La Posada de Gallos lies in the town of Escalante, Cantabria. The building is over 100 years old and offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a typical restaurant.Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
- Easy to find from the motorway. A small, friendly run hotel near the sea. The owners were welcoming, the dinner was very good and good value. The room was spacious and plenty of hot water. I would use this hotel if I were walking the Camino del Norte.
- It’s a decent place to stay. The place is nicely decorated and the room was suitable and had air-conditioning. The restaurant serves cantabrian food and is very good (prizes are not cheap though). The bar downstairs next to the guest house is a gathering point for the locals and people going to the restaurant. Very vivid but closes around midnight. Wifi functions perfectely. Nice beaches are very close by.
- Good location when heading south from Bilbao airport. Nice little village with lovely scenery. Decent breakfast.
- The hotel is located in the center of a beautiful village. There was no problem with parking places. The staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is very nicely decorated.
- Hotel was in a very quaint pretty village .Parking was easy on the road side. Had a lovely dinner on the terrace at back of hotel . Staff very helpful and efficient. Lovely breakfast with plenty of choice served over along time.
Hostal Isla Playa
Located in Isla, Hostal Isla Playa features a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a playground. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms include a mountain view. At Hostal Isla Playa, all rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and fishing.Santander is 28 miles from Hostal Isla Playa. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the guesthouse.
- es una zona preciosa con muchas cosas que ver, unas playas fabulosas y paisajes increíbles que merecen mucho la pena. El alojamiento es correcto para el precio que tiene.
- Está muy bien situado, muy cómodo por tener parking y la relación calidad/ precio adecuada. Tuvimos un problema con la ducha y la chica nos compensó invitándonos a desayunar. Culpa nuestra también por no decirlo antes, pero todo perfecto. Son muy atentos.
Los trabajadores del hostal se portaron fenomenal. Muy amables y dispuestos a ayudar en todo.
En Isla se puede aparcar fácilmente por las calles y campas.
- Personal muy amable, encantador. Ubicación estupenda, muy cerca de la preciosa playa de Isla. Gran aparcamiento al lado mismo del hotel. El desayuno buffett está bastante bien.
- Muy limpio, la habitación agradable, el personal amable pero lo mejor la ubicación cerca de una playa muy bonita. Estuvimos muy bien los días que pasamos allí.
Guest house La Casona Bed & Breakfast is located in central Noja, this hotel is in the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage route. Trengandin Beach is 1,300 feet away.Each room at this property will provide you with a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. At Guest house La Casona Bed & Breakfast you will also find a terrace. Free WiFi access in public areasThe property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and you can get tourist information of the area on site.The property is located on the Plaza de la Villa de Noja, in the city center. Bilbao Airport is located 55 mi away.
- Got real hot at night. Too noisy for window open all night.
- Perfect location for evening, being on the main plaza. Friendly staff. A short walk to the beach.
- Location right by the city center and beach is goid. But a bit of noise from the restaurants.
- I’d highly recommend this place. It was central, clean, and had everything we needed. The manager was also extremely helpful. He ordered us a taxi on checking out and even carried our bags to the car!
- The incredible welcome and friendliness of staff. The hotel is near a beautiful old church and within minutes of an absolutely stunning beach and coastal walks. Restaurants and shops are nearby and the terrace is a lovely place to people watch and meet guests of all nationalities. Buses go regularly to interesting nearby towns. The local people are very friendly and off season it is very peaceful and relaxing.
H.A.N.D Surf Hostel
Offering a barbecue and terrace, H.A.N.D Surf Hostel is located in Langre in the Cantabria Region, 19 mi from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santillana del Mar and Suances are both around 34 mi from H.A.N.D Surf Hostel. Santander Airport is 16 mi away, and Bilbao can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- Nice location. Nice service and surfing lessons with nice instructor that was driving us to the beach. U can feel that the owners love the job!
- People and atmosphere of H.A.N.D. were super nice. They made us feel at home inmediately. Bonus was the basketball and football field: we didn’t see the kids after dinner. ?
Nice staff, close to the sea if your purpose is surfing. Amazingly nice beaches in walk distance.
Good place to stay if you have car, without maybe can be a bit difficult.
- Para mí ha sido una experiencia fantástica. La calidad humana de las chicas que lo gestionan insuperable y la amabilidad y sencillez de los instructores de surf con quien nos animamos a compartir una mañana también a destacar. Además tengo alergia alimentaria al huevo y en todo momento pendiente y no tuve ningún problema de intoxicación cruzada.Son todos una pequeña gran familia que te invitan a formar parte de ellos y ciertamente estoy deseando repetir con ellos.
- Era un sitio único, muy distinto a lo convencional, tenía muchísimo rollazo y el personal era super agradable!!!!! Un 10, y esperando volver otra vez
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Posada La Torre de los Isla is a restored 17th-century building located in Beranga, Cantabria. It features a spa with hydrotherapy pool and a hot tub.Preserving its original design, this guest house consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Excellent breakfast. The spa is very well set up and spacious.
- Excellent staff – Fantastic atmosphere – Superbe breakfast
- We were delayed in arriving beyond the normal check-in time and 2 members of staff went out of their way to ensure that we had access to the hotels facilities as soon as we arrived. By chance, one member of staff even helped us to find the establishment which we had missed in the dark.
- Good coffee as for the coffee that was not freshly made. Architecture of the building. Setting of the place
- The breakfast is fabulous and the staff were lovely. Drinks from the bar were also cheap (compared to French prices)
Posada la Desmera
Offering individually decorated rooms with balconies, Posada La Desmera is a small guest house set in Isla, just 1.2 mi from the beaches at Quejo. It features an indoor swimming pool and a mini-gym.Each attractive room at Posada La Desmera has heating, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You can relax on the Desmera’s porch, which looks onto the property’s garden and orchard.The surrounding Cantabrian countryside and coastline is ideal for hiking and horse riding. The Santoña Estuary is 7.5 mi from the guest house.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in less than an hour by car, while Bilbao is 50 mi away.
- Warm welcome, the host is very friendly and helpful (and speaks English and French). The pool is nice on a rainy day, as is the spa bathtub in the bedroom. Excellent breakfast, the best we had in Spain – everything is homemade and absolutely delicious.
- Lovely place wish we could of stayed longer. Fabulous breakfast.
- Todo!! Desayuno magnífico la atención fue buenísima …el sitio nos enamoro!! Acantilados la zona…perfecto!!!
- Todo.Perfecto para relajarse y huir del ruido de la ciudad.
La atención de Inma inmejorable, como en casa! Un detalle en ayudarnos a encontrar un pendiente perdido por el desagüe.
Desayuno completo y delicioso!!
Top Guest Houses In Bareyo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bareyo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bareyo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bareyo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!