10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barchon Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Barchon Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barchon Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barchon Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barchon Liege Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barchon Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barchon Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Barchon Liege Province:
Guest house Western-city
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Guest house Western-city is located in Chaudfontaine, just 18 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Aachen is 23 miles from Guest house Western-city, and Valkenburg is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 9 miles from Guest house Western-city.
- Staff was extremely friendly. We couldn’t speak French but they made an effort to communicate with us and help us with practical suggestions (e.g. Restaurants, bike shop etc). The room was a mini-apartment really, very large. Toilet was large and the shower was amazing (with different sprinkle options and even an in-built radio). Breakfast was good, with fresh eggs, fresh bread, and homemade jam. The place had horses and that was pleasant. We were offered two cold beer at arrival and that was very appreciated.
– Le lit très confortable
– Le calme
– L’hôtesse de maison extrêmement à l’écoute de ses clients.
– La déco
Notre départ était plus tôt sur l heure prévu des petit dej, Nicole a fait tout son possible pour qu on ait le petit déjeuner avant de partir. Merci bcp!!
Cadre super sympa! La chambre cow boy était top, les équipements parfaits et l accueil super!! Je recommande!!
- Fantastisk autentisk sted. Hotellet var tilfældigt valgt, men viste sig at være en helt speciel perle, som ses meget sjældent. Der var en dejlig rolig og uniq stemning. Tydeligt at værdinden havde hele sit hjerte med. Kim og Jane Nielsen.
Udfordrende at ingen på stedet taler andet end fransk.
Der var panik natten mellem 25. og 26. hvor alle gæster blev evakueret, da flere af bygningerne udbrændte totalt. Værten var temmelig rystet, og magtede ikke at håndtere at vi kom andre steder hen, hvilket var forståeligt, da dette sted virkede som værtsparets “livsværk”
Vi var fanget pga slukningsarbejder og måtte tilbringe resten af nat og morgen i bilen.
Red & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Liège! Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Red & Breakfast is located in Liège in the region of Liege Province, just 16 miles from Maastricht.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Aachen is 25 miles from Red and Breakfast, and Valkenburg is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 4.3 miles from Red & Breakfast.
- Beautiful room, very clean and welcoming. Nicole and Michel are extremely nice and helpful.
very friendly and helpful hosts ,
We received lots of info about the city and what to see, where to go for dinner
- The staff is super-friendly. They really like their job and the guests are totally welcome. The Jacuzzi is always ready-to-use and the breakfast has some nice surprises.
- Bedroom: comfortable, extremely accurated furniture and high-level interior design. Hosts: nice, polite, interesting couple, taking care of you. Excellent breakfast in a lovely bright dining room.
- Amazing location. 10 min walk to center. Directed us to the center and all locations nearby. Very clean and jacuzzi working any time of the year.
B&B Ad Astra
Surrounded by biking and hiking trails, B&B Ad Astra offers elegant rooms with a shared terrace in a 17th century house. Spa Francorchamps is 8.1 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is available.The modern rooms and suites are spacious and feature a dark earth tone décor and design furniture. They are equipped with a seating area with flat-screen TV and minibar and a dressing room. The bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and bathrobe are provided.Breakfast is served daily in the communal breakfast room or in the room. It includes of fresh rolls, juice, fruit, several spreads and tea and coffee. Guests can also choose from several restaurants and brasseries in the area.The city centre is a 9-minute walk. Liege is a 40-minute drive, during winter guests can visit their big Christmas market.
- Everything including the setting and location in the old town of Limbourg and near to the excellent Brasserie St Georges where our hosts Pierre and Audrey also work.
Extensive breakfast. The staff was very friendly, and helping, although not always very effective.
The design of the rooms was nice, but the quality could be better (especially bed)
The owners & staff, friendliness, attention to detail, the amazingly
ultra modern facilities within the ancient cobbled square, the choice of
resaurants all within 2 min walk [we dines at one sharp left on entering
square, sat in the garden with jovial host] we felt more like visiting
relatives than customers in the hotel. Pricing extremely competitive.
Well impressed – people, facilities, medieval town square, peace &
- Great and friendly host, great homemade breakfast, very relaxing and beautiful location, very clean and comfort room, good facilities
- The service is very good and polite friendly warm feeling just like family , very nice!
Chez Mamy offers accommodations in Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Maastricht is 15 miles from Chez Mamy, and Aachen is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 5 miles from Chez Mamy.
- Charming old building, beautifully renovated, easy access, comfortable, cozy, warm room, wonderful restaurant across the street for dinner, great breakfast (fresh scrambled eggs and bacon!), friendly hostess… couldn’t ask for more!!
- The room was very nice as well as the view. The hosts were very helpful and the location was perfect.
- Thank you to Caroline for a very warm welcome and for a spectacular breakfast. YOU MUST have the breakfast. Exceptional. The room was beautiful, with a fantastic view of the river and the parking is right next door. We will certainly come back.
- Spacious bedroom and bathroom decorated with flair and to a high standard – I was very impressed. Caroline (owner) was a very welcoming host; keen to make the stay as enjoyable as possible.
Very good location.
Nice very old house, well redecorated.
Guest house Verone Liège
Located in Liège in the region of Liege Province, 16 miles from Maastricht, Guest house Verone Liège features a terrace and views of the garden.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find room service at the property.Aachen is 24 miles from Guest house Verone Liège, and Valkenburg is 20 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 6 miles away.
The room was very comfortable and clean: the right combo to start the Liege-Bastogne-Liege in the right way!
The receptionist were really kind.
- Good location for the Liege-Bastogne-Liege, 5km ride to the start, a room to store your bike.
- At least the shower was alright. They have a bike parking.
- Un super accueil et une service clientèle magnifique.
- La chambre était magnifique et très spacieuse. Le bain à remous dans un chambre est une très bonne idée pour pouvoir se relaxer rien qu’avec son partenaire. Le rapport qualité/prix est également très avantageux.
- The room was very comfortable and clean: the right combo to start the Liege-Bastogne-Liege in the right way!
Maison Sainte-Marguerite offers accommodations in Liège.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maastricht is 15 miles from Maison Sainte-Marguerite, and Aachen is 25 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Owner was lovely, room was clean when we arrived, enjoyed our free chilled water, and we felt very trusted by the staff!
- Great location, very clean, peaceful and quiet. This was a lovely place to stay. Private apartment in large house with garden.
- It was a nice and pleasant stay in a historic building with a nice and large room
- The loft with open kitchen/living was light and spacious. We also loved the interior design/furniture.
- Gratis parkeren voor deur. De rust ondanks de stad en tikkende verwarmingsbuizen. Met de fiets heerlijk bergafwaarts. Gelukkig met elektrische fiets weer bergop!
Featuring free WiFi, Babou&co offers accommodations in Chaudfontaine, just 20 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Aachen is 24 miles from Babou&co, and Valkenburg is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 9 miles from Babou&co.
No reviews yet.
Guest House Verone Rocourt
Featuring an on-site sauna and a hot tub, Guest House Verone Rocourt is located a 14-minute drive from the center of Liège. Guests can enjoy free access to wireless internet and private parking facilities.Rooms here includes a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Extras include an iPod dock, a sitting area and a DVD player.At Guest House Verone Rocourt, breakfast can be served in the room upon request. The nearest supermarkets, bars and restaurants can be found within an easy walking distance from the accommodations.The lively Carré District in Liège is 5 miles from Guest House Verone Rocourt. The well-known wellness resort of Spa is a 30-minute drive away. The Dutch town of Maastricht can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- nice rooms. Availability , easy to find off the E25. They took the money from the credit card, and nothing else had to be arranged. Reasonably easy to deal with
- Location is in a quiet residential street, easy to find if you look for the address, it doesn’t shout hotel on the outside, looks the same as blocks of apartments all around it. Rooms are comfortable, quiet and spotlessly clean. Yes, that is a Jacuzzi in the bedroom…. nice. Décor is striking, black, purple and silver, but each room is different. Breakfast in the room was a good selection of pastries, rolls, juice and coffee, all excellent quality.
Very relaxed and friendly staff.
We enjoyed the freshly baked good for breakfast.
- Breakfast was extra but nice room was lovely spacious
- Piece chauffé , déco en arrivant , tout fonctionnais bien et comfort était ok , service en chambre IMPEC !
Landgoed Altembrouck is located on a private estate with a 14th-century castle. The luxurious rooms provide a views of the surroundings and there is free internet and free parking.Breakfast includes organic chicken eggs and freshly baked bread. For dinner, the kitchen staff prepares special beef and lamb from the cattle which lives on the on-site farm.The country estate of Altembrouck offers large green grounds with ponds, grounds and fields. Maastricht is a 20-minute drive away.Altembrouck makes use of an advanced ecological heating system, where the residual wood from the on-site forests and orchards is processed. Even the waste water is naturally purified in the reed land.With its large atrium, historic rooms, carriage house and underground front desk in vaulted cellars, this hotel is truly one of a kind.
- The area and the kitchen. Marcel the restaurant master was very friendly a helpful
- The location and surroundings were very picturesque and beautiful. The domain of the castle was perfect for walks in nature. The castle had a lot of charm.
Wonderful setting, delicious food and great wine in the restaurant.
Aperitif in the salon.
- Restaurant excellent. Hotel staff poorly trained they did not deserve a four star rating. Potential was all there, lovely old building, gorgeous position but no charm or interest in service from the hotel staff.
- THE setting, friendliness of personnel, good food, comfort
Le Cottage B&B
Located in Bassenge, 9 miles from Maastricht, Le Cottage B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.Aachen is 22 miles from Le Cottage B&B, and Valkenburg is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 9 miles from Le Cottage B&B.
- Great place for a romantic and relaxing time. I can not complain I love it! I would recommend very much….. already planning another reservation!
- Great Apartment, very stylish and a lovely Jacuzzi and outdoor Spa.
- Remboursement spontané de la moitié du montant du séjour suite à la pauvreté de la qualité du service offert…
Magnifique décoration, espace très grand avec chambre en mezzanine donc presque acrobatique lorsque l’on n’est plus tout jeune!
petit déjeuner copieux :croissant, pain au chocolat et petit pain, mais cela ressemblait à de l’industriel! Donc pas du tout en raccord avec le prix.
Le propriétaire était très sympa,
L’endroit très agréable, nous avons passé un très bon moment.
Top Guest Houses In Barchon Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barchon Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barchon Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barchon Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!