10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bárcena de Pie de Concha Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Bárcena de Pie de Concha Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bárcena de Pie de Concha Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bárcena de Pie de Concha Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bárcena de Pie de Concha Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bárcena de Pie de Concha Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bárcena de Pie de Concha Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bárcena De Pie De Concha Cantabria:
Posada El Arrabal
Offering both rooms and apartments, Posada El Arrabal is a traditional stone house located in Arenas de Iguña. All the air-conditioned accommodations at this cozy guest house features free Wi-Fi.Each bright room has colorful rustic or modern décor, a private balcony and a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. The apartments also offer a living room with a sofa bed and a kitchenette with an oven, ceramic hob and kitchenware.The guest house has a spacious air-conditioned lounge with a fireplace and sofas, as well as a dining room on the ground floor.Trains to Santander leave from Arenas de Igunya Train Station, 500 feet from the property. You can reach the charming village of Santillana del Mar in 30 minutes by car from Posada El Arrabal. Santander is 31 mi away.
- Cleanliness. Well equipped kitchen. Comfy beds. Very friendly owner. Great bars to eat in nearby.
The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
The hotel does not have any facilities for evening meals though there is a bar next door (with average quality food) and another restaurant (not visited) elsewhere in the village. There is, however, a very welcoming lounge with (on the evening) a roaring fire and English TV should it be required.
Breakfast was truly continental – coffee, toast, juice and spreads.
A word of warning to those (like me) that do not read all of the booking information. Take cash – the hotel (like the bar next door) does not accept credit cards. There are a few ATMs in the village (thankfully).
- After leaving the Ferry port in Santander, this accommodation was the ideal distance for our onward travel through Spain. Beautifully decorated rooms, cosy lounge with open fire. Breakfast was served in a pleasant room on china crockery. Staff were extremely friendly. Nearby bars and restaurants.
- The hotel is nicely located in the village and the village is just off the motorway and easy to find. Although parking is not a feature of the hotel, cars can be parked in a safe area near the town hall (and visible from the hotel).
- Nice and clean, modern facilities in a traditional building. Nice breakfast. Parking lot across the street by the city hall had plenty of parking. Also, a nice bar next door.
Posada Rural Ochohermanas
Posada Rural Ochohermanas is in the village of Las Fraguas, 30 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. Set in gardens, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites are available with a spa bath and seating area.A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and there is a TV lounge with a fireplace. You will find restaurants nearby and there is a table and chairs in the garden.Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A67 Motorway. Alto Campo Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away and the Ochohermanas offers ski storage.
We had a cosy night in front of a real fire. Village is in a valley set in Mountains with great views. Location is quiet and ideal to catch ferry from Santandar (35 minutes drive at 8:30 in the morning). The village is off A67 and served by railway (station is opposite the property). BUT there is no noise from these.
Staff were friendly & helpful.
- Friendly & welcoming staff. Very convenient for overnight stop on way from Santander Ferry to Southern Spain; 5 minutes off the A 67. Comfortable beds.
- It was a small quaint hotel, within a 40 minute drive of Santander, with lots of character a pleasant surprise. I even had a choice of bedroom, all of which were different.
- Stunning Old House in a fantastic rural location surrounded by hills. The place was clean, tidy and a nice guest lounge. Excellent welcome by the owners. Overall a great stay and I intend to return for a longer trip. I really need to explore the area on my cycle.
- Tolle Bewirtung. Orlando, der Pächter, macht seine Arbeit sehr gut. Wir kommen wieder!
- We had a cosy night in front of a real fire. Village is in a valley set in Mountains with great views. Location is quiet and ideal to catch ferry from Santandar (35 minutes drive at 8:30 in the morning). The village is off A67 and served by railway (station is opposite the property). BUT there is no noise from these.
Casa Paulino is located in the village of Barros de Buelna in the mountain and coastal region of Cantabria. It offers free Wi-Fi and local wine served at the restaurant.Rooms made of wood and stones are equipped with TV and wardrobe.This guest house has its own restaurant and bar that offers local meals. There is also free parking.Torrelavega is 10 minutes’ drive away and the prehistoric caves of Altamira are 20 minutes’ drive. The airport is 22 mi away, in the city of Santander.
- Lovely wooden structured rooms. Comfy beds. Clean and quirky.
Location, room was nice and very clean
Good selection of restaurants nearby
We were the only people staying there for the night but they opened the restaurant especially for us and we had a lovely 3 course meal for 15 euros which included a bottle of water and a bottle of wine. Breakfast was included but was a bit disappointing as there was only coffee, orange juice and a toasted roll with jam.
The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. There were sachets of shower gel and shampoo but no soap.
It’s just a few minutes off the motorway and an ideal stop for the ferry. Well worth the money.
- After a delay on the ferry arriving at Santander we phoned Casa Paulino and with pudge on Spanish they said they would stay open for us as we thought it would be after 11pm. Luck for us we were first off the ferry so we arrived 10pm and the large G&T was welcome. Very comfy bed. Facilities great will be back.
- The room was very clean. All the beds were really comfortable and clean with lots of bedding. Breakfast was very good. They cooked bacon for our grandaughter specially as she is allergic to lactose. Nothing was an issue to the staff. We would certainly use it again.
Hotel El Golobar
Hotel El Golobar is located in Reinosa, 16 mi from Alto de Campoo Ski Resort and an hour away from the beach at Comillas. Free WiFi, free private parking and ski storage are offered.The comfortable rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. All private bathrooms have a shower.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food and features a set lunch menu. Packed lunches are also available on request. There are 2 lounges with TVs and a reading area, as well as a bar with a terrace where guests can enjoy tapas.Set in the Campoo Los Valles region, El Golobar is a 10 minute drive from Nestares Golf Club. The hotel is 47 mi from Santander. Guests benefit from special discounts for the ski station.
- Good location reasonable prices staff friendly and helpful food good
Good spainish food
- Nice little hotel if little out of the way on an industrial estate. No-one spoke English but we managed fine. comfortable room which was also quite warm considering the snowstorm outside. Staff actually very pleasant and helpful. One of the better ones I have stayed in over the years. Food excellent – perhaps a little pricey. Recommend and would stay again.
- That it was open so we could check in when arriving very late due to ferry delay
The overall experience was phantastic. The hostal is close to motorway
The staff could not be more helpful and very friendly.
Located in Reinosa, Hosteria Tajahierro features free WiFi and heating. This property is 2.8 mi from Embalse del Ebro Nature Reserve.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodations. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 12 mi away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Good location, walking distance from the station and town centre. Great value for money.
- ambience, recently renovated, location, easy parking, TV and wash basin (sink) in the room, consistent hot water, social room (with microwave, plates/cutlery, and TV), the price (for the area), the staff (a live-in family)….
- Very comfortable beds, clean , good hot, strong shower
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
Posada La Anjana
Featuring rooms with views of the hills or the Pas River, Posada La Anjana is 0.6 mi from Puente Viesgo’s caves. Surrounded by lush gardens, it offers easy access to the Vía Verde del Pas cycling route.Posada La Anjana’s individually decorated rooms have a balcony and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.Traditional Cantabrian cuisine is served in the Anjana’s rustic restaurant, which offers views of the surrounding countryside. The guest house also has a café and a library, and free Wi-Fi is available on the ground floor.The Puente Viesgo Springs are nearby, and discounts are available for entry and treatments. There are also discounts for the Cabárceno Nature Reserve. La Anjana also offers bicycle rental.The beaches of the Cantabrian Sea can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The ferry terminal in Santander is 22 mi away.
- Lovely little quaint hotel , my third visit , great location for a twenty mile drive to or from Santander port..they don’t speak a word of English ,I don’t speak a word of Spanish but we all got on great and value for money it is inbeatable,have their late dinner and breakfast amazing value
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location. Lovely walk along the river and fascinating Neanderthal caves to visit. A special place.
This is a great location if you are coming off a late ferry to Santander. I have stayed here twice travelling by car and the motorbike. Why? Because the route from here to Burgos is a scenic journey if the weather is good.
The Hotel is clean. Well positioned. Good parking for bikes. Breakfast is typically Spanish and good. However overall it’s pricey for what you get. Nonetheless I would stay again for the convenience and the scenic ride (weather permitting)
- Within easy access of Santander and very easy to find (sat nav took us to the door). This early in the year, the two couples traveling together we’re the only guests. But this did not matter. Rooms were warm, food was excellent, views were stunning and there were areas nearby to walk the dog.
- Lovely situation, friendly, helpful staff, good WiFi. Easy access to the town. Ten minute drive to El Castillo cave paintings.
Posada Las Mozas del Agua
Posada Las Mozas del Agua is set in the Cantabrian town of Riocorvo. It offers a garden, a terrace, free Wi-Fi, free parking and easy access to the A67 Motorway. Torrelavega is just 3.7 mi away.The large rustic rooms feature wooden beams and exposed stone walls. All have heating, a fan and a flat-screen TV. There is a work desk and the private bathroom comes with toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at reception.A continental breakfast is served at the Mozas del Agua. Lunch and dinner are also available. There is a bar and a terrace. The Posada also offers a children’s play park.Luggage storage is offered. Nearby Cohicillos and Los Corrales de Buelna are known for their festivals. Suances Beach is 12 mi away and you can reach Santander Airport in 20 minutes by car.
- Great Location for a stopover on the way to Santander for the Ferry, lovely friendly village and the staff were very welcoming and helpful. Also, dog friendly
- Charming hotel and vary good spacious room. Our two jack Russell’s loved the outside area too.
- Our ferry was damaged in a storm and was 5 hours later than it should have been and meant we were late checking in. I left a message and the owner very kindly stayed up and waited until we arrived at 11.30pm. So very generous and hospitable.
- Owners were so helpful and friendly. A lovely atmosphere.
- NO PROBLEMS WITH THE STAY AT ALL. RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE.
Posada Rincón del Pas
Just a few feet from the River Pas, Posada Rincon del Pas has a peaceful setting next to Puente Viesgo’s famous spa. This charming country house offers individually decorated rooms and a restaurant.Each attractive room at Posada Rincon del Pas has a balcony overlooking its gardens. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and orthopedic mattresses.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast in the Rincon del Pas’ restaurant, which offers Spanish cuisine for lunch and dinner.The surrounding Cantabrian countryside is ideal for hiking, and guests receive discounts on entry to Cabárceno Natural Park, the Fuente Dé Cable Car and the Maritime Museum. The hotel is on a Vía Verde cycling route.
This is a small personally run hotel with rooms that have been very nicely decorated. There’s a lovely garden to sit in. The woman who owns the place was very gracious and helpful – she volunteered to drive me up the mountain so I wouldn’t have to walk the 1.25 miles to the caves of Monte Castillo. The 2 caves are well worth visiting (closed Mon & Tues) with an excellent bi-lingual guide for each. Make reservations before going.
I took a bus to Puente Viesgo from Santander. It’s then a 2-block walk across the river to the hotel. An excellent breakfast was provided as well as a very good glass of wine in the garden.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean
- Todo cuidado al detalle lo que además de bonito hace que sea muy acogedo,la atención inmejorable,te explican y ayudan con todo,el desayuno casero con tordilla de patata impresionante, salimos súper contentos y seguros de que es un sitio para recomendar y volver.
En generaal todo genial.Ambiente acogedor y familiar.Comida casera espectacular.
El pueblo precioso y tranquilo.
Muy buena situación
Cama y almohada cómodas
- This is a small personally run hotel with rooms that have been very nicely decorated. There’s a lovely garden to sit in. The woman who owns the place was very gracious and helpful – she volunteered to drive me up the mountain so I wouldn’t have to walk the 1.25 miles to the caves of Monte Castillo. The 2 caves are well worth visiting (closed Mon & Tues) with an excellent bi-lingual guide for each. Make reservations before going.
Featuring a garden and free Wi-Fi throughout, Casa Velarde is a 17th-century guest house located in Viernoles, just 3.1 mi from Torrelavega. Comillas Beach is a 30-minute drive away.This charming property features exposed stone walls and wooden beams. Its rustic-style rooms come with a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and hairdryer. There is a shared lounge area and a breakfast buffet is served daily.Surrounded by valleys, Casa Velarde is well situate for outdoor activities such as hiking and trekking.Dunas de Liencres Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away. Santander Airpor is 19 mi from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- Lovely building, beautiful location, great hostess, very comfortable
- It was conveniently located off of the highway and there was on-site parking.
- Very convenient for an overnight stop, about 30 minutes travel from Santander ferry terminal. Charming old property with a lot of family history. Helpful friendly host. Good restaurant within 10-15 minutes walk.
Traditional Spanish accommodation with secure parking within easy reach of Santander before the ferry home. Pleasant village setting and easy to find with directions given. Unfortunately the local bar/ restaurant was closed.
The owner was welcoming and spoke some English. Our room was on the ground floor but there was no private area to sit outside so we felt we were sitting more in family space although our host was happy for us to use the courtyard table.
The bathroom was a wet room equipped for disabled use which we hadn’t specifically requested and was in need of some updating.
- Wonderful staff – the lady was very pleasant and the breakfast was tasty. The place has a retro Spanish villa look, with antique furniture etc. etc., with pleasant coolness in the room. The room was cleaned every day.
Hostal Mirones 634
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mirones 634 offers accommodations in Pomaluengo, 12 mi from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Cabarceno Park is 4.3 mi away.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santillana del Mar is 11 mi from Mirones 634, while Suances is 9.9 mi away. Santander Airport is 9.9 mi from the property.
- The evening meal – really inventive chef. Served with flare. Heavenly degustation menu – like a tasting menu at a swanky restaurant!!
- Muy buena localización, excelente trato, las instalaciones y limpieza están muy bien
Lo que más me ha gustado es la amabilidad de los dueños siempre dispuestos a ayudar en lo que necesitemos, lo bien situado que estaba, cercano de muchos puntos típicos de visita y la exquisita comida.
Si algún día volvemos , sin duda ese será nuestro alojamiento.
El trato del personal es excelente
Todo cuidado al detalle
La habitación todo correcto, el personal muy amable y la comida del restaurante riquísima.
Top Guest Houses In Bárcena De Pie De Concha Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bárcena de Pie de Concha Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bárcena de Pie de Concha Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bárcena de Pie de Concha Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!