10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barcala Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Barcala Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barcala Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barcala Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barcala Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barcala Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barcala Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Barcala Galicia:
PR 25 de Julio
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! The 25 de Julio is located 1,000 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It offers bright rooms with a balcony and city views, and a free Wi-Fi zone.Accommodations is spacious and features elegant décor. All rooms include a plasma TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Laundry facilities are available.25 de Julio has a café-bar and offers a continental breakfast for EUR 3.20. There are several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.25 de Julio offers tourist information and is 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza de Obradoiro. The Galician Contemporary Art Museum and San Domingo de Bonaval Park are 15 minutes’ walk away.The property offers free bicycle parking and is 10 minutes’ walk from Santiago Train Station. An airport shuttle can be provided for a fee and Santiago Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- There was tea available at all times in the room which was nice for the cold weather. My children loved the candies at the front desk. The family room was extremely spacious and the location was perfect. The hotel was walking distance from everything.
- Great location near the cathedral, really clean, comfortable beds, nice café downstairs and friendly staff. Definitely would recommend it!
- Wonderful beds. Fresh, clean, new bedding. Great front desk staff at the little bar downstairs. Good location.we had the attic -recommend.
- Great Location with nice restaurants very close by.
staff very helpful
ideal location quiet but near old city centre
México PR is located in central Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at México PR feature simple, modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a 24-hour reception, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Laundry, car rental and luggage storage services are available on site.México PR is a 10-minute walk from Santiago’s charming Old Town, and the iconic cathedral is 15 minutes away. There are many shops in the streets around the property.
- Is my second time there and the room and location are very good
- does not look much from outside but inside very well maintained and organized, good bed and bath so real value
- This hotel is a great value with great location with nearby bus and train terminal
- the place, the bed, the location is just better than i expected. the staff is very helpful indeed.
- Clean, warm rooms. Friendly and efficient staff, ready to help 24 hours a day.
Casa Celsa-Barbantes is well situated in the City-Centre of Santiago de Compostela, and is within 600 feet of Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. The property is located 1,800 feet from Tourism Office, 2.1 miles from Area Central and 2.1 miles from Point view. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Casa Celsa-Barbantes also have free WiFi. All guest rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 2.7 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Location is close to all things regarding Camino de Santiago. Close to Post Office and great laundermat. Great eating places close by. Quiet and clean. This was my second time staying at this homey place.
- The location. Central to everything in the old city centre. 5 minute walk to the airport bus, and taxi stand.
- great location convenient parking clean attractive rooms friendly staff
- The location was great. A block to the cathedral and close to all the historic buildings. The receptionist was very accommodating… Keeping our backpacks until checkin time and also recommending restaurants and pointing out ways to get around on a map.
- The location was great, right next to the cathedral, in fact I could see it from the balcony. Great value for the location. Ethan, the guy on reception is a total legend. Appreciated having a kettle in the room.
Hospedería San Martín Pinario
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Located opposite Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, this converted monastery offers simple, bright rooms and a 24-hour front desk. Characteristic Galician dishes are served in its impressive vaulted dining room.Set on Plaza de la Inmaculada, the Hospedería San Martín Pinario is popular with pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It offers buffet breakfast and packed lunches.The rooms at the Hospederia feature smart décor. All have heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Excellent location, smallish room, little pricey, very interesting building, skip the breakfast, interesting Museum attached – couple of Euros for pilgrims
- It is a very historical building that has kept its feeling of age despite being modernised carefully. Nice ambience.. Pilgrims rooms available for Perregrinos.
- Such an excellent location, comfortable rooms, and a welcoming atmosphere!
- Centrally located next to the cathedral. Helpful, pleasant staff. Very clean. Good value.
Not approachable by car other than taxis which is slightly annoying when coming by own car in the pouring rain. Full of Camino walkers.
Great place to stay having said all that.
PR Hospedería Vía Lucis
Set on the campus of Santiago de Compostela University, PR Hospedería Vía Lucis features attractive gardens and simple rooms. Located in the city’s old town, it is just 10 minutes’ walk from the cathedral.Each heated room at PR Hospedería Vía Lucis has bright décor. There is a desk and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Vía Lucis’s dining room. Traditional Spanish cuisine is served for lunch and dinner.The property has its own chapel and auditorium. Internet access is available in public areas for an additional cost.La Alameda Park and Pueblo Gallego Museum are within 10 minutes’ walk of the property. Santiago de Compostela Railway Station is 0.9 mi away, while the city’s airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- the hotel is located in a university,very quiet and beautiful,the room is spacious and bright,and the staff is very nice
- A delight to have coin operated washer and dryer. Be sure to have coins with you though.
- The place has a creepy vibe which I like not for everyone
- Very friendly helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Very comfortable place to stay.
- The staff were great and we love the atmosphere of the buildings.
Gloria´s House Pilgrim Rooms
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Pilgrim Rooms features a sun terrace and views of the cathedral.If offers rooms with a private or shared bathroom. Pilgrim Rooms features free WiFi. A TV is offered.Tourism Office is 0.9 mi from Pilgrim Rooms, while Area Central is 1.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.8 mi from Pilgrim Rooms.
Simply an amazing place to stay, especially for the pilgrim wanting an extra special experience at the end of their Camino.
Set on a hill overlooking the city, the premises has a balcony which is easily accessed from the bedroom. It has truly great views of Santiago Cathedral and much more.
The accommodation is spotlessly clean and feels as warm and comfortable as your own home. This is more than backed up by the host Gloria, who leaves no stone unturned in ensuring your stay is the best and most magical possible.
Once the booking is confirmed and your stay is getting close to your arrival, Gloria keeps in contact with you, to help with any of your relevant needs. She makes you feel special and well cared for, even before you step inside her home.
I cannot praise this gem of accommodation enough and would recommend to anyone, pilgrim or otherwise wanting one of the best places to stay in northern Spain.
Thank you Gloria
- Gloria is great host. Bed is extremely comfortable . Nothing can beat view from the terrace.
- Electric fan, parking, spacious, nice view, electric kettle for tea making; and Gloria was very welcoming.
- The view was fantastic. The way Gloria made me feel at home.
The house was very comfortable, clean and tidy. We had great views of the city and cathedral from the terrace. Internet was very good. We had the suite which contains a bedroom with a large bed, a nice bathroom and a dressing with direct access to the terrace.
Gloria is very helpful. Recommended.
- Simply an amazing place to stay, especially for the pilgrim wanting an extra special experience at the end of their Camino.
Located in Amés, Casa Riamonte features a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy a selection of Asian cuisine in the in-house restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 6 miles from Casa Riamonte. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The house is beautifully decorated, the private rooms all have their own theme. The owners are helpful and friendly. The room and the bathroom are very clean.
- Very welcoming and friendly- lovely meal and great breakfast
Julian was amazing so helpful and friendly. Nice room and lovely shared meal around his table with other guests
He even took one of us to the airport the day after . Above and beyond service
- Was a convenient location just a short distance off the Camino. Dinner was good but expensive compared to others at 12 euro each.
- Julian was wonderful and engaging. We had a lovely room for family of four.
Surrounded by nature and just 5.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Hostal Boavista offers a garden with barbecue facilities and a games room. There is free WiFi throughout.The colorful rooms at the Hostal Boavista come with heating, a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can also make use of the shared library and the chill out area with a fireplace.Hostal Boavista is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, horse riding, climbing. You can also get tourist information of the area at the property.Playas de Noia beaches are 45 minutes’ drive away and A Coruña is 50 mi from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- La atención al cliente y la tranquilidad del lugar.
Habitación muy amplia y limpia.
Baño totalmente nuevo.
Ubicado en una zona muy tranquila para descansar y desconectar.
- Muy cómoda la habitación y bien calefacción Ada, buena atención
- El trato, la limpieza y la comodidad fueron excelentes, no dudaría un momento en volver y recomendárselo a todo el mundo
Habitación amplia, buen closet, fresco y sitio tranquilo.
La señora Mary siempre está disponible y te apoya en lo que necesitas
Located next to Santiago University, this restored 18th-century house offers a garden, a cozy lounge with a fireplace and heated rooms with free WiFi. Santiago Cathedral is 1,950 feet away.Each bright room at Pension Artilleiro offers a TV and views of the garden or city. Rooms have colorful décor and wooden floors. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries kit.A continental breakfast is available in Pension Artilleiro café. The guest house also offers bicycle storage and a laundry service.The Auditorio da Galicia Concert Hall is located a 5-minute walk from the Artilleiro, as well as the Northern University Campus, where the Journalism, Philology and Economics Faculties are set. A wide range of bars and restaurants can be found 10 minutes’ walk from the property. Santiago Cathedral is also a 10-minute walk away.
- Santiago was the best an even found gluten free food for me🌹
that was really perfect choise and pleasure to be there , if i’ll go to Santiago once again i’ll go there for sure
So thank you once again for the fantastic service and place
- Breakfast was great and the staff was so friendly and helpful..
- Lovely place to stay an santiago went beyond the call of his job to accomadate us….even went out an found gluten free for me
- I did not expect to find such a cozy, friendly, and quiet pension. Located at 1 km from the cathedral, it is easy to find and in a less touristic area of the city. Santiago and his family run it with charm and dedication. They are very helpful and provide you with all information needed. I stayed on the second floor ( the pension has 7 rooms overall), the room was beautiful, charming, and clean. I really enjoyed my time there, actually I should have spent more than only one night. After one week on the camino, it was the right place to rest, visit Santiago, and meet local people.
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a café-bar offering breakfast, Pensión Residencia Tambre is located 1.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela city center, beside Vista Alegre Park. Santiago Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away.These heated rooms include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free towels and bed linen are provided.Shops, bars and restaurants are located within a minute’s walk of the property. The coast and beaches are 22 mi away.Pensión Residencia Tambre is a 20-minute walk from Alameda Park, while the University of Santiago’s North Campus is 5 minutes away on foot. Santiago Bus Station is 0.9 mi from the property and Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8.4 mi away.
- It was lean and pretty inside and the WiFi was good
- The distance from the Cathedral in the historic district was a bit far, but overall experience very nice.
- Easy walk to Cathedral. Free parking in secure lot. English speaking hostess very helpful.
Excellent place to stay in Santiago de compostela. Even prior to staying owner responded quickly and helpfully to my query. Check in was friendly and efficient. Map and very good explanations given.
Room clean above expectations to facilities provided.
Was further out but an easy, pleasant walk in to the center IF needed bus available on door step.
- Excellent location and free parking on the street which is a bonus in Santiago. Wonderful all round. Very friendly and helpful staff. All very clean and tidy. Highly recommend it and will definitely stay here when next in Santiago de Compostela.
Top Guest Houses In Barcala Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barcala Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barcala Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barcala Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!