10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barbenuta Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Barbenuta Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barbenuta Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barbenuta Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barbenuta Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barbenuta Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barbenuta Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Barbenuta Aragon:
El Rincón de Andrea
Located in the village of Biescas, El Rincón de Andrea offers rustic accommodations with views of the Aragonese Pyrenees. Set in a charming stone house, it is a 20-minute drive from Panticosa’s ski elevators.All spacious accommodations at El Rincón de Andrea has simple décor, heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Apartments feature a seating area and a kitchen with a fridge, coffee maker and a microwave.El Rincón de Andrea offers ski storage and a tour desk. Biescas has easy access to the Tena Valley, which is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Búbal Lake is less than 5 mi from the apartments. Sabiñánigo can be reached in 20 minutes by car, while Jaca is less than 19 mi away.
- Lovely host, small but adequate room, very good location
- The location is excellent for walking in the Tena and Ordesa valleys, and locally convenient for shopping for self catering. The owners/staff could not have been more helpful.
Alojamiento ideal para emprender excursiones por el majestuoso pirineo aragonés, al este el Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido y a tiro de piedra hacia el oeste de Jaca y Sabiñanigo, San Juan de la Peña y mucho más.
Además Biescas es un enclave acogedor con muy buena restauración.
- El precio genial para un apartamento rural super bien situado, te limpian la habitación y tienes desayuno. Además, cualquier problema les llamas y te ayudan enseguida.
- La ubicación y el silencio que hay en la zona .
Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo
Located in the small town of Broto, a 5-minute walk from River Ara, Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo features a garden with a seasonal pool and a terrace.Offering views of the mountains, the rooms include a wardrobe, desk, and balcony. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Free WiFi is available throughout.The property has a snack bar and a shared lounge with a fireplace.The area is popular for hiking, cycling, and exploring the countryside. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 6.2 mi away.
- Peter Paul was absolutely lovely he cooked us a fantastic healthy breakfast he also showed us around his property and his wine collection which us absolutely unreal how old some of the bottles were. I highly recommended people to go and stay there the veiws are breathtaking
- Wonderfull view, very clean, the owner is very nice and helpfull
- The location and house is superb, close to the Ordesa Valley and other wonderful walks from the door. We stayed for 5 nights and wish we had booked all five in the suite at the top of the house as there is a significant difference between this room and the double with balcony. Thankfully we were able to swop to the suite for the final 2 evenings and enjoy the spacious room, peace and quiet and wonderful views in all directions. The breakfast is prepared carefully each day by Pedro and is akin to a tasting menu of different ingredients including pastries and cakes so allow plenty of time to enjoy!
- Further to a wonderful 2 night stay two years ago we returned for five nights. Once again we enjoyed gracious and attentive hospitality, and great comfort. The breakfasts are varied, ingredients locally sourced and delicious and they prepare you for a full day of hiking – AND equally delicious alternatives are provided to cater for any food intolerances. Thank you for enabling us to have such a relaxing break in your beautiful, calm house and environment.
- Fantastic village in mountains with typical local hotel. Good breakfast, freindly staff, very good accomodation close to trip in Vall de Boi
Hostal Valle De Tena
Hostal Valle de Tena is set in the center of Sabiñánigo, capital of the Alto Gállego region.Each room at the Valle de Tena has rustic design and central heating. All come with a private bathroom.The ski resorts of the Aragonese Pyrenees can be reached within 20 minutes by car, and Huesca-Pirineos Airport is 31 mi away.
- El alojamiento es muy confortable y el personal no puede ser más amable. Muy céntrico pero silencioso. Repetiría sin duda.
- baño muy limpio. Calefacción perfecta. Desayuno correcto.
- La habitacion muy bien y el personal amable. Lo peor el desayuno
- Habitación muy cómodo y completa, a destacar la amabilidad por parte del personal de la recepción!
Propreté des parties communes et chambres
Hostal Pirineos is a family-run guest house located in Sarvisé, within the natural setting of Broto Valley. Free WiFi access is available.Offering attractive views of the town and the valley, each room has heating, TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Packed lunches are available on request.At Hostal Pirineos you will find a summer terrace and a communal lounge with fireplace for the winter. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.The town of Broto is 1.9 mi away.
Rustic Hostal located in small and quiet village, 10 min drive from entrance Ordessa Park
Clean rooms, friendly personel, nicely decorated (paintings)
Breakfast ok (coffee, juice, toast with marmelade)
Hostal has a nice terras on first floor
- Location is great – near Broto for shops and more restaurants but much quieter. Fantastic views from most rooms across valley and to nearby peaks. Friendly staff. Filling breakfasts. Generally comfy rooms.
- Typical mountain accomodation (lots of wood in the decor). Nice and quiet. Breakfast ok. A few restaurants around the corner.
- La habitación muy cómoda y espaciosa. Muy limpio. La atención estupenda, muy amables y serviciales, y el desayuno sin lugar a dudas vale la pena muchísimo!!!
El pueblo es pequeño pero tiene su encanto además está muy cerca de Torla-Ordesa para quien quiera hacer senderismo.
El desayuno bueno y correcto!
Y la habitación más que suficiente para pasar unos días.
- Rustic Hostal located in small and quiet village, 10 min drive from entrance Ordessa Park
Located in the province of Huesca, Apartahotel Faure features heated rooms and apartments with panoramic views. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All single or twin rooms at Apartahotel Faure have an private bathroom with bath or shower, and bed linen and towels are also provided. Apartments also have a kitchen equipped with a fridge and microwave, and a living-dining room with sofa and TV.The family-run restaurant inside the property serves traditional dishes and it features a large dining-room.This aparthotel is in Sallent de Gállego, in the central Pyrenees, close to the border with France. The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. Formigal Ski Resort is 15 minutes’ drive from Apartahotel Faure, and free ski storage is available on site.
+ Near to Fromigal Ski resort (good bus connection)
+ Clean , friendly staff and the exceptional restaurant.
+ Magnificent village
- The place in the middle of an old village. Close to our immediate favourite restaurant with the most delivious foods. The place as well as the restaurant were very friendly.
- A cozy authentic place to stay in the middle of the old town of Sallent de Gallego.
- The staff were very friendly, felt like we were part of their family for the few days we spent there.
- El apartamento estaba genial, las camas eran muy cómodas, especialmente las individuales. La cocina sencilla, lo necesario para pasar unos días. La única pega fue la limpieza, pues había bastantes moscas y mosquitos muertos, pero nos gustó mucho el sitio.
- + Near to Fromigal Ski resort (good bus connection)
Casa Ríos is offering accommodations in Biescas. Guests can enjoy city views.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at Casa Ríos will be able to enjoy activities in and around Biescas, like skiing and cycling.Formigal is 15 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Located near some of Spain’s most extensive ski resorts, this charming hotel provides a great base for your visit to the Spanish Pyrenees and the Ordesa National Park.The Casbas is built in the traditional mountain style of wood and stone. Each of its welcoming rooms is individually decorated, making great use of rich woods, terracotta and enchanting design features.The hotel’s inviting restaurant serves traditional, local cuisine made with a modern touch. It is one of the best-known venues in the whole Tena Valley.Surrounded by a wonderful mountain landscape, the Casbas is close to Aramón Panticosa and Aramón Formigal ski stations. This makes it easy to use the hotel as a base to go skiing or to enjoy the range of adventure sports, golf and fishing available locally.
- Ideal location when traveling to or from UK to Spain. menu, comfortable bed and good facilities. Friendly staff.
- Lovely location for exploring the local Pyranees villages. Helpful staff and lovely food.
- Location ideal, very clean and homely, great food and friendly staff. Highly recommend.
- Ease to find. Good car parking. Clean rooms very nice staff.
- Plenty of choice although several items on the gastronomique menu were unavailable.
Centrally located in Sabiñánigo, in the Tena Valley, this guest house is a 15-minute drive from Formigal and Panticosa Ski Resorts. It features a garden patio and rooms with flat-screen satellite TV.Traditionally decorated rooms at Hostal Escartín have wooden or tiled floors. They include a fan and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with amenities. An iron and hairdryer can be requested.Guests can enjoy breakfast on the garden patio. There is also a fridge and ping pong table available on the patio for guest’s use.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free public parking is available nearby and the Escartín is 2 minutes’ walk from a public swimming pool. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is a 30-minute drive away.
- I could not find anywhere to park the first two times I drove around but was lucky the third time. Driving on my own it was a bit daunting until I did finally find a space.
- Lovely Hostel. Owner most welcoming, Large room with a seating area, brand new bathroom unlimited hot water. comfortable bed and coffee making machine. Everything was spotlessly There is a charming inner courtyard with copious amount of plants with tables and chairs to sit and chat to fellow travellers.
- It was easy to get to from the bus station and it was rather quiet there. I enjoyed having a little patio area to enjoy the outdoors and we had a coffee maker in the room for the morning when we were leaving to take an early bus.
- The room was beautiful and good value compared to other places, the facilities were great and it was better then expected. Nice to arrive to after a long journey. Had a lovely courtyard area also
Alojamiento tranquilo y sin ningún tipo de problema. Todo tal y como se describe y sin sorpresas.
Muy buena estancia y recomendable.
Hostal Rural Casa Parda
Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, Casa Parda offers charming rooms with views of the mountains or the village of Tramacastilla de Tena. Panticosa Ski Resort is just a 10-minute drive away.Built in 1613, Hostal Rural Casa Parda has been carefully restored and has attractive rustic décor. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hydromassage bath or shower and toiletries.You can enjoy a daily breakfast in Casa Parda’s cozy lounge area. In summer, breakfast can be served outside on the terrace, in the shade of a 100-year-old walnut tree. Guests also have free use of a shared kitchen.Casa Parda is located in Tramacastilla de Tena, a characteristic mountain village. Búbal Reservoir is 0.9 mi away, while Formigal is 8.7 mi away. Staff at the guest house can provide information about the region.
- Nice room, peaceful village. Clean bathroom and nice double bed.
- encargada encantadora. camas cómodas. buen desayuno con bollería casera.
- Las propietarias eran muy amables, buen trato. Las habitaciones están muy bien. ideal para pasar varios días ya que tiene la cocina comunitaria y te puedes hacer muchas cenas. La limpieza de las habitaciones es excelente. Recomendado cien por cien. Entorno muy bonito.
- La casa es muy acogedora y las dueñas muy amables. Entorno muy bonito.
- Habitación amplia y todo muy limpio. Nos resultó muy práctico poder disponer de la cocina común para las cenas.
La Posada del Pirineo
Set in Tramascastilla de Tena, just 20 minutes’ drive from Panticosa and Formigal Ski Slopes, La Posada del Pirineo offers ski storage and heated, rustic-style rooms.Decorated in white and cream tones, the rooms combine modern furnishings with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served at Hotel El Privilegio, next to La Posada del Pirineo. Shops and restaurants can be found in both Panticosa and Formigal, while packed lunches can be provided by the property.Both The Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park, and the Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve can be reached in around an hour’s drive. Huesca is around 50 mi from La Posada del Pirineo.
- Well locateded, in the core of the village, with all comfort and very clean. The staff is efficient and very kind with customers. The atmosphere is quiet and friendly, with very few foreign tourists but many spanish coming during the hot summer period.
- Room was clean and very spacious. The bathroom was large and had two sinks which was great. Plenty of towels.
- El pueblo es lo que más me gusto , no podría destacar nada del hotel
- La amplitud de la habitación ,la temperatura estupenda ,chimenea,sauna …
- Antiguo convento medieval.Habitación amplia. Camas amplias y cómodas.
Top Guest Houses In Barbenuta Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barbenuta Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barbenuta Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barbenuta Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!