10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barbaruéns Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Barbaruéns Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barbaruéns Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barbaruéns Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barbaruéns Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barbaruéns Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barbaruéns Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Barbaruéns Aragon:
Hostal Casa Juan
Offering a picturesque setting, the charming Hostal Casa Juan is set in Castejón de Sos. This rustic-style guest house features 7 rooms, a shared outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.All rooms at Casa Juan have balconies offering pleasant views. Rooms come with TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The surrounding area is ideal for outdoor activities including canyoning, hiking, cycling and paragliding. Hostal Casa Juan is close to Posets Nature Park and only 20 minutes’ drive from Benasque and Campo.
The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
The lady cleaned up your room everyday, I liked it a lot!
- From the minute I got there the lady who run it was great, the room spotless, good restaurants and bars local. I will return here.
Llit molt gran i confortable
Personal molt agradable
Las magdalenas muy ricas.
La cama excelente.
El cuarto de aseo muy bien.
- La calidad precio fantástica, la dueña muy amable, preguntar por actividades o lugares para visitar porque os puede ayudar un montón
- The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
With plenty of rustic charm and a fantastic village setting in Aragonese countryside, this boutique hotel is built in traditional wood and stone.Set in the heart of the Pyrenees on the edge of Castejón de Sos, this hotel has a lovely family-run feel and a beautifully tranquil situation.Castejon de Sos is a village located in the Benasque valley of Huesca and protected from the northern winds, resulting in a milder climate both in winter and in summer. The village has a number of facilities to enjoy including a public swimming pool and a rockodrome.Explore the fabulous landscapes with all sorts of sporting activities including horse-riding, mountaineering, rafting and skiing in the winter months.
- Efficient, no nonsense, great location above Sports bar and restaurant with English speaking bar lady and others
- Great place for paragliding, motorcycling, walking, rafting and lots more.
- El buen trato y atención personal. La tranquilidad en un pueblo de montaña que dispone de muchos servicios.
El trato excelente, la habitación estaba bien, las camas muy comodas y todo muy limpio.
Tambien el balcón daba unas vistas excelentes.
Volvería a ir!
- Esta bien para pasar un par de noches. El dueño es muy amable.
Hostal Casa Lacreu
Set in a mountain-style stone house with stunning views of the Pyrennes, Casa Lacreu offers simple accommodations in the charming town of Sahún. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The simple rooms at Hostal Casa Lacreu come with heating and cable TV. The private bathroom is equipped with toiletries and a hairdryer.Featuring authentic stone archways, the guest house has a communal TV lounge. During summer, guests can also relax on the terrace in the gardens.Casa Lacreu is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cerler Ski Resort and 5 minutes from Benasque by car. The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and popular activities or excursions.
Everything! The location the host and the scenery.
We enjoyed our stay very much.
- La cama comodisima, el extra de la tv genial y sobre todo la bañera del baño que estuvo muy muy bien!! Nos encanto, sin duda alguna, volveremos, y las vistas de las montañas nevadas nos enamoraron!! Y el personal muy amable y cercano.
- La tranquilidad, el silencio y las vistas al valle
- L’esmorzar estava molt,el tracte era molt bo i personal i la habitacio amplia i comfortable
- Pueblo muy tranquilo,precio-calidad inmejorable,baño completo amplio y muy luminoso,cama comoda.Vistas muy chulas desde la hab.
- Everything! The location the host and the scenery.
Located 0.6 mi from Campo, in the Benasque Valley, Hostal Turbon is 20 minutes’ drive from Cerler Ski Resort. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and a balcony with mountain views.All rooms have heating and a TV. They feature tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a bidet.Breakfast is available and the restaurant offers set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. The property also organizes rafting and sports activities including picnic.Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is an hour’s drive away.
- The hostal was recently renovated so everything was clean and nice inside. The check-in and -our functioned flawlessly and the staff was eager to help.
– La cama muy confortable.
– El personal atento para que nuestra estancia fuera lo mejor posible.
- Nos vendieron unos tomates muy ricos de su propio huerto.
- La habitación era amplia, la cama cómoda, las vistas a la montaña y había tranquilidad. Todo bien limpio. El menú que probamos estuvo correcto (13€) y el trato que recibimos fue amable. Creo que la gente que vaya quedará satisfecha
- Un sitio muy tranquilo donde se puede descansar 100% lejos del ruido muy bueno.
Casa Calle Alta
Set in the small village of Plan in the The Chistau Valley, in the Spanish Pyrenees, Casa Calle Alta offers a traditional, tranquil house with mountains views. There is free WiFi available throughout.At Casa Calle Alta, you can either book the whole 2-bedroom house or separate rooms. Each heated room includes a private bathroom, and some have a balcony with views of the surroundings.A breakfast is served every morning; and a small range of shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets; within 5 minutes’ walk of the house.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities including fishing, hiking and climbing to the peaks of Pyrenees such as Diente de Llardana or Posets Peak. You can also ascend to the glacier lake of Plan; while the French border is 19 mi aways.
- A lovely and very helpful family. Lovely mountain views from the bedroom
- a quiet and pleasant place the landlady is charming and takes care of everything. breakfast is very good.
- The owner was extremely welcoming & couldn’t do enough for us. Basic accommodation but comfortable. Would suit walkers
- La hamabilidad y la atención de Loli superó mis expectativas con creces, a tal punto que nos fuimos con pena. Sin duda repetiría la experiencia 😉
- La ubicación, el entorno, la limpieza y a atención de los dueños.
Hostal Casa Rosita
Offering views of Linsoles Reservoir, Hostal Casa Rosita is located in Eriste, in Benasque’s Valley. This charming guest house features a restaurant serving homemade food.All heated rooms offer rustic décor, flat-screen TV, free WiFi and private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included and some of the rooms also have a terrace.The guest house is located at the entrance of Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve. Aramón Cerler or Llanos del Hospital Ski Resorts are within driving distance of the property.Outdoor activities including hiking, cycling and fishing can be practiced nearby.
- Very nice hosts, speaks basic English, Great restaurant.
- Overall their food. The staff are also excellent, kind and professional. Finally the position in central valley.
- The bed was surprisingly super firm and comfy. The staff was extremely welcoming and hospitable. Breakfast was from 8-10 but they prepared it early for us at 6 am because we got an early start to climb a peak. Gorgeous views of the lake.
- Excellent host and staff with quality restaurant. Mountain trails and beautiful river and scenery within walking distance. Stayed several days.
- El personal muy amable y una buena vista al pantano..
Hostal Solana is a guest house located within the natural setting of Vilas del Turbón, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers rooms with private balcony and beautiful mountain views.Vilas del Turbón is known for its mineral-water baths, which are located 0.6 mi away from Hostal Solana. Staff offers a range of activities like rafting, paragliding or skiing in the nearby resorts.The onsite restaurant serves characteristic dishes made with local produce. There is also a bar-cafeteria and a terrace.Each room has heating, and comes with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Posets-Maladeta Natural Park is 1 hour drive away.
- La colazione, tipica spagnola, che comprende pane pomodoro e formaggio, bevanda calda/caffè e fette di torta, era buona e abbondante. La cena, da ordinare prima, visto che cucinano in base alla richiesta, era ottima. I prezzi super competitivi.
- El Hostal está dirigido por un matrimonio encantador. Es un lugar de mucha paz y tranquilidad. Se come bien, muy bien. El trato es casí de familia, con el debido respeto a tu intimidad, claro. Se ha modernizado sin perder su espíritu. Los accesos son ahora casi perfectos.
Un hotel petit, perfecte per descansar i molt ben cuidat.
Restaurant a mida del client.
Una parella porta el negoci amb molt d
- la gentillesse des personnes qui nous ont accueillis, les repas délicieux et copieux, le pique-nique gentiment préparé pour nous permettre d’escalader le Turbon…encore merci !
- La naturaleza que rodea al hotel, y si quieres silencio para descansar y estar tranquilo, puede que el sonido de ls grillos te ayude mucho a liberar tu estres. Muy familiar y dueños supermajos, hotel supertranquilo, y muy cerquita el balneario.
This rural guest house is located in the El Isabéna Valley. It is about 45 minutes’ drive from both the Boï-Taull and Cerler Ski Resorts. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Casa Francho’s rooms feature a simple, rustic-style décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each includes a work desk and TV, and a private bathroom with toiletries.The café-restaurant serves snacks and sandwiches. Packed lunches are also available, and there are more restaurants in the village.There is a tour desk at Casa Francho. The Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is 22 mi away.
El tracte de la família propietaria, molt proper i professional.
Els sopars amb molta varietat d’opcions i els esmorzars molt correctes.
Trato muy familiar, pasamos la noche de fin de año con ellos y fue excelente .
- En Casa Francho me sentí como en casa. El trato por parte de todo el personal fue muy bueno,todos realmente amables y agradables. La habitación cómoda y acogedora. Desayuné,comí y cené en el hostal a buen precio y con productos de calidad y proximidad. Además me dieron mucha información sobre los alrededores y me ayudaron a preparar rutas culturales y de paseo. Hay una piscina al lado del hostal,en el cámping pueblo,que también pude disfrutar. El pueblo es precioso,cada rincón tiene encanto. Perfecto para desconectar.
- Trato humano cálido y dinámico.La comida buena en cantidades adecuadas.La propiedad está muy involucrada en transmitirte las excelencias de la zona.Para nada te esperas un lugar tan bonito a un precio tan económico .Recomendable a todos los niveles .
- Todo relativamente bien, por supuesto recomendable
- El tracte de la família propietaria, molt proper i professional.
Mesón De Salinas
The Mesón De Salinas is located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, just 5.6 mi from Bielsa. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, children’s playground and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and mountain views.All of the rooms and apartments in the Mesón De Salinas have wooden floors and attractive rustic-style furniture. The apartments also have a well-equipped kitchen and 2 bedrooms.The Mesón’s restaurant offers a daily-changing menu focusing on local specialties. It also has a large selection of Spanish wines. There is a bar-café with terrace, which can provide packed lunches.From the village of Salinas de Sin it is easy to reach the various Cinca Valleys. The Ordesa y Monte Perdido Natural Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive, while the city of Huesca is about 81 mi away. There is free onsite parking.
- Breakfast is amazing and totally worth it. Dinner or lunch are also good value for money, quality and quantity are great. The location is excellent, with 30 min away for Valle pineta, 5 min from Bielsa and 15 from Valle Chistau, you can go hiking in any direction you want and explore the amazing area.
- The hosters we’re very kind, and Wait for us until 1 am for check in. The appartment is very nice but simple.
El agua caliente con regulación excelente en baño
Todo bien. Habitación cómoda y calentita. Buena ducha.
Buena situación para visitar Ordesa y valles.
El desayuno muy bueno. Tienes tostadas, embutido, croisants, cereales, fruta… y además puedes pedir que te hagan tortilla, huevos, etc.
La habitación muy correcta. Las camas muy cómodas.
El personal es encantador.
Hostal Parque Natural
One of our top picks in Benasque.The Hostal Parque Natural is set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, an ideal base for outdoor activities. It offers impressive views, a popular restaurant and free parking.The Hostal Parque Natural has been built out of local materials and the rooms are practical and comfortable. All have TV and a private bathroom. Guests can access free Wi-Fi in the guesthouse’s public areas.The El Mirador restaurant in the hotel serves affordable traditional dishes, accompanied by spectacular views.The local area is popular for outdoor sports, including fishing, biking, hiking and skiing. The GR-11 hiking path is only 350 feet away.The Parque Natural has ski storage and the ski resort of Cerler is just 4 miles away. The entrance to the Estós Valley is also only 1,700 feet from the property.
- The views are what makes this Hotel very special. The owner went above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable as possible. If you are staying here you will need a car as it may be a bit far to walk to Benasque.
- Excellent location, beautiful building on a beautiful site right by a major trail network. Staff really went the extra mile when asked.
- I loved Yuki, the owner’s fluffy and well behaved dog. She and her owner are absolutely amazing and welcoming. The location is closer and along the way to where you need to park for climbing Aneto or Maladeta. Breakfast can be put out early for your hike if you let them know. The view from the property is breathtaking. Truly a great place to go unwind after any high adventures you do in Benasque.
- Brilliant location and the food is seriously top drawer.
Great family hotel
Excelent 3 course dinner for great price; choise from several possibilities
Great place for start of trek to mountains
Top Guest Houses In Barbaruéns Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barbaruéns Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barbaruéns Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barbaruéns Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!