10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Banyalbufar Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Banyalbufar Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Banyalbufar Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Banyalbufar Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Banyalbufar Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Banyalbufar Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Banyalbufar Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Banyalbufar Majorca:
One of our top picks in Banyalbufar.Guests can admire beautiful sea views from the rooms and outdoor solarium at Sa Baronia. The guesthouse features a quiet outdoor swimming pool, with a special area for children.Sa Baronia is situated in Bañalbufar, in the northwest of Mallorca, 16 miles from Palma de Mallorca. The nearest beach is around 650 feet away.Sa Baronia offers a choice of rooms with or without balcony, each with a private bathroom and hairdryer. All are heated and come with an armchair, bedside tables and a dressing table.Family-run, Sa Baronia’s restaurant serves homemade Mallorcan specials. There is also a small bar and a lounge with TV. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.
Nice place on our hiking tour.
Breakfast on terrace with great view over the ocean.
Good dinner menu.
- Fabulous views over the sunset, great rooftop terrace where you can have breakfast (or dinner), lovely swimming pool and garden area.
- Fabulous views and outdoor areas .Old part of hotel very stylish.Good breakfast.
- I liked the room with a balcony even though we did not book a room with the balcony they upgraded it free of charge. Nice touch. Absolutely gorgeous location and personally I do not think you can find better hotel in Banyalbufar.
- Fantastic location with an excellent view, clean hotel, friendly service, nice swimming pool and garden
- Nice place on our hiking tour.
Can Home Rectoria
Can Home Rectoria is a holiday home located in the quiet and historic village of Valldemossa, 9.9 mi from Palma de Mallorca. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodations. Other facilities at Can Home Rectoria include a barbecue.Alcudia is 28 mi from Can Home Rectoria. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 12 mi from the property.
- Wonderful city, wonderful small room in the old town.
- Very central location in the heart of Valldemossa old town.
- Very centrally located in a very quiet and old street in town.
- The most charming place in Valdemossa! My second time here and will definitely be back. The hot water wasn’t working when we arrived, but after quick text, neighbour came within minutes and fixed it for us. Quiet, clean, with tiny kitchen, in stunning location and very very lovely owner. Great value for money!
- Everything was ready for us. We arrive at 8 a.m. it wasn´t problem. Javier have emergency breakfest, if you are hungry. He asked, is it everything fine.
This 19th-century restored house is located in Deià, featuring spectacular panoramic views of the Balearic Sea. Hostal Miramar has free Wi-Fi, a terrace and a beautiful garden surrounded by fruit trees.Rooms at Miramar have characteristic décor, featuring rustic furniture and exposed beams. Some rooms have a private bathroom and views of Deià Cove, while all of them have a desk and a wardrobe.Featuring classic furniture, the Miramar has a common lounge with a TV and paintings from local artists. There is also a dining room that offers traditional cuisine, and guests can have breakfast, lunch and dinner on the terrace.The accommodations can be reached taking the Ma-10 main road. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 23 mi away, while the center of Palma is 35 minutes’ drive. This guest house has free parking.
Very quiet. 15 minutes walk up the hill from Deja’s center though.
Great view fro our room across Deja to the sea.
Very welcoming host.
- The hostal is nicely located witha a beautiful view over Deia.
- Very clean room, comfortable beds, amazing views to Mediterranean sea and city
- Fantastic views if you get the sea view room. Place is really nice with it’s garden and the owner is really nice.
- Fantastic breakfast..
Located just off Plaza de la Reina in Palma’s old town, Hostal Ritzi offers free WiFi and simple, heated rooms. Palma Cathedral is only 1,000 feet away.Hostal Ritzi offers a reception desk with a free luggage storage service. There is a communal TV lounge and a dining room with a patio. A small breakfast is included.The Ritzi has an ideal location in central Palma, just a 5-minute walk from the harbor and 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. A wide range of shops, restaurants and lively bars can be found in the surrounding streets.
- Clean, nice and proper, and a very welcoming host. And a genuine, interesting old house.
- very light. toast and will give you a single slice of cheese, one butter and one marmalade. there are cereals too.
- The hostel is overall OK and it is in a lively part of town.
- Staff was very helpful and printed my boarding passes. Room was clean. Central location to everything.
- Nice location, in the old district, 5 min walk from the cathedral and 5 min from the sea! Confortable bed but minimum features in the room. Small bathroom and toilets in the common area. All very clean! But the bare minimum for a night.
Hostal Pinar is a 10-minute walk from Palma de Mallorca’s seafront promenade, and next to Bellver Park. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi.All air-conditioned rooms at the Pinar have a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They are also heated and feature tiled floors.On-site vending machines provide drinks. There are many bars, shops and restaurants within a short walk of the guest house.The Pinar has a tour desk and 24-hour front desk. The guest house is 1.2 mi from the city center and Palma Cathedral.
- Cleaning room very well every day new towels sheets etc
- The location is relatively close to the center and to the port. It’s a good option if you come/leave by ferry. Good size room with AC. The staff is friendly.
- Value for money; quiet street; good public bus to town center; nice swimming pool
- Good price and location, really close to the port and the promenade.
- Everyone there was super friendly. The pool was well-maintained and got plenty of sun. The location is nearby the main street but a steep walk up a hill. The pool area has a shower, WC, and there is a communal lounge area that they let us take advantage of after we checked out. There is a coke/water and a coffee vending machine in the lobby which was convenient.
Hostal Bonany is around 350 feet from the Ocean Boulevard and 10 minutes’ drive from central Palma. It has an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with balconies.Rooms at the Bonany are comfortable, airy and bright. Each has a TV, work desk, fan, terrace, free Wi-Fi and private bathroom.The guest house has a swimming pool and is set in attractive gardens. Guests can also make use of the hotel bar and TV room. Free PCs are available.Hostal Bonany is less than 2.5 mi from the nearest beach and a 10-minute walk from Palma Marina. The guest house is just 20 minutes’ drive from Palma Airport.
Great value for money
Nice location – marina is just 5-7mins away (on foot)
Friendly and very helpful staff
Very cheap breakfast (3,5 EUR) – don’t expect anything too fancy (it’s good but rather basic) though the coffee served is really great
Friendly staff, overall is good especially for the money we paid but nothing special.
Cheap breakfast though no many choices.
- Everything….it was really clean…little touches like toothbrushes..bottled water… great location short walk to the front…can highly recommend
- Really nice porter. Helpful and friendly. Clean room, roomy balcony. Pretty close to a bus stop and 10 min walking distance from port and decent restaurants. Can recommend restaurant el Puente on the corner of Carrer de Sant Magi. Mediocre outdoor tent location on a street corner but great Spanish food. Lots of mallorcinos were eating there.
- We loved it all. Having spent a few days at great expense in a rented sell catering studio which certainly did NOT live up to expectations, it was a joy to be at Bonany, we would come back for a few days
- Great value for money
Hostal Catalina Vera
Hostal Catalina Vera is set less than 650 feet from the sea in Port d’Andratx, in western Mallorca. This country-style guest house has rooms with balconies or terraces.Rooms at the Catalina Vera are bright and feature traditional décor and wooden furnishings. All rooms also feature a private entrance.The guest house is set in attractive gardens, where guests can relax on the terrace.Hostal Catalina has easy access to several of Mallorca’s cycling and walking routes, including El Pas Vermell and Sa Dragonera.The guest house is within walking distance of many of the area’s beaches, including Fonoll Cove, less than 1,000 feet away. Cala Blanca and Cala d’Egos Beaches can be reached in around 5 minutes, by car.
- Nice old-style hotel – very clean, spacious room and excellent location. Lovely balcony area (not overlooked), with a glimpses of the sea. The breakfast was tasty and nicely presented on individual trays.
- Pablo was absolutely fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. Delightful breakfast every morning but would have like the option of eggs.
Great location, and comfortable clean room, with lovely fan.
Owner was lovely and friendly, offering advice in preparation for our walking
- Pablo was a great host, fab breakfast and great location. Very peaceful surrounding yet so close to the seafront.
- Pablo was super super friendly and extremely attentive to serving us. He is the most amazing host we have ever met. The room is carefully decorated, simple but with everything what we need. The style is blend with tradition and taste, a truly oasis in the middle of luxurious port d’andratx.
Hostal Apuntadores has a large rooftop terrace with panoramic views over the city. It is located in Palma de Mallorca’s old quarter, just 150 feet from Plaza de la Reina Square and Paseo del Born Avenue.Rooms at Hostal Apuntadores are designed in a simple style. Some have small balconies overlooking the lively street below.There is a small café serving breakfast and snacks. Guests can enjoy city and views from the rooftop terrace.The Apuntadores is within 5 minutes’ walk of Palma’s main attractions, including La Lotja and the Seu Cathedral. There is a bus stop at Plaza de la Reina Square with regular services within the city, to the beaches and the rest of the island. Playa Cala Major Beach is about 10 minutes’ drive away.
the location is great, the place is cheap and ok.
You can get a breakfast at the hotel desk and eat it on the rooftop terrace.
- Excellent location in the old town with roof top views of the nearby cathedral. Pleasent staff and functional clean room with a warm shower. All a man needs.
Fab location and great price! In the heart of restaurant/tapas bar area so close to Cathedral, shops and harbour short walk to the beach!
We could borrow an iron and hairdryer and the room had a small fridge. Great roof terrace with amazing views!
The room was clean and confortable, I liked the fact that we didnt have to pay to use the locker, which was the case in other places we stayed.
The rooftop view was amazing, and there was a few nice restaurants around, really good location.
The property is in a great location and has a lift to access rooms. I was also able to store my bike (hired next door) in the basement.
It was nice to sit on the roof top also.
- the location is great, the place is cheap and ok.
Amistad is set in a tranquil street in the heart of Paguera, 150 feet from a bus stop. Tennis Academy Mallorca is just 350 feet from the accommodations and offers various services.This formed residential house has 19 rooms. Each room has unique decoration and come with a safe, fridge and WiFi.The area is ideal for hiking, golfing, cycling and sports overall.Transfer from and to the airport is available upon request.
- Situation – excellent, very close to the center. Staff – PERFECT!!!! Parking – big and comfortable. Conclusion – excelent place for the vacation.
- Nice big room with big terrace, cleen modern bathroom, comfy bed with nice blankets.
- Excellent customer care. Nice garden. Breakfast to enjoy.
The location was very good. It was away from the main street so it was very quiet at night. The room had: TV; fridge; safe and aircon!
Hotel was also in a well shaded street so was never in full sun.
Breakfast was good – and consumed on a very cool terrace.
Main bus stop a few metres from the entrance – so not to far to carry bags.
- The place is really charming and my room was clean and cozy. The Staff has always been very kind and available to help. Breakfast is good despite it is too German-oriented (as the whole town). It is 5 minutes far from the beach and from the main street where all the shops and restaurants are located. The bus stops are very close and there’s also a free parking lot right in front of the main entrance. If I ever come back to Peguera I will surely choose Amistad again!
Finca Ses Fontanelles
Set among the Serra de Tramuntana Mountains, Finca Ses Fontanels is a 19th-century estate with a terrace and barbecue. It is located 10 minutes’ drive form Andratx.The property can be rented as a whole or by rooms. All of the bedrooms have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. There is also a lounge with a fireplace, an equipped kitchen and a covered terrace.Palma city and Palma Airport can be reached in a 40-minute drive from Finca Ses Fontanels.
- Like said previously – great location, great host, great tips for further locations in Mallorca. I can strongly recommend this place!
Location is perfect, the place is incredibly tranquil and quite. A lot of goats and sheep nearby and it is a pleasure to watch them. The terrace is especially good and you may spend evenings watching the stars. There are a couple of extremely lovely cats who are eager to meet you (one of them can climb on a palm!).
The interior is very authentic, no plastic materials are used for constructing the guest house; it feels that owners put a lot of effort to make it look good.
The owner is very friendly and always there to help you, but won’t bother you on purpose.
- Nice Location. Very friendly host who gave us excellent tips for Dining and to visit.
- The site is located in the mountains, in a beautiful scenery. The place is very calm and peaceful, the hosts are very kind. This Finca represents the authentic Mallorca. There are lots of hiking opportunities. Perfect place for relaxing in the company of goats in the mountains and friendly cats around the house. You won’t meet drunk and loud party people here.
- Nothing to like here….a complete rip off not at all worth a visit
Top Guest Houses In Banyalbufar Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Banyalbufar Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Banyalbufar Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Banyalbufar Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!