10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bangkok Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bangkok Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bangkok Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bangkok Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bangkok Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bangkok Bangkok Province:
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi, Innspire Bangkok offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1,500 feet from Khao San Road.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is half a mile from Innspire Bangkok, and Grand Palace is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Innspire Bangkok.
- The staff and manager( Bob ) are very kind and helpfull. Keep the good work up..:)
- It was exactly like home and staffs were really kind.
- Clean rooms, excellent service from team, free water, coffee and tea making facilities, great location close to major attractions yet very peaceful. Banana Muffins !!!
- The Innspire stays in a very nice location. The house is nice and the staff really helpful.
bob the owner was very helpful
told us all best places to go
he is a fantastic source of information,
and even let us leave our bags there after we had checked out.
and on return to pick them up let us shower and gave us tea coffee and gave us home made banana cup cake and then helped us get a taxi to the train station
Mangosteen Bangkok Sukhumvit
Featuring free WiFi, Mangosteen Bangkok Sukhumvit is situated in Bangkok, within a 10-minute walking distance from BTS Thong Lo Skytrain Station. Popular attractions in the area include Terminal 21 and Emquartier Shopping Malls, both located within 2 BTS stations away.The rooms come with air conditioning, and some rooms also boast a balcony. Guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster and there is a terrace where guests can relax.Guests have options to sample a range of local street food at night around the property area.Speaking English and Thai, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception. Alternatively, guests can make use of fitness facilities including tennis and badminton courts at a surcharge near the property.Motorcycle rental is offered at an additional charge, while bicycle rental is free for 1 hour. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 18 miles from Mangosteen Bangkok Sukhumvit.
- I stayed in the budget single room. I wanted a private room for one with AC and a comfortable bed, near the BTS rail line, for one night before my flight the following day. This room was perfect for my needs and an excellent value. Very small room but with a super comfy bed and cold AC. Close to the road so I could hear cars in the morning but it didn’t bother me. Shared bathroom was clean. Very friendly hostess when I checked in, made me feel welcome. A short walk to excellent street food and the Thong Lo BTS station.
- The owner was really friendly and helpful and offered free tea and coffee. The room was big and the bed was comfortable
- Really tidy, big spacious rooms and Salisa was very friendly and accommodating. Easy access to the skytram
- Very convenient areas, near metro (ThongLor). My room is very nice and clean. I would love to come back again.
- Had the best welcoming ever. IAm is lovely and helps as much as it is in her hand. She speaks great english which in some stays in Thailand was hard to find. Besides, my room was quiet, very clean and had very confortable matress and pillow. The place is in a quiet area just 5 minutes walking from a big street with train station, malls and even a bar on a rooftop where you can have amazing views from the city. Totally recommend it! Super good price for the area!!!
Green Teak House
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Green Teak House offers accommodations in Bangkok.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Khao San Road is 0.4 miles from Green Teak House, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is half a mile away. Don Muang Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The confort, decoration and size of the room and bathroom.
The owner is wonderful. She really puts a lot of effort into helping us having the best stay at her place.
The hotel is located in a very quiet area right in the heart of the old Bangkok. The golden palace, wat pho, golden mountain, little india and the flower market can all be visited by foot from the hotel which is also not far from the Chao Praya river.
The room was very nice, with warm water, good wifi and AC. Bed was a bit hard but it’s pretty much the same everywhere in Thaïland.
Great breakfast and very good coffee !
Very gentle host, welcomed us with a snack as we came a bit late by bus, also, on the day of departure it was no problem to leave our stuff till at night and then re-pack there. Very positive!
And the house is precious, very tastefully renovated
- This place is very calm and like an oasis in the center of Bangkok. The staff is super-friendly, the room was very clean and stylish. The breakfast was very good as well. We will come back!
- hospitality (the host = Mrs. Ach is willing to help with all requests), air-conditioning, interior, tidyness, the host cares much of her small business; breakfasts (including home-made youghurt), drinking water all day long; the direction the host gives to guests (it saves time: way from Suvarnabhumi airport: gate 7, Bus S1, stop ‘wat Latnutda’ (Wat = temple) – we spent about 30 min to get from the airport to the hotel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Villa Mungkala offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1,600 feet from Khao San Road.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Temple of the Emerald Buddha is half a mile from Villa Mungkala, and Grand Palace is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Villa Mungkala.
- Excellent atmosphere, nice location. Good breakfast and retro stylish hotel. Highly recommended!
It was one night in Bangkok, and were happy that Miss Ohm waited for us till 10:30 pm, when we arrived from the airport Suvarnabhumi(by taxi about 35 mins and 550 b.)
Very clean room, delicious breakfast (banana pancakes or eggs with sausage) and amazing coffee.
Nice personal, ready to help with anything.
Lovely traditional building in a very authentic neighborhood, close to the main attractions in Bangkok (Grand Palace, Khao San Road, Golden Mountain Temple). The host was very nice to us, we could leave our baggage after checking out, she made us sandwiches, even tough we missed breakfast and offered us complementary soft drinks and coffee.
There is a direct bus from both Airports to the Democracy Momentent, which is close to the accommodation (A4 for Done Mueang and S1 for the other Airport) and you can also take a taxi meter for (350 THB) + Highway toll (120 THB).
- Communication and breakfast was very good. If we come again to Bangkok, Villa Mungkala will be again winner.
- location good once located ! Air conditioning very efficient in the bedroom
Blue Chang House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.7 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Blue Chang House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.5 miles from Blue Chang House , and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- It was clean, has a very strong internet connecting and has good location near khao San Road, Where you can buy souvenirs and many other things, 7/11 is just a walk away from the place, Very kind and helpful staff, Even the owners. We stayed here for 4days and we didn’t even hear any single noise coming from neighborhood and near bars in the area. And also we arrived late like 3am and staff allow us to check in already though the usual check in time is 2pm!
- Sukanya is a great host! She is so kind and a great cook!!! She also helped us with our boarding pass. We loved the “blue” place and the location, close to Khaosan Road but quiet and peaceful. A good international breakfast is served. Rooms are clean with comfy bed and a/c.
- It is a really cute and cosy guesthouse in a lovelly quiet area near enough to the big action. The proprietoress was a lovely lady and very helpful.
Very nice staff;
Very good breakfast (eggs, toasts, pancakes and they also accommodate special request and you can get fruit and marmolade – no muesli though);
After check in still an option to take shower before departure (towel provided);
Good location (a lot of food options around, just look for it in small streets – check out jeng noodles & area);
Quiet at night
- Close to bars, Cafe, Kao San. Residential area. Moderately calm.
Located in Bangkok, half a mile from BTS-Ratchathewi, Greenery Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.BTS-Phaya Thai is half a mile from Greenery Hostel, and BTS-Victory Monument is 0.8 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 12 miles away.
We can absolutely recommend this accommodation. When you arrive at Bangkok this will be a good spot after a long trip. Because the connection to the skytrain (airport rail link) was perfect. Just a 10min walk from the train station.
The accommodation is in a quiet location and you will not recognize much noise from the city.
They even offer toast, jam, bananas, noodle soups, tea and more for free. Perfect after a long trip.
Our room was very clean, quiet big and equipped with everything we needed.
Brand-new facilities with clean spacious rooms. Common area, prepared with coffee, tea, cookies and even small instant noodles for 24 hours, is also very large and relaxing.
The location, 10 minutes walking distance from BTS Ratchathewi, is very convenient to access most of tourist attraction as well as Suvarnabhumi Airport. There are many public buses run on nearest main road (5 minutes walking distance) so that also very easy to access not only main temples area including Grand Palace but Chao Praya riverside.
There are many good local restaurants, amazing food stalls, convenient stores and so on. So you can feel full of local mood even in the very center of Bangkok and enjoy fabulous local cuisine with very reasonable prices.
- good location near bts and airport line. Staffs are very nice. Room is clean and well organized. Free fruits and yogurt are provided. Very nice place to stay.
- What we loved most about this hostel was the hospitality and the lovely hosts. The couple that run the hostel are amazing, they asisst and help whenever they can. The property has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The room was small, but it has everything you need, bed was comfy, A/C, clean, desk and TV. They have a communal area, which is nice and cozy and they have free snacks, fruit, yogurts and noodles which you can have when you want. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Bangkok and would stay here again.
The staffs are all very friendly and extremely helpful, especially 2 lovely ladies at reception desk. Tks so much for everything.
The room is clean, tidy and really good wifi.
Good location for food lovers, Thai and Muslim street food
- We can absolutely recommend this accommodation. When you arrive at Bangkok this will be a good spot after a long trip. Because the connection to the skytrain (airport rail link) was perfect. Just a 10min walk from the train station.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! BBHouse Khlongtan is located in Bangkok, just 1.8 miles from BTS-Ekkamai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Phrom Phong is 2.2 miles from BBHouse Khlongtan, and BTS-On Nut is 2.5 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 11 miles away.
- I like the interior design of this hotel, it is very artsy. The location is quite far from the center but it very close to Suvarnabhumi airport trough the airport rail link. If you need to catch up an early flight then better you stay over here. For moslem traveler, no need to worry as there is moslem street food vendor in the corner, very close to 7/11 too only 3 mins from the hotel. However overall my stay here was good.
- The location is very near to walking street, and all the other attractions in Pattaya. Friendly staff, they understand English. Very good neighbourhood.
- Very good location for transport to the airport. Free luggage storage after check-out. Also the possibility of hanging around in a lobby after check-out, hot drinking water available (we had a late night flight so these were our main reasons why we stayed at BB and were not dissapointed at all).
The minute I step to the reception, the room already ALL set, just taken lest than 3 minted to walk my tired body upstairs. Requested with high floor, quiet room, plus pleasantly surprused the room was larger and so joyful and happy.
Staff is super cordial and fast, impressive. Understood of all my needs, esp early check out, and leaving a bag for the next time which is within 3 more days.
I recommend highly, clean, plenty of room to move around, free water, life is all good.
- Room itself was lovely, and the staff was also great. Was able to store our bags there for a couple of hours in the day we left, which was a big plus.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 0.9 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Maderla features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.9 miles from Maderla, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- bathroom nice…..too big….should better use for wardrobe or for put the Fluggage
– comfy bed
– good air conditioner
– friendly staff
– the place had a funky design
- The room was very nice. Nice shower. Nice lighting. safe in room.
- Room was great , like the speakers in the room , toilet is very clean and modern
- Stylish rooms, comfy bed, air con, rain shower. Great value for money, can’t believe we haven’t stayed before. New favourite hotel in the area!
Zenya Inn is located in Bangkok, 1.1 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and 1.4 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find room service at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.1 miles from Zenya Inn, and Queen Sirikit Park is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Great location. Owner is really nice and relaxed person. Room is good size. Has fridge and ac works great. Had meal at the restaurant and food is fantastic.
- Great location. Owner is really nice and relaxed person. Room is good size. Has fridge and ac works great. Stay was really cheap.
The owner is helpful
Value for money
- Lovely place, great staff very friendly and helpful, would definitely stay again if in the area, probably a bigger room as we had the smallest room this time.
- The location is nearby the Nana BTS and good for those who are enjoy nightlife
Good Day @ Baan Silom
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Good Day @ Baan Silom offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.4 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.4 miles from Good Day @ Baan Silom, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Good Day @ Baan Silom.
- the owner arrange all i need for my late check out & can be reached easily by tel / whatsapp
- Excellent location (once you find it down the side alley), near the buzz of the night market and metro – and yet absolutely silent and peaceful inside the building. Huge bedroom and sitting area with a large (and new) bathroom.
- The place is very clean,comfortable and have very nice design that made you feel like home. It is very near to BTS station
- Everything so fantastic. We were very happy to stay there. Perfect location, big and comfortable bed, very clean, free drinking water, very kind host
- Very clean, spacious room. Free water and bananas.
Top Guest Houses In Bangkok Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bangkok Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!