10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bang Yo Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Yo Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bang Yo Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Yo Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Yo Bangkok Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bang Yo Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bang Yo Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bang Yo Bangkok Province:
Baan Khangsuan Bang Kobua
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Baan Khangsuan Bang Kobua is located in Bang Chak in the region of Samut Prakan Province, just 7 miles from Bangkok. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.Bangna is 5 miles from Baan Khangsuan Bang Kobua, and Nonthaburi is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Baan Khangsuan Bang Kobua.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 0.9 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Maderla features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.9 miles from Maderla, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- bathroom nice…..too big….should better use for wardrobe or for put the Fluggage
– comfy bed
– good air conditioner
– friendly staff
– the place had a funky design
- The room was very nice. Nice shower. Nice lighting. safe in room.
- Room was great , like the speakers in the room , toilet is very clean and modern
- Stylish rooms, comfy bed, air con, rain shower. Great value for money, can’t believe we haven’t stayed before. New favourite hotel in the area!
Miggy Guest House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Miggy Guest House offers accommodations in Bangkok.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.9 miles from Miggy Guest House, and Siam Paragon Mall is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Miggy Guest House.
- Good location and friendly staff. It’s in a quite alley with lots of locals. A true Bangkok life experience.
- Miggy’s guesthouse is a hidden little gem! Comfly beds, cheap, located on a quiet back street in a real Thai community. Close to good restaurants, and conveince store. Im definitely coming back here next time in Bangkok.
- Very easy to communicate and get to the property from the airport. Very clear instructions were given which was amazing!! We could get our room cleaned when we needed during our stay. There was a sink, kettle, toaster and fridge available to use which was amazing to have tea/coffee in a morning and make some breakfast if needed. Location was pretty good, a 10 minute walk to Lumphini Park and its metro station, taxis available around the property to get around, lots of places to eat, get massage around the property too. AND a washing machine which was a life saver.
- Awesome place, super quiet, nice location in the center of Bangkok. Great food and shopping around. The park is close by and the room air con was perfect
The location is quite good, walking distance to underground station as well good bus connection with centre and Grand Palace area (line 4 and 47). There are few grocery shops in the vicinity as well massage places and food options (cheap but not that tasty).
The biggest plus is the laundry room on the first floor, for 20bht your cloths will be fresh and clean within one hour.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Khlong Toei neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.8 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, BTS-650 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 4 miles from BTS-650, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 11 miles from BTS-650.
- Rotto was an excellent host who runs a fantastic facility!
– owner is incredibly nice and helpful: waited for our late check-in, helped with tips (&BTS map) on sightseeing and shopping
– nice, modern design of the hotel
– facilities include e.g. washing machine you can use for symbolic price, there is an ironing station
- The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Rotto gave us a lot of advice on things to do in the city, also he helped us when we needed to arrive super early before the check in time(around 7am),he allowed us to leave our bags in safe room and even gave us towels and a bathroom to have a nice shower before we went to walk around the city and return to checkin at the proper time. The room was comfortable and very clean, my wife and I had the double room which was big and with air conditioning.
Very nice host who knows Bangkok inside out and can give you food tips on where to go and how to get there.
Close to BTS, easy travel and everything you need in the area.
The host Rotto is really helpful & remain at the disposal of its guests. He gave us plenty of good recommendations to visit Bangkok in most efficient way.
The guest house is located 5mn walking distance from the skytrain, in a quiet & local area.
All is clean & safe. Bed was comfortable. Excellent value for money
Plu Garden Villa
Located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 0.7 miles from MRT-Silom, Plu Garden Villa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.Patpong is 0.8 miles from Plu Garden Villa, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Plu Garden Villa.
No reviews yet.
Cafe Ice Residences
Cafe Ice Residences is located in Bangkok, just 1.6 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.9 miles from Cafe Ice Residences, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.9 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 14 miles away.
Large bedroom with private covered terrace and an excellent cooked breakfast.
It’s a short 6 minute walk to Skytrain.
- Great noodle soup in the kiosk at the front of the cafe! The staff were super helpful – I had to leave early in the morning, before breakfast started, so on my request, they packed my breakfast up for me to take to the airport at 6:30am! So nice! (and it was yummy). Very grateful.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They made a difference.
- The room was clean, and the bed was clean and comfortable. The hotel was well located to use the public transportation. Air conditioner was working very well.
- Very polite helpful staff. Excellent large comfortable bed in a very clean airy room. Good breakfast with options to cover most tastes.
- Large bedroom with private covered terrace and an excellent cooked breakfast.
Salathai Daily Mansion
Salathai Daily Mansion is located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, just 0.8 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Siam Paragon Mall is 2 miles from Salathai Daily Mansion, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Salathai Daily Mansion.
- The room was great and the shared bathroom was always very clean. There were 2 on each floor so never had to wait. The location was good and the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- Bed was very comfy, shared bathrooms super clean, owner extraordinarily attentive.
- Washroom are nice because they just put the new tiles.
location is right on a very funky street with great restaurants and great vibe in a very upmarket area. It’s close to Lumphini park which is awesome. Not close to the BTS or anything like that but use Grab or Uber.
Clean rooms, great staff, will stay again.
- Gooood guesthouse for those who want cheap price! Feels like home to be honest with nice owner 🙂 will sure to book again if I go to Bangkok again. Located near (1KM) from MRT Lumphini station and have nearby shops (laundry, 7E, etc)
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi, Dozeoff offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1,400 feet from Patpong.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.MRT-Silom is 2,050 feet from Dozeoff, and MBK Shopping Mall is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from Dozeoff.
- Location and surrounding amenities and morning street food aplenty.
– Lovely and helpful staff
– Great location in Bangrak
– Big dorm rooms with comfy beds
– Kitchen area free to use
– Lots of transport and info on tours
– Super close to all public transport
- close to bts station. silom area but not on the noisy part. 7-11 and local restaurants nearby. relatively new hostel. beds are comfortable. clean restroom.
We stayed in the 12dorm, it was all very clean and good to sleep in.
The bathrooms were clean and good, showers also.
There was free water.
Staff was also good 🙂
- The room, bathroom and common room were all kept very clean. Maps were provided and information regarding transport was available. Free tea and coffee was also a plus. The rooms weren’t too crowded and each bed had their own curtain to add a little bit of privacy. The Wi-Fi was also very good.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Urban house is located in Bangkok, 1.4 miles from Siam Paragon Mall and 1.4 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.2 miles from Urban house, and Queen Sirikit Park is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Urban house.
- The owner is very kind and gave us many useful tour directions. 3-5min walk to BTS and MRT station. The breakfast is toast, milk, juice, and yogurt, it’s actually quit good for this price.
- the staff was very kind and gave us more useful information.the room is simple,but clean and tidy.the location is convenient.i like the style of lobby and smells good.
- Very friendly staff! The room albeit being small was comfortable. Location was nice, close to public transportation as well as shops and restaurants. Breakfast was simple but nice!
- Very supportive and friendly staff of the hotel. Good location.
- Owner was extremely helpful to guide us around Bangkok
Beyond Bangkok Guesthouse
Beyond Bangkok Guesthouse is located in Bangkok, 1.6 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and 3.9 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 5 miles from Beyond Bangkok Guesthouse, and Queen Sirikit Park is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Bang Yo Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bang Yo Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Yo Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bang Yo Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!