10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bang Rak Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Rak Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bang Rak Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bang Rak Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bang Rak Bangkok Province:
Bangkok Itaewon Guesthouse
Located 500 feet from BTS-Asok in Bangkok, Bangkok Itaewon Guesthouse features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Soi Cowboy is 650 feet from Bangkok Itaewon Guesthouse, and BTS-Nana is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from Bangkok Itaewon Guesthouse.
- It’s fine in guesthouse style with good location for travelling , department store , night life and sky train.
- A late, 9pm, check-in was easy. Owner and staff are very accommodating. With the addition of wooden window blinds the room was very quiet. The mattress was comfortable. Few frills, yet the location is hard to beat if you use Terminal 21 as a major landmark.
-very close to the metro line
Location, location, location
Good value for money
The owner was unbelievable nice! He was smiling all the time. He and his daughter helped us out with every question. 🙂 The location is perfect. Right next to bts Asok and mrt Sukhumvit.
We felt so welcomed and comfortable there!
Room@Bangkok Boutique Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi, Room@Bangkok Boutique Guesthouse offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.7 miles from Room@Bangkok B&B, and Siam Paragon Mall is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from Room@Bangkok Boutique Guesthouse.
- The location is good, near BTS and Metro, Beds are big and comfortable, wifi is good, Staff/owner is friendly and helpfull
- Very friendly staff at reception and housekeeping. Clean room and fun design concepts. Fantastic location next to Asoke BTS station/Terminal 21. Opposite side on the main road is a big 7-11 store.
- Kind boss and service. They make you feel like home. Good location.
- Cosy room, just nice for a couple and also a few nite stay
I was late arriving, plus my flight was delayed an hour, so I really appreciated being able to still get access.
Good location for Asok and Sukhumvit. Places to eat in vicinity. I was only staying very briefly before heading out of Bangkok and hadn’t got a clue about the city. It was easy to navigate. Some info on arrival would be useful, especially as a solo traveller feeling like a rabbit in the headlights!
Rainforest Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rainforest Guest House offers accommodations in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.1 miles from Rainforest Guest House, and Siam Paragon Mall is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- lovely staff and helpful….nice location… and nearer to the BTS station….
I like my stay in Rainforest Guest House, the hospitality, the staff, the service, everything.
The attached bathroom made it perfect for long stay, staff is very helpfull.
- Privates we’re affordable and bed was comfy and clean. The shower and bathroom facilities are kind of all condensed into one and it can seem a little off putting at first but I i didn’t find it inconvenient at all. Also at a great location. Near metro and commute to BKK airport is easy.
- Good location. Few minutes from BTS and not far from lots of places to eat. Staying in the heart of Bangkok for a cheaper price is great. The staff are amazing and speak English very Well! Very clean and great coffee & smoothie.
- Good price at that location, nice cafe place downstairs, some good food nearby. Also BTS stations are very close. Very nice and helpful staff.
Baan Mai Guest House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Sukhumvit neighborhood in Bangkok, 5 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Baan Mai Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Siam Paragon Mall is 7 miles from Baan Mai Guest House, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 10 miles from Baan Mai Guest House.
- Near BTS. 24hr supermart within 10 min walk. Clean. Next to BITEC
- Very conveniently located near BITEC and host was very helpful and accomodating to our needs
- Big clean room had everything I needed. Staff was very nice.
- The property was a short walk to the Bang Na BTS station, the room was large with a kettle, fridge, good air conditioning and free water was provided daily, the internet connection was good and consistent, there was a shop, a McDonalds and an MK restaurant about 150 m from the property. The area was quiet and peaceful.
- The host was very friendly and helped in every way. A hair dryer was kindly provided upon request and laundry was also taken care of for a minimal cost. On the last day when I had to head to the BTS and it was raining, she arranged to help me get there.
Sukhumvit 20 Guest House
Located in Bangkok, half a mile from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Sukhumvit 20 Guest House features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 2.2 miles from Sukhumvit 20 Guest House, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from Sukhumvit 20 Guest House.
- Sukhumvit 20 Guesthouse is located conveniently on a street near Asok BTS. The room is super tiny and is ok if you just want somewhere to stack your bag and sleep. It does leave alot to offer, but is ok for basic needs.
- A lot of shops and restaurants nearby. Walking distance to the bts and bus station.
- Nothing really apart form cleanliness of the room. The staffs were very friendly throughout my stay.
- Check In was easy. The bed was nice and clean. Liquid soap and shampoo is provided. For the price, staying at Sukhumvit soi 20 is good value.
- The location was really excellent and the environment also. The rent also affortable.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! BBHouse Khlongtan is located in Bangkok, just 1.8 miles from BTS-Ekkamai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Phrom Phong is 2.2 miles from BBHouse Khlongtan, and BTS-On Nut is 2.5 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 11 miles away.
- I like the interior design of this hotel, it is very artsy. The location is quite far from the center but it very close to Suvarnabhumi airport trough the airport rail link. If you need to catch up an early flight then better you stay over here. For moslem traveler, no need to worry as there is moslem street food vendor in the corner, very close to 7/11 too only 3 mins from the hotel. However overall my stay here was good.
- The location is very near to walking street, and all the other attractions in Pattaya. Friendly staff, they understand English. Very good neighbourhood.
- Very good location for transport to the airport. Free luggage storage after check-out. Also the possibility of hanging around in a lobby after check-out, hot drinking water available (we had a late night flight so these were our main reasons why we stayed at BB and were not dissapointed at all).
The minute I step to the reception, the room already ALL set, just taken lest than 3 minted to walk my tired body upstairs. Requested with high floor, quiet room, plus pleasantly surprused the room was larger and so joyful and happy.
Staff is super cordial and fast, impressive. Understood of all my needs, esp early check out, and leaving a bag for the next time which is within 3 more days.
I recommend highly, clean, plenty of room to move around, free water, life is all good.
- Room itself was lovely, and the staff was also great. Was able to store our bags there for a couple of hours in the day we left, which was a big plus.
Baan Sukhumvit Soi 18
Baan Sukhumvit Soi 18 is located in the Khlong Toei neighborhood in Bangkok, 0.7 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and 2.1 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.7 miles from Baan Sukhumvit Soi 18, and Queen Sirikit Park is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from Baan Sukhumvit Soi 18.
- There were choices for breakfast, which is always nice. The woman working the front desk was extremely nice and helpful.
- Convenient just off Soi 18. Within short walk of Bts shops and restaurants . Really nice English breakfast and helpful staff
- Friendly staff quite hotel but close to everything
- The staff very polite and service minded. They are a very big asset for the Hotel.
- Very clean and stylish. Right next to sky train. Great value!
Good Day @ Baan Silom
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Good Day @ Baan Silom offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.4 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.4 miles from Good Day @ Baan Silom, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from Good Day @ Baan Silom.
- the owner arrange all i need for my late check out & can be reached easily by tel / whatsapp
- Excellent location (once you find it down the side alley), near the buzz of the night market and metro – and yet absolutely silent and peaceful inside the building. Huge bedroom and sitting area with a large (and new) bathroom.
- The place is very clean,comfortable and have very nice design that made you feel like home. It is very near to BTS station
- Everything so fantastic. We were very happy to stay there. Perfect location, big and comfortable bed, very clean, free drinking water, very kind host
- Very clean, spacious room. Free water and bananas.
Thaiphiphat house offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Patpong is 1,100 feet from Thaiphiphat house, and MRT-Silom is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from Thaiphiphat house.
- You get what you pay for. However, the bed was comfortable, room was clean and it’s a nice quiet area to stay. The staff were really nice. There’s a small food stall outside the guesthouse and it’s very cheap. A morning market just nearby where you can get cheaper food or things. If not, there are a lot more options on the main road. BTS is just a few mins walk.
- This is my location in Bangkok. Near my buisness.
The room is big.
A convenience store in front of the hotel
Be near the subway station
Be comparatively clean
- Great location right next to a market street, very close to one of the scandalous streets, and within easy walking distance of two metro lines and a big park. It was bigger and nicer than I thought it was going to be based on the reviews. The staff was friendly and let us keep our bags there for the day after checking out. The bed was comfortable. Some tea and coffee, fruit and bread and some other snacks for breakfast. Just an all-around solid place at a terrific price.
- space of the room was good, room is clean. Location is really good. You are not being pushed about the payment and time of staying.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi, Dozeoff offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1,400 feet from Patpong.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.MRT-Silom is 2,050 feet from Dozeoff, and MBK Shopping Mall is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from Dozeoff.
- Location and surrounding amenities and morning street food aplenty.
– Lovely and helpful staff
– Great location in Bangrak
– Big dorm rooms with comfy beds
– Kitchen area free to use
– Lots of transport and info on tours
– Super close to all public transport
- close to bts station. silom area but not on the noisy part. 7-11 and local restaurants nearby. relatively new hostel. beds are comfortable. clean restroom.
We stayed in the 12dorm, it was all very clean and good to sleep in.
The bathrooms were clean and good, showers also.
There was free water.
Staff was also good 🙂
- The room, bathroom and common room were all kept very clean. Maps were provided and information regarding transport was available. Free tea and coffee was also a plus. The rooms weren’t too crowded and each bed had their own curtain to add a little bit of privacy. The Wi-Fi was also very good.
Top Guest Houses In Bang Rak Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!