10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bang Khlo Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Khlo Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bang Khlo Bangkok Province:
Baan Mai Guest House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Sukhumvit neighborhood in Bangkok, 5 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Baan Mai Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Siam Paragon Mall is 7 miles from Baan Mai Guest House, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 10 miles from Baan Mai Guest House.
- Near BTS. 24hr supermart within 10 min walk. Clean. Next to BITEC
- Very conveniently located near BITEC and host was very helpful and accomodating to our needs
- Big clean room had everything I needed. Staff was very nice.
- The property was a short walk to the Bang Na BTS station, the room was large with a kettle, fridge, good air conditioning and free water was provided daily, the internet connection was good and consistent, there was a shop, a McDonalds and an MK restaurant about 150 m from the property. The area was quiet and peaceful.
- The host was very friendly and helped in every way. A hair dryer was kindly provided upon request and laundry was also taken care of for a minimal cost. On the last day when I had to head to the BTS and it was raining, she arranged to help me get there.
SY Smile Home at village Condo
Located in Bangna, 10 miles from Bangkok, SY Smile Home at village Condo features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Nonthaburi is 15 miles from SY Smile Home at village Condo, and Chachoengsao is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 9 miles from SY Smile Home at village Condo.
No reviews yet.
The Little Pig Sukhumvit
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Little Pig Sukhumvit offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 2.1 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 4.2 miles from The Little Pig Sukhumvit, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 6 miles away. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The manager was very helpful and always so positive and smiling
- The bed was really nice. The quality of the comforter was great and there was food and beer available in the lobby, you just have to put your payment in an honesty jar.
What a lovely hostel and staff. The rooms were exactly as described and very clean. We booked a double room, which was very small but had everything you needed: comfortable double bed and a very small couch. There was not a lot of space for putting your bags but we didn’t mind. Compared to that the bathroom was pretty big. For once the bathroom floor remained dry while and after showering (which was a problem we had in almost all other hostels in Asia). WiFi and AirCon worked. And there is complimentary tea and coffee and delicous cookies. We felt really at home here.
We were also very pleased with the location. The hostel itself is located in a quite calm area. Still, you can get to the Eastern Bus Terminal and the Skytrain-Stop Ekkamai within 10 minutes of walking. And therefore the price for the rooms are very cheap compared to the average hostels around Sukhumvit Road.
- Great people working here. Close to mall, restaurants and public transport. Wifi has improved!
- There is a halal food restaurant near our motel. Skytrain is also near. it’s like 5 minute walk.
Good Houses Apartment
Located in the Sukhumvit neighborhood in Bangkok, 6 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Good Houses Apartment features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 8 miles from Good Houses Apartment, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 9 miles away. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 8 miles from the property.
Lady at desk was exceptionally helpful
We liked the swimming pool, however, it closes at 6pm so we didn’t have much opportunity to enjoy it as we were discovering the city whole day. Tha staff was very nice and kind :). It’s worth that price but to get to the city centre it cost about 250-300 bath one way so now you can decide if you need something more expensive and little noise in the city centre or cheaper on quite place.
You can get there quite easily from Don Mueang airport via the A1 bus, then on Mo Chit get on the BTS skytrain and get off at Udom Suk staiton, finally catch the taxi or motorbike taxi to the hotel :).
- Fabulous pool. Friendly and professional staff. A full sized apartment.
- I like the room. It is spacious and clean. The staff is friendly and accommodating.
- Room was very clean. Beds were comfortable.wifi was good. Pool was good, except the pool closes at 6.
- Lady at desk was exceptionally helpful
Yadoya @Thonglor Apartment
Yadoya @Thonglor Apartment offers accommodations in Bangkok.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.4 miles from Yadoya @Thonglor Apartment, and Siam Paragon Mall is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Yadoya @Thonglor Apartment.
- Nice and quite place. Very close to BTS and fancy places.
The bed is good..
the breakfast is beyond expectation
- Friendly and helpful staff, located in nice area with many good restaurants.
- Big room & well furnished with all our needs met.
Place close to Bus Terminal. If you have early bus, it is comfotable location.
I advise this place for one night stay.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 2.4 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Moumou Hostel features a terrace and views of the city.You will find an ATM at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 5 miles from Moumou Hostel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 11 miles from the property.
The staff is very kind and helpful. They dont speak much english but google translate works. Debbie is very warm and friendly. The location is amazing. Lively and close to everything. Fast working wifi. There is some noise from the outside. i
I was on the 5th floor so didnt hear anything
- Very clean, friendly staff (although communication in English was difficult), good location. Very good spa next door and food court behind the house. MTS Station 5 minutes away.
- The room was nice and tidy. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Overall, it was worthwhile to stay for a night.
– very clean
– close to skytrain station
– bars and restaurants nearby
- To be frank, the hostel was not good enough, but the staff there was amazing! And it’s quite convenient for both 7-11 and BTS. So if I had another chance to visit Bankok, I would choose it again.
- The staff is very kind and helpful. They dont speak much english but google translate works. Debbie is very warm and friendly. The location is amazing. Lively and close to everything. Fast working wifi. There is some noise from the outside. i
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Yaya Guesthouse is located in Bangkok, just 0.7 miles from Patpong.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hua Lamphong Train Station is 0.9 miles from Yaya Guesthouse, and MRT-Silom is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from Yaya Guesthouse.
- Felt safe. Good food markets down the road. Nice people. Recommend Lumphini Park which is a 25 minute walk or a short train.
- Staff were really friendly and helped us plan our trip. Hostel was clean and had a communal feel about it. I would definitely stay here again
- Nice hostel in good location, 15 min walk to Patpong road, 10min to Robinson’s, 15 min to MTR. Private room was ok, no air con just fan. Yaya is located so that traffic doesn’t bother. Rooms clean. Nice staff and wifi works everywhere. Definately value for money you pay for the room.
- for the price, this place was unbeatable. we stayed in a dorm and it wasn’t incredibly comfortable but it was much better than expected. the service was exceptional.
- Great volunteering staff from Poland and US 🙂 convenient location
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Assembly Hostel is located in Bangkok, just 2.3 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 3.2 miles from Assembly Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- I absolutely loved this place, will stay again if I’m ever in Bangkok. It has such a homey feel the guy at front desk was so helpful. Very clean. Only a few beds so it’s a very mellow atmosphere there’s yummy street food all down the main road for super cheap easy to get around. If coming from train just take the 1 or 75 bus and it pops you out right in front of the street only 9baht.
- Great location in residential area of Bangkok with lots of options for public transportation and cheap street food nearby. This is a small hostel with only one dorm and two private rooms so it is easy going but you can still meet some people. Facilities are average and you can use kitchen as much as you’d like. Curtained beds. TV room is nice to use.
- I’ve been traveling for years, and I’ve never seen a place as cozy as this one. It is a hidden gem!
- Everything! It was so comfy and clean, the staff were absolutely lovely and I would definitely stay again. Some reviews said that the location was a bit far out but you can hop on the river boat which is very close to the hostel so no problem at all!
- Free to use any facilities without deposits,also, since there’s less capacity for travelers,it’s a bit quiet here!
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Jeesnail Guesthouse is located in the Bang Kho Laem neighborhood in Bangkok, just 3.2 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. MRT-Silom is 3.6 miles from Jeesnail Guesthouse, and Siam Paragon Mall is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- This is a peacefull lovely place to relax and recover from the crazy pace of the city! The room and bathroom are clean and fresh. The staff is available and nice. It is a bit far from the city but it is quiet and you have the city bus just in front of the guesthouse that passes every 10 sec (!) and takes you to all touristic places. I definitely recommend this place and would come back with no hesitation.
Equipped kitchen for your use
Nice lobby setting
A small number of rooms.
Surrounding area is very relaxed.
Enthusiastic guesthouse manager with very good city knowledge.
- Great staff and really friendly! Place was clean and in a great location. Would stay again!
- The owner was very welcoming and helpful with tips for getting around. Very clean and comfortable room and nice to be in a quieter, more local neighborhood.
ZEN Rooms Bangkok Hub
Situated in the heart of Bangkok, ZEN Rooms Bangkok Hub is less than a 5-minute walk from Sathorn Pier and Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station, It offers air-conditioned accommodation and free Wi-Fi in all areas.ZEN Rooms Bangkok Hub is a 10-minute drive from Asiatique The Riverfront Mall. River City Shopping Complex is a 15-minute ride away.Some rooms come with a safety deposit box, cable TV and en suite bathroom.For convenience, the residence offers a 24-hour front desk and a laundry service. Staff at the tour desk can help guests with sightseeing and travel arrangements.A range of local restaurants are located around the property.
The owner very friendly and helpful, easy to go to airport by bus or taxi.
You can find somewhere very special around hotel ( Sathorn Unique, Wat Yan Nawa, Chao Phraya River….)
- Location, it’s walking distance to everything we need (restos, BTS, pier, supermarket, etc)
- Staff are very friendly and kind. Even I arrived at hotel in midnight because of my flight, they welcomed me with big smile. Also they recommended me to upgrade from dormitory to private room because they got canceled. It was nice option to me! Wifi is quick enough for internet.
- The place has great location and a very helpful staff
- The owner of the hostel was very friendly and helpful!
- The owner very friendly and helpful, easy to go to airport by bus or taxi.
Top Guest Houses In Bang Khlo Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bang Khlo Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!