10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Raya Place offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 2.9 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.
- The location was very nice, comfortabel, calm and clean. Our stay was very nice. Especially the staff was very friendly and helpful. I forgot my diary and the woman contact us, but it was very difficult because we dont know where we wanna go next. And the woman was very dedicate and sent it several days across thailand to our next location. That was very great!
- Very nice staff, helped to find the conection to chiang mai. Drove us to downtown and to the busstation when we left.Room was very clean and quite.
Das Zimmer war sehr sauber und geräumig. Das wlan hat sehr gut funktioniert. Parkplätze sind vorhanden.
Die Unterkunft befindet sich ungefähr 4 Kilometer vom Stadtzentrum entfernt. Es ist mit Ausnahme des Hahns, der morgens lautstark im Innenhof kräht, sehr ruhig. Die Rezeption war während meiner Anwesenheit nie besetzt. Ein Telefon ist also für den Check-in und den Check-out notwendig. Die Matratze war etwas hart, aber nicht direkt ungemütlich.
- เป็นห้องพักที่สะอาด กว้างขวางเจ้าของใจดีอยู่ใจกลางตัวเมืองถ้าใครจำเป็นต้องพักในตัวเมืองแนะนำค่ะ ราคาไม่แพง
- De vriendelijke gastvrouw die ons geheel gratis een rondritje door Kanchanaburi gaf. Ze heeft ons zelf nog een taxi gegeven naar het trein station toen we vroeg het hotel gingen verlaten om door te reizen.
P.Y. Guest House
One of our top picks in Kanchanaburi – and a guest favorite.
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 9 miles from Kanchanaburi, P.Y. Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.
- Authentic little guest house and the couple that run it are lovely and helpful
This is “just” a guesthouse but provides 5-star service!
The owners are very friendly and supportive. They recommended sight seeing spots, organised a tour and the owner himself drove us around to see it all. There is a restaurant near by but tuk-tuk service was arranged to get to other places. We could rent bicycles to get to the night market – very easy. The breakfast was plenty and delicious.
- Nice and cozy room in a quiet part of town just next to the fresh market. The owner were really nice and helpful. We had a very good stay 🙂
- Very friendly owners, provided us with useful information, booked for us the bus to Bangkok, organized a daily trip, pickup service, etc.
- Excellent hosts. Provided free lifts to bus station. Let us keep our bags at the hostel all day after checking out. Room was comfy and clean.
Canaan Guesthouse is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 9 miles from Kanchanaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is room service at the property.The family stay also provides bike rental.
- Great location and easy to connect to other places by bus
- It was perfect! Everything we needed! 2 minute walk to the bus station which made our days trips super easy! Nice cosy room, very good AC, clean and the bed is one of the comfiest I’ve slept whilst travelling Asia! Finally a place with really strong WiFi too, no complaints I would definitely stay again and recommend to all!!
- staff were helpful,breakfast,not included,was ok if you like eggs,seemed to be no other choice,but ok.
- The host Joy was very knowledgeable of the area and bus timetable etc. Complementary water and toiletries offered and laundry services available. Affordable especially considering the room has AC. Right next to the bus station and night market (latter was very important to us!)
Very nice place. Very close to the busstation which makes it the perfect base for exploring Kanchanaburi and the surroundings. We went to see the Erawan Waterfalls which was one of our absolute highlights in Thailand.
The room was sparkling clean, and the bed was very comfortable! Our host was very friendly as well. We had a great stay.
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 2.7 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Thanya Mansion features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.There is a shops at the property.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. The owner of this place is the only person, who speaks english, really friendly and chatty, always trying to help you and make your stay as great as possible. He gave us all the information that we needed to be able plan our trips. It is possible to use 3 bikes for free or rent a motorbike for reasonable price. It´s written only a day-rent but it is possible to rent it only for a half-day or just few hours and negotiate the price. In the morning we got coffee when we asked. Location is really good, only the railway station is little bit far. After check-out they store our backpacks and we could even use a shower in different room after returning back and stay as long as we wanted.
- Big clean room with two separate beds, private bathroom. Personal was really friendly. Possible to borrow bicycle for free and motorcycle for fee.
- not to far away from the Center, quiet and good internet
- The owner was one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. He was so friendly and helpful. The rooms are quite large and had tv’s in. The bathroom was clean and water was hot. There are now 3 push bikes which are free for guest use. The scooter rental also seemed very reasonably priced. The owner shared a lot of wisdom about the area.
- Not a stand alone hostel n cut out from the happenings area
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 2.7 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Baan2rai features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
No reviews yet.
Baanchaokoh Homestay is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 1.7 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Everything. Loved the hosts. They were very nice and helpful to us. Beds were comfy.
- Very nice Host. Good AC. Very Clean. Cheap Water. Perfectly in between bus and train Station. Beautiful Garden Cheap bikes to rent at the guesthouse
This place is wonderful and Nid can help with anything you might need! This was my favorite place to stay at in Thailand.
Very affordable considering that AC was included and I could lock my entire room.
- Staff were absolutely lovely, wouldn’t fault them on anything. Had great advice on days out, transport, and offered bikes for the day at very very cheap prices. We loved our stay and will stay again.
Amazing area,owners speaks English fluently, great opportunity to make new friends, we met visitors from all around the world there. Definitely want to be back there.
A&S Residence Kanchanaburi
A&S Residence Kanchanaburi is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 1.9 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental.
- Very big and comfortable room, room service with clean towels and fresh vater every day. It is between bus station and train station – so it is possibel to walk to both. Amazing food market next to hotel.
- Large, clean room with table, chairs and sofa. Shower was OK with plenty of hot water.
- Spacious room with air conditioning, free drinking water every day, good fridge and a local market around the corner. Close to bus station.
- We have arrived early in the morning to check in as we wanted to leave for Erawan falls with the first bus. They did not let us check in, however they let us leave our backpacks, which I am very thankful for. (I have requested an early check in via booking.com but they don’t seem to read it)
Very spacious room with sofa and table.
Wifi didn’t work at first, but they were very quick at fixing it!
One of our top picks in Kanchanaburi – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Siam Guesthouse is located in Kanchanaburi City in the region of Kanchanaburi Province, just 1.1 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental.
- We really enjoyed our stay at the Siam Guesthouse. The location was great, only a 10 minute walk from the train station. There are lots of good restaurants and coffee shops in the local area. The room was very comfortable, and had everything we needed including a fridge in the room. We liked the fact that free tea and coffee was provided for guests. The owners were very helpful providing local advice, and arranging a tuk tuk at a good price to talk us to the Bridge over the River Kwai. We would stay here again in the future if we return to Kanchanaburi.
Big room, very quiet during the day, could hear some music at night (however didn’t really disturb us). Staff were friendly and helpful. Very close to
Train station and fantastic night food market there.
- This was a very restful place to lay my head against the heat of the town. The room was immaculately clean and modern and not cramped at all. The aircon worked very well. Nick, the staff who manages the place is extremely friendly, and upon check out he permitted me to take a shower, and provided towel, too. The location is not far from the train station and the night market is also walking distance and is superb for eating.
Nice big rooms with comfortable bed (not easy to find in Thailand!)
Staff friendly and helpful with all our requests.
Cheap breakfast served in the morning as well as free tea, coffee and snacks throughout the day was lovely!
Location was good, 5 minute walk to some bars and shops. About a 20 minute walk to death railway and markets.
Wifi worked very well.
-Pleasant and far enough away from the road that it’s quite quiet most of the time other than the barking of ubiquitous dogs in this town.
-Very pleasant staff
-lovely garden with Koi pond to relax in
The Nine Guest House
One of our best sellers in Kanchanaburi! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Nine Guest House offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
The room is very large and comfortable, very nice decorated, with private and clean bathroom, fan and A/C. All the rooms have a garden and a terrace with table and chairs. A funny thing, the owner has a parrot living in the garden who sometimes speak with us. The accomodation is located on a secondary road and the rooms on the backyard, so it‘s very quiet at night. The owner is very nice and helpful. The accomodation provides also breakfast but there are supermarkts and other small shops around the corner. You can rent a motorbike for 200 Baht per day, which was very practical for us, as we did a day trip to Erawan Falls (70km) away.
All worked very good and smoothly, nice communication with the owner. We highly recommend this accomodation in Kanchanaburi.
- The Thai staff were very lovely and helpful, in spite of the language barrier. Once we moved from the extremely loud cheaper room and into one of the “superior” rooms (after paying for the upgrade), we were significantly happier RE noise and comfort. The rooms (including the bathroom) in the superior room were also very clean, and definitely worth the upgrade. In spite of my negative points, which were basically entirely about the cheap, noisy room, staying here was actually very pleasant after our room switch. In short, do not go budget in this particular hotel if you’re after a good night’s sleep, but if you don’t mind that sort of thing and plan on partying at night you probably won’t have a problem.
- This was our favorite place we stayed in Thailand. The owner is great, super friendly and informative. Rooms are cozy, clean, and comfortable with nice amenities like a fridge, AC, and a small private deck with table and chairs. Free bikes for using around town. Scooter rentals were great condition, very convenient. Location is perfect, just around the corner from the main tourist street. Awesome value, definitely stay here!
The nine guest house has a nice garden were are located the rooms.
The landlord Jason is very helpfull, and loves to talk to his guests.
- Excellent value for good accomodation! Good location, clean rooms/bathrooms and a kind owner. Nothing more you need to have a good stay…
- The room is very large and comfortable, very nice decorated, with private and clean bathroom, fan and A/C. All the rooms have a garden and a terrace with table and chairs. A funny thing, the owner has a parrot living in the garden who sometimes speak with us. The accomodation is located on a secondary road and the rooms on the backyard, so it‘s very quiet at night. The owner is very nice and helpful. The accomodation provides also breakfast but there are supermarkts and other small shops around the corner. You can rent a motorbike for 200 Baht per day, which was very practical for us, as we did a day trip to Erawan Falls (70km) away.
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 8 miles from Kanchanaburi, Thai Guesthouse features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- We loved the stay. The owner is super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and worth the money. We didn’t expect much from the rating last we read but overall were very pleased. Especially the friendliness of the owners was worth the stay.
- Wonderful guest house, quite location, but only a minutes walk into town.
- Good location, clean and big room. Fridge and good AC. Free coffee and tea in common space.
location near to the main street for bars/food
location, 15 min walk to Bridge over river Kwai.
5 mins to war graves and good museum
Perfect location to explore Kanchanaburi. They rent out bikes for 50 baht and the property is located in a small quiet street. Walking distance from the train station and many restaurants.
Comfy big rooms. Very friendly staff!
Top Guest Houses In Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Wang Khanai Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!