10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province:
Pai Forest Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Pai Forest Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A TV is provided.You can play darts at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Cleanliness and luxury. Nice bed to sleep on. We could not believe our luck! Will be back again!
- Lovely to have own space, good little bathroom to ourselves as well
- Everything was great value and staff very friendly
The Mountain View Backpacker Guest House
One of our best sellers in Pai! Offering seasonal pool, The Mountain View Guest House offers accommodation in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. A free transfer from and to Pai Town is available upon arrival and departure.Some units have a seating area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.A free pick up and drop off from Pai town is available, as well as free use of a public swimming pool located 1.6 miles from the guest house.Pai Night Market is 0.9 miles from The Mountain View Guest House, while Pai Bus station is 0.9 miles from the property. Pai Airport is 2.2 miles away.
- The place was beautiful, the bangalow with hammock very comfy, the staff was incredibly solicitous and it was overall just great value! Wanted to stay longer.
The staff was very nice and helpful.
The view war really good from our bungalow. And the bungalow itself was good and clean.
You are on a hill so we always drove with the scooter to the center of Pai. It took around 3-5 minutes 🙂
So for us it was a really great experience to stay there.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, very reasonable price for bungalows and food. The location was beautiful, although being up the mountain made a bit of a walk uphill from the centre town but this is easily overcome by scooter rental. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Pai.
- It was a cute bungalow woth a hammock on top of a hill. Very quiet and a nice view. Free pick up from bus station.
- The location was so amazing! Also I just couldn’t believe the price was so low.
Pai Yard Guest House
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Pai Yard Guest House is located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- the hosts are very friendly and gave us advice what to do or eat at Pai. it is located in a quite area and in the evening is very cosy with the lights. the room cools down at night. you can chill out at the bar and it is easy to make contact with others. you can get breakfast and other foof for a reasonable price. we only booked one night but if there was still room we would have booked another night.
- The accomodation was great! The owners were very friendly and tried to help with everything, beds were soft and comfortable. My experience here was amazing
- Quiet place, lot of space hammocks and couch where chill, scooter for rent and all day meal available at a good price, best staff ever met, towel, soap and lockers provided, excellent fast wifi, perfect atmosphere! Defined I would be back.
Highly recommend if you want a chilled out hostel just a short walk from the shops and bars.
Great place to stay
Away from the party scene but still great time with good ppl.!
Josh and Jip are really nice ppl and really helpfull ! I will be staying there again next time im in Pai
One of our best sellers in Pai! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Easy Guesthouse offers accommodations in Pai, just half a mile from Pai Walking Street.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Easy Guesthouse.
- Great free breakfast.. Very clean bug-free rooms! ?
- Really cheap but bathrooms super dirty. Nobody cleans the toilet or something. Bed was soo hard but okay for 1 or 2 nights. If you don’t have a problem with dirty bathrooms go there!
- It was cheap! And not so close to all the touristy side of pai but close enough so hat you could walk there if you wanted to. Near some farm ish life to make you feel relax.
- The staff were helpful and the common areas were nice. The location was good as it was close enough to the main walking street but was out of the way enough to be quiet.
- Super cozy guesthouse. Really comfortable and relaxed, and a good mix of people. After traveling around for a while it felt wonderful to have a nice room, a good bed and proper wifi. Next time I’m around I will come back and stay with you, thank you guys! 🙂
Tony Guesthouse offers accommodations in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Tony Guesthouse.
From the moment we arrived Tony was there with a big smile on his face. My friend had accidentallyI booked the wrong months accom so Tony kindly accommodated him. Tony was always there and really lovely.
If you want a quite nights sleep come here! Also the room was lovely, as was the hot shower and bathroom.
And the view was beautiful!
- Beautiful views, quiet environment. Watching sunrise above the mountains in the morning possible. Really friendly, welcoming staff that is open for conversations.
- Picturesc view, just out of town. Value for money if on budget. Basic facilities but bed comfortable and hot shower. Tony is a real nice guy.
real coffee in the morning
got second blanket
- Tony and his staff were very sweet. They provided extra blankets when I was cold. The nights are quiet here and the views are really beautiful.
- From the moment we arrived Tony was there with a big smile on his face. My friend had accidentallyI booked the wrong months accom so Tony kindly accommodated him. Tony was always there and really lovely.
Pai Porpeang Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Pai! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pai Porpeang Guesthouse offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 52 miles from Pai Porpeang Guesthouse.
- Loved everything about this place, it’s like a little jungle sanctuary! So many beautiful birds to see, we even had one nesting outside our room! The kitties and doggo are also really sweet and friendly. The room was HUGE, big comfy bed, big bathroom, outside seating area and even a little fridge. Bananas and coffee available all day. We booked for 3 nights and ended up staying for 6
- Outsidr of the center, nice place to relax with the hammocks,. The bungalows are really nice. I have to admit I haven’t been off the property to much as this was a great place for me to chill down, listen to some music and read a book. Also you have a fridge for cold water and free coffee and tea acces the whole day!
- Very nice, chilled place on the hills of Pai. Big comfy beds and great value for money. Recommended.
- Nothing to say.the place is peacefull,staff very friendly.a taste of paradise…
- I loved everything! We booked for 3 nights and stayed for 2 weeks! Our bungalow was like a piece of heaven. The bed is huge and comfortable with a mosquito canopy above. Everything is made out of wood, very rustic. Bathroom is big and spacious with a warm shower. It was so nice to fall asleep every night to the sounds of nature. Our bungalow faced a pond and the mountains. There is a chill space on our porch and another one on the little pond with hammocks. Perfect for watching the sunset. There is an open kitchen area outside you can use. Coffee, tea, bread and bananas are always there for you to use. I loved it here so much I did not want to leave. It’s that perfect simple getaway that you want to just stay in forever. Pai in wonderful as well. Owner is a sweet lady that is always there but never in your way. I can’t wait to return again one day!
Baan Chanoknunt Resort Pai
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Baan Chanoknunt Resort Pai is located in Pai. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baan Kati Sod
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Baan Kati Sod offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 52 miles from the property.
Very nice staff, really lovely kittens around the garden
Early check-in accepted
Ideal place for BBQ
- The stuff was very nice and thoughtful and the place was quite but still not far from the main streets
- Amazing place and highly recomended ,so quite , the bed is really comfy ,and looks beautiful around ,the stafff is really nice as well , we enjoyed every moment
- The staff are very very helpful, kind and always available if you need them.
- Good value for money with an ensuite bathroom. Friendly staff and decent on site food and drinks. Nice chill out communal area.
- Very nice staff, really lovely kittens around the garden
Pai Garden House
Pai Garden House offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pai Cherkaew Boutique House
Located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province, 750 feet from Pai Walking Street, Pai Cherkaew Boutique House features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles away.
The staff is very kind and the location is just behind the walking street in a quiet place. The king room with mountain view is big and quiet since on the last floor. The breakfast is prepared freshly every day with a smile and a warm welcome from side of the staff, nothing better to begin a good day!
I can only reccomend this boutique hotel to everyone who wants to stay for some days in Pai.
- Employees were lovely. Rooms were so clean and brekky was good.
- View from the window beautiful. Very central location.
- I can only speak for the balcony suite, which was amazing. We had a huge balcony with a sitting area and mattress beds overlooking the mountain valley. Really nice to sit outside with a glass of wine admiring the view, especially during New Year’s with all of the paper lanterns and fireworks. There’s also a full bathtub with a nice view facing the other side of the valley. Location is perfect as well.
- The room was comfy and clean. The location was great. It was on the opposite side of the Main Street, which made it relatively quiet. But you could still walk to the Main Street within one minute.
- The staff is very kind and the location is just behind the walking street in a quiet place. The king room with mountain view is big and quiet since on the last floor. The breakfast is prepared freshly every day with a smile and a warm welcome from side of the staff, nothing better to begin a good day!
Top Guest Houses In Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Thung Pong Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!