10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manonnee offers accommodations in Ban Mae Kon, just 7 miles from Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Night market closer by some days. Great food! Also nice cafe next door.
- Nice quiet location. Lovely guest house excellente value.
General: This is a good hotel with nice interior and exterior. I will not explain further as you can see photos yourself. – Room: Clean, equipped, spacious with very comfortable mattress, Location: 5 minute drive to Singha Park and 15 mins drive to Wat Rong Kun.
Food: Very good quality and great soft-boiled rice and pan egg(order hot menu) ,bread coffee, fruit.
Free and good strength wi-fi throughout hotel.
***Added value: Hotel owner which is professional yet friendly and ready to help. Subtle in offering assistance but not annoying and respecting the guest’s privacy! These I find extremely important and that is what made this hotel different in a positive way from many others I stayed at in the past. Would definitely stay here again.
- Friendly and helpful staff and comfortable environment.
- Large and beautiful room, very comfortable bed, large bathroom and breakfast included. The architecture and furnishings is amazing, the staff pay attention to every detail, both inside and outside, excellent cleaning and wonderful area. I highly recommend this hotel.
Pak Ping Ing Jai
Located in Ban Mai in the region of Chiang Rai Province, 7 miles from Chiang Rai, Pak Ping Ing Jai features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 12 miles from Pak Ping Ing Jai.
It’s not in town but very close to Wat Rong Khun. In a quiet gated community, with quiet neighbours. Almost like a rich friend’s home with cosy single building rooms, spread out among nice flower beds.
The shower head fell n broke into pieces. I wanted to compensate them but they said it was OK, nevermind! !
- Fairly Good stay. Quiet place. Clean and big room if you choose family room. We did not expect for such a big one but it was our last choice. The family room is very spacious for 4 people. The bed was fairly comfy. Common facility is ok.
Rooms are very comfortable, feel home.
Owners of the place are very friendly and approachable.
5 min drive from the White Temple but a bit far to walk. It’s not a problem cause you can nigotiate with owners (lovely thai family, the lady speaks English) and they can pick you up to the Temple, to drive you around and show places near by. Also they can drop you off to the airport upon request, and they charge just a little price.
The hospitality and the comfort, it’s a warm nice place, with a great location near the white temple.
It was clean and tidy, over expectations.
The AC was good and modern it’s even better than the pictures.
- Very cozy room-house. The owners are very friendly. Thank you!
- It’s not in town but very close to Wat Rong Khun. In a quiet gated community, with quiet neighbours. Almost like a rich friend’s home with cosy single building rooms, spread out among nice flower beds.
At Chiangrai Resort
The elegant At Chiangrai Resort provides spacious all-inclusive rooms a 5-minute drive from Wat Rong Khun Temple. It offers Wi-Fi and a minibar, free of charge. Guests can also arrange a 2-way limousine transfer between Chiang Rai Airport for an additional charge.It is located a 15-minute drive from Chiang Rai Walking Street and 20 minutes from Chiang Rai Airport. Parking is available on site.All rooms are air conditioned and fitted with tiled flooring. They are equipped with a TV, a hairdryer and a modern bathroom. Some room have a private balcony.At Chiangrai Steak House serves Thai and Western specialities. Other facilities at the hotel include a tour desk which organises excursions to local attractions. Guests can also request for laundry services.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Garage offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 9 miles from The Garage.
- This guest house is super! Totally beyond my expectation!! It might small but their staff hospitality manner are the best… Super helpful, they even provided us with all the information and recommended areas to visit! We are satisfied with everything 😀
- Extra clean. Bright. Super friendly and helpful family. Parking under an awning.
- Very good to have the kitchen facilities, and so close to our room. The staff was excellent and were willing to go the extra mile to help us get around.
- Comfy beds, cute vibe. Helpful staff- suggestions of things to do and Helped with transport to the White Temple and airport.
- The receptionist is very helpful, he help us arrange a very nice tour and the room was nice clean n nice.0
Ruen Lamai Lanna
Located in Ban Mae Aep, 6 miles from Chiang Rai, Ruen Lamai Lanna features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 10 miles from the property.
Warm welcome from the owner. He called to make sure your check in in advance. This is B&B type but over expectations. The room got clean and towel changed everyday.
Close to Singha park
- Staff were both friendly and unbelievably helpful. Good breakfast. Clean room and comfy bed in quiet garden surrounds. Owner even provided transport to and from jazz festival site at Singha Park (5.4km away!)
- Good sized, clean bungalows on the 1211 just outside Chiang rai. Thai breakfast of spicy rice soup, plus toast. No restaurants or anything else within walking distance, so need your own transport.
- The quiet, the host was definitely the best in hospitality!
– อาหารเช้า ข้าวต้มอร่อยมาก
– เตียงที่รีวิวอื่นว่าแข็ง จริงๆ นอนสบายมาก ผ้าห่มเนื้อดีห่มสบาย
– ใกล้ Singha park ห่างแค่ 3 กม.
– มีสวนหย่อม เรือนไทย สะพานไม้ ให้ถ่ายรูปสวยๆ
– เจ้าของ nice มาก ให้การต้อนรับดี ชอบพูดออกตัวว่าโรงแรมไม่ค่อยพร้อม แต่จริงๆ ทำได้ดีแล้วครับ
- Warm welcome from the owner. He called to make sure your check in in advance. This is B&B type but over expectations. The room got clean and towel changed everyday.
Milin Guesthouse is located in Chiang Rai, just 2.4 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 6 miles from Milin Guesthouse, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 6 miles from Milin Guesthouse.
It is a small guesthouse with couple of bungalows. Owner is a nice guy Alex who lives near with his family. He is very friendly, can help with the information about the town and local landmarks. Also he can arrange a tour, but we didn’t do it.
Breakfast was cocked by Alex’s wife (don’t remember her name, unfortunately) which was very tasty.
- One of the most fantastic guesthoses I’ve ever stayed. The owner and his family are the most friendly and caring people, helping with planning and making sure you will have the best from your stay. They have created a very cozy and peaceful place. Although location is a bit remote from Chiang Rai centre, I absolutely loved it. Was a very nice place to relax and chill after longer traveling, prolonged my stay there and was happy about it. Would love to come back again. Also, the owner is an amazing cook and every morning prepares something different for breakfast, all the dishes were just excellent! There is a very good restaurant nearby to have dinner.
- Alex (the owner) and his family are such nice and friendly People! Tasty breakfast Evert morning, freshly cooked.
- Staying here was like being at home . The family are warm and helpful . Nice quiet area .
- Alex is a wicked fella who will do anything for you. His beautiful family all stay on-site and are extremely helpful with any need you may have.
- It is a small guesthouse with couple of bungalows. Owner is a nice guy Alex who lives near with his family. He is very friendly, can help with the information about the town and local landmarks. Also he can arrange a tour, but we didn’t do it.
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Kanlaya Place offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
A gem of a place, quiet, friendly, yet so central. You literally could not be better located in Chiang Rai, at spitting distance from the Clock Tower, next to restaurants and the night market a two minutes walk away.
It’s squeaky clean, friendly and excellent value for money.
- Great place, great staff, perfect location, really nice big rooms, good size bathroom.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was in the heart of the town right next to the clock tower, bus station and night market.
Close vicinity to the golden clock tower.
Beds were comfortable.
No problem with hot water for showers.
Owner walked out to get a tuk-tuk from main street as my mum had difficulty walking.
- Very good location next to bus station and night market, nice and helpful staff who speak English, room is spacious with good bathroom and bed
- A gem of a place, quiet, friendly, yet so central. You literally could not be better located in Chiang Rai, at spitting distance from the Clock Tower, next to restaurants and the night market a two minutes walk away.
Baan Nukanong Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi, Baan Nukanong Guesthouse offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 30 miles from Chiang Saen.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The young girl at the reception is very friendly and gives all the necessary information you need to know about the area. Nice and clean rooms.
- The rooms were a good size and are good for an overnight stay, it was nice to have our own little balcony.
- Everything is fantastic there. The team was super friendly,the place is clean and calm, never slept so well in Thailand! I warmly recommend this place.
- The beds are extremly comfortable (for me) the garden is so nice, quiet at night. The staff was so helpful, the rooms are big and nice.
We did big circle trip around north Thailand and this place was completely best compared to others.
Cheers, keep rocking!
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Located half a mile from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street in Chiang Rai, Baan Pordeedin features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 8 miles from Baan Pordeedin, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Good coffee and breakfast and quiet area around guesthouse
- The room was very well equipped and clean, the staff was always very helpful.
Quite a nice place however a little further from the town centre.
Large Toilets,but the toilet floors are little slippery, when wet.
- We like the porridge they prepared for us in the breakfast. Room and bath room are quite spacious.
Quiet area with lots of different hotels around, clean and modern room with very comfy bed, nice spacious bathroom, little pretty balcony, healthy items for breakfast like fruits and vegs, espresso coffee machine, friendly staff.
Free water in the room, ok wifi. Location is good, around 10 minutes to night market.
Ti Amo Chiangrai Central
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Located 350 feet from Clock Tower Chiang Rai in Chiang Rai, Ti Amo Chiangrai Central features a bar and free WiFi. Complimentary coffee/tea and drinking water are provided throughout the day.Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Free use of bicycles are offered. All staff are always ready to assist all guests with local information and trips.Car hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Old Bus Station is 1,300 feet from Chiangrai Central, while Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Mae Fah Luang – Chiang Rai International Airport, 4.3 miles from Ti Amo.
- Rooms with AC, a great breakfast, fresh fruit, bicycles offer, the best localization
- everything was ok, the staff very polite and helpful. Small room but everything was in. good value for the money
- Helpful staff, Very strategic location, Comfy bed, midnight airport transfer arrangement at reasonable rate
Staff was nice.
Very good location.
Room was good for the price I paid.
- Very accommodating and helpful staff. Lovely hostel from the welcoming entrance with its water fountain and lovebirds to the excellent breakfast and free drinks. Very good location and easy to find, not far from the night bazaar and bus station.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!