10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province:
102 Hua Hin mountain view resort
Featuring free WiFi, 102 Hua Hin mountain view resort offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 5 miles from Grand Palace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 5 miles from 102 Hua Hin mountain view resort, and Khao San Road is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Bangkok, 2.8 miles from Grand Palace, 28 Place features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 2.9 miles from 28 Place, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.4 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 17 miles away.
Pretty wide room and all furnitures are new and clean. There’s two wardrobe with hangers.
Close to fresh market in the evening that have so many fresh, nice and cheap food and in early morning there are so many street food sell in the alley
So many restaurant nearby apartment and 10-15 walk to skytrain (Bangwa BTS Station) and also have so many buses pass by
There has a guard in front gate for safety and key card for enter the building
Should provide drying rack in balcony because there’s quite wide space for that
Would like to stay there again when my bf back to Thailand next time 🙂
I had an end room.It was beside an equipment room of some sort.Every so often loud noise wiuld come from that room
Wifi was useless.I told staff if you cant get me connected then I must find another hotel.
They had to ring the owner it seems.All night I had issues with wifi.
If you want wifi there then you will probably disappointed
- Staffs friendly, Close to BTS and market, clean room and comfy bed. Highly recommend this apartment.
- Really nice and clean Hotel. Everthing was brand new. The employees are extremly friendly. So i had a very good time there!
- Great location. spacious room. Very clean. Great shower.
- Pretty wide room and all furnitures are new and clean. There’s two wardrobe with hangers.
A House Boutique Guesthouse
Located in Bangkok, 3.4 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, A House Boutique Guesthouse features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 5 miles from A Boutique Guesthouse, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 6 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- the hotel feels like home, its really nice and extremely worth the money
- They were friendly and helpful enough to process a partial refund.
- Приветливый персонал, круглосуточная стойка регистрации.
- Rien pas de remboursement il fallait que j y retourne plus cher le taxi que le remboursement
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Nusreen Place is located in Bangkok, just 3.2 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Grand Palace is 3.2 miles from Nusreen Place, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 17 miles from Nusreen Place.
Thonburi is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, local food and culture.
- Great place to stay if not wanting all the hectic atmosphere from being in central city.
- Nice room, no elevator and tight spiral staircase so definitely an issue with large bags, elderly or children. A bit far away from a lot of things, not bad for the money. Good local food.
- Everything! It’s away from the crowd and the center but it feel more the real thing…
- Good relaxing place if you like to see Thai cultur . Thank you
- Even it’s away from the crowded city center but it’s close to BTS station and sky train is recommended!!!
Baan Yuu Sabai
Baan Yuu Sabai is located in the Bangkok Yai neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.5 miles from Grand Palace and 1.7 miles from Temple of the Emerald Buddha.Khao San Road is 2.2 miles from Baan Yuu Sabai, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.4 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 16 miles away.
Bangkok Yai is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, street markets and culture.
No reviews yet.
Baan Phraram 2/34
Baan Phraram 2/34 is located in the Chom Thong neighborhood in Ban Bang Mot, 6 miles from Bangkok and 13 miles from Bangna. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Nonthaburi is 13 miles from Baan Phraram 2/34, and Lat Krabang is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sleeping Beauty offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Grand Palace is 1.4 miles from Sleeping Beauty, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from Sleeping Beauty.
- Nice big place, owner is very sweet and wants to help
- Reasonable price , friendly staff , comfortable room.
- The staff was very nice when we got in contact with them. There was not a front desk area to really talk to staff about travelling around town.
- Recepcionist was very helpful. Waited for us to check in at 00:30 at midnight and take care of our luggage after check out
- Very friendly service, and very good rooms fairly new and clean when there are some things we still do not know about bangkok because this is our first time on holiday to thailand he is very concerned about us and suggest some tips to where we will visit, Best!
Anurak Guesthouse is located in Bangkok, just 3.4 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.Hua Lamphong Train Station is 3.6 miles from Anurak Guesthouse, and Grand Palace is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Thonburi is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, local food and culture.
Anurak is so so nice, really helpful, always wants to be sure that you feel good.
It’s not in the city center but it’s really easy to reach it : many bus 2min walking from the guesthouse, and the host will help you finding the good one.
- I booked for 1 night only, but eventually I decided to stay for a week. The owner Anurak is very very helpful and super friedly. He can provide you with all kinds of information you need. There’s a washing machine and ironing board at your disposal. The guesthouse is off tourist places (you need to catch a bus to reach them) but at least you get a glimpse of local life. There’s a pool nearby only 5 minutes walk from the property.
As per other reviews the owner is great. Will help you with any problems guy have. Even if you’re an idiot like me that locks himself out of his room three times
The room itself is clean, and comfortable. The bed was not perfect, but for the price it’s the best bed I’ve had.
- Host always wanted to be sure people were happy and went the extra mile to assist everyone.
Anurak guesthouse has it`s own unique, local vibe. Anurak is a lovely host, he will help you with anything and really taking care of you personally. There is a nice hangaround patio, you can get cheap, ice cold beer and other refreshments. The rooms are clean and without bugs, and spacious.
Anurak creates the “soul” of this place, which is quite unique! I strongly recommend this guesthouse, if you appreciate local vibe and aren`t afraid to use “non-western” toilet (it`s actually coming up in a couple of weeks, they`re building it) and are ready to travel some miles to the centrum.
The location has a really good hypermarket near, and also a nice local night market for food and shopping!
Thank you Anurak!
- Anurak is so so nice, really helpful, always wants to be sure that you feel good.
The Royal ThaTien Village
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! The Royal ThaTien Village is located in Bangkok, just 1.1 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with satellite channels is featured.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.9 miles from The Royal ThaTien Village, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Loved the style of this hotel. Amazing location, friendly staff. Super clean, nice bathroom.
- Great location! Just 5 minutes walk from Wat Pho. (but far from other part of the city – so you need to take taxi, or tuk-tuk if you want to go anywhere else) No elevator, and you need to take your shoes off when you’re entering the hotel 🙂 But…. I had great view from my hotel room.
- A lovely little hotel in a great location for walking to many places of interest. Very helpful staff especially the beautiful young lady who is at reception during the day. The cafe at the hotel has good meals and is very popular with locals for lunch also.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great location, within walking distance of the Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha), the Grand Palace and the Flower Market, as well as great access to the river boats. Well kept, clean and a great place to stay! Definitely recommend this hotel. Also recommend Elefin Coffee House just one block away for a yummy breakfast and great coffee. Excellent!
- Away from the Busy Parts of Bangkok, very close to wat pho.
Uncle Loy’s Boutique House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Uncle Loy’s Boutique House is located in Bangkok, 0.6 miles from Grand Palace and 0.6 miles from Temple of the Emerald Buddha.For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Khao San Road is 0.9 miles from Uncle Loy’s Boutique House, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- it was an outstanding accomondation. The staff is extremly kind and the rooms are beautiful furnished
- Great place, the hosts Beb and her son are so so lovely. The location is a little out of the way of tourist attractions but it is easy to get taxis (and because it’s not a tourist area they will use the meter, making it cheap too!). We enjoyed being in a local neighbourhood and the area has a nice feel. There is a great little seating area and kitchen you can use, rooms are clean and have everything you’ll need. They do provide a small breakfast however we were either up too early or too late to get it
- Amazing little guesthouse, in a great location next to a big market, and within walking distance to the grand palace. We were treated to a delicious fruit breakfast on the morning which was so fresh and tasty! We would both stay here again!
- clean room and facility, awesome hospitality, breakfast with Mango Sticky Rice, Easy to get to Wang Lang market, Wat Lakang, Kaosan Road, Grand Palace and Wat Pho. The Host(old lady) is super super kind, and another host Loy also kind.
- The host, Beb, is wonderful and takes care of everything. Location, small garden, fresh fruit every morning. I definitely recommend this place.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Tambon Bang Khae Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!