10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province:
A&S Residence Kanchanaburi
A&S Residence Kanchanaburi is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 1.9 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental.
- Very big and comfortable room, room service with clean towels and fresh vater every day. It is between bus station and train station – so it is possibel to walk to both. Amazing food market next to hotel.
- Large, clean room with table, chairs and sofa. Shower was OK with plenty of hot water.
- Spacious room with air conditioning, free drinking water every day, good fridge and a local market around the corner. Close to bus station.
- We have arrived early in the morning to check in as we wanted to leave for Erawan falls with the first bus. They did not let us check in, however they let us leave our backpacks, which I am very thankful for. (I have requested an early check in via booking.com but they don’t seem to read it)
Very spacious room with sofa and table.
Wifi didn’t work at first, but they were very quick at fixing it!
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 8 miles from Kanchanaburi, VN Guesthouse features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- Nothing to worry if you stay here. This place have everything. The location (very near from the tourist spot and the necessities), good food (western and local style), nice and helpful host, clean room, most of all is the incredible view
Great position for me, easy walking distance to bars/restaurants and Military Cemetry. About 2km to Bridge, either walk or taxi (100 Baht at 6am to catch train)
Rooms small but adequate, A/C worked.
Lovely bar/restaurant overlooking river.
- Reallt nice experience on the raft. River view was great and the food excellent (best panang curry in Thailand)
The restaurant of the hotel is really nice, with too many insects but is part of the charm.
Also, it is located by the edge of the river, it is quite special.
- It was quiet, it had good views and very good food
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Raya Place offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 2.9 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.
- The location was very nice, comfortabel, calm and clean. Our stay was very nice. Especially the staff was very friendly and helpful. I forgot my diary and the woman contact us, but it was very difficult because we dont know where we wanna go next. And the woman was very dedicate and sent it several days across thailand to our next location. That was very great!
- Very nice staff, helped to find the conection to chiang mai. Drove us to downtown and to the busstation when we left.Room was very clean and quite.
Das Zimmer war sehr sauber und geräumig. Das wlan hat sehr gut funktioniert. Parkplätze sind vorhanden.
Die Unterkunft befindet sich ungefähr 4 Kilometer vom Stadtzentrum entfernt. Es ist mit Ausnahme des Hahns, der morgens lautstark im Innenhof kräht, sehr ruhig. Die Rezeption war während meiner Anwesenheit nie besetzt. Ein Telefon ist also für den Check-in und den Check-out notwendig. Die Matratze war etwas hart, aber nicht direkt ungemütlich.
- เป็นห้องพักที่สะอาด กว้างขวางเจ้าของใจดีอยู่ใจกลางตัวเมืองถ้าใครจำเป็นต้องพักในตัวเมืองแนะนำค่ะ ราคาไม่แพง
- De vriendelijke gastvrouw die ons geheel gratis een rondritje door Kanchanaburi gaf. Ze heeft ons zelf nog een taxi gegeven naar het trein station toen we vroeg het hotel gingen verlaten om door te reizen.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Jim Guesthouse is located in Kanchanaburi City in the region of Kanchanaburi Province, just 7 miles from Kanchanaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental.
- Good location for sightseeing, close to bridge over the river Kwai, and river. Nice room with comfy bed, great pool to return and relax in surrounded by beautiful garden. Jim the owner made us feel at home and extremely helpful about advice. Her green curry was the best I have had in Thailand and my partners Penang curry was delicious to.
- Very nice, spacious room and cozy pool area. We absolutely loved the owner. She is very kind and helps with whatevet needed. Stayed 5 nights instead of 3.
- So quiet. But close to restaurants. Jim was very helpful. Got us a scooter. Booked travel on to Hua Hin. Pointed out places to see.
- Quiet location across the river but within reasonable walking distance of downtown. Very charming and helpful host. She organized a Fantastic tour of the area and arranged local transportation quickly and efficiently. Rooms were basic but contained all the necessary features for a comfortable stay- Hot water, refrigerator, bathroom toiletries, etc.
Like most other reviewers I like:
The location: a 5 min. walk across the bridge from town or just 1 min. by scooter.
It is not the cheapest of accommodations available, but you get what you pay for.
P.Y. Guest House
One of our top picks in Kanchanaburi – and a guest favorite.
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 9 miles from Kanchanaburi, P.Y. Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.
- Authentic little guest house and the couple that run it are lovely and helpful
This is “just” a guesthouse but provides 5-star service!
The owners are very friendly and supportive. They recommended sight seeing spots, organised a tour and the owner himself drove us around to see it all. There is a restaurant near by but tuk-tuk service was arranged to get to other places. We could rent bicycles to get to the night market – very easy. The breakfast was plenty and delicious.
- Nice and cozy room in a quiet part of town just next to the fresh market. The owner were really nice and helpful. We had a very good stay 🙂
- Very friendly owners, provided us with useful information, booked for us the bus to Bangkok, organized a daily trip, pickup service, etc.
- Excellent hosts. Provided free lifts to bus station. Let us keep our bags at the hostel all day after checking out. Room was comfy and clean.
Canaan Guesthouse is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 9 miles from Kanchanaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is room service at the property.The family stay also provides bike rental.
- Great location and easy to connect to other places by bus
- It was perfect! Everything we needed! 2 minute walk to the bus station which made our days trips super easy! Nice cosy room, very good AC, clean and the bed is one of the comfiest I’ve slept whilst travelling Asia! Finally a place with really strong WiFi too, no complaints I would definitely stay again and recommend to all!!
- staff were helpful,breakfast,not included,was ok if you like eggs,seemed to be no other choice,but ok.
- The host Joy was very knowledgeable of the area and bus timetable etc. Complementary water and toiletries offered and laundry services available. Affordable especially considering the room has AC. Right next to the bus station and night market (latter was very important to us!)
Very nice place. Very close to the busstation which makes it the perfect base for exploring Kanchanaburi and the surroundings. We went to see the Erawan Waterfalls which was one of our absolute highlights in Thailand.
The room was sparkling clean, and the bed was very comfortable! Our host was very friendly as well. We had a great stay.
Clean Cottage offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.
- We are using the bunk bed rooms plus extra bed. The owner accommodate our request and very helpful giving directions and informations. She even use her car and took us to the bus terminal when we checked out. Bikes are available and free for us to use to go around.
- Comfortable bed, shower actually got hot, was able to store my luggage after check out, very friendly staff. Near lots of shops, bars and restaurants but not too noisy as down a side street which was safe.
- Good bed,nice place. Great location.friendly staff.Easy to find everything in that area.
- The host is lovely!! Free bikes were welcome since the bridge is pretty far walking. We enjoyed visiting the night market near the station. Very clean!
- Very kind staff, lovely food in the evening, and great to be able to use bikes from the property to explore the sights
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 8 miles from Kanchanaburi, Thai Guesthouse features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- We loved the stay. The owner is super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and worth the money. We didn’t expect much from the rating last we read but overall were very pleased. Especially the friendliness of the owners was worth the stay.
- Wonderful guest house, quite location, but only a minutes walk into town.
- Good location, clean and big room. Fridge and good AC. Free coffee and tea in common space.
location near to the main street for bars/food
location, 15 min walk to Bridge over river Kwai.
5 mins to war graves and good museum
Perfect location to explore Kanchanaburi. They rent out bikes for 50 baht and the property is located in a small quiet street. Walking distance from the train station and many restaurants.
Comfy big rooms. Very friendly staff!
Tamarind Guesthouse is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 7 miles from Kanchanaburi.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Close to most things that you want and had bikes to rent
- Great location, right on the river and 30 seconds way from lots of western and Thai restaurants, and plenty bars. There is a great shared balcony overlooking the river where you can watch the sunset.
I travelled to Kanchanaburi for the day but decided late afternoon to stay the night. I booked very late and arrived about an hour after booking. The room was a good size, basic with twin beds and fan only (my choice) with a wet room/shower.
Location is great, with bars very close by but no noise from them once in your room. As it was late evening I didn’t check out the facilities available apart from my room.
You’re about a five minute walk from the Museum and cemetery by turning right out of the hotel and a 10/15 minute walk to the bridge if you turn left.
For the price I was very pleased with the accommodation and for one night fan only wasn’t an issue.
Apart from bars, there are plenty of coffee shops and places for eat within a few minutes walk so location wise it’s great.
- Close to bus and train station and on a road with lots of bats and restaurants so never lacking choice
- On riverfront, few hundred yards away from the Kwai Bridge.
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 2.7 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Thanya Mansion features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.There is a shops at the property.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. The owner of this place is the only person, who speaks english, really friendly and chatty, always trying to help you and make your stay as great as possible. He gave us all the information that we needed to be able plan our trips. It is possible to use 3 bikes for free or rent a motorbike for reasonable price. It´s written only a day-rent but it is possible to rent it only for a half-day or just few hours and negotiate the price. In the morning we got coffee when we asked. Location is really good, only the railway station is little bit far. After check-out they store our backpacks and we could even use a shower in different room after returning back and stay as long as we wanted.
- Big clean room with two separate beds, private bathroom. Personal was really friendly. Possible to borrow bicycle for free and motorcycle for fee.
- not to far away from the Center, quiet and good internet
- The owner was one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. He was so friendly and helpful. The rooms are quite large and had tv’s in. The bathroom was clean and water was hot. There are now 3 push bikes which are free for guest use. The scooter rental also seemed very reasonably priced. The owner shared a lot of wisdom about the area.
- Not a stand alone hostel n cut out from the happenings area
Top Guest Houses In Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!