10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Phra Muang Trang Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Phra Muang Trang Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Phra Muang Trang Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Phra Muang Trang Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Phra Muang Trang Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Phra Muang Trang Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Phra Muang Trang Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Phra Muang Trang Province:
Libong Sunset Beach Resort
Offering a barbecue and views of the sea, Libong Sunset Resort is set in Ko Libong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guest house features air conditioning and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Libong Sunset Resort features free WiFi.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkelling and fishing. The guest house also offers bike hire. Trang is 28.6 miles from Libong Sunset Resort, while Ko Ngai is 16.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 26.1 miles from Libong Sunset Resort.
Absolutely amazing place. Wonderful qiet without many toutists. Clean and very nice rooms with sea view. You can watch sunset.
Stuff is si nice and friendly. They advice with “must see” on the island 🙂
- Sunset resort is the place you want to stay if you’re not looking for another poshy resort. The place is super nice and the staff super helpful, the fishermen village next to it gives a touch of real Thailand. If you live cats you will have a super nice surpris:six or seven really nice and healthy cats hang out in the garden. Private boats, kayak are available at the resort. If you have time travel around the island with a bike and explore the jungle and hidden beaches, feel the experience of being the only one at the beach.
Super nice people – there is no doctor/nurse on the island on weekends, my husband got an injury on another island and they really cared and helped us a lot.
You have the feeling you are completely alone in the resort and at the beach. Anyone who is looking for some quiet days should go there.
In no case worth the money as described in some other reviews. Small hotel farest away. If you want to be more or less alone on their small (not maintained, with some broken glass, stony) beach then this “resort” is ok.
Staff ok, food ok. For couples better then families, no other amenities. You can rent a bike.
We moved after one night to Libong Relax Beach resort – very good quality, amazing staff speaking English. Directly on a long, clean beach. Very good bed.
- Very friendly, value for money and wonderful cats. Straight onto the beach, very peaceful, waken to the lapping of the waves, delightful sunsets. Food very good, especially the mackerel and watermelon smoothies. Gentle and relaxing. Thank you.
- Absolutely amazing place. Wonderful qiet without many toutists. Clean and very nice rooms with sea view. You can watch sunset.
Village Garden Bungalows Kho Mook
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Village Garden Bungalows Kho Mook is located in Ko Mook in the region of Trang Province, just 22 miles from Ko Lanta. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is ticket service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Trang is 25 miles from Village Garden Bungalows Kho Mook , and Ko Ngai is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Good clean room comfy bed and good air-conditioning.
- The best thing about the property was its friendly and always smiling staff. Although some things could be improved, the attitude of the ladies who were taking care of us made our stay more than pleasant. It’s a very small complex – only 4 bungalows – which means no noise during the night or day. It’s located in the centre of the village so all the shops, restaurants and tourist offices are nearby. The main pier is 10 min walking distance from the property. The facilities in the room are rather basic but, in general, we felt we had everything we needed and the most important appliance in the room – the air conditioning – was working without any problems.
- We stayed at the property for one night. The reception was very helpful to arrange our transfer, they spoke good english and were really nice. The room is spacious and the aircon works perfectly. There were some cockroahes in the room and insects in the bathroom, but it is completely normal on the islands.
- Very comfy, calm area, close to the pier (you canot use taxi, which is default 50bht/person).
- Friendly people, very clean room, close to restaurants.
Cashew Nut Bungalow, Ko Mook
Cashew Nut Bungalow, Ko Mook is located in Ko Mook, 22 miles from Ko Lanta and 25 miles from Trang. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Ko Ngai is 7 miles from Cashew Nut Bungalow, Ko Mook, and Koh Kradan is 6 miles from the property. Trang Airport is 23 miles away.
I had a lovely time together with my girlfriend while staying at Cashewnut Bungalow! The Owner Mr. Yai is one of the friendliest and most caring persons you will meet. He speaks good english and he always had good ideas what to do and where to go. He even took as by motorbike to the beach for having a romantic time watching the sunset every time we asked him to and to other places on ﹰKoh ﹰMook- for free. We also rented a Kayak from Mr. Yai and explored the beautiful island together you have to see the emerald cave – amazing!
You will have a great and affordable Time at Cashewnut Bungalow! If you like it cooler in the night go for a tent, they where really comfy as well 🙂 The Bungalows are clean and mosquito free and the bed was good to sleep on.
- The owner was a fantastic host and made our stay on the island. Highly recommend staying here.
Lovely to be in a place that the owner really cared about. Fantastic host with extremely helpful information as well as transporting us around the island.
Would highly recommend staying here.
- The owner is one of a kind, takes you to the best places, gives you the best recommendations and wants everyone to be happy! Cheers to you Yai.
- The location is very central! Only a few meters from the main market street & Pier. Perfect for backpackers! Yai is more than happy to give you advise on travelling for the best price. He will give you the local knowledge to make sure you get good deals for activities. He will also take you to the beach etc if he has the free time. He also has a good knowledge of the local plants and their uses.
- I had a lovely time together with my girlfriend while staying at Cashewnut Bungalow! The Owner Mr. Yai is one of the friendliest and most caring persons you will meet. He speaks good english and he always had good ideas what to do and where to go. He even took as by motorbike to the beach for having a romantic time watching the sunset every time we asked him to and to other places on ﹰKoh ﹰMook- for free. We also rented a Kayak from Mr. Yai and explored the beautiful island together you have to see the emerald cave – amazing!
One of our best sellers in Ko Mook! Nature Hill offers accommodations in Ko Mook.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.You can play darts at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. Ko Lanta is 22 miles from Nature Hill, and Trang is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 24 miles from Nature Hill.
- Lovely wooden house decorated in a tasteful way, greenery and tropical birds singing all around, the picture was just perfect as well as the owners’ hospitality.
The room was a double bamboo hut. The shower room was spacious and very clean
Su and Neil were the best hosts yet. They couldn’t help us enough, even cooked our catch for our evening meal which gave us a really good chance to talk about the changes to the island over the recent years and understand the islanders
A very special experience
- We loved everything! A 2 minutes walk to Charlie’s beach
- Breakfasts were great, fresh mango and papaya- my favorites! Pi the owner is lovely, and new baby Hugo a delight to play with. The room was the nicest I stayed in on my whole time in Thailand. It has an extra little balcony and bean bags, and lots of great touches like umbrellas to use for the sun, plenty of bottled water and great thick towels. The plants outside the windows are beautiful
Nice big room
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Lucky Bunggalow is located in Ko Mook, 22 miles from Ko Lanta and 24 miles from Trang.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Ko Ngai is 7 miles from Lucky Bunggalow, and Koh Kradan is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very nice bungalows in great location in the city. Charlie beach is a bit far, but for ferry and city is perfect. Nice owner. The place is new so cleanliness and facilities are great.
- Several restaurants, shops and tour organisers nearby. One beach 10min walk away and Charlie Beach can be reached easily by taxi for 50 baht/person. Good aircon. We enjoyed our stay on this friendly island and can recomment Lucky if you’re up for a modern bungalow stay.
- The owner is really kind and the size of the place quite cozy not too big so it’s good for your quiet vacation
- The bungalows are pretty and very have welcoming air conditioning.
- The property had all the things necessary for a comfortable stay. I loved the big sliding doors that let in light. It is close to the beach and pier.
Paradise Lost Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Paradise Lost Resort is located in Koh Kradan, 23 miles from Ko Lanta and 30 miles from Trang. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Ko Ngai is 7 miles from Paradise Lost Resort, and Ko Lanta is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 29 miles from Paradise Lost Resort.
- We loved staying here. Perfect location, close to both sides of the island. Clean accommodation, lovely owners. Nothing was too much for Cha. Best food on the island – authentic home cooked Thai food. I’m vegan too and didn’t have any problems. Highly recommend! Thank you for a wonderful stay, we miss you!!!
- Good restaurant for both breakfast and dinner. Strategic location, nice staff.
Near a great swimming beach and near the best snorkling spot, both can be accessed with a short walk through the jungle
The facilities were clean and safe
The family that run this place are lovely
Can pay by CC
- Bungalow was cool enough to sleep well. Nice breeze and good fan. Bed fairly comfortable. Bungalow spacious, clean and comfortable. Good food, pricey though but seems to be pricey anywhere in Ko Kradan.
- Nice staff. We had bought some water and beers coming to the island, and they let us keep it in the kitchen fridge. Gave us a ride to catch our boat.
Mountain View Resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Mountain View Resort is located in Ko Mook, 22 miles from Ko Lanta and 25 miles from Trang. The guest house has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.Ko Ngai is 6 miles from Mountain View Resort, and Koh Kradan is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 24 miles from Mountain View Resort.
- bamboo huts in the green. very peaceful atmosphere. Staff is very nice and makes you feel at home. Near the most beautiful, if not the only beautiful beach on ko mook, Had Farng aka Charlie beach. breakfast is very good, good value and plentiful.
- The breakfast was the best we’d had during our 4 weeks in Thailand! Neil, his wife and the staff were super friendly and helpful. The cottages are really cosy and stylish. The place is really good value for money.
- The setting on the hill was gorgeous. Staff super helpful and friendly. The place was quiet day and night and it’s only 5 minutes from Charlie beach.
- We had a very relaxing stay in ko mook. We liked the atmosphere and the people at mountain view resort. Just a few minutes away from the nicest beach and restaurant of the island away. Hope to come back there soon!
- Best location on the island, in the woods so always shadow available, but only a 5 minute walk to Charlie Beach, from where you can also paddle to the emerald cave. The breakfast is very tasty, although it will take a while to arrive, worth the wait. Across the area of the huts, a bar is available and a restaurant as well. Apart from this, within 15 minute walking there are a number of amazing Thai restaurants. For the entire island goes: things will not come quickly, but they will come, enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and don’t try to rush anything.
One of our best sellers in Ko Mook! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Mook, 22 miles from Ko Lanta, Mookies Bungalow features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Trang is 26 miles from Mookies Bungalow, and Ko Ngai is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere and staff were great!!! Very helpful and met all our needs.
- Very friendly staff, great location and value for money in the aircon bungalows
- cozy; daily cleaned; good european-style restaurant; close to the beach and local restaurants
- We stayed three nights in a standard fan room in the backrow for 35 USD/night. The rooms are simple but clean and with a fridge. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They also give discount if you ask to extend your stay. The restaurant has ok food for reasonable prices. We got hot water for free to make our own coffee. For great food we recommend rubber tree restaurant five minutes walk from Mookies in direction to Charlie beach… Furthermore we rent a kayak twice for two hours for 150 baht. Walking to Charlie beach takes less than 10 minutes.
very friendly and helpful staff makes you feel welcome and home!
very tasty food with fresh fish and real Thai food!
bungalows clean and cosy!
perfect location 3 minutes from the best beach on the island
Bamboo Hut Bangalow
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. With the views of greenery, Bamboo Hut Bungalow offers pet-friendly accommodation in Ko Mook. Foods are served at the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is accessible throughout the property and free private parking is available.All bungalows feature a fan and a private bathroom that comes with a shower. Guests can take a deep breath at the private bamboo balcony and enjoy the views.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkelling, diving and fishing. Trang is 24.9 miles from Bamboo Hut Bangalow, while Ko Ngai is 6.8 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Food was good. Cute little bungalow for anyone traveling alone. Would stay here if I visited again. I loved the hammock on the front porch area.
- The local family running this place is absolutely adorable. Thank you for everything!
- Great location 10min from Charlie Beach. Good food and very nice host
- nice landlords, very clean, for this price absolute good value
- Great staff! The room was not fully ready when we arrived, but they let us put our bags there. The lady at the front desk gave us a ride to the beach right after as she was going that way for something. The most welcoming place we stayed at on our Thailand trip. All staff smiling and welcoming all the time. They also gave us a free ride to the pier when we checked out!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Seaside home is located in Ko Mook.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Ko Lanta is 22 miles from Seaside home, and Trang is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 23 miles from Seaside home.
Accommodation after a recent refurbishment. Well-functioning air conditioning. Nice staff.
50 meters to a nice restaurant ..
Really really kind and helpful stuff!
The rooms are small but have air con and fridge.
Host was very nice (even cooked for us one night)
We also took two trips with their boat. Can only recommend it!
- The lady owner has really set this little hotel up so well. She is so hospitable and welcoming. It was good value for money
- The Owner is like s mum. She is friendly and warm. She Can fix daytrips for you, exclusively. And the price is very fair.
- Accommodation after a recent refurbishment. Well-functioning air conditioning. Nice staff.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Phra Muang Trang Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Phra Muang Trang Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Phra Muang Trang Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Phra Muang Trang Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!