10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province:
Pai Forest Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Pai Forest Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A TV is provided.You can play darts at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Cleanliness and luxury. Nice bed to sleep on. We could not believe our luck! Will be back again!
- Lovely to have own space, good little bathroom to ourselves as well
- Everything was great value and staff very friendly
Ban Dalah Pai
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ban Dalah Pai offers accommodations in Pai. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- It was clean room with beautiful mountain view. At night we could admire of the Moon on very cosy balcony.
- the property is quiet, in country side with great views. pool is small but since unheated and cool outside, didn’t use. had private driver so could reach night bazaar area
- The closest thing to home out of all the places we have been at in our trip. chang and the rest of the staff are amazing! the most beautiful place with the most beautiful view.
The Views from the property are stunning, a little gem of a small family run resort, staff friendly and helpful. The accomadation is good clean good Aircon and wifi
They arranged the hire of Motorbikes to be delivered to the hotel.
- Staff was willing to pick up and bring to town whenever. Rooms were clean
Baan Aew Pai
One of our best sellers in Pai! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Baan Aew Pai offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles from the property.
Very well managed hotel recommended!!
If you want to stay in pai this one must go!!
- I can’t say enough good things about this lovely place. So clean and beautiful. The location is 2 minutes from walking street and very quiet. Your own mini fridge, fresh free water daily, tea set out in the outside area in the morning, AC which I turned off at night because it was cool enough with the windows open. This would have easily cost me 300$ a night on Canada. It is exactly as pictured in photos.
- Lovely bungalow, nothing to fault about this place. Clean, beautiful, quite area and only a 5 min walk to the walking street.
- The night time quiet, very powerful water heater, large semi firm bed. Very quiet a/c. breakfast coffee and toast.
It’s very closed to walking market much more than I thought
Room are clean and comfortable
The prices is cheap with good room quality.
- Very well managed hotel recommended!!
The Mountain View Backpacker Guest House
One of our best sellers in Pai! Offering seasonal pool, The Mountain View Guest House offers accommodation in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. A free transfer from and to Pai Town is available upon arrival and departure.Some units have a seating area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.A free pick up and drop off from Pai town is available, as well as free use of a public swimming pool located 1.6 miles from the guest house.Pai Night Market is 0.9 miles from The Mountain View Guest House, while Pai Bus station is 0.9 miles from the property. Pai Airport is 2.2 miles away.
- The place was beautiful, the bangalow with hammock very comfy, the staff was incredibly solicitous and it was overall just great value! Wanted to stay longer.
The staff was very nice and helpful.
The view war really good from our bungalow. And the bungalow itself was good and clean.
You are on a hill so we always drove with the scooter to the center of Pai. It took around 3-5 minutes 🙂
So for us it was a really great experience to stay there.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, very reasonable price for bungalows and food. The location was beautiful, although being up the mountain made a bit of a walk uphill from the centre town but this is easily overcome by scooter rental. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Pai.
- It was a cute bungalow woth a hammock on top of a hill. Very quiet and a nice view. Free pick up from bus station.
- The location was so amazing! Also I just couldn’t believe the price was so low.
Pai Wood Life Resort
Located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province, 0.6 miles from Pai Walking Street, Pai Wood Life Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 54 miles away.
- I was freezing in the room, which smelled musty, but was ok. The pool is tiny and and freezing cold. Staff is sweet. Breakfast ok. Place ok, but something a bit ‘off’ about it. I liked that it was a bit outside of town though.
The Owner is really Nice, and Will help you with everything! Nothing is to much for him!
The first night was really cold, so he gave us extra blanked the second night!
- I liked the hotel. Very nice Chalet and it was quiet.
- stuff was very helpful with everything. Owner cooked all the meals by himself and it was fantastic. We chilled out in pool.
- Owner “Lou” is a lovely man with only your comfort at the forefront of his mind. He drove us in his car to the hospital twice in our stay as we had an accident on a bike. He waited for us to get up each morning then made us coffee and whatever we wanted for breakfast. Drew us out maps of where to go! He was just great. The resort is a 10 min walk from the walking market of Pai, which was really convenient! I would go back!
Happy House Bungalows
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Happy House Bungalows offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Lovely town great tour to caves. The view, the quiet, pretty surroundings and the free bike. nice owner free sidecar ride up there
- Was sworn at very rudely by Australian manager. Was one kilometre in the middle of nowhere, no help or restaraunts.
- We had a medical emergency in the middle of the night and the staff went above and beyond to help by bringing us to the hospital and picking us up an hour later. We can’t thank Happy Hill enough for coming to our rescue. On top of that the room was clean, spacious, with hot water and great wifi! Excellent value for money, we would definitely stay again.
- Nice bungalow to relax in a quite place relatively near the center (1.5km). Recommend to rent a scooter, specially to go out for dinner at night, since road is dark. Lovely terrace to have breakfast, or a cold beer.
- We stayed 2 nights in bungalow, then 3 nights in their hostel in town. Very nice staff. Clean, large rooms. Free water & coffee. Quiet area, short walk from town (bungalow another 15 minutes). Wifi works great in bungalow, not so good in private rooms but in common area no problem.
Day Off Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Pai! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Day Off Guesthouse offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Day Off Guesthouse.
- Checked in before check in time, people were all lovely, good base for main Pai as close to bars and night market etc
- We loved the area outside the room to relax! The staff were also lovely!
- A nice wooden home and room, gives the feeling to sleep kind of outside as well. The fan was enough, it didn’t get too hot here. The bathroom looks cool and edgy and is good enough, too.
- It’s worth for the money wht we pay .. friendly staff.
- Staff were super friendly and welcoming. The room was great and had everything we needed and was nice and comfortable. Great value for money and great location
Sawasdeepai River Resort
Located in Pai, 1,550 feet from Pai Walking Street, Sawasdeepai River Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Big comfortable room, nice garden / river view and the best was the on premises yoga twice a day! Also the owners are super friendly and helpful. Location is perfect
Location.It was a lovely place to return to after exploring and chill.Watching the yoga classes was fascinating.It is small and friendly and it felt like the owners really cared and showed it in small endearing gestures.It really grew on us.
Even when it was 37 degrees, the rooms are cool and shady.The upstairs hammock and wicker sofa area is lovely. Fresh coffee in their lovely mugs is glorious too.
You get you own detached bungalow with a little porch, washing line and private bathroom.
It’s in a lovely setting, next to the river with beautiful bright coloured materials hanging outside and a well maintained garden area with a separate chill-out deck with a number of hammocks and seating.
The bed was really comfortable and our room was nicely decorated. The shower wasn’t working too well, so one of the guys came to have a look at it and ended up deciding to install a brand new one for us, which was fantastic.
The location is great, super close to everything in town, but far enough away from the bars that you can only hear them in the distance. I had no problem falling asleep anyway!
The hotel staff were very friendly and polite too, which is always an added bonus.
I would 100% stay there again and would recommend it to any kind of traveller; solo, couple, friends, whatever. Perfect place in Pai!
- Resort is beside the river. it quiet and very enjoy the sunrise moment.
- Location is one of the best in Pai! Owners family was very friendly and helpful. Each house has a cute and comfortable terrace, this place is really quiet even despite that its close to the road and night venues, walking street is only in few minutes from resort. Breakfast was very delicious with thai or western set on choice
Pai Porpeang Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Pai! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pai Porpeang Guesthouse offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 52 miles from Pai Porpeang Guesthouse.
- Loved everything about this place, it’s like a little jungle sanctuary! So many beautiful birds to see, we even had one nesting outside our room! The kitties and doggo are also really sweet and friendly. The room was HUGE, big comfy bed, big bathroom, outside seating area and even a little fridge. Bananas and coffee available all day. We booked for 3 nights and ended up staying for 6
- Outsidr of the center, nice place to relax with the hammocks,. The bungalows are really nice. I have to admit I haven’t been off the property to much as this was a great place for me to chill down, listen to some music and read a book. Also you have a fridge for cold water and free coffee and tea acces the whole day!
- Very nice, chilled place on the hills of Pai. Big comfy beds and great value for money. Recommended.
- Nothing to say.the place is peacefull,staff very friendly.a taste of paradise…
- I loved everything! We booked for 3 nights and stayed for 2 weeks! Our bungalow was like a piece of heaven. The bed is huge and comfortable with a mosquito canopy above. Everything is made out of wood, very rustic. Bathroom is big and spacious with a warm shower. It was so nice to fall asleep every night to the sounds of nature. Our bungalow faced a pond and the mountains. There is a chill space on our porch and another one on the little pond with hammocks. Perfect for watching the sunset. There is an open kitchen area outside you can use. Coffee, tea, bread and bananas are always there for you to use. I loved it here so much I did not want to leave. It’s that perfect simple getaway that you want to just stay in forever. Pai in wonderful as well. Owner is a sweet lady that is always there but never in your way. I can’t wait to return again one day!
Pai Yard Guest House
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Pai Yard Guest House is located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- the hosts are very friendly and gave us advice what to do or eat at Pai. it is located in a quite area and in the evening is very cosy with the lights. the room cools down at night. you can chill out at the bar and it is easy to make contact with others. you can get breakfast and other foof for a reasonable price. we only booked one night but if there was still room we would have booked another night.
- The accomodation was great! The owners were very friendly and tried to help with everything, beds were soft and comfortable. My experience here was amazing
- Quiet place, lot of space hammocks and couch where chill, scooter for rent and all day meal available at a good price, best staff ever met, towel, soap and lockers provided, excellent fast wifi, perfect atmosphere! Defined I would be back.
Highly recommend if you want a chilled out hostel just a short walk from the shops and bars.
Great place to stay
Away from the party scene but still great time with good ppl.!
Josh and Jip are really nice ppl and really helpfull ! I will be staying there again next time im in Pai
Top Guest Houses In Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!