10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province:
Located in Mae Rim in the region of Chiang Mai Province, 9 miles from Chiang Mai, Youdin Kindee features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Samoeng is 12 miles from Youdin Kindee, and Hang Dong is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- I really enjoyed staying in the yellow hut. It was so spacious and comfortable and wonderfully decorated. Each hut is different and there is quirky artwork in all the rooms and communal areas. The whole property has an artistic individual flair. The owners are very friendly and recommended places for me to visit as well as a driver. I was the only guest and had a delicious breakfast and dinner cooked for me every day. If you are looking for tranquility and “the slow life”, you won’t find a better place outside Chiang Mai.
- The bed was super comfy. They provided the Softest fleece blankets which we slept on top of as it was hot but they provided extra comfort for the bed. The location is beautiful and the place has a really cosy and natural vibe. The bungalows are a little rustic so bear this in mind, overall we were taken with the charm and uniqueness of the farm.
- Lovely little place with character, charming and helfpul hosts, nice food
- Es war wunderschön die besitzer sehr nett und die häuschen mit sehr viel liebe designt der kaffee ist richtig gut und die lage in die berge ist top!
- Veel groen, privacy en mooi. De bungalow was fantastisch met eigen overdekt terras en hangmat. De tuin is mooi aangelegd. De huisjes zijn kleurrijk en uniek. De eigenaar denkt graag met je mee over dagtochten. In de buurt is heel erg veel te doen. Je bent er een half uur dichterbij dan bij een verblijf in Chiang Mai.
One@Nature, Mae Rim
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, One@Nature, Mae Rim offers accommodations in Ban Mai Na Hi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Chiang Mai is 10 miles from One@Nature, Mae Rim, and Mae Rim is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Phu Pha View Doi
Phu Pha View Doi is located in Samoeng, 19 miles from Chiang Mai and 17 miles from Mae Rim. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Hang Dong is 19 miles from Phu Pha View Doi, and Ban Pong is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Quite location, If you looking for some rest of stay escape from the city choose here. They also served Thai BBQ style for dinner as your order. Staffs are local staff and they do all their best with 24 hrs call center. Our child can really enjoyed and love this place. Free breakfast also included, they served simply breakfast but not bad. We booked the Tree House that we got good panorama views. We awaken with 18•C on March with water dew besides all our glass windows. Hope to be there next time.
- Atmospheric location in the hills of Samoeng. Large grounds n greenery. Nice breakfast.
- I like the owners’ hospitality. They’re very nice and generous people.
Great Location and great view.
The glass house is simply amazing!
The owners are wonderfull people, north Thai style breakfast really good.
- We loved our stay at Phu Pha View Doi, and really felt like home right from the start. The rooms are beautiful, clean, quiet and cozy, and the view is stunning! The Thai breakfast was delicious too! They are currently building some new bungalows, and there is a camping ground too. We will come back, for sure!
One of our best sellers in San Sai! Banyen Villa is located in San Sai, 7 miles from Chiang Mai and 5 miles from Mae Rim. The guesthouse has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Samoeng is 19 miles from Banyen Villa, and Hang Dong is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 9 miles from Banyen Villa.
- Good concept, small resort, traditional Thai construction, large traditional style Thai bed. I get the impression the place is underused, the staff looked almost shocked that they had a visitor. That lends to a general atmosphere of “shabbiness?”
- スタッフがとても親切で感激した。シャワールームが素晴らしい。近くにタイ食堂がいくつもあって便利。Staff is very friendly and kindly. Shower room is amazing! Many thai rocal food shop is near. We want stay again!
- พนักงานให้คสามช่วยเหลือดี ที่ตั้งอยู่ไกล้กับมหาวิทยาลัยแม่โจ้ สระวายน้ำ ธรรมชาติ ความเป็นส่วนตัว
- รูปแบบการตกแต่งเรียบๆพื้นเมือง สบายๆ ห้องพักกว้างขวาง เงียบสงบ
- บรรยากาศดีมาก ห้องพักสวยมาก เห็นครั้งแรกชอบเลย ทำให้อยากมาอีก
Rumpai Loft Habitat
Located in Chiang Mai, 2.4 miles from Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center, Rumpai Loft Habitat features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is valet parking at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. City Art & Cultural Center is 2.8 miles from Rumpai Loft Habitat, and Wat Chiang Man is 3 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
The nicest hotel I have stayed in Thailand for that price!
Super clean and comfy. The girl at the reception is very friendly and kind!
Definitely recommend this place!
- A bit far from the city center but worth the short travel. Ideal if you have your own car or you do bookings via Uber. Exceptionally accommodating staff! Would come back again for Logan, the resident dog.
- Awesome modern loft style place with fantastic and helpful staff. Highly recommended ??
- The room is nice and comfortable. All decoration are so cool. So private when I was in the room. Small hotel and cool atmosphere.
- Love this hotel. It’s a small industrial style hotel with many comforts. Spacious rooms with a small balcony, the cafe area is lovely, and the cutest dog and cat that hangs out.
- The nicest hotel I have stayed in Thailand for that price!
Rest Solution Chiang Mai
Located 0.6 miles from Nimman Haemin in Chiang Mai, Rest Solution Chiang Mai features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find ticket service at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 0.9 miles from Rest Solution Chiang Mai, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Excellent location to the airport , the staff were very friendly and helpful . The room big , comftable bed . It wasn’t noisy , I have stayed in chaing mai many times and the aircraft noise was no more than any other hotel there . Great value for money . I would stay again . Super impressed
- It was really nice and big, everything clean, good location.
- the staff were friedly and the hotel was really clean
- It’s located near the Airport and If you love seeing the bottoms of airplanes from your room – you will like the place. But there is no real problems with extra noise or something else as I had thought before my staying
staffs are nice
the check-in time was faster than expected
the bed was okay
The Unity Resort
The Unity Resort is located in Mae Rim, 6 miles from Chiang Mai and 15 miles from Samoeng. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides car rental. Hang Dong is 13 miles from The Unity Resort, and Ban Pong is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Now Chiang Mai
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Now Chiang Mai offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just half a mile from Wat Chiang Man. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.City Art & Cultural Center is 0.7 miles from Now Chiang Mai, and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 0.7 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
Chang Phueak is a great choice for travelers interested in nature, friendly locals and relaxation.
- We had 4 days in Chiangmai and that was a very great trip thanks to Now Chiang Mai. Firstly, the place was very beautiful and clean. For affordable price, we had a very big room in the 4th floor for 4 people. The view was great, the furniture inside was pretty and delicate. It included air conditioner and ceiling fan, so we were really satisfied. Besides, the boss is very nice. He suggested the transportation way, food place, everything about the tour… in a really enthusiastic way even though we asked him so many questions. He even booked the tour to Golden Triangle so easily for us, drove us and waited outside so that we could play in the Grand Canyon for hours. And the price for the driving to Grand Canyon is kinda reasonable. He also lent us bicycles so we could go to 7Eleven more easily. In brief, we’re very satisfied with the service of Now Chiang Mai.
– best Host ever!
– industrial look of object
– shared “meeting room” with kitchen and sofas
– great feel during stay, just like a home 🙂
- It exceeds our expectation. It worths the money very much. I will choose Now Chiang Mai again next time I come. Strongly recommend!
Clean & spacious rooms!
Staff are very friendly and helped us with booking everything we did.
- Nice taste of decoration. About 8-10 miniutes walk to the north gate. Very nice staff.
Little Bear’s Home
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Located in Chiang Mai, 350 feet from City Art & Cultural Center, Little Bear’s Home features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Wat Chiang Man is 1,850 feet from Little Bear’s Home, and Tha Pae Gate is half a mile away. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
The decoration is cute. Including stuffed bears.
Room is spacious and comfortable.
Our children liked it.
Location is the best. In the very heart of the Old Town, it is several ten seconds walking on the street on the Sunday night market as well.
There are lots of eateries nearby, and you can walk to 7-11, temples, museums, etc.
I would like to stay again next time.
We love the clean rooms, it’s a good location close to a lot of bars, temples and restaurants.
They also have a great service of laundry and the price is really accesible
We pay for a late check out and it was totally worth it, we will definitely come back!
Awesome location, clean and lovely staff.
Free coffee and biscuits in the lobby
- The location is wonderful. The hotel is right off the Sunday Walking Market which happened to be the first night we arrived in Chiang Mai. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
All the bears were very adorable
The room were very spacious and clean
Love that it was walking distance to the night market
- The decoration is cute. Including stuffed bears.
Plaina Coffee And House
Plaina Coffee And House is located in Mae Rim, 13 miles from Chiang Mai and 16 miles from Samoeng. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hang Dong is 20 miles from Plaina Coffee And House, and Ban Pong is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- This was a perfect resort if you want somewhere beautiful, private and out of the way. We came in on Christmas Day via motorcycle and we had just found it by accident on Booking.com because we extended our stay in Mae Rim. Will be staying here again.
- อาหารอร่อยดีค่ะ ที่นอนนอนสบายมากค่ะ เจ้าของแนะนำดีค่ะ บอกทางชัดเจนดี แม้เข้ายากแต่ก็ทำให้เข้าใจได้ค่ะ
- เจ้าของเป็นกันเอง น่ารักมากๆ พักแล้วรู้สึกยุกับผู้ใหญ่ในครอบครัว เจ้าของรีสอร์ทไม่จุกจิกค่ะ บรรยากาศดีเริศ ทำงานเหนื่อยๆมาพักที่นี่แล้วรู้สึกมีพลังทำงานมากขึ้นจิงๆค่ะ
- การบริการของเจ้าของที่พัก ความเอาใจใส่ลูกค้า เป็นกันเอง
- บรรยากาศที่พัก เจ้าของที่พักและแม่บ้านที่ดูแลที่พักอัธยาศัยดีมาก ดูแลดีน อาหารเช้าข้าวต้มอร่อยคะ
Top Guest Houses In Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Mae Mae Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!