10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province:
Janson’s House is located in Ban Mae Kon, just 7 miles from Chiang Rai. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Just like visiting a family. We got a very warm welcome by our host. We got picked up from the airport, can rent a Motor-Bike to go around. The House is big enough with a Kitchen and Dining Area, free Coffee, free Drinking water. We had a nice stay there and enjoyed it very much.
- Great location relative to Singha Park. Literally, minutes away. By motorcycle, you can cut through in 1 minute. Very friendly owners, but if you don’t speak some Thai, I’m not sure they speak much English. Could be a fun stay for a group of people who know each other.
- บ้านพักสะอาด สะดวกสบาย คุณลุงคุณป้าใจดีมาก ประทับใจมากค่ะ
- คุณลุงคุณป้าเจ้าของที่พักใจดีมากๆ ห้องสะอาด อยุ่ใกล้ๆไร่สิงค์ปาร์คเช่าจักรยานข้างๆที่พัก(50บาท)ปั่นไปเที่ยวในไร่ได้ ถ้ามีโอกาสจะแวะมาพักอีกนะคะ
- การบริการ ความสะดวกสบาย และบริเวณท่องเที่ยวใกล้เคียง อาจเดินทางลำบากนิดหน่อย แต่โดยรวมชอบมากๆ
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manonnee offers accommodations in Ban Mae Kon, just 7 miles from Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Night market closer by some days. Great food! Also nice cafe next door.
- Nice quiet location. Lovely guest house excellente value.
General: This is a good hotel with nice interior and exterior. I will not explain further as you can see photos yourself. – Room: Clean, equipped, spacious with very comfortable mattress, Location: 5 minute drive to Singha Park and 15 mins drive to Wat Rong Kun.
Food: Very good quality and great soft-boiled rice and pan egg(order hot menu) ,bread coffee, fruit.
Free and good strength wi-fi throughout hotel.
***Added value: Hotel owner which is professional yet friendly and ready to help. Subtle in offering assistance but not annoying and respecting the guest’s privacy! These I find extremely important and that is what made this hotel different in a positive way from many others I stayed at in the past. Would definitely stay here again.
- Friendly and helpful staff and comfortable environment.
- Large and beautiful room, very comfortable bed, large bathroom and breakfast included. The architecture and furnishings is amazing, the staff pay attention to every detail, both inside and outside, excellent cleaning and wonderful area. I highly recommend this hotel.
Ruen Lamai Lanna
Located in Ban Mae Aep, 6 miles from Chiang Rai, Ruen Lamai Lanna features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 10 miles from the property.
Warm welcome from the owner. He called to make sure your check in in advance. This is B&B type but over expectations. The room got clean and towel changed everyday.
Close to Singha park
- Staff were both friendly and unbelievably helpful. Good breakfast. Clean room and comfy bed in quiet garden surrounds. Owner even provided transport to and from jazz festival site at Singha Park (5.4km away!)
- Good sized, clean bungalows on the 1211 just outside Chiang rai. Thai breakfast of spicy rice soup, plus toast. No restaurants or anything else within walking distance, so need your own transport.
- The quiet, the host was definitely the best in hospitality!
– อาหารเช้า ข้าวต้มอร่อยมาก
– เตียงที่รีวิวอื่นว่าแข็ง จริงๆ นอนสบายมาก ผ้าห่มเนื้อดีห่มสบาย
– ใกล้ Singha park ห่างแค่ 3 กม.
– มีสวนหย่อม เรือนไทย สะพานไม้ ให้ถ่ายรูปสวยๆ
– เจ้าของ nice มาก ให้การต้อนรับดี ชอบพูดออกตัวว่าโรงแรมไม่ค่อยพร้อม แต่จริงๆ ทำได้ดีแล้วครับ
- Warm welcome from the owner. He called to make sure your check in in advance. This is B&B type but over expectations. The room got clean and towel changed everyday.
Pak Ping Ing Jai
Located in Ban Mai in the region of Chiang Rai Province, 7 miles from Chiang Rai, Pak Ping Ing Jai features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 12 miles from Pak Ping Ing Jai.
It’s not in town but very close to Wat Rong Khun. In a quiet gated community, with quiet neighbours. Almost like a rich friend’s home with cosy single building rooms, spread out among nice flower beds.
The shower head fell n broke into pieces. I wanted to compensate them but they said it was OK, nevermind! !
- Fairly Good stay. Quiet place. Clean and big room if you choose family room. We did not expect for such a big one but it was our last choice. The family room is very spacious for 4 people. The bed was fairly comfy. Common facility is ok.
Rooms are very comfortable, feel home.
Owners of the place are very friendly and approachable.
5 min drive from the White Temple but a bit far to walk. It’s not a problem cause you can nigotiate with owners (lovely thai family, the lady speaks English) and they can pick you up to the Temple, to drive you around and show places near by. Also they can drop you off to the airport upon request, and they charge just a little price.
The hospitality and the comfort, it’s a warm nice place, with a great location near the white temple.
It was clean and tidy, over expectations.
The AC was good and modern it’s even better than the pictures.
- Very cozy room-house. The owners are very friendly. Thank you!
- It’s not in town but very close to Wat Rong Khun. In a quiet gated community, with quiet neighbours. Almost like a rich friend’s home with cosy single building rooms, spread out among nice flower beds.
Reun Pon Aek
Located in Chiang Rai, 450 feet from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple, Reun Pon Aek features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 7 miles from Reun Pon Aek, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Close to the White Temple. Clean and comfy place. Big room. Good wi-fi, AC, free breakfast.
- Great location, just in front of the White Temple so you can be the first one to visit before the crowds gather. Clean and comfortable.
- Perfect location for visiting white temple, very accommodating and friendly owner/staff.
- Me and my boyfriend stayed there recently (20-23 Oct 2017 to be exact!) and I love the location of this hotel – the famous White Temple is just a stone’s throw away and Singha Park is also close by (4kms)! The staff especially the owner is super dooper nice and helpful. The room is spacious (we got the Deluxe Room with Balcony). The hotel and surroundings are clean. For breakfast – you can choose to have “American Breakfast” or “Rice Porridge with chicken”.
- Everything! We loved this place and the family that runs it. They were very accommodating to us and made our stay wonderful. The guesthouse and the cafe behind it are delightful- clean, well-taken care of, and decorated nicely. We got picked up from the airport for a reasonable fee and they were willing to drop us off at the bus station too when we needed to leave. We were very fortunate and met a friend/cousin (?), Dewin, who was a WONDERFUL tour guide. My husband and I both agree it was one of our favorite days while in Thailand. Thank you!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Garage offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 9 miles from The Garage.
- This guest house is super! Totally beyond my expectation!! It might small but their staff hospitality manner are the best… Super helpful, they even provided us with all the information and recommended areas to visit! We are satisfied with everything 😀
- Extra clean. Bright. Super friendly and helpful family. Parking under an awning.
- Very good to have the kitchen facilities, and so close to our room. The staff was excellent and were willing to go the extra mile to help us get around.
- Comfy beds, cute vibe. Helpful staff- suggestions of things to do and Helped with transport to the White Temple and airport.
- The receptionist is very helpful, he help us arrange a very nice tour and the room was nice clean n nice.0
At Chiangrai Resort
The elegant At Chiangrai Resort provides spacious all-inclusive rooms a 5-minute drive from Wat Rong Khun Temple. It offers Wi-Fi and a minibar, free of charge. Guests can also arrange a 2-way limousine transfer between Chiang Rai Airport for an additional charge.It is located a 15-minute drive from Chiang Rai Walking Street and 20 minutes from Chiang Rai Airport. Parking is available on site.All rooms are air conditioned and fitted with tiled flooring. They are equipped with a TV, a hairdryer and a modern bathroom. Some room have a private balcony.At Chiangrai Steak House serves Thai and Western specialities. Other facilities at the hotel include a tour desk which organises excursions to local attractions. Guests can also request for laundry services.
No reviews yet.
Pan Kled Villa Eco Hill Resort
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Pan Kled Villa Eco Hill Resort is located in Chiang Rai in the region of Chiang Rai Province, just 1.6 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides car rental. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 6 miles from Pan Kled Villa Eco Hill Resort, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 7 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 6 miles away.
- We loved staying at Pan Kled Villa. The bungalows are very clean and spacious for two, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is simple, but good. The best thing was the garden surrounding the restaurant and bungalows, it was just calm and beautiful. One of the best accommodations we had in Thailand!
- As a matter of fact, the omelettes were extra fluffy and tender, and there was real butter for your toast, the first we’d seen and so much enjoyed. It’s out from the center in a beautiful tropical garden, which meant spending money on tuktuks but the greenery and quiet made it worthwhile. Staff we’re outstandingly friendly and helpful.
- In the renovated rooms it is now car and clean and a really good mattress.
- Unusual but pleasant cabin accomadation.Communal facilities very nice.Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Very nice little huts with terrace. The reception / dinning area was confortable with good atmosphere and we stayed there a few hours reading and having a beer. The staff was helpful and friendly. The lunch was delicious!
Huen Him Bung
Huen Him Bung is located in Chiang Rai, 3.9 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 6 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Milin Guesthouse is located in Chiang Rai, just 2.4 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 6 miles from Milin Guesthouse, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 6 miles from Milin Guesthouse.
It is a small guesthouse with couple of bungalows. Owner is a nice guy Alex who lives near with his family. He is very friendly, can help with the information about the town and local landmarks. Also he can arrange a tour, but we didn’t do it.
Breakfast was cocked by Alex’s wife (don’t remember her name, unfortunately) which was very tasty.
- One of the most fantastic guesthoses I’ve ever stayed. The owner and his family are the most friendly and caring people, helping with planning and making sure you will have the best from your stay. They have created a very cozy and peaceful place. Although location is a bit remote from Chiang Rai centre, I absolutely loved it. Was a very nice place to relax and chill after longer traveling, prolonged my stay there and was happy about it. Would love to come back again. Also, the owner is an amazing cook and every morning prepares something different for breakfast, all the dishes were just excellent! There is a very good restaurant nearby to have dinner.
- Alex (the owner) and his family are such nice and friendly People! Tasty breakfast Evert morning, freshly cooked.
- Staying here was like being at home . The family are warm and helpful . Nice quiet area .
- Alex is a wicked fella who will do anything for you. His beautiful family all stay on-site and are extremely helpful with any need you may have.
- It is a small guesthouse with couple of bungalows. Owner is a nice guy Alex who lives near with his family. He is very friendly, can help with the information about the town and local landmarks. Also he can arrange a tour, but we didn’t do it.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Mae Kon Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!