10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province:
All Place Kanchanaburi
Featuring free WiFi, All Place Kanchanaburi offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.
- no any sevice , no breakfast cause no restaurant in the hotel, no convinient shop aroun must take lunch or dinner before reach hotel.
- The hotel is very nice and quiet, could have stayed a lot longer
- The room was modern, very clean and everything worked. Everyone was kind and helpful and Kat even gave me a lift to the bus station.
2 km walking to the Bridge on River Kwai.
Very quite place.
- The staff is the best of kanchanaburi. Your manager is very friendly and super attentive person!
Ban Suan Luang Rin
Located 0.9 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi City, Ban Suan Luang Rin features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- Breakfast was good and personalized however the bed was hard. But was disturbed by the loud noise in the morning.
- Die sehr ruhige Lage, die farbenfrohen Häuschen, die Zimmergröße und Ausstattung des Zimmers. Die Klimaanlage funktionierte super. Ich habe ein Fahrrad geliehen bekommen. Die Resort-Familie spricht gar kein Englisch und dennoch waren alle sehr freundlich, hilfsbereit und die Kommunikation klappte mit Händen und Gestik sehr gut.
- การจัดห้องเป็นสัดเป็นส่วน ห้องน้ำถูกสุขลักษณะดีค่ะ
- De eigenaren zijn ontzettend vriendelijk en behulpzaam. De gastheer heeft ons meerdere keren naar het station gebracht en regelde twee fietsen zodat we de omgeving konden verkennen. De accommodatie is heel basic, maar van alle gemakken voorzien.
Je kon zien en merken dat er tijd en energie is gestopt om gasten gastvriendelijk te ontvangen. De locatie en de huisjes vormden een natuurlijk geheel. In me op komt het woord ‘lieflijk’ en ‘zorgzaam’ twee woorden:-)
De locatie vond ik ook goed maar bleek niet echt veilig. We werden opgehaald en gebracht bij het uitgaan ‘ s avonds. Er werd gewezen op dat het voor mijn dochter en ik niet veilig was om samen in een rustige omgeving te wandelen. Dat vond ik erg jammer.
Pramote Ruethai Homestay
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 1.1 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Pramote Ruethai Homestay features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find valet parking at the property.
No reviews yet.
Ban Sabai Sabai Guest House
One of our best sellers in Kanchanaburi! In a rural landscape, Ban Sabai Sabai offers the experience of living in a Thai village. Just a 5 minute walk from River Kwai, it features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Ban Sabai Sabai Guest House offers a range of rooms, including standalone bamboo cottages and air conditioned rooms with modern amenities. Select rooms have a DVD player and TV.Guests can explore the surrounding greenery on a bike or kayak down the River Kwai. The staff can offer travel assistance and pick-up service from the town of Kanchanaburi.The open-air restaurant serves Thai specialties at the outdoor dining area, which features charming garden views.Ban Sabai Sabai Guest House is 9 miles from Kanchanaburi and the bridge over River Kwai. It is a 2 hour drive from Bangkok and provides free parking.
- Kind people. Good advice. They care about guest. The landside around the gh is nice
The room was clean spacious comfortable and bathroom was large and very clean.
The place was very relaxing… laying in the hammock reading. It’s a nice place to breathe and relax out of town.
- Yves and Daeng were amazing hosts! They were always very kind to us and helpful. The rooms are nice and clean, you have free tea/ coffee/ water to drink in a cousy common area. Also, you can rent a scooter there and they even lend it to you if you need short rides to Kanchanaburi town. They even invite us dinner and in our last day they offer to take us to the bus station. We felt like home. Thank you for everything!
- The owners are super nice and helpful. The gardens are beautiful.
Yves and Deng are exceptional hosts. They were really like it stated in the reviews. We will definitely return back and we are not even thinking to search any other property.
The location is quite remote, but if this is what you are looking for it will suits for your needs.
All information I would like to mention already has been mentioned previously and all relevant, I can confirm it.
You are definitely won’t be disappointed.
Aajam Riverfront Rooms
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 7 miles from Kanchanaburi, Aajam Riverfront Rooms features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Good hotel with a fantastic view over the river. Free help yourself breakfast (toast, jam, butter, coffee, tea and cocoa), you can join on the river. Big room with aircon., propel and a good free wi-fi.
- Amazing location, so beautiful, in front of the river, really close to the famous Bridge, including basic breakfast, really nice and helpful owner
- Friendly and helpful staffs, have the Riverside view
- Love the location being right on the river Kwai with great views from the upstairs rooms. It is a very quiet place and I love the tranquility with only hearing the sounds of birds. Great for those who want to rest and relax, being away from this turbulent world.. The lady who manages it is very friendly. Rooms are very clean, wifi works fine and simple free breakfast is on offer right on the riverside. I have been a returning visitor, last time was back in 2015 and for sure will return soon.
Amazing location right on the River Kwai. We arrived incredibly late due to travel issues and the lady came out of her room to check us in at around 1am! The hotel is also a short walk away from a stretch of road containing bars, massage places and street food. We were shocked as most places stayed open until the last person left! If you’re afraid of dogs you’ll have to face your fear as the short walk to the bars from the hotel are populated by 6-8 dogs, some owned and some stray. All will bark at you but just keep walking and you should be fine.
We also arranged an impromptu boat tour with the hotel despite it being close to their closing time. The driver was amazing and took us to all of the sunset spots for photos before finishing at the famous bridge and waiting for us for 20-30 minutes to have an explore. It was quite cheap too from what I remember.
Chez Bure – Bure Homestay
Located in Kanchanaburi City, half a mile from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Bure Homestay features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The guest house has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- The owner was really friendly and helpful. We spent only 2 nights in Kanchanaburi, and wanted to see some places that were pretty far from each other, so she helped to organize it for us and got us a driver. The kitchen was full with several kinds of food, so plenty of choise to eat, and despite this she made us sandwiches on both days to take with us, and also home made really tasty cookies at night:) Also helped getting transfer back to Bangkok as we needed to catch our flight. The accomodation was clean, nice big bed, good AC, good shower, so everything that you need for a place to stay. Really recommend it.
- This hotel is one of the best hotels in Kanchanaburi! We were greeted by a lovely couple who kindly sat us down and made us feel at home. We were shown around the property and were even told there were snacks and coffee and other drinks were available all day until 6pm. The rooms were so fresh, clean and modern and the quality of the furniture and bathroom appliances were all of high quality. The location of the hotel is nice and quiet and half way between the bridge and the main nightlife strip. This hotel deserves 20 stars and I would not hesitate to book here again.
Lovely helpful staff
Snacks provided all day
Super comfy bed
Well designed new rooms
We were probably some of the first people to stay in our room in the new building. It was clean, tidy, and modern.
The owner of the hotel is the kind of person who always wants to make sure you are well fed. She gave us homemade brownies for our trip as we left and makes homemade sandwiches to order for breakfast. The snack bar is free and open all day, including ice cream, instant noodles, and fruit.
- Nice rooms which were very clean. Lovely breakfast and warm and wonderful staff. Free snacks provided all day. A great choice in kanchanaburi.
One of our top picks in Kanchanaburi – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Siam Guesthouse is located in Kanchanaburi City in the region of Kanchanaburi Province, just 1.1 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental.
- We really enjoyed our stay at the Siam Guesthouse. The location was great, only a 10 minute walk from the train station. There are lots of good restaurants and coffee shops in the local area. The room was very comfortable, and had everything we needed including a fridge in the room. We liked the fact that free tea and coffee was provided for guests. The owners were very helpful providing local advice, and arranging a tuk tuk at a good price to talk us to the Bridge over the River Kwai. We would stay here again in the future if we return to Kanchanaburi.
Big room, very quiet during the day, could hear some music at night (however didn’t really disturb us). Staff were friendly and helpful. Very close to
Train station and fantastic night food market there.
- This was a very restful place to lay my head against the heat of the town. The room was immaculately clean and modern and not cramped at all. The aircon worked very well. Nick, the staff who manages the place is extremely friendly, and upon check out he permitted me to take a shower, and provided towel, too. The location is not far from the train station and the night market is also walking distance and is superb for eating.
Nice big rooms with comfortable bed (not easy to find in Thailand!)
Staff friendly and helpful with all our requests.
Cheap breakfast served in the morning as well as free tea, coffee and snacks throughout the day was lovely!
Location was good, 5 minute walk to some bars and shops. About a 20 minute walk to death railway and markets.
Wifi worked very well.
-Pleasant and far enough away from the road that it’s quite quiet most of the time other than the barking of ubiquitous dogs in this town.
-Very pleasant staff
-lovely garden with Koi pond to relax in
The Nine Guest House
One of our best sellers in Kanchanaburi! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Nine Guest House offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
The room is very large and comfortable, very nice decorated, with private and clean bathroom, fan and A/C. All the rooms have a garden and a terrace with table and chairs. A funny thing, the owner has a parrot living in the garden who sometimes speak with us. The accomodation is located on a secondary road and the rooms on the backyard, so it‘s very quiet at night. The owner is very nice and helpful. The accomodation provides also breakfast but there are supermarkts and other small shops around the corner. You can rent a motorbike for 200 Baht per day, which was very practical for us, as we did a day trip to Erawan Falls (70km) away.
All worked very good and smoothly, nice communication with the owner. We highly recommend this accomodation in Kanchanaburi.
- The Thai staff were very lovely and helpful, in spite of the language barrier. Once we moved from the extremely loud cheaper room and into one of the “superior” rooms (after paying for the upgrade), we were significantly happier RE noise and comfort. The rooms (including the bathroom) in the superior room were also very clean, and definitely worth the upgrade. In spite of my negative points, which were basically entirely about the cheap, noisy room, staying here was actually very pleasant after our room switch. In short, do not go budget in this particular hotel if you’re after a good night’s sleep, but if you don’t mind that sort of thing and plan on partying at night you probably won’t have a problem.
- This was our favorite place we stayed in Thailand. The owner is great, super friendly and informative. Rooms are cozy, clean, and comfortable with nice amenities like a fridge, AC, and a small private deck with table and chairs. Free bikes for using around town. Scooter rentals were great condition, very convenient. Location is perfect, just around the corner from the main tourist street. Awesome value, definitely stay here!
The nine guest house has a nice garden were are located the rooms.
The landlord Jason is very helpfull, and loves to talk to his guests.
- Excellent value for good accomodation! Good location, clean rooms/bathrooms and a kind owner. Nothing more you need to have a good stay…
- The room is very large and comfortable, very nice decorated, with private and clean bathroom, fan and A/C. All the rooms have a garden and a terrace with table and chairs. A funny thing, the owner has a parrot living in the garden who sometimes speak with us. The accomodation is located on a secondary road and the rooms on the backyard, so it‘s very quiet at night. The owner is very nice and helpful. The accomodation provides also breakfast but there are supermarkts and other small shops around the corner. You can rent a motorbike for 200 Baht per day, which was very practical for us, as we did a day trip to Erawan Falls (70km) away.
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 8 miles from Kanchanaburi, Thai Guesthouse features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- We loved the stay. The owner is super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and worth the money. We didn’t expect much from the rating last we read but overall were very pleased. Especially the friendliness of the owners was worth the stay.
- Wonderful guest house, quite location, but only a minutes walk into town.
- Good location, clean and big room. Fridge and good AC. Free coffee and tea in common space.
location near to the main street for bars/food
location, 15 min walk to Bridge over river Kwai.
5 mins to war graves and good museum
Perfect location to explore Kanchanaburi. They rent out bikes for 50 baht and the property is located in a small quiet street. Walking distance from the train station and many restaurants.
Comfy big rooms. Very friendly staff!
Clean Cottage offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.
- We are using the bunk bed rooms plus extra bed. The owner accommodate our request and very helpful giving directions and informations. She even use her car and took us to the bus terminal when we checked out. Bikes are available and free for us to use to go around.
- Comfortable bed, shower actually got hot, was able to store my luggage after check out, very friendly staff. Near lots of shops, bars and restaurants but not too noisy as down a side street which was safe.
- Good bed,nice place. Great location.friendly staff.Easy to find everything in that area.
- The host is lovely!! Free bikes were welcome since the bridge is pretty far walking. We enjoyed visiting the night market near the station. Very clean!
- Very kind staff, lovely food in the evening, and great to be able to use bikes from the property to explore the sights
Top Guest Houses In Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Ko Krang Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!