10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province:
Featuring free WiFi, Phang-nga cottage offers accommodations in Phangnga, just 23 miles from Khao Lak. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Yao Noi is 24 miles from Phang-nga cottage, and Ko Yao Yai is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 29 miles from Phang-nga cottage.
Lovely lady – family run business.
Comfortable and individual room with air con.
Easy access to Main Street as well – with shops and food vendors on the street
- The host was extra friendly and even helped with laundry
- Nice lady who runs the place, lovely area & location, quirky little attic apartment. Amazing mountain view. Good price.
- The staff is very friendly + and the interior design is stylish,- simplicity,a lot of wood and nice colored walls -really nice planned – i felt very comfortable( fridge, aircondition in the sleeping room,super matress,everything very clean, huge TV, view over the city from the open showerroom was great !) and had a lot of space ( patio) – its situated in a quiet sidestreet – in the lively centre of Phangnga. Recommendable!
- Bathroom with glassless window looking out to a nice hill view.
- Lovely lady – family run business.
Baan Phangnga Beds and Bakery
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Baan Phangnga Beds and Bakery offers accommodations in Phangnga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city.There is a gift shop at the property.Khao Lak is 22 miles from Baan Phangnga Beds Bakery, and Ko Yao Noi is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 29 miles from Baan Phangnga Beds and Bakery.
- Tan the owner was well spoken in English and her family are lovely people. Rooms are huge. Great value for having that space, hot water as well as AC, while other accommodations are charging extra. Stayed for extra days with this comfort to explore Phang Nga. Lovely little town with mountains river and ponds within 5-10 mins walk.
- The manager has been very nice and helpful. The sister of the manager was very helpfull and told us a lot about the area and sights. We spend a great time there and the bay is just beautiful! The food in the hotel was very nice too.
- Close to the accomodation is a market with fresh fruits, vegetables and cooked food. Also a store is next door.
- Had spacious quiet room at back.You can walk uphill in to the country from lights south of guesthouse and climb steeply up a wide dirt track to a viewpoint above rubber trees.Used Sayan for 8/9 hour day boat trip.They are practically next door.Mr Kean tours didn’t have enough people.
- Die Unterkunft war billig, aber trotzdem relativ sauber und geräumig. Auch die Betten waren bequem.
The Sleep Phang-nga
One of our top picks in Phangnga.Located in Phangnga, 22 miles from Khao Lak, The Sleep Phang-nga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Ko Yao Noi is 25 miles from The Sleep Phang-nga, and Ko Yao Yai is 28 miles away. Phuket Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Pretty clear room, the staff is very friendly and nice, they can help you to arrange your trip to Phang na and a taxi to Phuket.
- Very nice staff Who have us good tips about where to have lunch and dinner. Very central location. Big room
- Great location, right on the main street. Lots of halal street food nearby. The receptionist Koi was very helpful is setting up tours and transfers.
- Best room during my month long stay in Thailand, and very cheap! The room and washroom were both large, modern and clean. Lots of counter space, etc. for your stuff.
- There is a seating area in front of the hotel where we can enjoy the street sight and coffee/tea is provided. The staff let me borrow the hotel’s bike.
Home Phang-Nga Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Phangnga – and a guest favorite.
Set in Phangnga, Home Phang-Nga Guesthouse offers a garden. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.The units in the guest house are fitted with a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain units at Home Phang-Nga Guesthouse also feature a terrace. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Staff at the reception can assist guests at any time of the day.Khao Lak is 28 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Phuket International Airport, 43.5 miles from the property.
The place is very charming with its outdoor dining room, floor aquarium and tropical greeneries. The room was exactly like expected and the view from the terrace sublime!
The owner has been super helpful when we forgot the key inside the car after it automatically locked… :p
Finally there weren’t thousand of options for dining in town but probably the best one is very close, ask the gentlewoman!
Friendly helpful owner!
GREAT for booking a tour for Phang Nga Bay, we enjoyed the half day tour with in total just 5 guests and complimentary drop-off at the bus station to travel further to Phuket. He recommended an early start of the tour and we were almost alone on the popular James Bond island!
Not too close to the busy road but close enough to restaurants and supermarket.
- Breakfast was very good snd the ambiance of the reception area lovely.
- Quiet, peaceful setting. Good wifi. A short but uphill walk from the town’s main road.
- Views of the montains in the morning were fantastic. The staff was very helpful, arrange an half day trip to James Bond Island. The room was very spacious and had a home feel to it.
- The place is very charming with its outdoor dining room, floor aquarium and tropical greeneries. The room was exactly like expected and the view from the terrace sublime!
Phang-Nga Inn Guesthouse
Located in Phangnga in the region of Phang Nga Province, 23 miles from Khao Lak, Phang-Nga Inn Guesthouse features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Ko Yao Noi is 24 miles from Phang-Nga Inn Guesthouse, and Ko Yao Yai is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 29 miles from the property.
Owner was very friendly and welcoming, his English is not great but he gets by and will try to help with anything.
Whole place is pretty amazing, really nice teak/mahogany everywhere (not great with wood types)
They do a nice breakfast (book in advance),beds comfortable and spacious rooms.
Also have free tea and coffee at reception.
- The male staff member (we only saw one guy the whole visit) was great, very nice and friendly. He gave us a free breakfast on our last morning of fruit and toast when I didn’t want to pay extra for it. We booked a day trip through the hotel which was handy as there wasn’t much near the hotel to do this.
- Phang Nga is a very ordinary town with an extraordinary setting. The Phang Nga Inn is quaint but the rooms are very clean and fit for purpose, i.e. it’s a great base from which to arrange a trip out on Phang Nga Bay. We used Mr Kean tours, who provided a really great day out and helped us with transport to the hotel. There are supermarkets nearby and a really good (and cheap) restaurant at the traffic lights to the North. It’s called Duang and doesn’t look much from the street but the food was great. Be aware that the bus station has recently moved 2 km out of town.
Very friendly staff ,best place to arrange an unique,excellent tour to Andaman see and mangrove area
Tour much better than organized by operators from Phuket and Aonang-few persons, excellent boat “driver”,
Far from the crowd
The town isn’t that big. The guesthouse is in the middle.
The owner helps you with all your questions and demands.
- Owner was very friendly and welcoming, his English is not great but he gets by and will try to help with anything.
Phang-nga Guesthouse is located in Phangnga, just 22 miles from Khao Lak. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Yao Noi is 25 miles from Phang-nga Guesthouse, and Ko Yao Yai is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The staff is really nice altough they don’t speak english werry well.
- El personal amable y se preocupan por atenderte, el lugar limpio. Sólo hay una calle principal en Phangnga y esta sobre ella, así que digamos que esta bien ubicado. Hay un restaurante bastante conveniente (ya que no hay muchos) en recepción donde puedes tomar desayuno o algún alimento con costo extra.
- Günstig und ruhig. Freundliches Personal. Günstiger Scooter zu leihen. Fast Moskitofrei, da immer geräuchert wird. Gut gelegen mit Markt in der Nähe.
- Chambre avec grand lit et télévision si besoin. Proche du night market et d’un 7 eleven, sur l’avenue principale. Bouteilles d’eau à disposition dans la chambre.
- Emplacement géographique , directement au centre de la ville de Phang Gna.
Thaweesuk Hotel is situated in Phang Nga old town. The accommodation offers free parking and free Wi-Fi access in public areas. It also provides 24-hr front desk service.Phuket International Airport is 37.3 miles from the property, while Krabi Airport is 62.1 miles away.Rooms at Thaweesuk Hotel have a cable TV and a private bathroom that comes with hot shower.The property’s owner can help guests arrange a tour of rubber plantation and fishing village. Guests can also experience living style of local people with city tour.Guests can enjoy breakfast and lunch at the property. Local restaurants and shopping mall are just a 5-minute walk away.
- We stayed only 2 nights there, but the owners are very kind and heplful and the hotel is so nice and breakfast is a plus as well. We really enjoyed it there.
- Lots of character and charm; friendly and helpful family now running the hotel. Owner speaks excellent English.
- Generations of family run hotel with most kind staff. Recommended a great tour agency for the marine park. For a small fee they serve a great breakfast.
- Good location, very lovely staff, beautiful old house and stylish decor.
- Very freindly helpul staff very old building with lots of character bit basic but great value for money.
Located in Phangnga, 22 miles from Khao Lak, Tambai resort features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Ko Yao Noi is 25 miles from Tambai resort, and Ko Yao Yai is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Khao Chang View Resort
Located in Phangnga, 22 miles from Khao Lak, Khao Chang View Resort features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Ko Yao Noi is 23 miles from Khao Chang View Resort, and Ko Yao Yai is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Location, grounds, and staff were fantastic. There’s a fountain that trickles off a rock face near the bottom of the cliff which overhung our bungalow, and a gigantic tree that also hung over bungalow. Rooms were clean and new.
- Very clean. Lovely being at the base of the vertical cliffs. Clearly the owners are doing their best to create a pleasant space on a very limited budget. The bathrooms are really nice though. High end. And super clean.
Friendly son of the owner, who was so kind to pick us up to the hotel.
Beautiful location in the middle of the mountains.
- l’accueil et la gentillesses des hotes prêt a se plier en quatre pour vous satisfaire et en plus très efficace et l’extrême sympathie du patron
- Super freundliches Personal! Haben uns günstig Ausflüge und Weiterreise gebucht und waren sehr gastfreundlich.
One of our top picks in Phangnga – and a guest favorite.
Located in Phangnga, 21 miles from Khao Lak, Manora Garden features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Ko Yao Noi is 27 miles from Manora Garden, and Mai Khao Beach is 28 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 31 miles away.
- Fantastic stay in solitude up near the waterfall. Gerard and Nui are wonderful hosts. Wish we could have stayed longer!
- owners were lovely and we could help ourselves to the bar at night time.
- Staff were really great. They make it feel more like a home than a hotel for guests. Breakfast and dinner are served onsite for 100 baht per person and the food was great. We also went out for dinner as a group with all of the guests and owners which was great, the food was spot on. Rooms were nice and clean. Location was great but you need a bike or some other form of transport!
- The owners were really really friendly and helpful. They booked our tour to Phang Nga Bay. Drove us and all the other guests to dinner. Also Gerard gave us a ride to the waterfalls in the National Park nearby.
- The peace and tranquility was amazing we had a car so we were able to get out and about in glorious un spoiled Thailand. During the excellent breakfast we talked with Gerard who gave us advice and help to plan our day . This little place is amazing value for money we would defiantly go back and recommend to any one who likes a laid back and tranquill lifestyle .
Top Guest Houses In Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Khuan Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!