10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat:
Ammara Guesthouse is located in Khanom, just 28 miles from Chaweng.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lamai is 23 miles from Ammara Guesthouse, and Koh Samui is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 29 miles from Ammara Guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Khanom Garden Suite
One of our best sellers in Khanom! Featuring free WiFi, Khanom Garden Suite offers pet-friendly accommodations in Khanom. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Chaweng is 27 miles from Khanom Garden Suite, and Lamai is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 28 miles from the property.
Perfect place to stay in Khanom. The room has everything you need, it is clean, with a nice little terrace.
The place is not far away from the beach.
The owner Toy is so nice and friendly, she helped us with everything we needed.
We fully recommend to stay at her place!!!
- The location is within a 3 minute drive from the beach. You can rent a scooter from the owner, which makes it super easy! The rooms are equipped with a fridge, water boiler and we got a toaster as well, so we could do the breakfast ourselves, which can be nice after some weeks on vacation if you always eat at restaurants. But you can also get breakfast there. There is also laundry service and the staff is really helpful. Def would recommend it!
- The accomodation was very clean and a pleasant rural spot. Owner was friendly and helpful. Good value. All
- We were very satisfied with our stay. Nice Bungalows in and quieet area.Its not so closed to city area andsea.But you can rent a bike for resonable price.The beach is quiet and just wanderful.There are many interesting places aroun you can reachby motorbike.The bestof all is an approach of the owner which is familier.
- Accomodation spotless. Tea, coffee, water and toiletries all provided and plentiful. Toy is a joy to be with . Friendliest owner we have met in our 15 years coming to Thailand. Arranged fabulous pink dolphin tour for us & luckily we saw many dolphins. Would thoroughly recommend this resort.
- Perfect place to stay in Khanom. The room has everything you need, it is clean, with a nice little terrace.
Stella Resort Khanom
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Khanom, 27 miles from Chaweng, Stella Resort Khanom features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, concierge services and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Lamai is 22 miles from Stella Resort Khanom, and Koh Samui is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 29 miles from Stella Resort Khanom.
- Excellent place to stay with the best staff,spotless rooms,great massages and a very cute puppy!
- Staff were friendly. Fantastic place to stay if you would like to make the most of Khanom.
- Stella is a very lovely hostes, helpfull and nice person ? The rooms are cleaned every day!
- This was our third stay at this peaceful quiet resort. Next time we go to Khanom, we’ll stay at Stella’s place. We just like everything about it. And Stella herself is a wonderful host.
- Stella, the owner is super friendly, welcoming and lovely. She helps you in any way she can, and made our stay extra special. The decoration is lovely and the rooms exceptionally clean! The property is located in a beautiful setting, near to the beach and town, in a peaceful setting. I didn’t want to leave and know I will be back again! 🙂
One of our best sellers in Khanom! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Leeloo Cabana is located in Khanom, just 27 miles from Chaweng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Lamai is 22 miles from Leeloo Cabana, and Koh Samui is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The owners and staff were so friendly and helpful, and the huts were very comfortable. We were put to sleep by the sound of waves, and woken to a magnificent sunrise over the water. This is still a quiet beach where you can enjoy sun and surf without the crowds, and can have a meal or drink at a reasonable price. If you wish to explore the area, scooters are available, also for a reasonable price.
- The cabana is on the beach, that was nice to listen to the waves at night.
- The location is perfect. Cute cabana’s right on the Khanom beach.
- awesome Bungalows close to the beach. Delicius food, but breakfast was a little expensive.
- Great way to experience Thailand how it used to be. Located at the most beautiful spot. Very quiet beach with white sand, a good change to spot pink Dolphins. The bamboo huts are very nice and cosy, but can get very warm during the day. You have a fan and musquito net. Kids feel really at home here. There are no more than 8 huts, so it feels nice and safe. The food is really good. Good value for money. You can rent a scooter for a small price.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Khanom in the region of Nakhon Si Thammarat, 27 miles from Chaweng, Happy Resort features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Lamai is 22 miles from Happy Resort, and Koh Samui is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 28 miles from Happy Resort.
- Inviroments and Owner, distance from the sea and nice people around!
-Mr. Chai is the sweetest person! He was always smiling, friendly and helpful. He even picked us up from the bus station and shared some delicious coconuts from his garden with us.
-You can rent a scooter here for 200 Baht/Day, so that you are flexible and can explore the nice spots in khanom.
- Great place, great host, good for long stay tourists.
- Mr. Chai is very nice and the place is very quiet and the location superb
- It has a beautiful garden and it’s very quiet. It’s very close to the beach. The owner is lovely and helpful. Good value for money!
Ake-View Resort is located in Khanom, just 27 miles from Chaweng. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lamai is 22 miles from Ake-View Resort, and Koh Samui is 22 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 28 miles away.
- Great value for money! A clean, comfortable, spacious and modern room with private bathroom and AC. Huge private and covered parking area for my motorbike in front of my room.The free coffee, tea, banana and biscuit were a big plus. The owners are super friendly. Not close to the beach (it’s actually in the village) but if you have your own transport then everything is close by. Highly recommended.
- So helpful and nice owners! We ended up to have rooms from house at the the big boss yard! Excellent! Family boy even dropped us to harbor on the morning we left. Rooms in the house were the best on our 3 weeks budget trip!
- We had lovely stay, everything was very good or great,We have been Happy with everything here
Every basic necessity provided
Coffee table with chairs
Cupboard with dim length mirror
Bedside lamp with dimmer
Great value for money
- Perfect for a cheap and confortable night. Calm, clean simple room.
Located in Khanom, 29 miles from Chaweng, Phuphat Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The guesthouse has an outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Lamai is 24 miles from Phuphat Resort, and Koh Samui is 25 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 30 miles away.
The staff at phuphat we’re awesome very accommodating and helpful. They organized an amazing day tour for friends and I (highly recommend – khanom tours) as well as arranging a driver for our following journey. Tuesday was BBQ night which was outstanding great value for money and lots of variety.
The location is great beautiful and isolated beaches. Moving forward the resort owners/local people should organize a community beach clean up lots of plastic and scattered shoes were frequent on our beach walks ?
- Staff was extremely nice and helpful, room was clean and comfortable. Restaurant was awesome, not your regular beach hotel food, every item on the menu was it’ s own thing. The booking.com page says that wifi is available only at public areas, but it works fine in the rooms.
– the hotel is right on the beach 🙂
– great staff
– good breakfast
– scooter rent available
- The lady at reception was very friendly. Aircon in the room was very good.
- Came for Khanom Marathon, a real highlight. Khanom is beautiful. Sopha and her staff are all very friendly, welcoming and happy to help any way they could. Food is tasty and not expensive. Accom is beach bungalow style, simple, right on the beach, clean and tidy. WiFi is ok, >30mb split between everyone.
- The staff at phuphat we’re awesome very accommodating and helpful. They organized an amazing day tour for friends and I (highly recommend – khanom tours) as well as arranging a driver for our following journey. Tuesday was BBQ night which was outstanding great value for money and lots of variety.
Located in Khanom, 29 miles from Chaweng, Baanchaylay Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Lamai is 24 miles from Baanchaylay Resort, and Koh Samui is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Nice bungalows right on the beach. The stuff was friendly and helpfull. Even though there is no official breakfast, we got tasty rice soup and fresh doughnuts each morning. They are also offering renting of a scooter, which is usefull for exploring Khanom and its hidden beaches. Amazing stay.
- Nice hut 10 meters from the beach. Could see the waves and feel the wind. No mosquitoes. Excellent service with all extras for free. Better than the 5 star hotels I have visited.
- Superb location for resting, friendly staff and good wifi. Super fast and cheap laundry service. There’s no breakfast but they offer free coffee and homemade donuts. If you ask, they will rent a motorbike for 200THB/day. CC Bar for some meals and Toontours just 150 meters away (both recommended). They will set up a hammock and chairs in the beach.
- อาหารเช้าเป็นข้าวต้มหมูอร่อยมากค่ะ ชอบบรรยากาศส่วนตัว เงียบสงบ ติดทะเลไม่วุ่นวาย ห้องพักสะอาด ทำให้พักผ่อนหลับสบาย เจ้าของบริการดีมากๆเหมือนมาพักผ่อนที่บ้านค่ะ เหมาะกับการพักผ่อนที่ชอบความสงบ ส่วนตัว หรือจะไปครอบครัวก็ดีงามค่ะ
- Kleine, süße massive Holzbungalows mit genügend Platz. Netter junger Besitzer. Westliches Frühstück gibt es nicht, nur thailändische Reissuppe. Kaffee gibt es den ganzen Tag gratis. Wir hatten den ersten Bungalow direkt am Strand. Wo ich auch schon beim besten Punkt des Aufenthalts bin. Sagenhaft schön und menschenleer. Hier grüßt man sich noch am Strand, wenn man denn jemanden trifft. Das absolute Dornröschen Thailands, wie Koh Samui vor 25 Jahren. Wer komplette Ruhe und Entspannung sucht, ist hier genau richtig. Gutes Essen gibt es im CC Beach Bar & Restaurant.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Khanom, 26 miles from Chaweng, Bantontong features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lamai is 21 miles from Bantontong, and Koh Samui is 22 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Don Sak, 27 miles from Chaweng, Budy Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV.Khanom is 11 miles from Budy Inn, and Suratthani is 30 miles away. Samui Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The room was basic but very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff were very friendly.
- Good for traveller going to Koh Samui. Near to the Donsak pier.
- The room was spacious and the staff were so helpful.
- Vlakbij de pier naar Samui. Zeer vriendelijke uitbaatster die voor alles klaarstaat.
- La disponibilité de notre hôte qui est allée nous chercher bières , pad Thai et cigarettes car nous sommes arrivés à 21h sans avoir fait de change donc sans bath ! Très gentille souriante et super serviable
Top Guest Houses In Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Khao Noi Nakhon Si Thammarat. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!