10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Garage offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 9 miles from The Garage.
- This guest house is super! Totally beyond my expectation!! It might small but their staff hospitality manner are the best… Super helpful, they even provided us with all the information and recommended areas to visit! We are satisfied with everything 😀
- Extra clean. Bright. Super friendly and helpful family. Parking under an awning.
- Very good to have the kitchen facilities, and so close to our room. The staff was excellent and were willing to go the extra mile to help us get around.
- Comfy beds, cute vibe. Helpful staff- suggestions of things to do and Helped with transport to the White Temple and airport.
- The receptionist is very helpful, he help us arrange a very nice tour and the room was nice clean n nice.0
Baan Supawan is located in Chiang Rai, just 1.7 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 8 miles from Baan Supawan, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The breakfast was amazing. The staff are excellent. I felt like Baan Supawan went the extra mile to make sure everything I needed was provided for.
- We’ve literally just left supawans accomodation this morning and all we can say is… Superb! From the minute we checked in Supawan accomodated and surpassed all our expectations. We cant recommend this property enough! From the breakfast, to laundry services, to scooter being provided to us for the whole stay (4 nights) we couldn’t have asked for more!
- Our host was very nice and accomodating. The Thai breakfast was the best breakfast we had on our trip. The bungalow was beautiful and a relaxing place to come home to. The pool was nice to relax and cool off in. It is a little ways out of town, but it is in a very nice and clean secured community. Like any location there are trade offs.
- We had a very pleasent stay.The Bungalow is very cozy and super clean, perfectly equiped with everything you need. The owner is extremely friendly and helpful.We did a Full day trip to the golden triangle as well – amazing! Thanks a lot that we could use the Scooter every day:) And by the way,the breakfast was awesome. 10 points,there is nothing to complain about.
The helpful friendly host.
The taxi service into Chiang Khong charge comparable to tuk tuk fare and way more comfortable.
Local information and advice much appreciated.We felt very looked after.
Flexible about breakfast after host realised we preferred a European style.
Large swimming pool much bigger than photo indicated. It is shared with neighborhood but we had it to ourselves.
Room is also much bigger than it appears in the photos.
Large and comfortable bed.
Located in Chiang Rai, 1.5 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Baan Prapawarin features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Baan Prapawarin, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Baan Jaru is located in Chiang Rai, just 31 miles from Chiang Saen.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Staff was great. Great value for money. Great location.
- Great location – easy walk to town and bus station. Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean. Good breakfast.
Super kind and helpful staff.Really make the place to feel like at home.
Great breakfast and loveley garden&backyard
Parntrekk was a great excursion arranged from the hotel
- The room was cool and spacious, the bed was big and AC is working good, the host is great and English speaker, we got so many tips and they were so nice we did not wanted to leave, fully recommended, the location is perfect, I need to come back soon!
- Breakfast, comfortable bed, clean room, near everything, nice and welcoming stuff.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi, Tourist Inn offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 31 miles from Chiang Saen.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is available.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from Tourist Inn.
– The breakfast was really great. There were toasts with jam, homemade croissants, eggs with vegetable and one day fruit with fruit shake, the other day fruit with fruit jogurt. It was excellent!!!
– Perfekt location near to centrum.
- Great breakfast. the owner was sweet and helpful. 🙂
- The location was within walking distance to the market and there are loads of accommodation within the area. However, I went during low season and the road getting to Tourist Inn was not very well lit. The breakfast is good and they offer fruits, fresh juice, tea and coffee.
- Excellent location, frendly staff, and really comfortable bed.The bakery offers delicious breakfast.
- Very homey place with a lovely and kind owner. The room was spacious and fresh at night. The breakfast was absolutely amazing, generous and served with good fresh coffee. The location couldn’t be better, central – only a few minutes walk from the bus station, yet extremely quiet. You couldn’t ask more for the price.
- – The breakfast was really great. There were toasts with jam, homemade croissants, eggs with vegetable and one day fruit with fruit shake, the other day fruit with fruit jogurt. It was excellent!!!
Tanyahouse offers accommodations in Chiang Rai.A TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 0.4 miles from Tanyahouse, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
– Very nice and helpful staff
– Close to the bus station and central city
Very friendly staff, bike rental, good bed and shower, some space to sit upstairs.
Location is close to everything and in a quiet side street.
- It was very close to the bus station and the night market. We extended our stay and didn’t have to change rooms. Staff were very nice at check-in and waited for us as we got delayed coming from Chiang mai.
- The owner was extremely nice and very fair. We rented a scooter from him and damaged it. He arranged for it to be fixed and charged us a very fair, relatively inexpensive price for the repair. The location is close to town but on a quiet street and next to a very good restaurant. The hot water works well. It is an easy walk from the night market and the bus station
- The breakfast was good. The little place where you could take coffee, tea and breakfast was ok too.
- – Very nice and helpful staff
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Winter House is located in Chiang Rai in the region of Chiang Rai Province, just 0.7 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 8 miles from Winter House, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Grandma Kaew House
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Grandma Kaew House is located in Chiang Rai, just 31 miles from Chiang Saen.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Simple breakfast provided only tea or coffee, bread, jam, butter and banana.
Location is excellent which is closed to bus station, clock tower and night market.
Room is big and clean and quiet. Wi-fi is OK. Staff is friendly and helpful.
- Very clean, good air conditioning, we highly recommend buying the trip to the white temple and the golden circle. It was cheaper than in other places in Chiang Rai and it was our best trip in Thailand. Very well organized, great guide!
- Clean and fresh. Owner very helpfull. Free breakfast. You can rent a scooter there too.
- Everything was really good for the price that we paid. It was clean and bed was nice.
- Ideal place to stay in Chiang Rai. Short walk to main street, yet quiet location. They let us store our bicycles in the rooms.
- Simple breakfast provided only tea or coffee, bread, jam, butter and banana.
The Prince Residence
The Prince Residence is located in Chiang Rai, just 1,850 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from The Prince Residence, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from The Prince Residence.
- The Hostess was very helpful always willing to help and pointing out city attractions. I was always greeted with a smile. Clean, simple accommodation.
- Staff and facilities were very nice and helpful. They spoke great english which helped.
- Great location if you don’t mind walking a little bit, great price, very friendly and helpful staff, good wifi.
- The landlord cleans the house everyday. The location is good, minutes can get from the bus station. It’s quite and spacious just like home.
- the owner is friendly and suggest a guide to hire to go tour highland.
Baanmalai Guest House
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Baanmalai Guest House offers accommodations in Chiang Rai.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Baanmalai Guest House.
- The room rate is at reasonable price. The place locates in city centre, very close to Night Bazaar market and restaurants.
- The bed was big and toiletries were provided in the bathroom. The property was clean and the room was spacious. Water bottles provided each day and our room had a big fridge. You make your own breakfast which is something we haven’t had to do so far on our travels but it was different.
It was comfortable and the food was good
Coffee was good
Staff was very friendly and helpful!
- The location of the hotel was good just walking distance from the old bus station or terminal one. The night bazaar is also close to this location so there were good dining options.
- Cleanliness, maintenance,staff,attention to detail,location, definite value…Had to leave 45 minutes earlier than breakfast time but owner had set early so we would not leave without a bite…Recommend without hesitation!
Top Guest Houses In Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Huai Sak Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!