10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province:
Pai Friendly Resort
One of our best sellers in Pai! Pai Friendly Resort is located 1.2 miles from Pai Airport. A free shuttle service to the airport and bus station is available. It offers rooms and bungalows with free Wi-Fi. The property is equipped with a 24-hour front desk and free private parking on site. Tour information and massage services can be arranged.The guesthouse is 650 feet from a local market and 1,950 feet from a walking street market. It is 1.6 miles from Wat Phra That Mae Yen and 3.1 miles from Ta Pai Hot Spring.Each unit is fitted with a satellite TV, balcony and wardrobe. Free toiletries are included in an en suite bathroom.Local dining outlets can be found within 1,000 feet from the property.
- Nice place and great location, teen minutes away from Walking Street (Night market). Lovely huts, wide garden and the owner offered us an economic tour around Pai, he was very kind to us. There also was a cute cat around! I would recommend staying here
- Away from the busy town centre, friendly staff, nice and clean amenities.
- I liked that it was in a quiet area right outside town, very easy to get to. It had air conditioning
- The owner is very friendly, offers to help you with everything and whenever. The location is a short walk from walking street. It’s clean and fan room is enough to keep cool and you have your own room!
- nice big and clean bungalow. the owner was always nice and friendly and there to help if we needed something.
Pai Wood Life Resort
Located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province, 0.6 miles from Pai Walking Street, Pai Wood Life Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 54 miles away.
- I was freezing in the room, which smelled musty, but was ok. The pool is tiny and and freezing cold. Staff is sweet. Breakfast ok. Place ok, but something a bit ‘off’ about it. I liked that it was a bit outside of town though.
The Owner is really Nice, and Will help you with everything! Nothing is to much for him!
The first night was really cold, so he gave us extra blanked the second night!
- I liked the hotel. Very nice Chalet and it was quiet.
- stuff was very helpful with everything. Owner cooked all the meals by himself and it was fantastic. We chilled out in pool.
- Owner “Lou” is a lovely man with only your comfort at the forefront of his mind. He drove us in his car to the hospital twice in our stay as we had an accident on a bike. He waited for us to get up each morning then made us coffee and whatever we wanted for breakfast. Drew us out maps of where to go! He was just great. The resort is a 10 min walk from the walking market of Pai, which was really convenient! I would go back!
Mon Cham Silp Bungalow
Mon Cham Silp Bungalow offers accommodations in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from Mon Cham Silp Bungalow.
- My girlfriend and I enjoyed the campfires, the simple and nature-vibe the place had and the helpful host
lots of natural animal noises (ie frogs)
- Cute bungalow, great location, the camp fire was perfect for a night. Only thing was the mattress was a big hard to sleep on but that’s normal for thailand. Besides that, it was great!
- Lovely area with hammocks and a camp fire, in the forest
- Nice project! The place is beautiful and very quiet. We slept very well in the bungalow. Not to mush mosquitos. The owners are very friendly.
Mountain Blues Cottage
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Mountain Blues Cottage offers accommodations in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from Mountain Blues Cottage.
No reviews yet.
MP House offers accommodations in Pai. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from MP House.
- Booked king size bed, first room I got had twin beds, second room was with king size bed but bed linen were not changed from previous guest. Third room was clean. Mattress very hard.
- Strategic location. Near Walking Street night market. Kettle available. Accommodative staff. Free parking. Coin operated washer.
Room is spacious and clean.
The staff is kind and helpful.
There is a washing machine beside the reception.
Suggestion to the hotel : buy or rent clothes dryer machine and put beside the washing machine. It is very useful during the rainy season because the hotel guest can dry the clothes immediately.
The location was ok. Close to walking street
WiFi worked well
- good location, quite surrounding, clean, friendly staff.
Happy House Bungalows
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Happy House Bungalows offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Lovely town great tour to caves. The view, the quiet, pretty surroundings and the free bike. nice owner free sidecar ride up there
- Was sworn at very rudely by Australian manager. Was one kilometre in the middle of nowhere, no help or restaraunts.
- We had a medical emergency in the middle of the night and the staff went above and beyond to help by bringing us to the hospital and picking us up an hour later. We can’t thank Happy Hill enough for coming to our rescue. On top of that the room was clean, spacious, with hot water and great wifi! Excellent value for money, we would definitely stay again.
- Nice bungalow to relax in a quite place relatively near the center (1.5km). Recommend to rent a scooter, specially to go out for dinner at night, since road is dark. Lovely terrace to have breakfast, or a cold beer.
- We stayed 2 nights in bungalow, then 3 nights in their hostel in town. Very nice staff. Clean, large rooms. Free water & coffee. Quiet area, short walk from town (bungalow another 15 minutes). Wifi works great in bungalow, not so good in private rooms but in common area no problem.
Set in Pai, within 1.1 miles of Pai Night Market and 1.1 miles of Pai Bus station, Monkey House provides accommodation with a garden. The property is around 2.1 miles from Wat Phra That Mae Yen, 4.3 miles from Pai Canyon and 5.6 miles from The World War 2 bridge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal throughout the property.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a terrace. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, rooms at Monkey House also boast a mountain view. Guests can cook their own meals at a shared kitchen.The accommodation offers a terrace. Guests at Monkey House will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pai, like cycling.Wat Nam Hoo is 0.9 miles from the guest house. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai International Airport, 54.7 miles from Monkey House.
- Nice and quiet place slightly out of the town itself. Walkable but handy if you have a bike/scooter. Lovely hosts who are friendly and helpful. Nice clean room and area out the back to chill.
- Nice and quiet, hot shower and comfy duvet covers! Had shampoo and shower gel included with bottles of water upon arrival which was nice too!
- Monkey house was excellent value for money. Just hire and motorbike and it was easy to get around Pai and see things.
- Great quiet location about 20 min walk to town, we knew this when we booked but didn’t realise there were no Tuk tuk in town, the owners were great and wven gave us a lift into town a couple of times. Would recommend
- The bungalows are comfortable and very clean. Very good value for money. The owners are very friendly and took us into town several times. They also helped us receive a package from home.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Kanravee Guesthouse offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 54 miles away.
- Was close to centre. Our room was a very good size and the aircon worked nicely! Staff were friendly.
- I stayed in a private room which was away from other rooms and had my own balcony and siting room. The reception lady was overly friendly and kind.
Beautiful pool and garden
Garden kitchen for coffee making or snack
- The room itself was fine, had everything we need and lots of space so good value for the money that i paid, I also really like the double balcony, the pool area is a massive bonus also and the ladies that work there are lovely and willing to help with anything.
Bungalow had tons of room and a fridge which was great for beers and snacks to have for a pool day
Laundry on premise and clothes lines to dry clothes
10 min walk in to town which was a nice way to start and end the day
Baan Aew Pai
One of our best sellers in Pai! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Baan Aew Pai offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles from the property.
Very well managed hotel recommended!!
If you want to stay in pai this one must go!!
- I can’t say enough good things about this lovely place. So clean and beautiful. The location is 2 minutes from walking street and very quiet. Your own mini fridge, fresh free water daily, tea set out in the outside area in the morning, AC which I turned off at night because it was cool enough with the windows open. This would have easily cost me 300$ a night on Canada. It is exactly as pictured in photos.
- Lovely bungalow, nothing to fault about this place. Clean, beautiful, quite area and only a 5 min walk to the walking street.
- The night time quiet, very powerful water heater, large semi firm bed. Very quiet a/c. breakfast coffee and toast.
It’s very closed to walking market much more than I thought
Room are clean and comfortable
The prices is cheap with good room quality.
- Very well managed hotel recommended!!
Hugga Pai offers accommodations in Pai.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Clean, good staff, close to walking street. Fruit shop next by+ seven eleven.
- Great location, quiet, friendly staff, plenty of parking spaces
- The location was good, close to everything pai has to offer. Room is small but clean and ok for 1 night. Wouldn’t stay more than that
- The room I had was really clean and spacious. I had complimentary bottled water and they replenished it daily. Very good shower with hot water. Staff was also helpful and prompt in resolving issues (my kettle was broken, they immediately replaced it with the new one). This place has very good location, close to the centre (walking distance), yet quiet to provide you with the peaceful environment for sleeping.
- Just outside the walking street. Very cooling even in the day.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!