10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Huai Cho – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Huai Cho is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Huai Cho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Huai Cho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Huai Cho. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Huai Cho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Huai Cho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Huai Cho:
Featuring free WiFi, Baansuan HienJanto offers accommodations in Ban Sam Lang, just 21 miles from Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find valet parking at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Rim is 29 miles from Baansuan HienJanto, and Samoeng is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 19 miles from Baansuan HienJanto.
- The bed was the most comfortable I have had in 8 months travelling! Lovely bathrooms. A storm came in when we arrived – we were told the restaurants would be closed (all drive distance not walking) but the host kindly cooked for us – delicious meal. Thank you.
- Amazing setting in Thailand’s nature. There is a beautiful little pond
- Owner was lovely and the room nicely decorated and very well taken care of. We stayed in the typical thai style and had a private porch with a long bench. The bed and toiletries were better than on most guesthouses. Breakfast was delicious and freshly prepared for us! The space is quiet and with many areas perfect for relaxing. We had a rental car and were happy to have private parking for it. Very highly recommended.
The homestay is located in a quiet area, away from the city and relatively close to the Pha Chor Canyon in the Mae Wong National Park. There are bicycles available free of charge.
The hosts are very nice and welcoming and really want to help with tips about the area and so on.
- The Place is very quiet, you can only hear a „nature sound“. Pim was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and as described. Pim cooked us a delicious dinner and asked what we want for breakfast. If you dont want to stay in the middle of the City, this is the perfect Place to stay. For us it was the last stop on the „Mae Hong Son Loop“ before we had to be back in Chiang Mai the next day at around 10 am.
The Guardian House Chiang Mai
The Guardian House Chiang Mai is located in Chom Thong, just 30 miles from Chiang Mai. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Samoeng is 28 miles from The Guardian House, Chiang Mai, and Hang Dong is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ja Ae Resort
Ja Ae Resort is located in Chom Thong, just 28 miles from Chiang Mai. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Samoeng is 25 miles from Ja Ae Resort, and Hang Dong is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Ban Pong Nua, 30 miles from Chiang Mai, บ้านพักปักหลัก features a barbecue and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hang Dong is 22 miles from บ้านพักปักหลัก, and Ban Pong is 26 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
BaanSunlomjoy is located in Chom Thong, 29 miles from Samoeng and 23 miles from Hang Dong. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 29 miles from BaanSunlomjoy.
- No pressure about checking out late when we were tired after racing the Doi Inthanon run. Large comfy bed with fridge, coffee, water heater. Everything new and clean. Staff warm and friendly.
- Surprising nice little new build houses in about 50m distance to the road 108, so it was not too load. Nice view to the mountains. Each house has a TV, fridge and air condition. Only the warm shower did not work. Cheap and good. Restaurants in 5 min walking distance. Very good value for your money.
- Owners were very nice and accommodating. View is spectacular. Tesco right opposite and a few hundred metres walk to get food/drink.
Nice view on the mountain/rice fields
Close to restaurants
Easy access to/from the main road
- The owners were lovely and really went that extra mile to make my visit special. The rooms with the mountain view are best. Sunset and sunrise are spectacular.
Baan Suan Kittikorn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baan Suan Kittikorn offers accommodations in Chom Thong, just 28 miles from Samoeng. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.Hang Dong is 23 miles from House Kitti Korn, and Ban Pong is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 29 miles from Baan Suan Kittikorn.
- Owner didn’t spoke English, but this was not a problem for communicating, as he was really friendly and helpful old guy. He even rented me a motorbike and thought me how to drive it (successfully with no English).
- The old man who looks after the garden. Good wifi. Plates, forks & spoons in case you eat in the bungalow.
- The bed was a little hard , but the cozy blankets made up for it…
- simple and quiet… an excellent place for the price paid
- Room was absolutely huge! Good parking and a lovely pretty garden. Wifi was good. The man who checked us in didn’t speak a word of English, but that was ok!
Mae Klang Banyen hill
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Mae Klang Banyen hill is located in Chiang Mai in the region of Chiang Mai Province, just 27 miles from Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nimman Haemin is 29 miles from Mae Klang Banyen hill, and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 27 miles from the property.
The staff very friendly although cannot speak in english.
The room very clean. The surroundings very peacefull.
- A beautiful home with a lovely balcony in a nice setting, a good starting point for visiting the Doi Inthanon park. Friendly staff, especially our hostess NamSom was very helpful
- New & Clean place, Near Inthanon National Park, Very nice owner
situation tout près de l entrée du parc national de doi inthanong
5 ou 6 petits bungalows simples mais confortables
petit dej sous forme de panier repas disponible très tot le matin ce qui permet de partir tot dans la montagne
très calme belle vue sur le montagne
accueil très agréable et disponibilité
- The staff very friendly although cannot speak in english.
Sandee Place Chomthong
One of our best sellers in Chom Thong! Located in Chom Thong in the region of Chiang Mai Province, 30 miles from Samoeng, Sandee Place Chomthong features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hang Dong is 25 miles from Sandee Place Chomthong, and Ban Pong is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Mountain view room has a small balcony with the view of Doi Inthanon. Clean room
- Big rooms, nice bed, helpful owner and great location close to Doi Inthanon.
- Friendly staff, beautiful mountains view, get morr then paid. This place have small local food restaurant that is cheap, clean, testy and valuable. This is peaceful location but close to center.
- Mac is super nice and tries to be helpful. Was nice that he did the airport transfer but make sure you tell him to come to International Arrivals. Nice clean budget place good for the Dai Inthanon park.
- Friendly staff that even let me borrow his bicycle for a low rental fee for a few days. Big area for a room was nice, and the vanity, fridge, fresh towel and water everyday also. Washing machine on site.
Located in Ban Makok, 23 miles from Chiang Mai, Banmon Makok features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.Samoeng is 30 miles from Banmon Makok, and Hang Dong is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 21 miles from Banmon Makok.
- Einfach alles TOP, freundlicher Empfang, sehr gut eingerichteter Bungalow, ruhige gepflegte Anlage , liegt ideal in der Doi Inthanun (Nationalpark) Umgebung und nahe zu Chiang Mai. Schade, haben wir nur eine Nacht hier verbracht.
- ชอบที่พักสงบ อากาศดี บริการดี มีแมวไปด้วยก็ไม่ชาร์ตเพิ่ม อาหารเช้าอร่อย คุ้มราคา จะกลับไปอีกค่ะ
– sehr schöne Bungalows mit neuwertiger Ausstattung
– sehr sauber
– total nettes und hilfsbereites Personal (die Besitzerin hat uns sogar zum Busbahnhof nach Lamphun gefahren)
Petit ensemble très récent un peu perdu dans la nature, tout au moins pas sur le trajet des touristes étrangers.
Quelques bungalows tout neufs autour d’une pièce d’eau
Propre, agréable et bien équipé, mais matelas très dur mais on s’y fait
Quelques plats pour dîner
Rapport qualité prix imbattable et personnel très agréable
Swiss Ticino Guesthouse & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Swiss Ticino Guesthouse & Restaurant offers accommodations in Mae Wang, just 19 miles from Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 24 miles from Swiss Ticino Guest, and Samoeng is 16 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 17 miles from the property.
I wanted to go with a more local breakfast (instead of European/continental which they also have) – and they made especially for me a rice-soup with some nice whole-grain rice.
Super-tasty coffee from the host as a coffee expert from Ticino!
- The rooms are very clean and comfortable (even better than they look in the pictures), surrounded by a nice garden with lots of space to sit and relax. The food is amazing, both Thai and Italian. The hosts are extraordinary, made me feel like family. Wi-fi is excellent. Highly recommended.
- We might as well have been sitting in a restaurant in Italy the food was that good. The owner goes out of his way to make you feel at home and welcome.
- Wonderful hosts for a relaxing getaway. The food was delicious and a nice escape from Thai food. The rooms were spacious and nicely put together.
the ownner frank is an excellent host, when i visited the guesthouse I was the only guest and we had wonderful discussions at dinnertime. I fell in love with my moutainbike Bianchi and now my own bike Batavus feels biking like a tractor
I can highly reccomend to bike with the excellent local guide the guesthouse can offer for 600 baht day-tour I would never had find all places without him as there are no maps bikingroads the following days I was biking around the small roads and along the ricefields Had a wonderful stay The rooms are very clean and they have a lovely garden
- I wanted to go with a more local breakfast (instead of European/continental which they also have) – and they made especially for me a rice-soup with some nice whole-grain rice.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Huai Cho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Huai Cho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Huai Cho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Huai Cho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!