10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province:
Pottery Street House
One of our best sellers in Sukhothai! Featuring free WiFi, Pottery Street House offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from Pottery Street House.
- The house is run by a family of potters, and it is located in a quiet street of arts in old Sukothai. We loved everything about the place: rooms are big, very clean, we had our Thai breakfast prepared every day from the host lady, and she also did our laundry (including hanging the clothes). We met all the family, the kid, the dog… We felt like at home. The location is great to visit Sukothai, and they provide the bikes to explore the city. A wonderful choice, we wish we could have stayed longer.
- The location, walking distance to the park, the room and facilities, the pottery.
- Everything!!! The place looks even nicer than on the photos. Nice hosts. Super breakfast in a room. Clean. Good AC. Fridge. Electric Kettle. Coffee. Tea. They even gave us a ride to the bus stop.
- An extreme spacious room with a perfectly made thai breakfast, a very friendly host explaining everything you ask. Yes she speaks English ! What more to say.
- Very clean, pleasant environment, Very good location, very warm and helpful staff, specially the Owners are very helpful and warm. They provided us free breakfast and also drove us to the bus station.
Space Ben Guest House @ Muangkao
One of our best sellers in Sukhothai! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Space Ben Guest House @ Muangkao offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from Space Ben Guest House @ Muangkao.
- Great location. All the rest was as indicated on the tin.
- Great location an easy bike ride from the ruins! A quick walk from the main current temple and several great restaurants. Free bananas. Ice cold AC. The biggest pro: we arrived at 4:30 in the morning after taking an overnight bus, and staff let us right in and we were easily able to rent a room for an extra night.
- very nice, smiling and helpful family. room and bathroom clean and comfy. good Internet and air conditioning. very close to the historic park.
- Very close to main site, good value for money, kind staff, tea coffee and bananas à volonté, bicycle and motorbike to rent
- This is truly the best location in old Sukothai, one block from the main entrance to the historic park, close to all restaurants, one block to the Wats. The staff is friendly although little English is spoken. Bikes are available from the Guesthouse. Super clean place
Vitoon Guesthouse2 offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Despite not really speaking much English, the staff came across still rather friendly.
- Almost right across the historic park, minibus and bus station. Neighboring to restaurants and bike rent shop.
- The old ladies that run it that don’t speak english
- Bike rentals at the door for only 30B per day and right opposite the historical park gates. Also our laundry came back whiter than white.
- It is right next to the park entrance. And seeing as you can’t sleep because of the bad beds it is great to catch the sunrise.
Old City Guest House
One of our best sellers in Sukhothai! Featuring free WiFi, Old City Guest House offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- A beautiful hotel in traditional thai architectural style just across the street from the archeological park ,clean and peaceful with bikes to rent and everything you need is closeby from food market to bus station and massage salons .
The staff were very sweet
Very close to the best restaurant and the main temples in the old city
Cheap bikes to rent at the property
Clean and comfy room
- Great location and helpful staff – excellent value for money.
- Easy bike rental, very nice situated, great, beautiful area, nice terrace to sit outside, separate bathroom, free water in glassbottles
- The guesthouse was so close to the ruins that I could easily get there fairly early for a morning stroll. There are loads of places to eat on the main street however there were events going on inside the park and the food was a lot cheaper. The room was very tidy and clean. The toilets were constantly cleaned as well. They have free drinking water and there is space to lounge around when the sun is too hot.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sangaroon Resort offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The lack of hot water and no sign in English to find resort.
- Nice bungalow, bright, clear, conditioner, hot water (if needed:), parking place, very qiute, but not far from the sightseens and restaurants. You don’t like noisy companies in the hotel lobbies and bars – come here, you’ll be in solitude and privacy.
- They are very accomodating and friendly. They help us to booked our bus ticket to ayutthaya. And offered to bring us to bus terminal. Will definitely recommend.
- Free bicycle and make a reservation to transportation
- Quaint mini apartment-style houses with a total family vibe perfectly nestled conveniently inside of Old Sukhothai. If you’re in Sukhothai for the UNESCO park, then you’ll get a VIP experience. The lady who owns the property will gave me a fantastic three speed bike with a lock for free when I arrived. You’re on a local street that’s literally right between a major temple and the Ramhamhaeng museum.You have a 7-11 near by, and multiple small restaurants to get breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You’re inside the park walls. Exploration couldn’t be easier. When I left, the owners offered me a motorbike ride to the bus terminal. Everything was great. .
Wake up at Muang Kao Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wake up at Muang Kao Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Sukhothai.All rooms include a TV.Sukhothai Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Sukhothai.Vitoon Guesthouse offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.Sukhothai Airport is 17 miles away.
- Perfect location! Just in front of Sukhothai Historical Park, close to many restaurants, shops and the local market. The room was very clean, laundry service was quick and good, definitely worth a visit! Also, after sunset it gets really quiet as all tourists go back to New Town, so perfect for relaxing!
Good English spoken.
Bikes rental next door.
Free bottle of water upon arrival.
- The man running it was very friendly. AC and private bathroom.
- very nice and comfortable location in the front of historical park, the staffs very helpful and friendly
Warm & helpful owner.
Location in front of the Park.
Vieng Tawan Sukhothai Guesthouse by Thai Thai
Featuring free WiFi, Vieng Tawan Sukhothai Guesthouse by Thai Thai offers accommodations in Sukhothai.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from Vieng Tawan Sukhothai Guesthouse .
- Wonderful swimming pool great staff overall a fantastic stay
- Very nice hotel – great value for money. Loved the pool and the bicycle rental was very convenient. Staff were amazing – we were humbled by their hospitality.
- Nune and the rest of the front desk staff were incredibly warm, welcoming and helpful. The pool was lovely and the property itself was very quiet and peaceful — a great place to relax.
- The staff were SO LOVELY – friendly smiles and greetings every time you walked past, they just made my boyfriend and I so happy! The rooms are lovely, big, clean, amazing towel sculptures every day. The pool is amazing – really big and such a treat after cycling round the historical park. Fantastic value for money.
- Marcelous and lovely staff! We felt great since we arrived till we gone. Everything very explained (tour tips), organized, bicycles for rent, all good! Great location! Good wifi. Highly recommended!
OldTown Boutique House Sukhothai
One of our best sellers in Sukhothai! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, OldTown Boutique House Sukhothai offers accommodations in Sukhothai.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.There is valet parking at the property.Sukhothai Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The resort is perfectly located just next to the entrance to the Sukhothai Historical Park, less than 5 minutes walk. The distances to the national museum, bicycle rental agency, 7-eleven and a city market are similar or even shorter. The rooms are specious, modern and exceptionally clean. A selection of soft drinks, toasts, jams and fresh fruits is available and included in the price. The owner is very helpful and friendly person. She can give you any advice on sightseeing, indicate the most important temples depending on your taste, provide you with maps and everything you need. It was one the best places I stayed in during my holidays in Thailand!
- It’s very quite, just near the main attractions. Bus to New Sokhothai around the corner. The owner was super nice, and the room was clean, nicely decorated and the air conditioning works!!
- If you travel in Sukhothai, this is the perfect location to stay ! It’s only 2min walk till the Historical Park and 2 min walk to the restaurants area. As you need a lot of time exploring the Historical Park , it’s good that the facilitie it’s just a small street from the entry. And also the lady from there makes you feel like home and helps you with any information you need. She was very kind and friendly with us. The room looks much more better than in fotos , it was a nice surprise how modern the room is ! Only really good stuff about Old Town Boutique and i totally recommend it!
– Very clean room
– Location, just a short distance to Historical Park
– Owner is helpful.
Great place if you want to be close to the park and in more peaceful surroundings than New Sukhothai. The family who runs it lives on the property and are always accessible and extremely kind.
Keep bathroom door shut. Mosquitoes come in through the vent.
Featuring free WiFi, J-Safe Guesthouse offers accommodations in Sukhothai. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Sukhothai Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Location – it’s walking distance from the old city and you can rent a bike for the day which is nice if it’s hot. The room was enormous so we finally had space to completely repack our backpacks. There is only one restaurant in the direct vicinity but loads if you walk about 15-20 mins towards the old city. It was one of the few budget places we could find.
- We stayed there during Loy Kratong, because it was one of the affordable guesthouses near the old city. The rooms are big and the beds comfortable. You have a fridge and an AC, also it was clean!
- Perfect location for a short visit to the ruins of old Sukhothai. Free tea and coffee in the lounge. Why pay more?
- Big room, facilities such as fridge in room, easing machine free for use, rent scooter or bicycle, supermarket, close to restaurant junshin which serves amazing food, very clean
- Super friendly owners, good wifi, scooters for rent, extremely clean
Top Guest Houses In Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Dan Lan Hoi Sukhothai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!