10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province:
Milano Home Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Milano Home Guesthouse offers accommodations in Prachuap Khiri Khan.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- The owners Henk and Yao were very welcoming. We had never been to Prachuap Khiri Khan before, and they were very helpful with tips and details about the local community. We enjoyed the location of the guest house; close to the heart of things. And the Milano Coffee House had great coffee and breakfast, as well as local social flair. The room itself was large, private, clean with a very comfortable bed. Highly recommend!
- Very friendly atmosphere, Henk and Yao were very nice and able to help with anything. The name Milano Home is correct. They’re also preparing very tasty continental – thai fusion breakfast in Milano Coffee just 300 m from Milano Home.
- The room, the hosts, the location and also the town. Thank you Yao and Hank😄
- The room was beautiful, the photos just don’t do it justice! We’re traveling for a year and came to this guesthouse from quite a “touristy” area. We felt like we’d immediately dived into Thai culture and nature staying here. Lying on the huge bed, with the cool fan on and hearing the sounds of all the birds and insects outside was truly wonderful. Yowel (sorry for the spelling) and Hank were great hosts, very welcoming and helpful. This town is lovely and so charming.
- Room very nice and clean and owner lovely and very helpful
Prachuap Beach Hotel
One of our best sellers in Prachuap Khiri Khan! Prachuap Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Prachuap Khiri Khan.Each room comes with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Ogromne łóżko i symboliczna dopłata za dostawę dla dziecka.
- There really isn’t much to not like about Hotel and location
Beautiful view from the room’s window.
Very nice place to spend time in Prachuap Kiri Kan.
- View was lovely and hotel close to Wing 5 Military with the most beautiful beach and monkeys
- Great location, clean room, nice view to the beach
A&P Palm Ridge Villa Hua Hin.
Featuring free WiFi, A&P Palm Ridge Villa Hua Hin. Offers accommodations in Prachuap Khiri Khan. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
No reviews yet.
Baan Klang Soi
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baan Klang Soi offers accommodations in Prachuap Khiri Khan.All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental.
- Honestly the breakfast was delicious every single day, some variation of eggs with toast and then tea or coffee with some fresh fruit. The owner is really friendly, the beds are comfy and the location is perfect. Highly recommend this place.
For that small amount of money you get lots of great things.
1st – very friendly place owners. Ole and Pool felt like friends to us.
2nd – Ole makes amazing breakfast! You will get omlet with ham and sausages, toast bread and jam, coffee and fruits.
3rd – a bottle of water per person each day.
4th – great location, very close to train station and very close to city center where during the weekend there is a very big market .
And you can also rent bikes and scooter at the same place.
- The staff was incredible and the breakfast really good
- The lady who runs this is very helpful, you have access to kitchen and fridge. You are made to feel at home, comfortable bed, balcony is available for communal use. Breakfast is excellent.
- We love it. There are large and comfy beds, breakfast is excellent and owner Ole is great. Location is the best …very close of night market.
Y&N House offers accommodations in Prachuap Khiri Khan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.
Free food & drink corner/breakfast (all day, all night!)
Newly renovated room
Friendly and very helpful owners
- Super little guesthouse, only been open a short while. The room was spotless and fresh, the bed was new and very comfortable. The room came with a fridge, desk and chair. There was a flat panel tv but we did not watch. There is a lovely balcony with two chairs to sit out on after the sun went down. The couple that run the hotel are lovely. They do not speak much English but are very helpful.
- Very friendly staff. The owner even took me to the minivan terminal.
- Great location by the sea and central with walk distance. Newly built like boutique style, clean and have comfortable bed. Personal are very Warm, friendly and helpful. Deserves BIG star:)) Greeting and big hug to Mr.Y & Ms M. Thank you for a pleasant stay.
- Superb power shower, immaculately clean room and bathroom, excellent snack+coffee corner 24h, helpful and friendly staff, nice balcony overlooking the old street. Fresh towels every day! Good vibe!
- Free food & drink corner/breakfast (all day, all night!)
One of our best sellers in Prachuap Khiri Khan! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, SeeSea Guesthouse offers accommodations in Prachuap Khiri Khan. The guest house has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- Very good value for money. Great location facing the sea and close to restaurants. Nice upstairs terrace. Friendly owner, we arrived very early and she let us use the facilities whilst she prepared the room. Air con was good.
- The view from the bedroom was fantastic. Friendly staff. Good food.
- We had a wonderful stay there. The owners are very helpful with everything and you feel like at home. You can rent a bicycle and explore the town or enjoy the beautiful beach nearby.
- Perfect location by the seaside, at the end of the road which makes is both quiet and close to Ao Manao. The couple who run the place are great, and while they don’t run a full restaurant, what they have is all very good & eateries are close by.
Nice staff, friendly and kind. Room facing to the.sea butbswimming beach about 4 kilometers away need to rent the .
However reasonable housing.
Milano Coffee & Guesthouse
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Milano Coffee & Guesthouse is located in Prachuap Khiri Khan.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- Lovely place. Very clean. Host was amazing very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was lush!! The pancakes and fruit were incredible. Right near the beach beautiful views. I would highly recommend this place.
- Henk was really friendly and shared lots of information of town
- The room had great aircon and was plenty big enough. It also let in plenty of light during the day so felt open. It was nicely decorated and had a really nice cafe downstairs with relatively cheap but very good coffee! The food was also really good. It’s just one road back from the seafront too!
- Room was tidy and comfortable. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great(not included in room price)
- The room was very clean with a nice view, it has a shower in the balcony where you can refresh your self after a long day. Henk and his wife were very friendly and helpful, they told us all the best places to visit and lent us bikes to get around. I highly recommend this place.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Emmanuel Guesthouse offers accommodations in Prachuap Khiri Khan.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- We stay only one night, very clean and kind of home place. Bathroom full of good shampoo and shower gel.
- Although we had to share the bathroom it was kept very clean. There was tea and coffee to have all day and also water offered every day
- Comfortable bed! Very clean room and bathroom. Nice, helpful people.
Great room with aircon and comfy bed
Free coffee and tea is available
Location is close to the miltary site and the place rents bikes an scooters for an affordable price
Wifi was fast and available in the rooms
- Good value for money, clean and the owner is very friendly and helpful. Its more like a homestay than a guesthouse since you walk through the family living room and you will get plenty of friendly smiles. Free coffee and use of the fridge etc is a bonus. Its about a 10 minute walk to the centre for restaurants and night market but closer to the beach/ military base (tip: if you start walking through the military base usually someone will give you a ride for free to/from the beach, which is really quiet and very picturesque)
Sabaidee House offers accommodations in Prachuap Khiri Khan.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom.The guest house also provides bike rental.
- The air conditioner worked really well. This guesthouse has a genuine family feel. The entire place has character. The people who live there are very nice. The location is great for walking to the beach or to the main road with all the banks, shops, etc. I would advise anyone driving here to park on the small street around the corner. Just make sure you don’t block a driveway.
Big bed. Big room. Very friendly people. Close to shops and night market. Thrilling ride on arrival…3 on a motorbike with 2 backpacks. Maybe a tuk tuk would have been safer!
Good food and good company in restaurant next door.
- Everything was great! The room was excellent value for money. Very close to the beach. The people who worked there were really nice
- The staff is amazingly kind and friendly, we arrived at Prachuap Khiri Khan was in the evening and we was thinking that was like every other places in Thailand where you can find a cab easy…but not at Prachuap! No taxi or tuctuc there…so we’ve asked to the only shop we found open on the way to the centre and they’ve called the guesthouse for us which came to pick us up and bring us to Sabaidee! They didn’t even asked for money…the room is clean and tidy and the bathroom as well. Then the day we left we supposed to go to take a minivan and they offered us a lift again! Also is very close to everything, the position is perfect…nobody speak English though, but they try so hard to understand! Lovely! 🙂
- The staff were amazing and went the extra mile to pick us up from the bus and drop us off at our train! They looked after our bags all day too even though we had checked out! Right next to the beach and a short walk from the train and most other tourist spots! Very clean and big rooms. No complaints
Situated in Prachuap Khiri Khan, just 2.5 miles from Prachuap Bay, Baan Rangnok offers bungalows with free WiFi throughout the property and free private parking on site. Boasting a garden, guests can make use of a motorbike or bike rental service while staying at Baan Rangnok.The rooms in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has air conditioning, and certain rooms at Baan Rangnok have a balcony. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.Complimentary coffee can be enjoyed every morning at the property.Ao Manao is 3.1 miles from Baan Rangnok, while The King Mongkut Science Park at Waghor is 5.6 miles away. For guests arriving by public transportation, the property offers shuttle services from the train or van stations at an extra charge.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Bo Nok Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!