10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Seaside home is located in Ko Mook.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Ko Lanta is 22 miles from Seaside home, and Trang is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 23 miles from Seaside home.
Accommodation after a recent refurbishment. Well-functioning air conditioning. Nice staff.
50 meters to a nice restaurant ..
Really really kind and helpful stuff!
The rooms are small but have air con and fridge.
Host was very nice (even cooked for us one night)
We also took two trips with their boat. Can only recommend it!
- The lady owner has really set this little hotel up so well. She is so hospitable and welcoming. It was good value for money
- The Owner is like s mum. She is friendly and warm. She Can fix daytrips for you, exclusively. And the price is very fair.
- Accommodation after a recent refurbishment. Well-functioning air conditioning. Nice staff.
Village Garden Bungalows Kho Mook
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Village Garden Bungalows Kho Mook is located in Ko Mook in the region of Trang Province, just 22 miles from Ko Lanta. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is ticket service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Trang is 25 miles from Village Garden Bungalows Kho Mook , and Ko Ngai is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Good clean room comfy bed and good air-conditioning.
- The best thing about the property was its friendly and always smiling staff. Although some things could be improved, the attitude of the ladies who were taking care of us made our stay more than pleasant. It’s a very small complex – only 4 bungalows – which means no noise during the night or day. It’s located in the centre of the village so all the shops, restaurants and tourist offices are nearby. The main pier is 10 min walking distance from the property. The facilities in the room are rather basic but, in general, we felt we had everything we needed and the most important appliance in the room – the air conditioning – was working without any problems.
- We stayed at the property for one night. The reception was very helpful to arrange our transfer, they spoke good english and were really nice. The room is spacious and the aircon works perfectly. There were some cockroahes in the room and insects in the bathroom, but it is completely normal on the islands.
- Very comfy, calm area, close to the pier (you canot use taxi, which is default 50bht/person).
- Friendly people, very clean room, close to restaurants.
Koh Mook Sea View Bungalow
Koh Mook Sea View Bungalow is located in Ko Mook, 22 miles from Ko Lanta and 24 miles from Trang. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.Ko Ngai is 7 miles from Koh Mook Sea View Bungalow, and Koh Kradan is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 23 miles from Koh Mook Sea View Bungalow.
- Owners are great! Restaurant on site is one of the best on the island and quite cheap as well
- Very friendly staff. All family members are brilliant cooks. The curries are fantastic and suitable for vegetarians. Ask for tofu. The bungalow was ok. Just a little bit hot during the night. All in all a good deal. Please keep in mind that the beach in front of the restaurant isn’t for swimming. The next beach for swimming is only 5 min. away. Nice located within the local community. They are offering great trips around the island.
- These little bungalows were a great find. Family run in a lovely position in the village, 2 minute walk to the pier and lot of supermarkets and eateries. The room is simple, comfy, big bed, good sized bathroom and a balcony area to sit and watch local life and wildlife, goats, ducks, geese and chicken. We actually didn’t eat anywhere else but the little restaurant at seaview. The food was some of the best we had during our month in Thailand. Breakfast was also very good. We are very pleased with our choice and would happily stay here again.
- Very comfortable beds, that get new sheets every day. A great breakfast was included and the guy who runs the place is most accommodating. He arranges good priced trips as well. It’s in the middle of the fishermen’s village, so it is as if you are living in a painting from years ago. No dogs (luckily) but instead you have goats, geese and chickens around your bungalow. Great to be part of that! Beach: at just 5 minute walking distance there is Sivalai Beach, where you can swim and sunbath on a clean beach.
- Chambre double: très propre et confortable, avec une partie terrasse très agréable. L’hôtel est en plein milieu du village de pêcheur dans un endroit authentique, et à quelques minutes à pieds de la jetée. La nourriture du restaurant est bonne pour la thaïe food, moins pour la western food.
Cashew Nut Bungalow, Ko Mook
Cashew Nut Bungalow, Ko Mook is located in Ko Mook, 22 miles from Ko Lanta and 25 miles from Trang. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Ko Ngai is 7 miles from Cashew Nut Bungalow, Ko Mook, and Koh Kradan is 6 miles from the property. Trang Airport is 23 miles away.
I had a lovely time together with my girlfriend while staying at Cashewnut Bungalow! The Owner Mr. Yai is one of the friendliest and most caring persons you will meet. He speaks good english and he always had good ideas what to do and where to go. He even took as by motorbike to the beach for having a romantic time watching the sunset every time we asked him to and to other places on ﹰKoh ﹰMook- for free. We also rented a Kayak from Mr. Yai and explored the beautiful island together you have to see the emerald cave – amazing!
You will have a great and affordable Time at Cashewnut Bungalow! If you like it cooler in the night go for a tent, they where really comfy as well 🙂 The Bungalows are clean and mosquito free and the bed was good to sleep on.
- The owner was a fantastic host and made our stay on the island. Highly recommend staying here.
Lovely to be in a place that the owner really cared about. Fantastic host with extremely helpful information as well as transporting us around the island.
Would highly recommend staying here.
- The owner is one of a kind, takes you to the best places, gives you the best recommendations and wants everyone to be happy! Cheers to you Yai.
- The location is very central! Only a few meters from the main market street & Pier. Perfect for backpackers! Yai is more than happy to give you advise on travelling for the best price. He will give you the local knowledge to make sure you get good deals for activities. He will also take you to the beach etc if he has the free time. He also has a good knowledge of the local plants and their uses.
- I had a lovely time together with my girlfriend while staying at Cashewnut Bungalow! The Owner Mr. Yai is one of the friendliest and most caring persons you will meet. He speaks good english and he always had good ideas what to do and where to go. He even took as by motorbike to the beach for having a romantic time watching the sunset every time we asked him to and to other places on ﹰKoh ﹰMook- for free. We also rented a Kayak from Mr. Yai and explored the beautiful island together you have to see the emerald cave – amazing!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fisherman’s Hut offers accommodations in Pak Meng, just 20 miles from Ko Lanta. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or river.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Trang is 20 miles from Fisherman’s Hut, and Ko Ngai is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Loved the location to the beach and the bungalow was cozy. Staff was friendly. I would stay here again.
Cosy style. Would be nice if they could have a bigger room for big family. But understand that it is a small family business only. So, everything we’ve got was just suit for the price of the accommodation! You get what you’ve paid for!
By the way, we’ve forgotten a goggle there when we checked out to Koh Kradan. They were very kind by drop it off at Kradan Beach Resort Office (we stayed at this resort on the Island!) in town for us to collect on the way back to the airport. Really appreciated their kind service!
- The hammock is so relaxing! The gardens are pretty and you can listen to birds singing.
- ทำเลที่ตั้งดีมาก อยู่ติดถนนเลียบทะเล ข้ามถนนไปก็เป็นทะเลอ่าวปากเมง วิวทะเลสวย ขับรถตามถนนเลียบทะเลไปหาดเจ้าไหมและหาดอื่นได้สะดวก ท่าเรือปากเมงอยู่ห่างไป 2.3 กม. สะดวกสำหรับการไปทัวร์เกาะ ห้องพักแคบหน่อย แต่ที่นอนสบาย ไม่มีอาหารเช้า แต่ถ้าซื้อทัวร์เกาะก็สามารถไปทานอาหารเช้าที่ท่าขึ้นเรือของบริษัททัวร์ได้ ที่จอดรถสะดวก
- Eine wunderbare Hütte im Orginal thailändischen Stil erbaut.
Mr.Yong Tour & Homestay
Featuring free WiFi, Mr.Yong Tour & Homestay offers accommodations in Ko Mook, just 22 miles from Ko Lanta.Trang is 24 miles from Mr.Yong Tour & Homestay, and Ko Ngai is 7 miles away. Trang Airport is 23 miles from the property.
The staff was really helpful and friendly.
The location of the bungalow is very central – just a few minutes to the centre of koh mook.
The bungalow seemed quite new.
Location is exactly next to the pier.
- Fint hus, kändes fräscht. Bra med stort kylskåp och stort och fräscht badrum.
– Super freundliches Personal. Wir buchten auch die Anreise aus Trang, was einwandfrei geklappt hat.
– Auch sonstige Leistungen wie Touren und Speedboat-Tickets waren gut und unkompliziert zu buchen.
– Die Nähe zum Dörfchen (Restaurants und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten)
Personnel très accueillant et aidant.
Chambre propre et bien équipée
- Nette Familie….super schöne, saubere und neue Unterkunft… haben direkt bei der Familie einen Ausflug zu einem günstigen Preis gebucht… wahren mehr als zufrieden… einer der schönsten Aufenthalte in Thailand
- The staff was really helpful and friendly.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Lucky Bunggalow is located in Ko Mook, 22 miles from Ko Lanta and 24 miles from Trang.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Ko Ngai is 7 miles from Lucky Bunggalow, and Koh Kradan is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very nice bungalows in great location in the city. Charlie beach is a bit far, but for ferry and city is perfect. Nice owner. The place is new so cleanliness and facilities are great.
- Several restaurants, shops and tour organisers nearby. One beach 10min walk away and Charlie Beach can be reached easily by taxi for 50 baht/person. Good aircon. We enjoyed our stay on this friendly island and can recomment Lucky if you’re up for a modern bungalow stay.
- The owner is really kind and the size of the place quite cozy not too big so it’s good for your quiet vacation
- The bungalows are pretty and very have welcoming air conditioning.
- The property had all the things necessary for a comfortable stay. I loved the big sliding doors that let in light. It is close to the beach and pier.
Pakmeng Beach Resort
Located in Pak Meng in the region of Trang Province, 19 miles from Ko Lanta, Pakmeng Beach Resort features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Trang is 20 miles from Pakmeng Beach Resort, and Ko Ngai is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Nancy ( the owner) could not have been more helpful I all aspect of the stay.
Large rooms, great air con, super clean.
Comfortable beds and large fridges.
We organised airport pickup and was greeted with a smiling Nancy at the airport! Huge land rover car for a comfortable transport!
Nothing was a hassle!
We didn’t have mosquito repellent so Nancy just gave us hers and candles for the room!
Asked us what food we liked and recommended suitable restaurants in the area.
After a boat trip we where heavily burned – Nancy cut her aloe Vera plant for us to smooth our skin!
We needed transfer to Koh Lanta, not only did Nancy help us organise that she also got us a substantial discount with a trusted taxi driver!!
I cannot rave enough about this place!!!
- The room was spacious and clean with a very comfortable large double bed. Smart modern bathroom. Very friendly hosts, always happy to stop for a chat and offer advice on the area. Great location opposite the beach and central on the resort, surrounded by restaurants but nice and quiet at night.nice stay
- Across from the beach. Lower price than the islands.
- Location is great. Housekeeper and staff is very nice and friendly. Wonderful, beautiful sunset at the beach.
- Everyone is very friendly! Stopped here for one night, great place. Cheap beer! Beach is across the road. Haven’t swim there but it’s nice.
- Nancy ( the owner) could not have been more helpful I all aspect of the stay.
One of our best sellers in Ko Mook! Nature Hill offers accommodations in Ko Mook.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.You can play darts at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. Ko Lanta is 22 miles from Nature Hill, and Trang is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 24 miles from Nature Hill.
- Lovely wooden house decorated in a tasteful way, greenery and tropical birds singing all around, the picture was just perfect as well as the owners’ hospitality.
The room was a double bamboo hut. The shower room was spacious and very clean
Su and Neil were the best hosts yet. They couldn’t help us enough, even cooked our catch for our evening meal which gave us a really good chance to talk about the changes to the island over the recent years and understand the islanders
A very special experience
- We loved everything! A 2 minutes walk to Charlie’s beach
- Breakfasts were great, fresh mango and papaya- my favorites! Pi the owner is lovely, and new baby Hugo a delight to play with. The room was the nicest I stayed in on my whole time in Thailand. It has an extra little balcony and bean bags, and lots of great touches like umbrellas to use for the sun, plenty of bottled water and great thick towels. The plants outside the windows are beautiful
Nice big room
Mountain View Resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Mountain View Resort is located in Ko Mook, 22 miles from Ko Lanta and 25 miles from Trang. The guest house has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.Ko Ngai is 6 miles from Mountain View Resort, and Koh Kradan is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 24 miles from Mountain View Resort.
- bamboo huts in the green. very peaceful atmosphere. Staff is very nice and makes you feel at home. Near the most beautiful, if not the only beautiful beach on ko mook, Had Farng aka Charlie beach. breakfast is very good, good value and plentiful.
- The breakfast was the best we’d had during our 4 weeks in Thailand! Neil, his wife and the staff were super friendly and helpful. The cottages are really cosy and stylish. The place is really good value for money.
- The setting on the hill was gorgeous. Staff super helpful and friendly. The place was quiet day and night and it’s only 5 minutes from Charlie beach.
- We had a very relaxing stay in ko mook. We liked the atmosphere and the people at mountain view resort. Just a few minutes away from the nicest beach and restaurant of the island away. Hope to come back there soon!
- Best location on the island, in the woods so always shadow available, but only a 5 minute walk to Charlie Beach, from where you can also paddle to the emerald cave. The breakfast is very tasty, although it will take a while to arrive, worth the wait. Across the area of the huts, a bar is available and a restaurant as well. Apart from this, within 15 minute walking there are a number of amazing Thai restaurants. For the entire island goes: things will not come quickly, but they will come, enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and don’t try to rush anything.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Bang Sak (1) Trang Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!