10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta:
Lanta Orange House
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! Located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Lanta Orange House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Lanta Orange House.
- Room and ensuite were clean. Bed was comfy. Shower was hot. The wifi was brilliant. Theres a fridge provided and free water from a despenser outside the room. Plenty of storage space. Towels provided and free bottles of water on arrival. Aircon was good and room also came with a fan. Staff friendly on arrival. Kettle in room. Nice view from rear shared balcony. Plenty of restaurants and a minimart nearby. 5 mins walk from the beach.
- Clean, comfortable bed, fridge and kettle in room with free water refill. Good location only 5 minute walk to beach, plenty of eating places nearby.
- Very clean, very comfortable. Room is big and bed is comfortable. Hot shower.
- At the time of reservation from the web site we did not expect more from the hotel. The room (with fun ) was clean and big enough for us., bed was comfy. Bathroom was good also. Wifi worked well. Coffee and tea facilities in the room and you have a table and sitting area just outside the room. It is a local family running small hotel and they are very friendly and helpful. You can walk to long beach. In general there was nothing immortal for us.
- Super nice hosts that helped us with everything, very close to the beach and lots of restaurants, very clean, comfy bed
Hassana Garden Home
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hassana Garden Home offers accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Krabi Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- friendly staff and nice clean and cozy bungalows
- the place is quite isolated so its quite relaxing. the room is spacious.
- Huge rooms with kitchenette and sofa only 6, minutes walking from the beach. Owner is friendly and helpful, WiFi is fast. Amazing value for this money.
- I loved the balcony at the back, it was very peaceful. The rooms are very spacious, staff very friendly.
- Неплохие бунгало, просторные. Есть отдельный закуток типа кухни. Имеется чайник, большой холодильник. Были с детьми, брали с собой мультиварку, есть куда поставить и готовить. Когда бронировала, не поняла, что стандартное бунгало, это только с вентилятором. Увидела практически перед поездкой. Уточнила в письме и оказалось не проблема, можно доплатить 200 бат в сутки. До пляжа близко, море отличное. Отливы вообще не заметны.
P.T lanta guest house
Located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, P.T lanta guest house features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.There is luggage storage space at the property.Krabi Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Lanta Sky House
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Lanta Sky House offers accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 11 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Super nice room with own sunny terrace! Very helpful and kind personal! We got a best time in this hotel and we stays already in 13 different ones by traveling in south Thailand. Thank You Lanta Sky!!!
- Staff friendly, location good away from the main road. Very clean rooms.
Very friendly helpful owner and staff despite the language difficulties .
Great value for money ,you could help yourself to teas and coffee at the outdoor kitchen. / reception. The bungalow had a small terraceand lots of plants, good aircon and fridge,
Excellent location (short cut through to the beach)
Great beach bars and restaurants just along the beach.
Try Ranns for food- it was excellent and the Boogie Bar next door for live music.
Koh Lanta was an excellent location very relaxed; boat trips to other island available if you want them plus trips to the nature reserve and Lanta old town..
We travelled there by Ferry from Aonang which in itself was a good trip in itself better than the bus!
Only a short ride on a tuc tuc from the ferry so barter the price down !!
- Comfortable bed, 5 min walk to beach, quiet in the evenings, scooter rental
- The owner was a really nice guy. He barely spoke any English but he was always smiling and working away on the property. His son, I think who also works there does speak good English and was able to help us with some questions. We rented a scooter right from him it was a brand new click 125 so that was good. The beach is only about a 10 min walk away too
Only a 5-minute drive from Klong Dao Beach, Poonsap Resort offers cosy rooms with air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout. Guests enjoy free shuttle service from Saladan Pier to the property.Poonsap Resort is a 15-minute ride from Saladan Pier and a 10-minute walk from Long Beach. Private parking is possible on site.All rooms at the resort have a satellite TV and a private balcony. En suite bathrooms are fitted with hot and cold shower.There is a tour desk at the residence to help guests with travel and sightseeing arrangements. For convenience, laundry service is also provided.For dining, guests can easily find restaurants offering Thai and Western cuisines within a 5-minute walk away.
- Very clean, great pool, peaceful, nice free breakfast
- Great pool, peaceful location away from the crowd, Rooms are spacious and clean, great value for money
- Excellent value for money and amazing pool. The location requires a bike but once that’s understood I so much preferred the off the route location in a quiet spot. Also it is only 5 minutes drive from long beach (not down in the middle of the island as it was set in booking.com when we booked!!). The bungalow are basic but with full comms. I would definitely recommend it
- Very nice bungalow, gardens and pool, very quiet and the bed was soft. The owner is a great great guy, very friendly and helpful. We had a super good time there, I would love to stay there again.
- Sehr sauberer idyllischer Ort. Wäre der absolute Jackpot gewesen, wenn es nicht öfters mal recht laut gewesen wäre… Wahrscheinlich hatte ich da einfach nur Pech😉
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ban Mo Nae, 19 miles from Phi Phi Don, Coconut Home features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.Ko Lanta is 3.1 miles from Coconut Home, and Railay Beach is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Easy Huts is located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Krabi Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The couple running the place were really lovely and friendly, and it was no problem when my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to stay an extra night. They can also organise day trips/ferries and provide a list of services in the hut. The hut itself was really cosy and extremely clean considering you are basically sleeping outside! The bed was comfortable and the rooms also come with a huge mosquito net which can be tidied away easily when you don’t need it. Our hut came with an attached bathroom – no door, just an opening with a couple of steps leading down, but private enough so you couldn’t be seen when using the toilet/showering. Location was brilliant as it was a 2 minute walk to Long Beach, which we were told by locals is one of the nicest beaches in Koh Lanta. Lots of cheap restaurants and bars nearby (as long as you’re not eating/drinking on the beach front!) and we found it was quite a sociable area and met lots of people travelling.
- This was one of my best stays in all my travels. Koh Lanta is a beautiful island. These little bungalows are 200m from the ocean. Remember that this is one of the least touristy islands of all the touristy islands. So you have to go in with a lower standard. You’re not getting 5 stars anywhere. But this room was cozy, had a hammock, and close to restaurants and ammenities. It was a wicked experience. The hosts are also wonderfully kind.
- The room was super close to the beach and Aleena Mini Mart, where you can get breakfast, lunch and dinner. The huts are simple, especially the bathroom. But is also has a nice seating area outside with chairs and a hammock. The staff is super friendly and welcoming.
- Value for money, hosts were lovely, cheap scooter rental and you can book onward travel. Location is good too. Mosquitos nets provided which was good as I get bitten a lot.
- Good location, clean, friendly and kind staff that helped us book our 4island tour and other boat home.
Phuhaya Bamboo Bungalows
Phuhaya Bamboo Bungalows is located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, just 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Phuhaya Bamboo Bungalows.
- The bungalows are located a bit off the road (2 min walk) which gives them a bit of privacy and keeps it more quiet. There is a beautiful beach 5 min walking distance. The bungalows are rather small but there is some outdoor area.
- Authentic Thai Bamboo huts and staff are friendly. Was good value for money to a degree but had previously stayed in another bamboo hut that was cheaper, bigger, cleaner and in a better location.
- Bungalow was what you would expect. Very basic. Cool to experience. It’s good for 2 nights but anymore then that is a no go.
- nice Bamboo Hut, the bed was comfy and had a huge mosquito net, when we asked after one night for another hut (ours was close to the water pump which was really loud) we got another one which was nice an quiet.
- Very comfortable bungalow. Close to the beach. Decent food and services offered.
Lanta Baan Nok Resort
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Lanta Baan Nok Resort is located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, just 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.There is an ATM at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Krabi Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Everything was amazing, it was our best accommodation in Thailand, the owner is very nice, i would come back anytime.
- Super friendly owners, nice spacious new bungalows, comfy big size bed, very clean
– small family run resort in a lovely garden set up
– very good value, especially the size of the bungalows and the beds
– good restaurant just across the street
– lovely owner family (I’m still sorry that I walked through their private area the first day but they just told me, their guests were family)
– spotless clean which must be hard to achieve with all the sand from the beach
- Staff were lovely and the room was brilliant. I don’t want to comment in what I didn’t like about this as I think it’s standard across Thailand but the beds are pretty solid. But like I say…were yet to find a soft matress in Thailand so it’s not a point to dislike as such
- The room was spacious and the aircon was great as it was so hot the days we were there. The staff and service was great, everyone very friendly and helpful. They also provide tours and taxis. 5 mins walking to Long Beach. Overall a very good experience!
Baan Sri Lanta Sand
Baan Sri Lanta Sand is located in Ko Lanta, just 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Baan Sri Lanta Sand.
- Amazing place! Very clean, very comfortable, short walk to the beach. No noise from the main street or other rooms. Owner very nice and helpful.
- A new family inn located within a 5 minute walk to Long Beach, restaurants & an ATM. The room was super clean & spacious & was cleaned daily. Warm shower with good water pressure. The bed was huge. It had great air conditioning, a fridge, cable tv & a jug. It had a little terrace furnished with two comfortable chairs and a table. Staff were friendly & helpful.
The room was amazing! When we first entered in, it smelled so fresh and clean. Every day we got new clean towels and amazing thai coffee for free. The owner is a very friendly person, helpful with any information you may need, and he even gave us discount for our daily tour tickets and the airport shuttle bus!
The room was fully equipped: AC, TV, fridge, kettle, towels, shower cream and shampoo, balcony.
The famous Long beach is just 5 minutes walking (right across the street), and there’s a supermarket, restaurants, bars, exchange offices in the near area. Definitely recommend!
- Excellent! New room, each with a little seating area outside perfect for a cup of coffee in the morning. Only 5 minutes walk to the beach and many restaurants in walking distance. Located on the main road, but the rooms are facing the other direction so there is not much noise. Friendly and helpful owner. Decent wifi connection.
– kind and friendly guy
– every day clean towels, new bottles of water and coffee
– very clean and tidy
Top Guest Houses In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!