10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bamio Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bamio Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bamio Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bamio Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bamio Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bamio Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bamio Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bamio Galicia:
Alojamiento Caldas de Reis
One of our top picks in Caldas de Reis.Alojamiento Caldas de Reis is located in Caldas de Reis, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. Acuña Spa, Davila Spa, and the main street Calle Real are just a 2-minute walk away.The accommodations comes with a seating area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Towels are provided.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from the property, while Vigo is 25 mi away. Pontevedra is 12 mi from Alojamiento Caldas de Reis, while Sanxenxo is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 mi from the property.
- Large clean apartment and good kitchen facilities and washing machine
- Our apartment was immediately visible after crossing the bridge on the Camino. Check in was easy. We had a 2bedroom apartment to ourselves with good bathroom and kitchen although we didn’t use these. The washing machine was a bonus and we thank our hosts for helping us overcome our problem with the “fuzzy logic” on the machine via the phone. The WiFi was great along with the location to old town.
- Great location, just off the Camino, lots of room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, more than we needed.
- Lovely views. On the camino trail. Clean and comfy
- The nice lady who checked me in was fabulous and helpful. This was a superb place on the camino.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Pension Vagalume is located in Boiro. This 2-star guesthouse offers a bar. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 33 miles from Pension Vagalume. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean, simple rooms with surprisingly comfortable bed.
- Nice people nice location for the price is ok, Diner was nice
- Friwndly helpful owner. Good location close to beach and restaurants. Very clean.
- Die Zimmer waren in Ordnung, es war sauber, ventral gelegen.
- Todo estaba muy limpio, el personal es muy amable, la cama muy comoda y un sitio muy tranquilo
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the heart of Vilagarcía de Arousa, 22 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Pensión Derby features free WiFi throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with flat-screen TV, terrace, a private bathroom with a bath and bidet and free toiletries are provided.There is an on-site restaurant where traditional dishes and wines from the area can be tasted.Pontevedra is 13 mi from Pension Derby, while Sanxenxo is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 26 mi from Pension Derby.
- We found vilagarcia to be a Charming small town with perhaps the best Mercado we’ve ever seen in Spain on the Tuesday morning that we left. Our only regrets are those associated with the thieves who run the restaurant called a pallota down the road!
- Value for money I don’t think I have had a better hotel, nice room, clean and tidy,friendly staff great location.
- central location. good price and nice room. The bar was not open when we were there but the owner was nice enough to wait for us to arrive
- Sehr nette Bewirtung, tolles Essen. Eine sehr gute Pilgerunterkunft. Danke.
- me gusto la situación, esta en pleno centro y el trato de la persona que nos recibió.
Villa Galicia is offering accommodations in Caldas de Reis. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.All guest rooms in Villa Galicia are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation. Vigo Airport is 34 miles away.
- Well situated in the town. Very clean modern room. Good value.
Modern and new- really nicely styled in rooms and bathroom.
It is a shared bathroom for 2/3 rooms so easy access and there is a garden ( in progress) for drying clothes
Good location – close to Camino also
- We were doing the Camino from Porto and this is very convenient to it.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff, very clean, private use of bathrooms, towels provided, lockers availabke and very good ambiance music.
After a long hike on the Camino portuges, we were lucky to have a good and comfortable accomodation. The check in was a little bit chaotic, because the number of beds was not perfect for our group (we have to separate boys and girls). But with a little help from all (transporting a bed from one room to the other), everything was fine.
The ways to the historic centre, the supermarkets and other important places were short and the check out easy (just leave the keys in the doors). Caldas de reis is a very beautiful city.
Pensión As Burgas
One of our top picks in Caldas de Reis.Pensión As Burgas is offering accommodations in Caldas de Reis. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a desk and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath.Guests at Pensión As Burgas will be able to enjoy activities in and around Caldas de Reis, like cycling and fishing.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Vigo is 32 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from Pensión As Burgas.
- nice room, a little bit noisy, internet, near the camino way, the supermarket in very close to location,
- easy to access from the Camino route. The pension is on the 4th floor of the building, there is a lift available. Well kept pension, comfortable. Our room was not ensuite but shared facilities were clean. Telephone on arrival is the easiest way to access the property. Friendly proprietor, but does not speak english
- Property and location were great, it was just a little tough finding the person to let us in but it didn’t take long after asking a few people fo help. I would recommend it, it was very clean, comfortable and quiet.
- Very clean and room (4 beds) were spacious. The breakfast was also a good start for a long day.
- Very clean and fresh. Nice room and bathrooms. You feel at home because it’s small, only. 5 rooms.
Pension As Burgas Ii
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Pension As Burgas Ii is located in Caldas de Reis. Guests can enjoy city views.All guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. All rooms come with a coffee machine, while some rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven and a toaster. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pension As Burgas Ii.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Vigo is 32 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from Pension As Burgas Ii.
- This was a full apartment divided into three guest rooms. Full kitchen, laundry and sitting room. Shared bathroom. But as we were the only guest that night it was as if we were at home.
- Very helpful and provided extra blankets when we asked.
- We arrived and weren’t sure how to contact anyone because there was no reception area and the outside door was locked. A nice lady living in the building assisted us and someone came out and immediately showed us to our room. We had a private room with a nice shared kitchen and living space. We shared a bathroom which worked fine. I never had to wait for the bathroom. Great location to re join the Camino in the am.
- Dobra lokalizacja, duze czyste mieszkanie, blisko sklep spozywczy
- La habitacion y la cama perfectas pero no incluia desayuno .
Pensión Caldas Guesthouse
Pension Caldas offers accommodations in Caldas de Reis, 50 feet from El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Pension Caldas features free WiFi throughout the property.The property has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. Bed linen is available. Free toiletries and towels are provided.The property serves tradicional local food. There is free bike storage. Property offers tourist info, as well as a hair and beauty service on site with a special discount.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from Pension Caldas, while Vigo is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 mi from Pension Caldas.
- Very nice ladies, that are working at the bar downstairs.
- The accommodation is central. Walking distance to the shops.
- Quite happy with this place in every way. Warm pleasant owner.
- Fantastic facilities, central location, spotlessly clean, and most of all the hospitality, helpfulness and friendliness of the lady owner. She went out of her way to ensure that I was well looked after. Complimentary glass of wine, soup and tapas on arrival – for free. I have never before experienced such care and attention – it made my holiday. Full marks to them.
- The coffee was nice. That’s about all I’m afraid
Located in Caldas de Reis, A Senda offers a bar and a restaurant and is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.At the guest house, the rooms come with a wardrobe. With a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, some units at A Senda also offer a mountain view.The property offers specific services for pilgrims. These services include breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7:30 to 23:00.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from the accommodations, while Vigo is 25 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 24 mi from the property.
- Super price. Clean. Better than photos. Friendly personal.
- For €20 the place was clean, including the shared bathroom and it wasn’t far from main attractions.
- First impression was a little weird, but it was really nice and clean. Provide towels, shower gel… Very quiet.
- Right off the Camino, short walk to town. Very private, coffee place next door. Very clean, nice owner
- Very clean place. Bathroom is good equiped and has special place to wash clothes. A room is small but comfortable for 4 people. Beds are good and clean. Hostel is good situated, very close to the city centre and has a lot of cafes nearby.
La Torre Hostel
Located in Caldas de Reis, La Torre Hostel has a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms also feature a balcony.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the guesthouse, while Vigo is 32 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from La Torre Hostel.
3-4 rooms with single (not bunk) beds – I had the place to myself!!!
Nice balcony to dry my washing!
- Special thanks to Jesus. So friendly and accommodating not to mention very patient. We love him!
- Incredible best night on the Camino trail thank you very much. It was a self contained flat with kitchen, washing machine facilities, two bathrooms with bath. Each of the four rooms had 3-5 beds. Because it was low season I had a double bed in a whole 5 bed room to myself. Felt like a home, thank you staff.
- Me encanto la buenisima disposicion de las dos personas que me atendieron. Estaba haciendo el Camino de Santiago y por un error del anterior alojamiento no me habian enviado la mochila. Ellos no solamente se ofrecieron a ir a buscarla a Pontevedra sino que ademas, no me quisieron cobrar nada por ello. De verdad, estoy muy agradecida!!!
- Das Zimmer war geräumig und es gab genügend Platz, um Sachen abzustellen. Angenehme Betten und Decken.
- 3-4 rooms with single (not bunk) beds – I had the place to myself!!!
Pensión Los Trillizos Guesthouse
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach, Los Trillizos offers heated accommodations with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. There is public parking opposite the guest house.All rooms at Los Trillizos feature a simple décor and include a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Los Trellizos restaurant serves characteristic home-made meals made with local, seasonal products. There is also a bar and a billiards room. In the town you will find a small selection of restaurants, bars and shops.Staff are happy to provide more information about activities in the surrounding area. Santiago de Compostela is about 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Convenient location for town centre and waterfront.
- La ubicación es perfecta. Mucha zona para aparcar. La cama muy comoda y el baño reformado con columna de hidromasaje. Perfecto para visitar las Rias Baixas
- El personal atendiera muy amablemente nuestras dudas y nos dieran las mejores habitaciones en el caso de estar disponibles
- personal muy amable. opcion del desayuno. limpieza
- El personal muy amable,la habitación muy limpia y la cama muy cómoda.Buena hubicación
Top Guest Houses In Bamio Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bamio Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bamio Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bamio Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!