10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bahía De La Academia Santa Cruz Island:
Posada del Mar
Featuring free WiFi, Posada del Mar offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Cecilia, who runs the hotel, was one of the friendliest and caring hosts I have ever come across. Definitely recommended!
- We stayed here on 2 separate occasions and were happy with both stays. Cecilia is a lovely host who took great care of us. She arranged our pickup from the airport. She was easy to talk to and a lovely host. There is wifi available in the lobby and it was as fast as any of the internet you will get on the islands. Breakfast at the Deli was always delicious. There is drinking water available for you to refill your water bottles at any time in the lobby. The room was air conditioned, clean and we had a balcony room which had an excellent view of the harbour. I would recommend this hotel with no hesitation.
- Cecilia is a wonderful kind lady who made sure everything was always to our satisfaction. She arranged pickups and tours for us, suggested places to eat and was an ideal host. The breakfast in the Deli was delicious.
- Clean, elegant in a simple style, the owner’s hospitality made it feel like home.
- Patty, the interim manager who was helping out Cecilia, was great. She was very informative about the islands and the area, gave excellent recommendations for itineraries, restaurants and logistics. She was very approachable and helpful with all of our questions and just genuinely a nice person to get to know. She even packed us a nice lunch for our ferry ride to Isabela. That helped a great deal to have a meal at hand when we arrived at the new island. The facilities are clean, secure and in a great location. Being next to the awesome deli/bakery was a super plus.
La K-leta Guest House
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. La K-leta Guest House offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Seymour Airport is 21 miles away.
- Another great stay! We love this place and would highly recommend to others!
- Helpful and friendly family run place. Yogo was very helpful and speaks great English. Clean and a joy to spend time and hang out in. Great breakfast too.
- Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, quiet yet central location. We loved the Eco friendly nature of the guesthouse, especially the furniture and decor!
- Great coffee, tasty breakfasts, charming knowledgeable host
- location is very close to main street and fish market. it is very well maintained and very clean, safe. breakfast is nice. staff is friendly and give useful tips for tours and areas.I stayed like my home. It is highly recommended.
El Bambú Galapagos
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. El Bambú Galapagos offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Seymour Airport is 21 miles away.
- Air conditioning, space to dry wet clothes, wifi (galapagos speed), location (15min to harbour and 15min to bus stop to ho to the airport), free drinking water, beach towels available, big room, good bed
The apartment was large.
There was free drinking water.
- The location was great, only a 10 minute walk the the port. We had a small apartment that had charm, was colorfully decorated, and came with bottled water and even an outdoor patio/garden area! This hostel had the best WiFi I had experienced on Santa Cruz. Sebastian, the owner, was great and met us outside of the hostel and knew my name when we were outside. He helped us understand when we needed to catch a bus to the airport. He had whatsapp, which I don’t have, but went to efforts to make sure we got the help we needed. You need to know a little bit of Spanish to communicate, but if you know just numbers you would probably be fine. This was my favorite place to stay while I was in Galápagos! Would highly recommend to families and friends traveling in Santa Cruz!!
- Hostel is nice and clean. location is nice, specially very worthy the price. staff was helping for the luggage. providing water and a simple kitchen facility.
- Very clean, pleasant, comfortable bed and pillows. The room had a microwave, coffee filter and mini fridge. We also had a terrace where we had our coffee in the morning. Big plus for offering beach towels also. Sebastian gave us a great deal of information about the islands, very useful suggestions and helped with tickets and taxi. He helped us make the most of our trip. He doesn’t speak English, so you’d better know a few words in Spanish.
Lonesome George Ecolodge
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Lonesome George Ecolodge offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Seymour Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The free bikes were perfect for using to get around!
- The room was very clean, the property was very clean and quaint. It was quiet and relaxing. Great shower. They offer complimentary bikes and have everything you need. Great location only a block from the fish market
- A quirky little place which is super good value for money. We were kindly upgraded as it was our honeymoon, and our room had its own private roof terrace. We liked it so much we ended up booking a couple more nights on our way back through santa cruz. Upon check in we were shown a map of things we could do in the area which was helpful. Great location, shops, bars, restaurants and the beach all within a short walking distance.
- Unique touches to the building of the lodge made it very interesting . The location was great. Close to the shops and far enough to not catch the noise of the restaurant strip. Breakfast was a nice touch, the coffee was nice and strong local coffee
- The staff was awesome helping me with useful information and even coordinating some tours and town services. Room and facilities are really nice.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Ayora! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Zurisadai offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- I thought the layout, decor, room design, was all super cute. The room we had was huge (3 beds for just us two)
The bed felt pretty good and the service was excellent. The place was spotless, clean.
They offer good prices for tours to help you figure out your days.
Great A/C and big bathrooms.
The host is extremely helpful and will give you good advice!
Very clean. Good breakfasts. Staff was very helpful. Fantastic AC. Aside from resorts, probably the most comfortable place to stay.
Wifi was not great – but probably the best you can expect in the Galapagos.
Very comfortable and quiet if you don’t mind being outside town.
- Nice place away from noisy center. Enclosed central court for privacy.
- Lovely private covered courtyard/patio. Everything was clean. A/C worked well. Good breakfast.
Hospedaje Carliza II Backpackers
Hospedaje Carliza II Backpackers offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 20 miles from Hospedaje Carliza II Backpackers.
- Amazing emanada stand just down the road. Good kitchen.
- The room was painted nice and bright and was affordable. Also unrelated, there was an excellent local food stall hub just a street over towards Baltra rd that had the most amazing fresh fried empanadas every night.
- Fine Value hotel. It has clean rooms and a great price for a reduced budget traveller.
- Nice kitchen, large rooms, comfortable beds. Good location, plenty of markets nearby. Pleasant walk to the marina/malecon. Sitting area on top floor looks out over the street and pretty trees across the street. Also there is a fish ID book that I found helpful to look up fish I saw while snorkeling.
- The property had a kitchen to cook in and decent internet.
El Descanso del Petrel
One of our best sellers in Puerto Ayora! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, El Descanso del Petrel is located in Puerto Ayora.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seymour Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Large clean room with AC, staff were really friendly showing us free activities to do on the island and the location is perfect close to tour agencies, dive shops, pier, supermarket and restaurants. It was great having a place to fill up water bottles and that they offered a fridge.
- Location is great right in the centre… very clean hostel
- The room was shared, each bed had their own plug to charge the phone, two separate bathrooms (one female and one male). It was being cleaned every day and the staff was super helpful.
- Great location and interesting dorm, no bunks just single beds with own toilet and shower, good for meeting others and a nice roof top
- Basic services in a perfect location. No breakfast provided but you can keep some of your drinks and food in a fridge located downstairs.
Hospedaje Darwin B&B
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaje Darwin B&B offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from Hospedaje Darwin B&B.
- We stayed here twice. The first room we were given was a great deal (special promotion on Booking). It was fan only, so it was hot in there, but no complaints for the price. I would suggest adding a second fan to the room for guest comfort. Overall, the room was spacious and clean. My booking reservation said breakfast was included in the price, but the hotel refused to provide us with breakfast. If you aren’t going to provide the service you say you will on Booking.com, then change it online!
- Well located, good value (breakfast included), leafy courtyard where you like to hang out
- La habitación es muy sencilla, cuenta con lo mínimo y en general no se necesita mucho más. La gentileza de la señora un 7 y la ubicación EXCELENTE.
- La situation géographique et l’acceuil du personnel.
- Habitación cómoda y limpia. Excelente ubicación a 2 cuadras del Muelle de Embarcación. Muy buen lugar y económico.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Germania offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from Hospedaje Germania.
- Beautiful place, staff and location. Lovely fridge in room too,
- The bed is very big and the shower has excellent pressure and is hot!
- 5 minute walk to town proper. Room and bed are nice. Has airconditioning in room we stayed in. TV with cable. Hot shower.
- The location is excellent . The room was large and it was a bonus to have a fridge in the room.
- Very friendly staff who allowed us to take a few days off our booking once we organised a last minute cruise. Spacious room, enormous bed, hot water in the shower and a fridge which meant you could store stuff for breakfast and lunch if wanting to save some money whilst staying on the islands. Good location close to main streets and supermarket but also far enough away to be quiet at night.
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Muyuyo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Puerto Ayora.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Muyuyo.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Bahía De La Academia Santa Cruz Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!