10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Badhoevedorp Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Badhoevedorp Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Badhoevedorp Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Badhoevedorp Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Badhoevedorp Noord-Holland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Badhoevedorp Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Badhoevedorp Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Badhoevedorp Noord-holland:
Alex Rooms Amsterdam Airport
Alex Rooms Amsterdam Airport is located in Zwanenburg, 6 miles from Amsterdam and 28 miles from The Hague.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Utrecht is 25 miles from Alex Rooms Amsterdam, and Scheveningen is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful cozy place. It feels like staying at the best friends house. The rooms are clean, have spacious balconies, perfect for chilling with friends. The staff is very friendly, gave us a great advice on commuting and sightseeing. The checking out is a bit early, 11 am. Everything else was perfect 🙂
- The place was clean, the bed very comfortable. Quality/price comparing to other places in/nearby Amsterdam excellent.
- The location & small building were both the best I’ve stayed in anywhere in Europe, for the value per night. Awesome retreat.
- The location of the Hotel: parking behind, small and quiet city with everything you need: stores, places to eat, train and bus to amsterdam. Awesome staff. Clean and comfy room (with balcony!!)
It was terrible, very cold (the owner said they had a heating failure on 5.11.17)
I have got pictures, there was a mushroom in the shower, and air vents, the courtains and ceiling were stained and on the window there was a nmushroom as well.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Parksight offers accommodations in Amsterdam, just 650 feet from Vondelpark.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Van Gogh Museum is 0.7 miles from Parksight, and Leidseplein is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6 miles from the property.
AMAZING trip! And fantastic apartment… close to everything, and has everything we needed and more inside. Very clean and well equipment with nice touches of a free minibar.
The owner was exceptionally nice and nothing was never to much to ask. He looked after us the entire time. Will be recommending to both friends and family!!! Thankyou for our amazing stay over this Easter break!
- Very friendly host, seemed like nothing was too much trouble for him. Comfortable bed, great location for access to the city centre, nice little supermarket opposite, free drinks in the fridge were a nice touch.
- Secure place and conveniently located to tram, groceries, Vondel Park; comfy bed! nice niched bathroom with heated towel rack, breakfast, tea, coffee, wide, spacious closet, nice light fixtures, amiable owner.
- Very friendly host, the room had everything necessary, actually even more than you would need! Would totally recommend!
- Excellent host, really friendly and helpful. The room was cosy and homely, with everything you could need. Drinks, snacks and coffee machine were given to help yourself free of charge- thank you! Location was perfect, right by the tram which leads to all parts of the city. Quieter area but with everything you could need- a convenience store, coffee shop, vegan restaurant…. Highly recommend and would stay again! Thank you!
- AMAZING trip! And fantastic apartment… close to everything, and has everything we needed and more inside. Very clean and well equipment with nice touches of a free minibar.
Parck Guest House
Parck Guest House is located in the Oud West neighborhood in Amsterdam, 1,000 feet from Vondelpark and 0.6 miles from Van Gogh Museum.All rooms have a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Leidseplein is 0.6 miles from Parck Guest House, and Rijksmuseum is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Open space, comfortable, modern, clean, great location. 4 of us stayed, 2 of us a couple and 2 friends! beds very comfortable, lots of space. Little kitchenette came in handy, felt very homely! Our 2cnd time in Amsrerdam and Would definitely reccomend over a hotel! Landlord was easy to contact and replies pretty much straight away! We’ll definitely be back!
- I was there with my two adult daughters. It was very nice – to be together but in a place with a lot of space. The place is one large space with a small and well equipped kitchen (no stove, no cooking stuff) and a dining area separating the two sleeping areas. Location is great. A short walk to the museums, lots of restaurants and coffee places (all kinds…). They let us check out late, which was great because of the terrible cold weather.
- Very comfortable bed, great location Vondelpark just behind the apartment. Would happily visit the same place again.
- Bed is huge, and super comfy. Just the right location as it is right by a tram stop so easy to get in and out of the centre. Would recommend for couples and friends. Beds are both in one big room which I didn’t understand from the pictures, but far enough apart for it to not be uncomfortable.
- Hassle free , we arrived early and were lucky to have our room ready , all warm , clean and cosy .
Sunny Guesthouse is located in Amsterdam, 2.1 miles from Anne Frank House and 2.1 miles from Vondelpark.Leidseplein is 2.4 miles from Sunny Guesthouse, and Dam Square is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6 miles from Sunny Guesthouse.
- Bakoly was a great host. She was very nice and took care that I have everything I needed. If you like staying in a private house instead of a hotel, I can warmly recommend the Sunny Guesthouse.
Me gusto mucho el trato de la persona que me alojo
- Soba je odlična kao i kupatilo.Domaćica je super ljubazna i fina žena.Ko želi do centra grada iz ovog objekta sasvim je jednostavno,tramvaj broj 14 direktno ide do Dam trga.U okolini ima nekoliko restorana i piljarnica tako da je dostupno sve.
Comodissima ai mezzi di trasporto, si raggiunge il centro in 10/15 min.
Ci siamo trovati benissimo con la proprietaria, sua figlia e il cagnolino.
Persone adorabili 🙂
Notre hôte a été d’une gentillesse et d’une attention sans égal. Nous avons très bien reçus et nous conseillons vivement ce logement !
La maison est située à 5 mins d’une station de métro et de train (ligne directe depuis l’aéroport) ou à 10 mins du centre ville en vélo.
Modern Studio in a Central Location
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Located in central Amsterdam, 1,650 feet from the Flower Market, Modern Studio in a Central Location is a self-catering accommodation offering modern interiors and quick access to many landmarks. Check out Heineken Experience, just 1,950 feet from the apartment, or the Van Gogh Museum, a 10-minute walk away. Free WiFi is provided.Fitted with heated floors, the accommodation offers a flat screen cable TV and a free-standing bath. The bathroom also has a separate shower and a hairdryer.Equipped with a refrigerator, the compact kitchenette also has a Nespresso machine and an electric kettle.Getting around is easy, the closest tram station is just 350 feet away from Modern Studio in a Central Location. Bike rental or car hiring are equally available and an airport shuttle can be arranged for an extra fee.
- Great location, beautiful room and very modern. Communication with host was brilliant.
- We really enjoyed our stay at this modern studio. It was very good price compared to other hotels in the city. Great location, close to many great restaurants, bars, and shops. The apartment is very clean, with every essentials you need, like towels, shampoo, even hair styling gel. The host gave us many recommendations about restaurants. We tried two on the list and they are both really good. There is a bike rental shop pretty close by.
- Spacious nice & cosy studio, very clean, good location, quiet.
- It was in a good location just a ten minute walk from the centre and the bed was so comfortable !! Would definitely stay again
- The flat was perfect for our stay, Cheryl checked us in and guided us in the perfect brief stay. We had an incredible time!
Bed and Breakfast 62
Featuring free WiFi, Bed and Breakfast 62 offers accommodations in Amsterdam.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leidseplein is 1,000 feet from Bed and Breakfast 62, and Flower Market is 1,950 feet away. Schiphol Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Love the studio room, shower and kitchen nook. The room was perfect and the host, Mike let us check in early because the previous guest left early. Great location for dining and shopping and minutes from the museums.
- B&B 62 is a beautiful building, mike is a great host and the location was perfect for exploring!
- Lovely little B&B mike was there every day to clean and check we were ok . He also contacted us pre visit to give us information on how to get there from airport . Fantastic host and fantastic place to stay
We were offered a discount on our stay as the bed and breakfast was undergoing renovations
The renovations did not impact on our stay
- Personal care, Mike very lovely guy looking after our stay. Fantastic a massive credit 🙂
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Guesthouseamsterdam is located in the Oud Zuid neighborhood in Amsterdam, just 1,650 feet from The Heineken Experience.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Rijksmuseum is 0.6 miles from Guesthouseamsterdam, and Van Gogh Museum is 0.6 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The owner is extremly nice and helpful. She makes you feel like you’re guests of the family and she is always there whenever you require anything for the room or even some instructions on how to enjoy Amsterdam the best. I will definitely go back to staying there on my next visit to Amsterdam and i recommend this beautiful room to all.
- Host was fantastic, very helpful and accommodating. Room was well equipped and very clean and comfy. Thanks Peggy
- Very friendly host, excellent location, amazing design and music in the shower!
Peggy is a very nice host and the place was outstanding for its location. perfect proximity to the center where all the action is 🙂
We enjoyed our stay for 3 days and would definitly recommend this place.
- Super friendly and accommodating host, with welcome drinks and snacks on arrival. The location of the guesthouse is brilliant, walking distance to nice restaurants and a street market. The guesthouse is also on a tram route that makes it super convenient. I will definitely stay here again.
Guesthouse The Buttons
Guesthouse The Buttons is located in Amsterdam, 1,100 feet from Leidseplein and 0.4 miles from Flower Market.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Rijksmuseum is half a mile from Guesthouse The Buttons, and Van Gogh Museum is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Location was really good, and the owner was really friendly and helpful
- Lovely little place with a great view! And very friendly owners
- The position is strategic: the guest house is close to the city centre but far enough to not hear any noise at night.
- Staff molto accogliente e gentile. Buona posizione. Era presente tutto il necessario.
- Accueil sympathique, emplacement parfait et studio propre et bien équipé.
Guesthouse Citydrop offers accommodations in Amsterdam.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Flower Market is 400 feet from Guesthouse Citydrop , and Rembrandtplein is 1,150 feet away. Schiphol Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Big comfy bed, spacious room, great bathroom, great location.
- It was close to the centre and the owner was helpful and very pleasant. We loved staying in a typical house.
- Marius was a perfect host, enthusiastic to help your stay be the best. He helped secure a taxi to the airport , drove me to the post office, carried our heavy bags up the steep stairs, was available for any questions. Room was spacious as was our private bathroom , which was just outside our door. There are only 2 rooms in this 16th century canal house. Mauritius was so pleasant, adding to our observation that Amsterdam folks are so friendly & nice. Location is just next to the Flower Market. Lots of cafes & restaurants nearby
- We were allowed to drop our bags off earlier than check in, and we were given a key then, which made the trip run smoothly. We were left a beer in the fridge which was great. There was sockets right next to the bed which is a necessity when on holiday in a new country. City drop was located right next to the flower market which was very central to everything.
- Great location. Marius was extremely helpful and always available if you needed anything. Room was spacious and clean.
Jordaan View is located in Amsterdam, half a mile from Anne Frank House and 0.9 miles from Beurs van Berlage.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dam Square is 0.9 miles from Jordaan View, and Amsterdam Central Station is one mile from the property. Schiphol Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very nice Host … very uncomplicated .. Thanx John …
- Nice location. The owner John was lovely. Pretty little apartment.
- John the gentleman with the key was fab! So polite and just explained everything so clearly. Everything you will need is there available in the apartment, I tend to take my own but there is you need it. Got a good nights sleep, room temp was fine and shower was lovely.
- Host was extremely helpful and great with communication and came to help when I mentioned the WiFi wasn’t working. Property was very nice, situated right on the canal with a great view. A bit smaller than expected from photos but it was very comfortable and perfect for my needs, very clean and very private.
- great contact with the host, flat situated in a calm area without tourists, which makes it ideal to rest!
Top Guest Houses In Badhoevedorp Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Badhoevedorp Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Badhoevedorp Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Badhoevedorp Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!