10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Baasrode East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Baasrode East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Baasrode East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baasrode East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baasrode East-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Baasrode East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Baasrode East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Baasrode East-flanders:
Sino is located in Dendermonde, 17 miles from Brussels and 17 miles from Antwerp. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.Ghent is 18 miles from Sino, and Leuven is 27 miles away. Deurne Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Zen Your Life
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Zen Your Life offers accommodations in Groot-Bijgaarden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Brussels is 5 miles from Zen Your Life, and Antwerp is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from Zen Your Life.
- WE chose to stay outside of the city as the hotels were very expensive and I’m not a great fan of Brussels city centre. Also the office we were visiting was also close by. The property only has 2 rooms and it’s in a very quiet residential street. It’s not a full service hotel, it’s a spa with romms. The early breakfast was extensive, with great healthy choices available. We were happy to walk to Brusselstraat for dinner, about 15 minutes. Would definitely stay there again.
Almost everything were prefect, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the quietness is perfect if you need it like this, you will have access to a FULL house, that include the chicken and place to set out side your room.
This Place is for who need a quite place to rest, so it will be a remote area.
- Wonderful staff, very clean and comfortable accommodation. I felt really at home. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend and will be staying here again for sure.
- Clean Room and comfort with A/C. Room is well equiped and modern. A bit small.
- Convenient location and extremely quiet. Very tastefully decorated. Good breakfast.
Porta Superia B&B
Porta Superia B&B is located in Mechelen, 13 miles from Brussels and 14 miles from Antwerp.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Leuven is 14 miles from Porta Superia B&B, and Waterloo is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Getting to the accommodation was exactly as described. The pictures of the property was exactly as advertised if not better. The staff were amazing and full of information. The property was very clean, breakfast was top notch. Really can’t wait to visit and use the place again. 5-star B&B.
Close to the city center
Cosy room good facilities
Very friendly owners !
It’s a B&B. Nothing is standard. So many details very special that you feel as at home and not as at a hotel. And I was never before explained how to use the TV, the air condition and the light. Service was there in a new dimension. For breakfast you have the choice for three sizes. Served on your room.
The only negative thing I caused by myself. To save energy I opened the window for the night instead of turning on the air condition. So I had three mosquitos as visitor.
- Great breakfast, warm, friendly and accommodating hosts
- I highly recommend this B&B. A very warm and genuine welcome. Beautiful accommodation, even nicer than the photos suggest. Nice part of town within walking distance of Koren market and shops and restaurants thereabouts. Pretty quiet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Logie Bloemenlust offers accommodations in Wetteren, just 22 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 27 miles from Logie Bloemenlust, and Ghent is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Was there for only one night , pretty comfortable stay . The environment and place was very peaceful .
- Very quiet. Excellent food in the hotel restaurant
- The room was great and spacious for our family of 3 and it was nice and clean.
good for kids ( big tree house with slide),
They serve Very good food.
Totally quiet = good nights sleep.
Gasthuis Den Beukelink
Located in Hofstade, 16 miles from Brussels, Gasthuis Den Beukelink features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Antwerp is 24 miles from Gasthuis Den Beukelink, and Ghent is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The property was lovely and modern, really nicely finished and thoughtful touches in the room such as bottles of water, shower gel & body lotion.
The proprietor was very friendly and even gave us two small bottles of wine as a new years gift when we checked out.
The common area was comfortable, bright and airy and the coffee and tea making facilities were very well stocked and high quality.
- Great hospitality, beautiful apartment, tranquil location.
- modern apartment – spacious – tea/coffee making facilities – friendly – good value for money – personal bathroom.
- This place is stunning with thoughtful, kind and polite staff. A real touch of luxury. There was plenty of things to do in the area which had been well researched and although it does breakfasts only they were able to point us in the direction of a very good restaurant
- Bed was very comfy and right on the bike path close to centre town. Could not have been better. Very nicely decorated and laid out for eating in or out. I will come back for sure.
- The property was lovely and modern, really nicely finished and thoughtful touches in the room such as bottles of water, shower gel & body lotion.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Logies Waasland offers accommodations in Sint-Niklaas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Brussels is 24 miles from Logies Waasland, and Antwerp is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Newly opened Excellent friendly hosts always happy to help you out, very clean motel, room and linen. Better than expected. on site parking if required. Great stopping off point. Keep up the good work guys
- Personal interaction with staff. Determined to make the motel function as a place for people to rest when working in the region.
- Absolutely discussing dirty and very badly maintained
- Czysto,świeża pościel,pachnące reczniki.Cicho.Dobra baza wypadowa.
- Personnel très sympathique, nous avons été bien accueilli même avec notre arrivée tardive. Le parking, le wifi et netflix.
Guest house Time to Escape
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Guest house Time to Escape offers accommodations in Meise. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Brussels is 7 miles from Guest house Time to Escape, and Antwerp is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from Guest house Time to Escape.
- Lovely big bed and shower room. Access to a kettle, microwave and fridge was an unexpected and welcome bonus. Wifi and TV also good. Very close to the botanic gardens in Meise.
- The owner was great, he did all he could to make me feel welcome. And I really loved his little dog 🙂
- Feel and sleep like at home ! Very warm welcome, very cosy and confortable rooms. I will certainly book this B&B again !
We got the largest room in the house
Thierry is a very nice host
- Friendly host, nice room, breakfast “à la carte”, free parking
Hotel Moon Callaertstraat
Hotel Moon Callaertstraat is located in Sint-Niklaas, 24 miles from Brussels and 10 miles from Antwerp. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ghent is 21 miles from Hotel Moon Callaertstraat, and Leuven is 31 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Situated halfway between the North Station and the Basilica of Brussels, this hostel was entirely renovated in 2005, yet dates back to the last century.Ideally located on Avenue Emile Bossaert in the heart of the European capital, here you will find traditional and comfortable rooms, well-equipped with TVs and showers or bathtubs. The Belvédère is across from the Basilica of the Brussels, the 5th most imposing in the world, as well as being conveniently placed near several parks.
- Very comfortable bed, nice and clean. Very friendly staff when I forgot my laptop in the room they agreed to put it in a cupboard to keep it safe. And a great response to the fact that I had to leave early on Friday, usually breakfast is at 7:30 but the staff got up extra early to provide me with breakfast. Breakfast is simple, but good with fresh croissants from the patisserie across the road and piping hot strong coffee.
- Situated in a peaceful area which seemed safe. Lovely staff.
(4) Very friendly and helpful staff.
(5) Staff speaking at least French and English.
(6) Good connection to the public transport: bus stop is directly in front of the house, tram stop just 50m away. For getting to the city center you need around 15min with tram and metro.
(7) Quite good free WiFi
- Petit établissement très confortable. Équipe très agréable. On revient prochainement.
zeer vriendelijke ontvangst, simpel en netjes, perfect om voor weinig geld te kunnen overnachten,
comfortabel bed, alles wat je nodig hebt om te overnachten
Guest house Heysel Laeken Atomium
This intimate guesthouse features simply- furnished rooms in a quiet suburb of Brussels, 350 feet from Bockstael Metro and Train Station. Brussels Expo is a 10-minute drive from B&B Heysel, and the Atomium is 2 miles from the property.Each of the rooms at B&B Heysel Laeken Atomium has a hardwood floor, light décor and a shared bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in the rooms.Central Brussels is a 15-minute tram ride from B&B Heysel Laeken Atomium. Our Lady of Laeken Church is just under half a mile from the bed and breakfast.
- The lady who owns the property owns an adorable cat named Moosh. Totally unrelated but the cat is very cute.
- The owner of the house is so friendly, helpful and nice
- very friendly staff, and nice trip to the center of the city with line 93.
- Felt like home away from home! The owner is quick to make you fell comfortable and property was better than I had expected I booked a single room but was presented with a spacious double!
- I liked that the property was 2 minutes from the tram stop. I also liked the free extra night the landlord offered to compensate me.
Top Guest Houses In Baasrode East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Baasrode East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Baasrode East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Baasrode East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!