10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Baan Khai Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Baan Khai Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Baan Khai Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baan Khai Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baan Khai Koh Phangan. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Baan Khai Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Baan Khai Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Baan Khai Koh Phangan:
Baan Klong House
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Baan Klong House offers accommodations in Baan Khai, just 30 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM, a shared lounge, ticket service and a shops at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Ko Phangan is 3.7 miles from Baan Klong House, and Chaweng is 11 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 10 miles away.
- The workers were extremely nice and helpful. they spoke english really well. Rooms were very clean.
I stayed here for 2 nights and was so glad I did!
There is a lovely little family here who made us feel so welcome.
They held a birthday meal for a guest whilst we were there which was soooo good.
Would definitely recommend anybody to stay here – great little place.
The host was very friendly and helpful
The location right near a private beach and a lovely waterfall- 1.5 km- the host took us half way!
Kite surfing club not far.
- Great value for your money. The owners are the nicest people, always there to help you with anything, always ready to cook food for you, just the treatment for this price feels like a steal. Renting bikes was an easy process. The rooms were comfy and clean.
- Owners are the best! Kind, friendly and always trying to help. They invited us to have dinner together a few times. Drove us to the next place of stay. No problem with motorbike rent unlike in many places according to what people say in Facebook group about other rentals. House itself is clean and quite well equipped.
Sun Beach Bungalows
Situated on the western side of Haad Rin in Koh Phangan, Sun Beach Bungalows is located along the beachfront and has free WiFi access. The location of the famous Full Moon Party is 0.9 miles away.Bungalow-style rooms come with a fan or air-conditioning. There is also a private bathroom with a shower.While enjoying sea views, guests can unwind at the beach bar or relax at the infinity swimming pool.The guest house is a short walk from Haad Rin’s main area where various bars, restaurants and shops can be found.
- Nico and Emma went above and beyond to get us what we needed when we wanted it, taxied us to parties always made sure we were comfortable
- Good location, decent enough accommodation. Pool was good
I booked a room with a fan. It was cheap but view was great. I enjoyed my hammock all day. Room was not hot for me i even didn’t use second one. But if you are not used to hot you may book a room with AC.
Staff was helpful, nice, check-in check out was fast.
Restaurants view and the area with pillows great. I would stay all night there if there were no mosquitoes.
Sunset pictures were amazingly beautiful.
Food was great and affordable but i would like more vegetarian options.
- Perfect location 2 mins from one of the best beaches
- Good for everything and Hotel for relax very nice for everything
House on the Beach
One of our best sellers in Baan Tai! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, House on the Beach is located in Baan Tai in the region of Koh Phangan, just 30 miles from Ko Tao. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find an ATM at the property.Ko Phangan is 3.4 miles from House on the Beach, and Chaweng is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The gorgeous couple who run this property went out of their way to help us. They moved us upstairs so we had a kitchen and more space with our two yr old, rescued us when said 2 yr old locked himself in the bedroom and where just al round delightful. The wifi and ac are great . No pool however the sea is delightful and a resort near by let’s you use there pool and then you can leave and come back to this tranquil spot. We will be back !!
- Incredible view, owners were very helpful with everything – they put a lot of effort in running the place e.g. wake up early to clean the beach (which is the cleanest part in the area). There are a couple of very nice restaurants and a 7/11 in the area.
- The owners are very friendly, we get a free beer when we arrived and free tequilla shot before we went to the full moon party. The house is very clean, big and nice, on the beach with a beautiful view. Big room and a very big bathroom. The location is good, nearby restaurants and 7eleven. The owners arranged a scooter for us for 250 baht a day. They also arranged a taxi for the full moon party and to the pier when we left (they also get us boat tickets). It was a beautiful stay, next time we’ll stay longer!
Very nice house directly on the beach with two incredibly friendly and helpful hosts 🙂
Very clean, easy going, caring and easy communication.
Supermarkets and restaurants are also close, so a very good location. We enjoyed it a lot!
- Staff was very welcoming on arrival, perfect location, rooms were perfect all round great stay, very close to half moon party also
Bank Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Haad Rin, 5 miles from Ko Phangan, Bank Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Chaweng is 10 miles from Bank Guest House, and Lamai is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from Bank Guest House.
- good location, close to 5-10 minutes from haad rin beach, big and spacious rooms
- The rooms were big and comfortable. The A/C and hot water worked well. The TV wasn’t working but they replaced it with anotherone as soon as I reported it. The location is close enough to the full moon party to walk there, but far enough to be able to sleep.
- Very very clean, owners were super helpful, kind and generous. Lovely food and area to sit!
- It’s location is great! You’re not in the centre of the parties so it’s quiet, but close by. Hotel staff were ‘no fuss’ and very accomodating when we asked to have the rooms cleaned during our stay. Some of the best eateries close by as well. Clean and reasonable rooms. Good for value and perfect for we needed for our three nights stay.
Location was excellent for the full moon party – a couple of hundred meters away but not close enough to be noisy.
A/C was good in the room
Light In bungalow
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Light In bungalow offers accommodations in Haad Rin, just 2,000 feet from Full Moon Party, Rin Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I really appreciate the location and the private room that we had in our stay.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room, especially for the price (have to say though I was upgraded to the next level room, but that was still a great value for the price.
- We had a fan only bungalow for 2 people and it was very comfortable. Nice little porch area and hammock. Great location to full moon party and is pretty quiet as its set further back from the street noise.
- Location is good. Three minutes walk from pier. Local shops are close by. 5 minutes away from Full Moon Party beach. Bathroom was disappointing. Shower was over a toilet which was tricky. A bit too expensive for what you get.
- Nice area. Staff were helpfull and even upgraded us for free to a bungalow for free. Cosy and clean. Beds were comfy. Enjoyed the hammock.
Located in Haad Rin, 5 miles from Ko Phangan, Venus Resort features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find room service at the property.Chaweng is 10 miles from Venus Resort, Koh Phangan, and Lamai is 15 miles away. Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Only good thing about this resort was the location being 2 mins from the beach however was close to mushroom mountain so did have a lot of weird people around.
- Basically if you are over 14st you are struggling up the steps
- If you like to party haad rin is the place to stay just remember that it Will be hard to sleep.
- nothing do not stay there ,brown rain water come. through taps , shower did not work , beds uncomphy , rooms not like on pictures , very expensive , no pool , hard to get to , women who takes booking ands sorts money out very very rude , would give us any money back at all and we left 3 days early because it was so bad
- They took me to the ferrry in a van was good, because it’s so far and difficult to get there
Sunyo garden guesthouse
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Sunyo garden guesthouse is located in Baan Tai, just 31 miles from Ko Tao. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is valet parking at the property.Ko Phangan is 4.2 miles from Sunyo garden guesthouse, and Chaweng is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Tanyaporn House is located in the Haad Rin Nai neighborhood in Haad Rin, just half a mile from Full Moon Party, Rin Beach. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shops at the property.Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed our stay at Thanyaporn House. We don’t understand why all the ratings at booking.com are so low. Nice big room with a comfortable bed, big terrace and close to the full moon party. And nice staff!
- Close to had rin beach far enough away to wear you could not hear The beach
- The only good thing was that it is close to the full moon party beach
- Unfortunately I don’t have one good thing to say about the place
- The only positive thing to mention is the location.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bubba’s Bed&Coffee offers accommodations in Baan Tai, just 29 miles from Ko Tao. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Ko Phangan is 3.3 miles from Bubba’s Bed&Coffee, and Chaweng is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Its a super nice place so i just loved everything here, the rooms are nice, clean and comfortable, the staff is spuer nice and helpful too, and they have the best coffee on the island that is also happend to be locally grown in the Chiang mai area, and organic too, and the breakfest is similarly high quality in their restaurant.
- The whole place is top notch. From their own high-end coffee, to healthy breakfasts and comfortable accommodation to private parking spot in the backyard.
- The staff was great. The cafe downstairs is amazing. We had the best breakfast ever. It wasn’t included in the price but totally worth it
- Great coffee shop with awesome stuff and delicious food. Nice bed rooms, quit and clean.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Big comfortable bed and a a great breakfast menu downstairs in the Bubba’s Café: try Granola or the pan cakes 🙂
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Peach Guesthouse offers accommodations in Haad Rin. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a shops at the property.Ko Phangan is 5 miles from Peach Guesthouse, and Chaweng is 10 miles away. Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Great bed, good bathroom and shower. Very close to everything. 5 minutes from the beach.
- Great location, walking distance to haad rin beach for the full moon party and easy to get food altho the area is a bit expensive then thong sala but great surroundings. The receptionist was really nice as well, we had to check out early in the morning the next day and she just return my passport to me the night before as the passport was used as deposit.
- The property is a five minute walk from the full moon party beach (haad rin) and was easy to get to from our boat transfer.
- Friendly staff and nice food available on site very cheap
- Excellent location for the full moon party. Quiet street
Top Guest Houses In Baan Khai Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Baan Khai Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Baan Khai Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Baan Khai Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!